The Hellfire Academy (CVnU)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@the_psyentist: Jessica sighed. "Yeah yeah I get it. My cloths suck." She walked over and placed her hand on the door. "But I can change cloths. You'll always be bitches." And she slams the door.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ Why does this website randomly bold all my text? ]

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By The Psyentist

@strigidae_23: The three-in-one smiled contentedly and returned to their room.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Strigidae_23

@the_psyentist: The exchange made Jessica's claws hurt, she could feel the muscles connected to them clenching. For a moment everything was hyper-vivid, the colors of the door, the scents of the other girls on the wing, the taste of her own anger pheromones on the air.

She glowered at the door, and her eyes begin to glow red. Jessica HATED being taunted. She was no child she was a Strigidae, this was foolish-

-two black spots appeared on the door and smoke begin to emit from them. "Oh sh!t!" Slapping a hand over her eyes to stop her laser vision. It burns the skin on her hand, the pain focusing her and dragging her out of her own thoughts.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By The Psyentist

@strigidae_23: (Ooooh. Somebody has anger issues and is going to get trolled by Xandra's girls...)

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Strigidae_23
TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Marshall's arrogance guided his thought as he observed some of the students from the lake. Though their was a mix of genuine confidence in their so his assumptions couldn't be all bad. Right? Right?

@strigidae_23: "Ms.Hart will only take about 5 minutes. She's from Gothic city so she'll put up a fight, but i can take her."

@tiferet: "Heh. Doesn't appear to be incredibly interested with battling anyone other than fish-man in repairing." Marshall didn't know whether or not he would accept the challenge anyways so he moved on to the next student.

@spectrion: "hmm, guy's got motives and he wears it on his sleeve like a tattoo. He'll be the first I challenge once I get these bloody powers straight." despite being British, he didn't use that word often so it felt extremely odd saying such profanity.

@xavier_dumont: "Union jack scarf to hide his face... Interesting..." How old is that guy, Marshall thought to himself before deciding that fighting him would end gruesomely. That was a good thing to the young assassin.

@the_psyentist: Now the only ones to notice were blonde triplets. "I'll just... Stay out of their way..." Those three creeped Marshall out something serious so he didn't consider battling even one of them.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice said:

Proceeds through the hallways of the Academy under full spectrum stealth, all of their most precious secrets at his disposal, yet all he does is steal the last box of frosted pop-tarts and spirit away with them all unaware of his sinister gambit.

(And you claim to be a grey-leaning-blue! EVIL!)

All your pop-tarts belong to us

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By The Psyentist

@armistice: *narrows eyes* What do you want? Money? Power? Give us back our g@ddamn pop tarts!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

I will devour them in front of you...and wash them down with your tears

evil maniacal villain laugh

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: D': YOU ARE SO CRUEL! They are just children!

TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

children..bah..all they are good for are assembling my iPod for 30 cents a day for glorious Apple.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: Woah,woah, woah! You tamale sucking son of a b*tches took the strawberry poptars too? AW HELL NAW! This means war darling >:(

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Jaegerjaquez
TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaegerjaquez: SECOND!?!?!?! What's favorite then? This better be good because I can feel the foam building up behind my tongue!

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Jaegerjaquez

@theuncanny: Oh Okay. Good. I was scared for a moment.

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seleen and her rather rebelious looking daughte Natasha entered the school one eager to teach the other thinking to hell with most these people and this place. With them came a series of bags containing there belongings hoping the school could be a home away from home.

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: The White Queen approached the pair. "Ah, Selene. And you must be Natasha. Please, I have your rooms prepared. Unless of course Selene, you want to live in the dormitory with the girls?"

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Beremud

@the_psyentist: Impeccably dressed and groomed as always, Gunther strode purposely through the academy halls, allowing himself just enough time to take appreciative glances at the architecture and decor. Reaching the main office, he waited patiently until the secretary behind the desk finished what seemed to be a phone called with an overly-concerned parent before putting on his best professional smile. "Good morning. The headmistress wouldn't happen to be available, would she?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beremud: Alexandra stepped from her adjacent office in her White Queen attire. "Ah, Gunther." She clapped her gloved hands together with a smile. "Glad you could inspect my little academy. I trust you'll approve of this fine institution in which you have invested."

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: The White Queen approached the pair. "Ah, Selene. And you must be Natasha. Please, I have your rooms prepared. Unless of course Selene, you want to live in the dormitory with the girls?"

