The Hellfire Club - Paris, France (CVnU Location)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Bogeyman

His flawless, high-class appearance, dramatically complimented by an appropriately fitting, black, tieless Dolce & Gabbana Martini suit. Seated on one of the extravagantly lavish, white leather sofas in the beautifully-decorated lounge, the perpetually dapper Don Andres calmly reaches for his nearby glass of his preferred scotch whisky, Johnnie Walker's Gold Label. Bringing the alcoholic beverage to his lips, he indulges in the sense of exclusivity that the premier, high-society club embraces its White King with.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Enz0

@Morte_Knightfall: A bartender slides on over to Morte and taps on the counter a few times. "Hello once again sir, how is the night running for yourself?" He asked as he started creating the drink Morte usually orders. The Hellfire employee was a duplicate of Dan Lincoln, however this was one Dan referred to as a "lifer" duplicate, one that stays somewhere for a long duration of time for surveillance purposes. This one in particular has been working at the club for two years, losing thee power to create duplicates.

Kalinda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Kalinda

@Morte_Knightfall: Switching to Ravenna

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall: Miss Michelle walked inside as if this were her second home.  And although eyes stared upon such expensive apparel, the violet eyed beauty cared not for labels, so long as it was form fitting.  Almost instantly she found her target of interest. Quickly donning an almost air head like persona, the crimson haired mystery walked in his direction, smiling from ear to ear.  "Oh my god.  You look so familiar!"  She exclaimed, twirling her curls quite exuberantly.  
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Bogeyman

@_Enchantress_: Looking forward to it :)

@Lincoln_Protocol: Somewhat recognizing the dupe, having once met Dan in New York, his erratic schedule however, had prevented any further interaction between the two. Not particularly remembering the detective, he responded, his instinctive charismatic smirk augmenting the effortless charm of his words, "Do I know you?", he asked with a slightly raised brow, "Forgive me if I do not remember your name, senor", apologizing politely before answering the dupe's question, "The night, for now, she is perfect".

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Enz0

@Clara Mass: "A round for you miss?" Danial asked.

@Morte_Knightfall: "Danial Richards sir, and it's fine really, you're not here to remember names" The charming employee chuckled while serving him his drink. "On the house."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: Raising a brow in response to her apparent excitement, Andres chuckles coolly, "Is that so?", smiling with obligated politeness yet genuine, natural kindness.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Ah Danial eh? Tell me Senor Richards", pausing, his attention briefly swayed by the sight of a group of captivating women. Returning his attention to the bartender, he continues, "How long have you been here for? You seem familiar but I do believe I'd remember the face of one who's worked here long enough hmm?".

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Clara Mass
@Lincoln_Protocol: "Sure so long as its strong."  Clarice giggly replied.  
@Morte_Knightfall: She looked back in the direction of Mister Knightfall.  A surname she had grown to disgust, but in his company she looked rather joyous.  "Yes, I've heard only good things." Clarice said, applying her favorite cherry flavored lip balm.  
Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Ravenna

@Morte_Knightfall: Donning a Haider Ackerman fur coat over her small black Gucci dress, the undead mistress removed herself from her perch overlooking the area of the club open to the public to approach the intriguing Spaniard. She recognized him vaguely, knowing full well he was the Hellfire's own White King. With an alluring smile the Italian beauty walked toward him before pausing to rest a hand on her hip, the pose exposing much of her lengthy olive toned legs. "How are you enjoying your stay at the Hellfire Club, Mr. Knightfall?" she asked politely, a playful smile making its way across her face.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Enz0

@Morte_Knightfall: "First week on the counter sir, just got bumped up from the wine cellars after almost two years, been quite the quest" Danial chuckled while grabbing a wet rag and wiped down the counter. He was telling the truth, this dupe really had spent alot if time in this place.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Enz0

@Clara Mass: "Your bourbon, miss" Danial slide the glass onto the counter while placing a coaster under it.

