The GCPD, 52nd Station and Precinct, Gothic City (Team/Organization Location)

• 54 results
Avatar image for captain_lambert
Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Captain_Lambert

The 52nd Station of the GCPD

No Caption Provided

Built and founded in 1948, the 52nd is one of the older stations that belong to the GCPD, and naturally serves as a hub for the entire 52nd precinct. Notorious for being situated in Old Gothic, the Italian Mob's territory, the 52nd is known for producing some of Gothic's most hardened officers from an ongoing war with the city's oldest crime syndicates. Currently ran by Capt. David Lambert, the 52nd is the cleanest it's ever been in it's corrupted history.

Newer challenges are present other than mobsters, however. As Lambert finds himself short staffed, due to last month's shootout that has since been dubbed "The Old Gothic Bloodbath" which resulted in a staggering body count of officers. Now, he has to choose and train a new wave of law enforcement to man the precinct...

The Station and general layout

Four stories high and occupying an entire city block, the 52nd is the third largest GCPD building in Gothic City. While it's exterior distinctively retains it's original permanence from the 40's, the station has been gutted and refurbished multiple times since it was built. Currently, the entire building is equipped with the force's best tech and equipment due to the high risk climate of Old Gothic.

The hub, civvy lockup and bullpen:

No Caption Provided

Just like any police station, the bullpen serves as the heart to the 52nd, with it's officer's desks packed tightly at the center of the lobby. Here is where you'll find your beat cops filing paperwork at the front desk, while others type and scribble away at their desks. Access to this area is public, as here is where you'll find Gothic's citizens flowing through with their many cases and reports. Situated on both sides of the bullpen is civvy lockup, where criminals are temporarily stored while they await further processing.

Upper floor, detective desks, the "Golden isle" and the Captain's office:

No Caption Provided

Overlooking the bullpen is the area belonging to the 52nd's detectives and their respective desks, along with Captain Lambert's office. While two desks sit directly in front of the office (often referred to as the "Golden isle" as normally the 52nd's top detectives claim this spot) the area reached up above to the second floor and balcony of the lobby. Here is where you'll find the GCPD's detectives, not restricted or grouped together by their respective departments, working on whatever cases fall into their hands. Access to this area is semi-public, as civilians will need to have their report reviewed before being handed off to a detective.

Underground, and maximum security lockup:

No Caption Provided

Under constricted lock and key, the maximum security lockup is reserved for the most dangerous and high profile criminals that are apprehended. Each cell is lined with titanium reinforced walls. The cell doors are equipped with 2-ton magnetic locks, making escape from the cells no easy feat, if even a possible one. Access to this area is restricted to civilians, unassigned patrol officers and police officers. This area can only freely be accessed by detectives and the Captain at any time. Patrol officers and police officers can be given access, but only if it is required for case purposes.

Forensics and crime lab:

The most recent department to receive an upgrade, the forensics and crime lab is now equipped with some of the best and advanced forensic technology available to law enforcement. Here is where you'll find the lab personnel, analyzing crucial evidence and putting together the missing links. Access to this area is restricted to civilians for obvious reasons.

52nd personnel

Command and Administration:

Captain David Lambert:

"This city is still worth fighting for..."
  • Name: David Ashley Lambert
  • Alias: Captain Lambert, Gothic's True Blue Captain
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 165lbs
  • Hair color: Brown
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Place of birth: Gothic City
  • Skills: Excellent intuition and problem solving. Expert marksmanship. Trained boxer. Natural leader.
  • Rank and department: Captain. Administration.

Detectives:

Detective Jack Porter

"Truth and justice are the unsilencing laws of social order, and I'll fight to uphold those laws...no matter the cost."
  • Name: Jack Ramsey Porter
  • Height: 6'1
  • Weight: 176 lbs
  • Eyes: Haze
  • Hair: Auburn
  • Date of birth and age: 7/26/93
  • Former occupations: Former Beat Cop in Metro City
  • Skills: Skilled MMA fighter, Trained in required Academy defense classes
  • Rank and department: Detective, Narcotics

Detective Gregory Black

"I play a game that no one else will."
  • Full name: Gregory Black
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 190 lbs
  • Eyes: Pitch Black (varies to turquoise)
  • Hair: Midnight Black
  • Date of birth and age: Born September 12, 1987
  • Former occupations: Private Investigator, Journalist
  • Rank and department: Detective, Homicide
  • Brief skills: Savant Level Abilities (e.g. deduction), Intuitive Nature, Skilled Fighter, Journalism, Mathematically Inclined

Forensics and C.S.I:

Oliver King, C.S.I

" 'Dare, man once said. 'Dare that one day, there will be no 'one day.'"
  • Full name: Oliver King
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 134 Ibs
  • Eyes: Emerald Green
  • Hair: Dirty Blonde
  • Date of birth and age: April 2nd, 1996
  • Place of birth: England, United Kingdom
  • Former occupations: Biochemist, Crime Scene Investigator of EKO Cobra
  • Rank and department: C.S.I
  • Skills: Analytical Mind (I.e. High-Level Intelligence), Exceptional in Muay Thai, Multilingual, Mechanically // Technologically -Versed

SWAT and Special Forces

There are currently no PC SWAT or Special Forces

Patrol and Police officers:

There are currently no PC Patrol and Police officers.

Maintenance:

There are currently no PC maintenance employees

Office and Documentation:

There are currently no PC employees in Office and Documentation

OOC, Rules and joining the 52nd (With guidelines)

OOC:

• The purpose and objective of this team is to realistically portray the men and women serving one of the CVnU's most crime ridden cities.
  • From a narrative standpoint, all stories created and related to the 52nd will be street-tier at the most. That being said, this is for people who crave a challenge in writing. For people who want to write characters that are vulnerable, believable, flawed and as technically just as a character can be.

Rules:

• Standard CVnU location rules apply.No serious damage and destruction of the 52nd.