Pssst! No. She wants to live with Biff.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Ah, doctor Steele!" Gunther's smile broadened as he turned to greet her. "You are looking particularly lovely, today. Educating must be good for your health." Growing serious, he stepped closer, so that he could lower the volume of his voice to minimize the possibility of eavesdroppers. "I do apologize for dropping in unannounced, but I have come across a small matter which I wanted to bring to your attention as quickly, and quietly, as possible."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By The Psyentist

@beremud: "Well, thank you, sir." She nodded. Her smile faded as he spoke in ernest. "Then let us go somewhere a bit more private." She walked into her office, closing the door behind them. "Now, what's on your mind, Gunther?"

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Tiferet

@the_psyentist: I'm calm. Calm as a lion. Male lion. I'm pretty sure they lounge around for most of the day.

But soon....................................................................................

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By The Psyentist
TheUncanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiferet said:

@the_psyentist: I'm calm. Calm as a lion. Male lion. I'm pretty sure they lounge around for most of the day.

But soon....................................................................................

LOL!

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Removing a manila envelope from the inner pocket of his coat, he presented it to her. "I would like to introduce you to Abigail McCormac, an honors student and triathlete halfway through her sophomore year in high school. Two weeks ago, she appeared to become the victim of that inexplicable phenomenon known as spontaneous combustion. However, unlike most victims of this kind of bizarre occurrence, Abigail survived. Regrettably, the same can not be said for the rest of her family, or the occupants of the two adjacent houses. Rescue crews found her lying in the ashes of what had been her life, in shock."

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry. Meant to attach photo.

Soon....
Soon....

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andy_steven_summers: I imagine philosephy(having been a Nazi she's got alot of experience in moral matters etc). She probably also would teach offensive use of powers(having force fields that can help keep things safe regardless)

@tiferet: im always game for things, but chase after diamonds not stones(get it xP)

@the_psyentist: "No no lead the way liebe I would be greatful." She commented offering her hand for a shake and potential hug. Selene trying to change from the self she was in the past was working to be a friendly and admirable figure. "Dont mind Natasha, she'll be more social once settled" Natasha just shruging off the welcome.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beremud: The doctor opened the file and flipped through the pages, her brows knit over her blue eyes. "And you want to bring her here, teach her to control her abilities?"

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Beremud

@the_psyentist: Gunther nodded. "My own foundation lacks the necessary facilities to deal with power of that nature. By all accounts, she is a brilliant and diligent student, although the advent of her abilities has left her understandably traumatized. I am sure," he said, with an ambitious glint in his eyes, "that I don't need to point out the potential she possesses for one able to help her cope with both her abilities and her psychological issues."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone: Alexandra shook the woman's hand. "Well, it's good to have you both. Follow me." She had two pairs of keys, one for Natasha's room in the girls' dorm and one for Selene's teacher's quarters. The White Queen led them to Natasha's room first before Selene's.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beremud: "Indeed." Alexandra grinned. "I am curious as to her power potential... very well. I will meet with her and grant her boarding, counseling, and a place at my school."

Beremud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Excellent." Beremud produced a cell phone, and swiftly sent off a text message. "My family has some pull with the governor in this case, as it happens. I'll make the necessary calls, and by this time tomorrow, the state will have remanded Ms. McCormac to your care. Please don't hesitate if I may assist you in her accommodation."

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tiferet: smh :P

@the_psyentist: Unsurprisingly Natasha was quick to get things in her dorm and rather antsy for the two to leave. Despite Seleen being willing to help it was clear the violent Diamond wanted to be left alone. "So's there any needed tour or things she should know? If not we might want to g before she starts throwing things at us. Thats what she does" Selene remarked slightly rolling her eyes.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beremud: "I'll be sure to keep you in mind, Gunther. You are quite convenient to have around." She chuckled.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone:

Unsurprisingly Natasha was quick to get things in her dorm and rather antsy for the two to leave.

(LOL! That is so me when I lived in the dorm. "Okay, parents, you helped me with my bags... NOW LEAVE.")

"Well, go then. I'm sure Natasha values her privacy." She led Selene out and walked with her to her teacher's quarters. "Well, there is a map at the front desk of the campus. It's pretty straight forward, really. If you plan on eating at the dining hall with the students, breakfast is from seven till nine, lunch is eleven till two, dinner starts at five and lasts until seven. Come and go as needed. As faculty, you will have your own office in addition to the classrooms. Uniforms for the children are required in the classrooms, outside they may wear street clothes. Underground is the training facility along with the gym."

Avatar image for andy_steven_summers
Andy Steven Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Might become the PE teacher. Yeah that's right! I have a degree in psychology, biology, philosophy, and know 5 language and I'm the gym coach.. LoL)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By The Psyentist

@andy_steven_summers: (Hehehe. Just want to see you sweat. But yeah, you could teach biology. I'm sure Xandra will be busy.)