@Ravenna: "Something to drink, miss?"

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Ravenna

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Bourbon, quickly," she said dismissively, a glimpse of her unnaturally fanged canines visible as she said it.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Clara Mass
@Lincoln_Protocol: "Thank you, sir."  Clarice took the drink without another thought.  However, his appearance reminded her subconscious of another man from some other locale.  However, due her inability to pinpoint this nearly obvious connection, the vivacious vixen went about her prior business. 
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: "I assumed as much", the Catalan gentleman replied, diverting his attention back to his beverage. "Not to be rude senora, but was there.. something you wanted?", he asked, raising his brow.

@Ravenna: While largely interested in his own period of relaxation, Andres found his attention swaying towards the captivating sight of a striking woman. Instinctively responding to her polite words with a tranquil smile radiating effortless charm, he replied, "Ah but of course, tis quite the establishment, no?", pausing as he calmly rose to his feet, setting his glass down on the nearby table. Politely extending a hand towards the vampiric mistress, Don Andres's mesmeric, dark blue eyes meet the alluring enchantress' with immediate response, "Forgive my manners senora, but I don't believe we've met".

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I see, congratulations then", kindly placing a palm on the bartender's shoulder.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Enz0

@Ravenna: Danial swiftly gets her a glass and pours the drink, handing it off with a subtle wink. "There you are miss."

@Clara Mass: Danial gives a smirk and a nod, going about his business.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall : With her heart set out on killing every single Knightfall offspring, Clarice caught herself feeling some sympathy for this tantalizing figurine.  His politeness although note worthy wouldn't sway her away just yet.  "Andres, please."  Clarice retorted, situating herself across from her relatively unaware target.  "I just want to get to know you", she sipped on her ice cold glass, "...is that so much to ask?" She wasn't above attacking in a public place, but felt inclined to attack another day. Sitting with crossed legs, the pleasant lass lent out her hand for a gentleman's shake. 
Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Enz0

@Morte_Knightfall: Danial's professional attitude was caught off guard by the kind gesture, merely chuckling and nodding.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: "Begging is not very attractive my dear", chuckling softly as he jested, "I kid, senora", accepting her handshake, unaware of her actual motives but not particularly interested at the moment. "What would you like to know?", he asked, politely gesturing for her to seat herself.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Keep up the good work, Senor Richards. Perhaps another day you will be further promoted".

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall: "You have a personality to go along with those looks?", she jokingly jeered as their hands firmly shook.  Whilst comfortably sitting, the passive aggressive persona shamelessly glared. "Many things but first....", she steadily sipped on her delicious drink, "How do one become a member of this fine establishment?", she questioned, pinning a curly crimson strand behind her pierced cartilage.  
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#122  Edited By The Psyentist

The blonde woman strode into the Hellfire Club with the authority of her rank. Her white leather attire was fitting for the setting, but even then, the vampiress stood apart, commanding attention with her icy gaze and tightly clad curves. Her cape trailed behind in her wake, the crowd parting as she went, her tall heels clacking against the hard floor. She was Alexandra Steele, the White Queen.

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Ravenna

@Morte_Knightfall: Throughout her years she had developed an affinity for a certain genre of men, a genre the Spanish Knightfall undoubtedly fell within. Taking a seat across from him she folded her legs elegantly, her grace and beauty reminiscent to that of the tantalizing Venus flytrap. With a glass of Bourbon relaxing in the same hand where a single gold band dangled loosely around her thin wrist. "Yes, the Hellfire Club always impresses. You should have seen the Milan one," she said with a mischievous grin before bringing her drink up to her lips for a small sip. "Ravenna Borromeo, as in the islands, yes," she explained causally, her alluring gaze never leaving him.

