The 52nd Station of the GCPD
Built and founded in 1948, the 52nd is one of the older stations that belong to the GCPD, and naturally serves as a hub for the entire 52nd precinct. Notorious for being situated in Old Gothic, the Italian Mob's territory, the 52nd is known for producing some of Gothic's most hardened officers from an ongoing war with the city's oldest crime syndicates. Currently ran by Capt. David Lambert, the 52nd is the cleanest it's ever been in it's corrupted history.
Newer challenges are present other than mobsters, however. As Lambert finds himself short staffed, due to last month's shootout that has since been dubbed "The Old Gothic Bloodbath" which resulted in a staggering body count of officers. Now, he has to choose and train a new wave of law enforcement to man the precinct...
The Station and general layout
Four stories high and occupying an entire city block, the 52nd is the third largest GCPD building in Gothic City. While it's exterior distinctively retains it's original permanence from the 40's, the station has been gutted and refurbished multiple times since it was built. Currently, the entire building is equipped with the force's best tech and equipment due to the high risk climate of Old Gothic.
The hub, civvy lockup and bullpen:
Just like any police station, the bullpen serves as the heart to the 52nd, with it's officer's desks packed tightly at the center of the lobby. Here is where you'll find your beat cops filing paperwork at the front desk, while others type and scribble away at their desks. Access to this area is public, as here is where you'll find Gothic's citizens flowing through with their many cases and reports. Situated on both sides of the bullpen is civvy lockup, where criminals are temporarily stored while they await further processing.
Upper floor, detective desks, the "Golden isle" and the Captain's office:
Overlooking the bullpen is the area belonging to the 52nd's detectives and their respective desks, along with Captain Lambert's office. While two desks sit directly in front of the office (often referred to as the "Golden isle" as normally the 52nd's top detectives claim this spot) the area reached up above to the second floor and balcony of the lobby. Here is where you'll find the GCPD's detectives, not restricted or grouped together by their respective departments, working on whatever cases fall into their hands. Access to this area is semi-public, as civilians will need to have their report reviewed before being handed off to a detective.
Underground, and maximum security lockup:
Under constricted lock and key, the maximum security lockup is reserved for the most dangerous and high profile criminals that are apprehended. Each cell is lined with titanium reinforced walls. The cell doors are equipped with 2-ton magnetic locks, making escape from the cells no easy feat, if even a possible one. Access to this area is restricted to civilians, unassigned patrol officers and police officers. This area can only freely be accessed by detectives and the Captain at any time. Patrol officers and police officers can be given access, but only if it is required for case purposes.
Forensics and crime lab:
The most recent department to receive an upgrade, the forensics and crime lab is now equipped with some of the best and advanced forensic technology available to law enforcement. Here is where you'll find the lab personnel, analyzing crucial evidence and putting together the missing links. Access to this area is restricted to civilians for obvious reasons.
Command and Administration:
Captain David Lambert:
- Name: David Ashley Lambert
- Alias: Captain Lambert, Gothic's True Blue Captain
- Age: 35
- Height: 5'9
- Weight: 165lbs
- Hair color: Brown
- Eyes: Blue
- Place of birth: Gothic City
- Skills: Excellent intuition and problem solving. Expert marksmanship. Trained boxer. Natural leader.
- Rank and department: Captain. Administration.
Detective Jack Porter
- Name: Jack Ramsey Porter
- Age: 26
- Height: 6'1
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Eyes: Haze
- Hair: Auburn
- Date of birth and age: 7/26/93
- Place of birth: Gothic City
- Former occupations: Former Beat Cop in Metro City
- Skills: Skilled MMA fighter, Trained in required Academy defense classes
- Rank and department: Detective, Narcotics
Detective Gregory Black
- Full name: Gregory Black
- Age: 32
- Height: 6'2
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Eyes: Pitch Black (varies to turquoise)
- Hair: Midnight Black
- Date of birth and age: Born September 12, 1987
- Place of birth: Gothic City
- Former occupations: Private Investigator, Journalist
- Rank and department: Detective, Homicide
- Brief skills: Savant Level Abilities (e.g. deduction), Intuitive Nature, Skilled Fighter, Journalism, Mathematically Inclined
Forensics and C.S.I:
Oliver King, C.S.I
- Full name: Oliver King
- Age: 22
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 134 Ibs
- Eyes: Emerald Green
- Hair: Dirty Blonde
- Date of birth and age: April 2nd, 1996
- Place of birth: England, United Kingdom
- Former occupations: Biochemist, Crime Scene Investigator of EKO Cobra
- Rank and department: C.S.I
- Skills: Analytical Mind (I.e. High-Level Intelligence), Exceptional in Muay Thai, Multilingual, Mechanically // Technologically -Versed
SWAT and Special Forces
There are currently no PC SWAT or Special Forces
Patrol and Police officers:
There are currently no PC Patrol and Police officers.
There are currently no PC maintenance employees
Office and Documentation:
There are currently no PC employees in Office and Documentation
OOC, Rules and joining the 52nd (With guidelines)
- The purpose and objective of this team is to realistically portray the men and women serving one of the CVnU's most crime ridden cities.
- From a narrative standpoint, all stories created and related to the 52nd will be street-tier at the most. That being said, this is for people who crave a challenge in writing. For people who want to write characters that are vulnerable, believable, flawed and as technically just as a character can be.
Standard CVnU location rules apply.No serious damage and destruction of the 52nd.
- With permission given from Rosso the 52nd has the rights and means to (fairly) enforce the law on any character within Gothic City. If your character is a law abiding citizen, one should sell the nature of any PC's belonging to the 52nd.
- No attacking the 52nd without first contacting myself at @captain_lambert or @juno_fei, this pertains to jailbreaks as well.
- Should your character be apprehended and locked up in the 52nd, please sell appropriately in line with the nature of your character.
- Expect to be asked to leave or detained if your character is acting hostile toward any and all personnel at the 52nd. This is a police station, after all, and that behavior wouldn't be tolerated.
- Feel free to contact me (accounts linked above) if you are interested in creating a story line that involves the 52nd. You can further contact any PC's that choose to join for inquiry.
Joining the 52nd (With guidelines)
So! You want to join the GCPD's 52nd? If so, please fill out the application below and submit it to @captain_lambert via PM.
- Full name:
- Date of birth and age:
- Place of birth:
- Former occupations:
- (Desired) Rank and department at the 52nd:
- Brief skills:
- >Provide a small profile photo with a characteristic quote<
Here are the guidelines:
- First and foremost, this team is primarily looking for human members.
- This is not a plot device for a character to be a cop, and then moonlight as a vigilante. If that were the case, every member would end up doing it. So please, create or use a character that is specifically a member of law enforcement above all else. I will not be accepting any vigilante characters.
- Writers are to accurately and reasonably portray the law at all times. Do your research, ask Google if you're unsure about something. As a team revolving around law enforcement, I cannot stress enough how important it is that this is upheld.
- Your character can be a dirty cop! Just be ready for proper punishment, should your character be found out.
- Expect accurate repercussions for your characters. Character not solving enough cases? Lambert will see them in his office. Assault a fellow officer? Lambert's office. Collaborate and aid known vigilantes? You're damn right Lambert's office. This could result in your character getting a demotion or equal punishment. Such an example would be a detective getting bumped down to patrol for stealing evidence etc.