• With permission given from Rosso the 52nd has the rights and means to (fairly) enforce the law on any character within Gothic City. If your character is a law abiding citizen, one should sell the nature of any PC's belonging to the 52nd.
  • No attacking the 52nd without first contacting myself at @captain_lambert or @juno_fei, this pertains to jailbreaks as well.
  • Should your character be apprehended and locked up in the 52nd, please sell appropriately in line with the nature of your character.
  • Expect to be asked to leave or detained if your character is acting hostile toward any and all personnel at the 52nd. This is a police station, after all, and that behavior wouldn't be tolerated.
  • Feel free to contact me (accounts linked above) if you are interested in creating a story line that involves the 52nd. You can further contact any PC's that choose to join for inquiry.

Joining the 52nd (With guidelines)

So! You want to join the GCPD's 52nd? If so, please fill out the application below and submit it to @captain_lambert via PM.

Application:

• Full name:
  • Weight:
  • Eyes:
  • Hair:
  • Date of birth and age:
  • Place of birth:
  • Former occupations:
  • (Desired) Rank and department at the 52nd:
  • Brief skills:
  • >Provide a small profile photo with a characteristic quote<

Here are the guidelines:

• First and foremost, this team is primarily looking for human members.
  • This is not a plot device for a character to be a cop, and then moonlight as a vigilante. If that were the case, every member would end up doing it. So please, create or use a character that is specifically a member of law enforcement above all else. I will not be accepting any vigilante characters.
  • Writers are to accurately and reasonably portray the law at all times. Do your research, ask Google if you're unsure about something. As a team revolving around law enforcement, I cannot stress enough how important it is that this is upheld.
  • Your character can be a dirty cop! Just be ready for proper punishment, should your character be found out.
  • Expect accurate repercussions for your characters. Character not solving enough cases? Lambert will see them in his office. Assault a fellow officer? Lambert's office. Collaborate and aid known vigilantes? You're damn right Lambert's office. This could result in your character getting a demotion or equal punishment. Such an example would be a detective getting bumped down to patrol for stealing evidence etc.
Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Shield-Maiden

Let's get this party started!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator  Online

@captain_lambert: Good luck with this! I know I had a blast when we did something similar back in Prime and Grimm City.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Thank you for the wishes! I'll try my best.

@shield-maiden Darn tootin' we're getting this party started!

A party of one Captain with a nonexistent police force >_>

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you ever need investors, you know who to call.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slick and nicely-done, Juno. I'll for sure to have something for this (Agent-k)

As soon as I get some other things out that is >_>

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcques_: Oh boy, endorsements from one of the most controversial billionaires on the globe? That'll go over well in the eye of the public LMAO! But really, duly noted!

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shield-Maiden

@captain_lambert: Time for that squirrel we talked about 😂

All jokes aside; I might have someone that I’ll run by you.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wow, this is very detailed. I can't even read it all tonight but so far it looks amazing! (And of course I always appreciate unique portrayals of things people dont oft devote much time to.) And so fast...

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso: Really? I thought it was terrible the whole time I was writing it lol, I'm not very great with locations. Thank you, though! It's much appreciated, and also for letting me represent the police force.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma make someone for this frfr

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Marcques_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert: "One of the most controversial?" Well lat time I checked I was THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL. Fr this is nicely done

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert: This is fantastic! And excellent work for your first location :D I can't wait for this to all be up and running.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if I were to cause a disturbance in Gothic focused for you guys, I just write it in Gothic City and tag you or write it here?

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: Exactly, yes! This thread just covers the station and the immediate city area surrounding it. While the Gothic thread is still all of Gothic City.

Jack_Porter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gothic City 11:21 P.M

Nighttime in Gothic City falls like a film noir curtain, bringing spies from the shadows and the dames that shun the sunlight hours. From every doorway curls cigarette smoke, arcing lazily into the black, and from the basement bars comes loose moans that echo like eerie ghosts through the air...This isn't a city of starlight or moonbeams, it is cracking tarmac under storm-cloud and thick air drenched with the promise of rain. Shadows twist back around again, children are tucked in, gangsters walk. Darkness brings the primal nature to the fore, a heady trance for these men who crave dominance and power. They stalk among the thrill-seekers, the party-goers, faces set to an underscored snarl. After sunset, each person is either a player or a nobody. The sensible pray to stay without a name because once a person gets one it's only a matter of time before it's called.

This is where Jack Porter now resided, a transfer straight out of Metro City the former beat cop navigated his way to the City Of Darkness trying to get a fresh start. In Metro the city was protected by the guardian angels that resided there, and though Jack had nothing against the heroes - in fact he actually appreciated their work - but he wanted to be somewhere he could make a difference, and so he placed his application in at GCPD and he honestly wasn't very suprised when he got a call back, his track record was good, his Academy scores were the best in his class and Jack was a very determined man. So as he bounced up the steps and entered the station Jack would roll up his sleeves and make his way up the stairs, towards the Golden Isles.

No Caption Provided

When he reached the top he made a beeline towards the Captains office determined to make a good impression before he started his first time as a full-fledged detective. He even wondered who his partner would be. The young man would knock twice, and if the captain answered Jack Porter would walk in and offer his hand for the superior officer to shake. The Midnight Detective would smile and nod his head. "I'm Detective Jack Porter, it's a pleasure to meet you sir, I heard you wanted to talk to me?"

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lambert sat at his desk, his brow tightly furrowed in frustration and contemplation. On his desk laid dozens of folders, neatly opened and presented for his viewing. The contents was as distressing as ever, as each report detailed the untimely demises to each of his best and brightest two weeks ago. The papers called it a bloodbath, and a bloodbath wasn't even close to explaining what transpired that night...