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Surely you must have something in your eye, peasant," she hissed as he handed her her drink, her eyes narrowing.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Enz0

@Ravenna: "Of course miss" Danial simply smiled and turned to @The Psyentist: And he smiled. "Something I can get you miss?" This dupe had been here for two years, he had no idea that Dan had interacted with Alexandra.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By The Psyentist

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Doctor, mistress, queen... anything but that disgustingly pedestrian 'miss'." She rolled her eyes. "I'll have a vodka martini, dry." The doctor's eyes narrowed. "I know you. Dan Lincoln." She remembered he had been investigating the HFC.

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Ran

@The Psyentist: As the impressive vampire made her way into the club Ran moved out of her way as he thought he should and watched her with a certain affinity for her power over everyone. "So maybe I'm not the most amazing person in this club after all." Eventually he moved through the crowd until he could get close to her and asked "Hey ma'am! Ma'am do you have a second for a humble fellow like me?" he's not humble so his sarcasm did ring clear.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By The Psyentist

@Power_Plug: "I have all the time in world." She smiled with mock sweetness written in her blood-red lips. "But for you... doubtful."

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Clara Mass: (keep that look. SW is badass)

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Enz0

@The Psyentist: "Sorry doctor, but I don't know that name.." Danial was a little worried that she knew his real name, the duplicate was confused onto why she was being so aggressive. Within seconds, a perfect dry vodka martini. "There you are Doctor.."

@Power_Plug: "Something for you boss?" Danial draped a rag over his shoulder and smiled.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Clara Mass

@Quintus_Knightfall: (Will do. Just need some nice av's)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By The Psyentist

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Hm... well, that's good. Otherwise I just might have to make your forcible departure rather unpleasant." She took the glass in her white hand. "Thank you." The blonde woman took a sip. "Satisfactory."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: "Well, you claim to have heard good things about me. I'd assume you know that I do, no?", raising a brow in composed response to her joke. "Tis a good question", he paused, "But you must know senora, not everyone who asks is accepted". "What is your name again? Or did you not mention it?", he asked with obligated politeness.

@Ravenna: Upon hearing her uttered name, a pleased smile slowly manifested, "The Queen herself, hermosa", casting a quick wink, conveying flirtatious intent, now recognizing her position in the high-society club. "Ah yes, I was told of it, tis a pity I was not there for it. But it is pleasing that the Hellfire Club has risen once again. The world, she was missing a certain... style and class", pausing to bring his scotch whisky to his lips before resting the glass on the table. "That is a stunning dress by the way, a woman of impeccable taste I see", smiling charmingly.

Enz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Enz0

@The Psyentist: "Would you mind if I were to ask why I would need to leave Doctor? You have had me on your staff for two years.." Danial smiled at her comment. "Many thanks."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By The Psyentist

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Oh, no reason. If you are who you say you are. Or rather not." She stared off into the club, her face turned from him.

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Ran

@The Psyentist: "Ooo. Ouch. I'll have to write that one down for later"@Lincoln_Protocol: Ran then tries to gain the attention of the on duty bartender. Then he turns his attention back to the woman near him "So what did you do to get a welcoming entrance like that huh? Kill a giant? I could do that." part of Ran was determined to make this individual actually converse with him. Why? Not even he really knew, he just got sort of caught up in his own pride.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist said:

@Power_Plug: "I have all the time in world." She smiled with mock sweetness written in her blood-red lips. "But for you... doubtful."

LOOOOOL

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall said:

@The Psyentist said:

LOOOOOL

;)

Ravenna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Ravenna

@Morte_Knightfall: "It always is, until a new Hellfire era begins," she smiled, her very existence maintaining an effortless level of amorous appeal. Slowly she stripped herself of the heavy fur coat, exposing the entirety of the form-fitting black dress that hugged every one of her enticing curves. "Thank you, tesoro. I can't find any complaints for your debonair attire either," she complimented, shifting herself closer to the aristocratic Spaniard. "So, Mr. Knightfall, what plans do you have for this fine evening in the City of Romance, as they call it."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Bogeyman