This city was Pompeii, with the criminals running rampant acting as it's volcano. Just when it felt like things were going a little too peacefully, something causes the eruption. Whether it be Satar, an organization of ancient assassins or a freelancing psychopath... It happened in cycles. The Captain couldn't help but feel that this "bloodbath" was the first telling signs. The signs that they were due for another.

*Knock knock*

Lambert's deep trance was snapped, his blue eyes darting upwards to his office's glass doors. "Come." He bluntly stated, clearing his throat and standing up from his chair.

"I'm Detective Jack Porter, it's a pleasure to meet you sir, I heard you wanted to talk to me?"

No Caption Provided

"I certainly did, Porter." Lambert gave him a stern nod, reaching over his desk with an extended hand, offering up a firm handshake. "David Lambert, your new captain." He introduced himself, giving a strained smirk while doing so. "Please, have a seat."

Once the young blood would sit down, Lambert would do the same. Before continuing, his ice blue eyes looked the detective over in a noticeable silence, getting a good look at the newest addition to his force. Finally, Lambert reached into his top drawer, pulling out a file with Jack's name on it, and gently placed it down on the desk, giving it a few taps with his fingers.

"So, detective, I've given your file a pretty thorough read. Gotta say, I'm impressed." Lambert gave Jack yet another subdued smile, quickly fading back into his usual stoic expression. "Born and raised here in Gothic, but moved over to Metro for your first years on the beat... Interesting. With the grades you received at the academy, some would say that Metro is a "step down" for someone of your profile." The Captain leaned back in his chair, interlocking his fingers while sighing. "What made you request a transfer back to Gothic upon promotion?"

Jack_Porter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack looked at his new boss and his mind would begin racing, looking at his captain's face and the workload on his desk Jack's face would harden and he'd sit down at his boss's request. The time that David took to look Jack over was time that the new detective used to look around and get a good bearing of his surroundings, taking in note of the room, how crisp the air was. The temperature in here was different then out there...it felt warm...almost hot to Jack's senses; he could feel the stress emanating off of his boss like humidity on a spring day.

His eyes would drift back towards Captain Lambert when he began speaking, and through his entire speech Jack remained quiet, letting his superior speak knowing that it was best to just let him speak and then talk after he was finished, then David asked the money question.

"What made you request a transfer back to Gothic upon promotion?"

No Caption Provided

Looking at the papers on Davids desk Jack would motion to them and then to his captains stressed features. While thinking of the incident that caused him to want to join the Force in the first place. "Because of that sir. Metro City was great, I had friends, made a name for myself. But I wasn't doing enough; the city didn't need me, regardless of my scores and training. Metro has it's golden guardians to protect it and they do a good job, and I appreciate their work. But I didn't join the force to play backseat to beings who can fly and shoot lasers out of their eyes. I need to be somewhere I can make a difference. Gothic needs me. It needs more people who truly care."

Jack would put his hands together and lean forward and opening his mouth he would say as polite and respectful as possible. "Not to sound egotistical sir...but you need me here. I grew up in this town, I know how horrible this city can be, how it can rob you of hope. I want to help change that, bring hope back. No more crooked cops who prey on those they're supposed to help."

He would lightly brush his badge strapped to his waist. "Protect and Serve, right?"

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lambert's face tightened in a grimace as Jack mentioned "Golden Guardians", and furthermore to the young detective's preaching. It came with the territory, young badges, to carry this kind of righteous swagger. The Captain brushed it aside with a clearing of his throat, gently straightening his tie.

"That's all well and good, Porter, that you care about your hometown..." Lambert's eyes ceased their wandering, and fixed right onto Jack's eyes with a borderline glare. "But I deal in results. Cases closed, perps booked and justice dispensed to those who have it coming. You do that for me? For this city? Then you can talk about how it needs you, got it?" The Captain's head tilted down, his eyes still fixed in a stern gaze.

After a brief pause, Lambert grabbed yet another folder from his desk, and tossing this one at Jack. "You start right now, and I'm assigning you to Narcotics until further notice. The case you're holding there is one of a dozen in it's nature. We've been getting reports around Old Gothic about thugs committing all sorts of petty crimes, at first." Lambert gestured for Jack to open the folder, where he would see a set of photos. The pictures showed multiple bodies that have been horrifically crushed to death.

"Couple of years back, we had an outbreak of a Super-Drug that turned people's skin as hard as diamonds, and gave them inhuman strength. While some of our own shut down the lab where it was being made... It seems that we didn't stop them for good. These cases all have the same M.O of the hopped-up thugs two years ago. They get ballsy, rob a few stores, jack a few cars... And then they find out that they can crush a person like a wad of paper."

The Captain then pointed out to the Detective Desks, nodding at Jack. "Feel free to take any desk you'd like... Except for the two in the front, those haven't been earned yet." Lambert sighed and grabbed one of the homicide folders from his desk, continuing where he left off before the detective arrived.

"I expect a couple of leads very soon detective, the longer this drug is out there, the more people will end up using it... That'll be all for now."

He'd wait just before Jack would reach the door, before getting his attention once more. "And detective? Don't brush that badge like it's a trophy in my sight, ever again. Show it some respect."Then he'd give him a stern nod to signify that they were done.

Avatar image for thomas_richards
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

This RPG Forum just turned into a season of Gotham....and I LOVE it!

Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I WANNA BE ARRESTED SO BAD

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Conundrum

Gothic City, what a place. Psychopaths, sociopaths, serial killers, drug lords, mobsters, terrorists, you name it. The city was filled to the brim with chaos, corruption and evil far to unholy to even be believed to exist on this world. But they do. The people knew it, the city knew it, and yet they found a way to get a goodnight's rest. It was a baffling thing really, the nature of the human mind, they way that it operated. One might think that in a place as dark and depressing as this, there would be no rest, but that clearly wasn't the case. But why? Well, that was the very question that the man asked him self as he plotted along the sidewalk.

Cold hands in pockets, trench coat soaking wet from the rain, face plane and pale from nothing extraordinary. Just a man who was questioning himself and the darkened world around him. It had been quite some time since he was anywhere near part of Gothic, years in fact, but all for a good reason, as was every reason that he had. Simple: he didn't need to. He had spent the last seven years chasing off stalkers, catching cheating spouses, exposing corrupt businessmen, anything that interested him enough to go out and put his talents to good use. Never had he needed to go to this section of town however. So tonight would be note worthy, no doubt.

A few more steps was all that it took, and he was finally the doors of the GCPD, quaint. He momentarily took off his trench coat and rung it out at the door, a spike of pain coming out of his most recent injury. Aggravating, but little more than a minor annoyance. With a quick sigh, he would hang his coat onto his arm and step into the aged establishment. His dark eyes would sweep back and forth across the room, analyzing it and recording it. It would only be a few moments before that was done with and he would go onto slip on his article of clothing. Walking down the room with lacking expression in every sense of the word.

No Caption Provided

Making his way upwards on the second floor towards the bullpen, the detective would find the captain's office just a few meters away from where he was currently standing. He would move towards it without a loss of pace, just a few steps more. And finally, the door, which would promptly be knocked on but once before the detective would wait to be allowed in. If allowed to enter, he would simply make his way inside and take no more than a moment to study the man before him. Afterwards, he would begin. "Detective Black, you've summoned me. Correct, Captain?"

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Lambert looked up from his paperwork, seeing that he finally decided to show up. With a tired sigh, Lambert beckoned the fresh blood into his office. Before he could get any words out, the Captain noticed the man analyzing him, as no person stared like that without intent. Once again before he could speak, the detective spoke.

"Detective Black, you've summoned me. Correct, Captain?"

"Yes, I did. Take a seat, or don't, I don't care." Lambert glared at Black, reaching into his desk to pull out a file with the Detective's name on it. "Gregory Black. Gothic native, valedictorian, headliner braniac in the academic community growing up..." He slapped the file down on his desk and straightening his tie. "And a former private detective..."The Captain's words were dripping with contempt at the end of his statement, glaring right into Black's eyes.

"You passed through the police academy like it was kindergarten, made a joke out of the final exams... I am impressed, but not without reservation, Detective." Lambert finally stood up from his desk, placing both hands firmly on it's surface while leaning in a bit. "I'd like to make it clear right now. I don't like P.I's, I never have. Hotshots who want to do the "fun stuff" that's involved in law enforcement for a freelance profit. All of the credit, but none of the responsibility of the badge. You and I have never met, Detective, but my peers speak of you often. Gregory Black, the intellectual who shows up at their crime scenes, getting tangled up in official police business. I'm not going to lie, Greg, you think my opinion is harsh?"

Lambert pointed out to the bullpen sternly, not breaking away from Black for a second. "The people out there? They really don't like you. You have no idea how much of a pain it is for me having you on board. If I wasn't desperate for badges right now? I would have passed you off to the next precinct without a second's hesitation..."

His face loosened slightly from it's stone-like grimace, letting out a sigh and holding out his hand for a shake. "That being said? I can't afford to pass up your talents, not after the bloodbath. So welcome aboard, Detective Black. You'll be starting in Homicide effective immediately."

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:(Hope you don't mind, figured our characters should get antiquated since I have a feeling they'll be seeing a lot of each other :P)

The Knightfall Saint walked into the station, her white coat on (as she had just came off a shift at the hospital) and her signature scrubs underneath. Her blonde hair was still pinned up in a messy bun and her hand was grasping a cup of coffee. It was a... long shift this evening and while her shift officially ended she would return to the KECC after her visit here. After all, a doctors work was never done here in Gothic City.

She walked up to the desk as the front secretary eyes lit up. "Doctor Knightfall." They spoke in a mixture of surprise and excitement. While Ashley was no big time celebrity, she was well known in Gothic and Valor city thanks to the charity work she dose in medical care. She never did anything outside of the medical field that would draw attention to her, but her genuine kindness wherever she was, was something that she was known for and thus was dubbed 'The Knightfall Saint' by Gothic City residence.

With a soft smile and a nod of her head she answered. "Hello, I have an appointment to meet with Captain Lambert." Her voice was a bit tired from shouting orders out for the last ten hours during her shift, but it was still soft.

"Oh," Fingers began running along the keyboard as the light of the computer reflected off their glasses. "Ah yes, there it is. I'll let him know that you're here." Picking up the desk phone they dialed Lambert's extension. "Captain Lambert, Doctor Knightfall is here to see you."

With a nod she turned and took a seat in the lobby, sipping her coffee as she could hear the busy bodies working non-stop at the station. Criminals seen being brought in, people pressing charges and filling out missing people reports. It seemed that the GCPD was just as busy as her hospital.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: (Holy guns! What a pleasant surprise! No trouble at all ^_^)

Lambert stapled yet another stack of reports, neatly stuffing them into a vacant folder to put in his bin. That was the second last police fatality report from the "Old Gothic Bloodbath", a name that caused him to rub his tired eyes in agitation. He couldn't remember the last time he saw his apartment, or a shower that wasn't the Station locker room's. No, his days were instead taken up by visiting widows, telling them that their husbands and wives were good cops, and that their deaths won't be forgotten. "The Chains of Commanding" is what his former Captain told him, right before Lambert got his promotion from Detective. A part of him wishes he was staring at a gristly crime scene again, instead of staring at the autopsy photos of his fallen brothers in blue.

"Captain Lambert, Doctor Knightfall is here to see you."

His desk phone buzzed, causing Lambert to rapidly blink back to reality and clear his throat. "Send her in." He sternly stated, pressing down on the speaker button. He caught a quick glimpse of himself in the reflection of his computer, letting out a tired sigh before quickly standing up. In a few swift moves, the Captain had his suit jacket back on and his tie straitened.