@Ravenna: "True words my dear, true words indeed", a controlled chuckle escaping him, "Tis rather fortunate for the world", jesting prior to intently studying the alluring mistress' flawless figure, his captivating eyes cheekily stripping her before returning their gaze to her enchanting eyes. "Gracias querida. Gracias", casting an inviting wink in her direction. As the distance between both high-society savants lessened, Don Andres smirked charmingly, his instinctively flirtatious gaze crafting a flawless atmosphere of unmitigated allure. "Good question, reina. I was intent on simply relaxing in the lounge, but perhaps a change of plans could be made for a hermosa reina".

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall:  Incredibly interesting. "Well, a lady can't believe everything she's heard", arching an eyebrow intrigued as he continued their gentle conversation.  "I doubt I'll be denied", she giggled very much aware of her own prestigious background. Clarice halted any further wordings as the mentioning of her name came forth.  "My name might cause a stir."  She wrapped her lavish hair upward, unwilling to answer his politely proposed conversation.  Returning to her aforementioned inquiry, the perplexing lady continued, "Lets just say denying my application would go against workplace policy."  
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall said:

@Ravenna: "True words my dear, true words indeed", a controlled chuckle escaping him, "Tis rather fortunate for the world", jesting prior to intently studying the alluring mistress' flawless figure, his captivating eyes cheekily stripping her before returning their gaze to her enchanting eyes. "Gracias querida. Gracias", casting an inviting wink in her direction. As the distance between both high-society savants lessened, Don Andres smirked charmingly, his instinctively flirtatious gaze crafting a flawless atmosphere of unmitigated allure. "Good question, reina. I was intent on simply relaxing in the lounge, but perhaps a change of plans could be made for a hermosa reina".

The doctor stood to her feet, placing her glass down as she caught site of a familiar face... and a familiar situation. "Why, Andres, darling. I do believe your drooling. You certainly seem to have a particular weakness for the deadly sort."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: "Ah cocky are we?", he pointed out, chuckling calmly, "Well extranjera, denying me knowledge of your name would be going against the policy as well. So, let me ask again, your name?".

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Bogeyman

@The Psyentist: "Mi amor", chuckling calmly, "I did not take you for the jealous type", he teased, pleased at the sight of the radiant telepath. "Tis harmless flirting my dear", Don Andres assured, gently meeting the doctor's eyes with a truthfulness and sincerity, his attraction while existent would not allow him to disrespect what he had romantically cultivated with the vampiric telepath. He had no intent on pursuing anything with another.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall: "Confidence is required in a life so wretched", she reluctantly responded. "The reason why you're a member is the answer to your question."  Clarice Michelle stood up, "And the reason my acceptance will become so easy." She posed her hands like a death dealing gun, shooting at his precious little heart.  She sarcastically chuckled at her own foolery, swiftly turning around in hopes of going elsewhere. 
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall: "My white king, I have no fear. You are certainly a man with a taste for beauty. I cannot fault you for that." The doctor winked with a sly grin.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: "Mhmm, of course", his disinterest seemingly accumulating at her attempted jesting. Refocusing his attention on his scotch whisky, he re-indulges in his luxurious setting.

@The Psyentist: Smiling charmingly in response, the dapper Catalan rises from his seat, approaching his beloved, instinctively holding her delicate hands with undeniable affection. "Your faith in me apreciado", he paused, amorously meeting her arctic blue eyes, "Mi rubia, there is something we need to speak of. It is important. But not here. Come with me to the yacht", intent on discussing an as of now, cryptic subject.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall: (I wanna say something but ehhhh) 
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By The Psyentist

@Morte_Knightfall: Her brows knit, her gloved hands clinging to his. "Of course, Andres."

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Bogeyman

@Clara Mass: (LOL be sure to catch him in a better mood next time)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Clara Mass
@Morte_Knightfall: (Thing is I wrote something and i don't you caught it.  Next time maybe lol)