He watched as "The Saint" herself walked through the bullpen, gaining many nods of approval from Lambert's officers. Even the ever stoic Captain had a bit of a warm smile on his face at the sight of Ashley Knightfall, knowing about her all too well. It wasn't often that he received a visit from a pillar of the community, it was always a crooked lawyer or politician. Not Knightfall, though, just the rare breed of human beings found in this city that care about doing the right thing.

Just as Dr. Knightfall approached his office, Lambert opened the door for her with a welcoming gesture. "Doctor, please come in." He spoke in his usual bluntness, never a man to flare up his words at all with any characteristic other than grit and mettle. He closed the door behind the good doctor, smoothing his tied down as a habit before walking over to the counter at the side of his office. "Just a second. I saw your coffee and got a bit jealous." He dryly chuckled, pouring what had to be his tenth cup of mud today.

Mug in hand, he walked over with his hand extended out, sitting down while doing so. "Captain David Lambert, it's seriously a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Knightfall."

The_Conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Conundrum
OO2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

Hanging up the phone the front desk personel looked over to Ashley who was looking down at her phone, responding to a text from her co-worker, Dr. Hladik. "Dr. Knightfall, the Captain is ready for you."

Standing up she tucked her phone away. "Thank you." She spoke as she walked through the bullpin. She walked with confience, head held high, back streight, it was her Knightfall upbringing that kept her properly postured and aware of herself at all times. Many officers head perked up at the sight of the Knightfall, many of those officers she treated once or twice and even saved the life of some. "I hope all of you are doing well this evening." She spoke up as some officers replied back with a simple "We are."

Before she could knock on the door, the True Blue of Gothic opened the door for her. Her cobalt eyes looked up at his blue as she gave a faint smile. "Thank you Captain." She walked into his office. Her eyes wondered around his office as the all too familiar smell of coffee was lingering in the air. She heard alot about Captain Lambert, he became an officer at the young age of 21, long time Homicide detective until he was a promoted to Captain and the moment he arrived at this Station he got rid of anyone who stunk of corruption. He really was a True Blue, and it was why she was here today.

"Captain David Lambert, it's seriously a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Knightfall."

She walked up to his desk, extending her own hand as she grasped his. Her hands were a bit chilly, as always and a little dry from all the washing while in the hospital. His hands were strong, a little rough, it wasn't bad, it only meant that he was a hard worker. "The pleasure is mine Captain Lambert. I've been meaning to come in for some time, but work has kept me busy as I'm sure yours has kept you busy as well." She motioned to the pile of paperwork that was neatly stacked on his desk. "Though I have to admit, your desk is a lot more organized than mine." She gave a light airy laugh. But now it was down to buisness. "I understand your a busy man and I don't want to take up too much of your time, I only wanted to introduce myself. With my facilities finally up and running nearby, I thought it would be a good idea we get aquanted. I have a feeling we will be seeing much of each other in the near future." She took a sip of her coffee. "I want you to know that you and your men are always welcomed to KECC and that we'll do whatever we can for them. Ok to books, phsyciatric evaluations, intoxication holds, evaluation of assaults, whatever you need of us, we are open to all of you. Also, of course, any treatment you and your men may need is free of charge. I insist. You and your men sacrifice so much for this city I feel the least we could do is take care of all of you." The Knightfall Saint spoke with assurance and in a mater of fact tone as if none of this should even be in question. She felt that the men in blue were always neglected by society and always seen as 'pigs' and killers. They deserved better, and Ashley was to be sure they would get it when it came to anything medical releated they needed.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall:

The Captain creased out a strained smile as the Doctor gestured to the files on his desk. While it seemed just like another day at the GCPD, Knightfall didn't know that the contents were the most distressing that anyone in command had to deal with in their career. Still, he gave a courteous nod while chuckling back. "Thank you." He said bluntly.

Lambert took a sip of his coffee as Knightfall explained why she was here, and it was exactly what he expected. "The Knightfall Emergency Center, yes. I was going to try and make the grand opening but, well you know how it is." He once again gestured to his paperwork, then continued listening. Dr. Knightfall's cooperation was a breath of fresh air, easing the officer's tense posture a bit. Then, his blue eyes widened as the Doctor went on to say that officers would receive service free of charge. He opened his mouth, of course ready to object, but The Saint already knew of his nature, and shut him down.

"I... Hm. If you insist, Doctor. I know that money isn't exactly an issue for you, but please don't hesitate to pull out that deal. The last thing I'd want is for us to end up being a burden on your end. So I suppose I'll just say thank you, and that it is very appreciated." Lambert looked straight into her eyes, showing that he meant what he said with absolute sincerity.

Taking another sip of his coffee, he returned the favor, gesturing to her with an idle point. "I was going to visit you to explain all of this, but since I have you here now. I already rounded up my officers, and gave a briefing on your hospital. It's the closest to our precinct, so I thought I'd take some initiative to set them straight. Let me assure you that the men and women of the 52nd are readily available and will be as cooperative as possible, when visiting and conducting in your Hospital. I won't see any of my badges causing you grief over there, so if you see any getting out of line? You tell me, and I will tell them." While there was a bit of a smirk on his face, one could tell that Lambert took the matter of his officers behaving with the utmost care.

The Captain reached into his desk, pulling out a card to hand over to Knightfall. "That's my business cell number. I wouldn't want you having to cut through the bullpen for every question or concern you have, as I'm aware that you are already busy enough as it is."

The_Conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Conundrum

Brown hair, blue eyes. Not much more to say there, other than the fact that there was a fairly noticeable look of annoyance that protruded out of the surface of Lambert's face. His haircut wasn't particularity fanciful, no frills, just a simple well tamed shave that came with a man that was structured and on point. His face was square jawed and had projected an image of increasingly less subtle indignation since the Gregory had entered the room. It was quite clear, this was certainly a man of work, and of results. One that didn't seem like it had even been a few months, if not years, since he had belched out a good laugh. More than that, the detective could tell right off the bat that Captain Lambert wasn't a fan of his. This was made even more clear after hearing the man speak.

"Yes, I did. Take a seat, or don't, I don't care."

"I prefer to stand." Black thought to himself in response to the Captain's offer, his only physical reaction being a momentary frown on his otherwise expressionless face. As if to say that he appreciated the Captain's "kindness", but was content with his position as it was. The detective would and listen as Lambert pulled out his file and began reading out loud the information that he was already quite familiar with, including his time as a Private Investigator. The scowl on the Captain's face at the mention of it would say enough about how he felt about that, and was only compacted by the following statements.

"I'd like to make it clear right now. I don't like P.I's, I never have..."

Lambert's views on people like Black were unsurprising, in fact, Gregory had expected to get a verbal lashing at the moment that he set foot into the Captain's office. Each word spoken by the captain came off as both blunt and cold, only affirming what this man was and how he felt about the detective in his entirety. While his words would convey a message, Black didn't necessarily care about what he said, but he said it. He was aware of what he was, what he did, the reasons why people here wouldn't like him. And so, the layer of expression in what he told Gregory was what his only concern was. And from what he could tell, it was indeed for good reason.

It would be easy to right off the Captain as being nothing more than a hard ass who didn't like people with vastly easier and rewarding positions with a similar occupation. But Black didn't. He could tell that for all abrasiveness that the Captain slew at him, his words of conviction were carried by a man who believed in good. That was something that on a basic level, Gregory could respect. So only when the captain had finally finished his rant, he would take the opportunity to speak. "Well then, now that you have made it abundantly clear that you don't like me very much, and that I shouldn't expect to be popular around here, we can truly begin." He would say flatly before taking a seat.

"Homicide. Excellent. I know this city, and I can tell you first hand that there are dozen of atrocious murders that go unresolved. I haven't been on the force half as long as you have been, and I certainly could never acquire the amount of respect or understanding that you have for this occupation. But let me assure you, Captain, as long as you need someone with the skills and conviction to place any murderer in Gothic behind bar, I am perfectly capable of playing by the rules and getting the job done." His stale words and rich voice would be accented by a disgustingly large smile that would be followed by his face once again taking a plane and focused state, promptly placing his palms together afterwards. "So tell me, Captain, what will be my first case?"

"What will be my first case?"
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

"I... Hm. If you insist, Doctor. I know that money isn't exactly an issue for you, but please don't hesitate to pull out that deal. The last thing I'd want is for us to end up being a burden on your end. So I suppose I'll just say thank you, and that it is very appreciated."

She gave a soft smile as she lightly shook her head. People tend to be surprised with her generosity. But when you come from a world where everything could be gone within a moments notice, doing everything you possibly can to help people felt the most natural thing to do. “Nonsense, the GCPD is in no way a burden to any of us. If anything this is a mutual benefit for the two.” Maybe it was the business woman side of her that caused her to make it sound like a sort of business exchange, but she didn’t mean it in that way.

“I was going to visit you to explain all of this, but since I have you here now. I already rounded up my officers, and gave a briefing on your hospital. It's the closest to our precinct, so I thought I'd take some initiative to set them straight. Let me assure you that the men and women of the 52nd are readily available and will be as cooperative as possible, when visiting and conducting in your Hospital. I won't see any of my badges causing you grief over there, so if you see any getting out of line? You tell me, and I will tell them."

“Well, now I thank you Captain. That’s very kind of you to take that initiative.” She reached out for his card as she looked down at it before pulling out her phone which had a compartment to slip business cards into. She had many, as she had made many connections throughout the City, but this was, she placed right on top. She would have to remember to put the information into her phone when she got back to the hospital. “I appreciate that very much Captain Lambert.” Ashley in return, pulled out her own business card from the front pocket of her white jacket before handing it over to him. “This is my card, my email, office number and cell number are there as well as my pager. Feel free to call me day or night. I’ll probably be up doing paperwork.” Ashley joked, even thought it was the bitter truth and you could faintly hear the tiredness in her voice. Very much like Captain Lambert.. She tried to have a love interest at one point… but... nothing good seems to last in this world either. So instead, she married her work, either found in the hospital or at Halo, never home. But... she would be lying if she said there wasn't someone else who had caught her eyes, however that wasn't to be spoken about... ever.

“Honestly though Captain, don’t hesitate to call if you need anything.” She spoke with sincerity as she moved a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear as she stood up from her seat, tucking her phone back into her jacket. "I know I'm cutting this very short, but I have to get back to the hospital. I look forward to working with you." The Knightfall extended her hand once more to give a farewell handshake as she smiled at him.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall:

The True Blue Captain gave an idle wave to his company, clicking his tongue quietly. "Please, it's the least I can do for you and your facility. I'd like Gothic to see the 52nd as nothing but reliable." His expression was that of respect the longer he talked with the good doctor. From her professionalism, to her naturally warm atmosphere that seemed to radiate from her. It was a rare day when Lambert took a liking to anyone upon first meeting them.

Lambert reached across the desk, taking the card from Knightfall's grasp, he held it up as a silent thanks before placing it in his breast pocket. "I'll be keeping that in mind, and thanks again, Doctor. Here's hoping I won't be needing to use this too soon." He dryly chuckled, blinking a few times as if wondering why he even bothers in poorly attempting humor, as he didn't have a single casual bone in his body. His expression became stone once more, giving her a stern nod. "I will." He stated, reaching over again to shake the Saint's hand once.

"Of course, Doctor, please don't let me hold you up. I look forward to working with you as well." The Captain gave her that stern nod again, something of a tic to compensate for his terse behavior. "Have yourself a nice day, and stay safe out there."

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_conundrum:

"Homicide. Excellent. I know this city, and I can tell you first hand that there are dozen of atrocious murders that go unresolved. I haven't been on the force half as long as you have been, and I certainly could never acquire the amount of respect or understanding that you have for this occupation. But let me assure you, Captain, as long as you need someone with the skills and conviction to place any murderer in Gothic behind bar, I am perfectly capable of playing by the rules and getting the job done."

"..." Lambert remained silent for a moment, only to affirm that his latest detective was done talking. "...I'd hope so, otherwise you won't find your stay here to be a long one, Detective."

Black then suddenly plastered his face with a condescending grin while asking about his first case, one that would drive any veteran detective in the station to slap the Detective right in the teeth. Still, the Captain just stared at him coldly, reaching over to the stack of folders to his left and grabbing the top one. "This one came in just this morning..." Lambert handed Black the file, gesturing for him to open it.

"An incident occurred at Lagras Accounting right as they opened up shop for the day. People started their daily routines until one of their co-worker's fell from the ceiling. That's not strange part..." The Captain encouraged Black to look at the crime scene photos, showing that the victim was splattered on the office floor. "He died on impact. Coroner says that the vic's trauma and wounds match that of someone falling from a thirty story drop, the ceiling he fell from was about twenty feet high... That just doesn't add up. Apparently there wasn't any sort of noise when the vic started dropping from the ceiling, only that everyone suddenly started to hear him scream before... Splat."

Lambert grabbed his phone and started dialing, pointing at both Black and the file he now held. "Figure out what the hell happened at Lagras. The victim's body is down in the morgue if you need to take a look for yourself. That's all."

The_Conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

It was somewhat surprising that Lambert hadn’t sent a sent a swift palm in the way of Black’s face, but it was intriguing more than anything. As obnoxious, offensives and quite dangerous as the maneuver was, it had served its purpose to only further solidify Greg’s view of the Captain composure and thought process. The results were something of mild interest, but what was even more interesting was the case that Lambert had promptly given Black after his long winded speech. Flicking the file open, his eyes immediately met a series of images of the well cased crime scene. CSIs, yellow tape, technical equipment, the works. The centerpiece of being the ruined corpse of what was once a man.

While his face remained flat and plane, eyes would flicker back and forth in fascination between the numerous images, constructing a mental image of the environment merely by studying the information that the images had to offer. And he listened carefully as Lambert would go onto brief him. "This is an intriguing one, to say the least." Gregory would take pause for a moment in order to allow his immediate thoughts to gain some air among his cluttered mind, there would be intuition that would begin to arise, and he would begin to delve into what he believed to be one of the more interesting investigations of his career.

The case was definitely not one that was seen by the detached detective every day, but it was certainly one of the more fascinating that he had recently come across. With that, the so-called "Conundrum" would take the file with a fixed gaze that gave off the impression that he was still studying its contents after it had been closed. He stood up and took the Captain's orders for what they were without any moment of hesitation, taking his leave with a remote response of silence before coming to a stop right at the door. "For what's worth, Captain, I appreciate you having me. And as infuriating as I can be, you'll get used to me." His final dry remark didn't come with so much as a glance in Lambert's direction, but simply a step and close of the door.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perdidacardenal

Interrogation Room 2B...

The entire car ride back to the station was a silent one, Lambert was never one to make small talk with perps. The girl on the other hand, was somehow even more silent than the stoic Captain. Even after hauling her into the station, and getting processed just like anyone else, she didn't change at all from that cold expression, that dead expression.

Now, Lambert stared at the small vigilante through the glass of the room's mirror, looking down at what information they gathered during processing. He stroked his chin absentmindedly, his brain tensing every second he tried to put together just who this girl was.

It was then he got a knock on the door, followed quickly by one of his best forensic analysts entering the room with a thin folder. "Results came back." The analyst shook the folder, then gently slapped it down on the counter before them.

Lambert grimaced as he flicked through the pages, his suspicions all being confirmed at once.

The analyst noticed his superior's expression, and cleared his throat to provide some details. "Prints ran zero matches, which isn't all that uncommon in these cases, but uh... It really just goes downhill from there, strange, even. We took hair samples while we were at it, nothing. Facial recognition, nothing. The blood sample? Nothing. For all intents and purposes, sir..." The two slowly looked through the mirror, reaching the same conclusion at the same time. "She doesn't exist..."

The Captain clicked his tongue, and slowly cracked his neck in frustration. "Yeah... Go figure." He muttered, rubbing one of his eyes. "What about the gear analysis that I asked for?" He looked back at his subordinate, being met with yet another folder.

"Of course, sir. I suppose this wasn't an exact failure, depending on how you look at it. Fact of the matter for what this kid was packing is... She isn't screwing around. I mean, her armor? Goggles? Utility belt? This stuff is seriously advanced. We're talking about something you'd find on an international assassin, or a government striker, not a-"

"A thirteen year old girl." Lambert finished his sentence, to which he nodded in agreement. "Thing is, Hughes, this isn't just a kid. You didn't see the crime scene, but trust me when I say that we might very well have some kind of trained, child assassin on our hands."

Hughes quirked his head just slightly, a doubtful brow raising at the statement. Lambert didn't even need Hughes to ask, as he pointed at the girl with a stern finger. "She took on a dozen heavily armed thugs, and tore through them like a wet sheet of paper. Bare handed. This wasn't a girl that survived a scrape with Gothic's low lives, this was a group of criminals that will be eating out of tubes for the next month because of that person in there right now." The Captain rubbed his mouth, realizing how tangled this situation was going to be.

He looked back at Hughes, giving him a stern nod of appreciation. "Thank you for coming in on such short notice, Hughes. I need you to keep a lid on your findings for now, understand? I need to figure out what exactly we're going to do here." Hughes gave a silent nod back, tapping his nose while swiftly leaving the room.

The interrogation room's door buzzed loudly, the magnetic lock snapping open before Lambert gently swung it open, instantly staring at the anomaly sitting at the metal table in cuffs. His gaze continued, even as he slowly pulled his sidearm out of it's holster. With practiced ease, the Captain popped the clip out, engaged the slide and dismantled it as well in a few brief seconds, placing the components down on the table to the side of the room. A part of it was to show he meant no harm, while the other was to buy himself some time, should this girl choose to go for the weapon.

Finally, he sat down and pulled the badge off of his belt, gently placing it at the middle of the table. Once again, his blue eyes met the girl's dark windows, and tapped on his badge just once.

"This, is a badge. More so, it's a promise, okay? This is supposed to symbolize peace, and justice. The promise is to uphold that symbolism. To hold true what it means to carry this badge. It's the reason I am sitting here with you, right now, instead of leaving you to that officer back at the scene." Lambert's tone was as honest as one could be, still not a trace of judgment or bitterness as he spoke to her. Easing up a bit, he leaned back in his chair. "You know what we've already discovered about you, or haven't discovered to be more accurate. I know the type, not personally, but I know. You're a ghost. For whatever reasons you have, you do not exist on the grid in anyway that we at least have access to... Now, this is a problem for me, you see? As now I have to make some hard decisions about what happens to you next..."

The Captain held out one hand with an open palm, and continued to stare into her eyes. "The first choice is that I hand you over to the F.B.I. All custody is relinquished as this becomes a federal matter, because a suit will look at you for one second and understand that you're... Something else.... Or..." He held out his other hand, bobbing it up and down as if to silently appeal to it. "You're a runaway child, been on the run for as long as you can remember. Your parents? Gone, who knows where, we couldn't find them. You've been in Gothic, off the grid, for some time now, picked up some decent skills, you know how to fight. One night, you ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and somehow made it out alive while playing dressup with some gear you've stolen from god who knows where. Luckily, we find out you know someone, by god, anyone, that has a connection to you, someone that can take custody of you while we brush off this misunderstanding with a warning, so long as you NEVER do this again..."

Lambert slowly leaned in, his expression saying it all. "Do. You. Understand. What I am saying right now?"

Avatar image for perdidacardenal
PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

She sat quietly in the interrogation room. Her eyes had already scanned the air vent above her in case she needed to escape. Then there was the security camera focused on her, watching her every room. Let’s also not forget the one way glass window that was stretched out across the wall. While she couldn’t see who was on the other side, her midnight blue eyes glared to those who were on the other side as her hands were forced to rest on the cold metal table that was sitting before her. Her hands were locked in cuffs that were bolted to the table itself. Even with all of this, she was here willingly. She could have escaped with the colorful hero. She could escape now. But she didn’t.

She was dressed simply in a fitted black bodysuit as her armor and weapons were taken from her. Her raven black hair hung around her face. There was a reason she stayed behind, there was a reason she sat here waiting for the Captain to do what it was he had to do. She knew without a doubt that they would find nothing on the young assassin. Fingerprints were absent. Hair, skin cells, even retina scan of her eyes, nothing would come back. So-so knew it would only cause more questions to arise about her.

In that moment, a buzz could be heard as the door unlocked. The Captain pushed it open, walking in as his blue eyes met hers. She didn’t say anything, there was no need to, not yet. Silently she watched as he pulled his weapon out, the gun, pulling it apart as he then placed it on a table on the other side of the room. She wouldn’t need a gun to take him down. If she dislocated her wrists, she could get out of the cuffs and knock him out before he could even get out of his seat with a single leap over the table and a kick to his chest, knock him into the glass window behind him and it would be smooth sailing from there. The entire scenario played in her head over and over and over again, a minor change with every play through until it was perfection in her mind.

She could see the caution in his eyes as he willingly approach the killer with no weapon to defend himself. As he sat before her, her eyes focused on badge as The Captain began speaking about it. The bred assassin continued to sit up straight, her hands resting on the table and her eyes now shifting up to The Captain. He began going over two scenarios he came up with. The F.B.I? If that was the case she should just escape now and take her gear back and get the hell out of Gothic. She didn’t have that kind of time to waste. She didn’t need to get swept up by the American Government. They were just as toxic as any other government out there. Before he started on the second scenario, she caught the exaggeration in his expression (even if mild) when he began going into great detail with it. One that was no where near the truth of who she was or what she was doing in Gothic. But it was the last part that caught her attention. They could get in contact with anyone in the city and her over to them. They could hand her over to the Good Doctor.

So-so’s shoulders relaxed, her face softened as her eyes began to water. She wasn’t the best actress, but she had been in similar situations where she had to emotionally manipulate people to get out of them. “My parents, they were killed by gangsters. I have no other family and I was scared to go into the foster system. I swore I would beat up the men who killed them.” Her voice cracked as she forced the salty tears out of her eyes. A small trickle of tears rolling down her cheek and down to the metallic table. “I learned to fight and I heard that there was going to be a big shoot out today, so I went there to get revenge.” She ‘confessed’ to The Captain. “Ashley Knightfall couldn’t save my parents but she was trying to take care of me but… I was just so angry, I felt like I had to do get revenge. I know I was wrong. I’m sorry. I’ll never do this again.”

The moment she was done, she dipped her head down, pressing her forehead against her hands that were still cuffed and connected to the table. While her hair covered her face, her expression went back to a blank canvas as the tears had instantly stopped. Only when she would lift her head again would she jump back into the act.

Captain_Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The night continued with it's developments and surprises at every turn. As if snapping to a command, the girl begun a performance that was impressive as it was disturbing. The Captain assumed she was emotionally dead, incapable of conveying anything further than that eerie and calculating expression she'd been wearing the entire night. This wasn't the case. Lambert shifted back in his chair, a hand gently rubbing his pursed lips. He watched as the anomaly continued with her act, even finding himself moved by this fabricated tale, then reminding himself that it was a lie.

“Ashley Knightfall couldn’t save my parents but she was trying to take care of me but…"

His sharp blue eyes widened, his gaze becoming unfocused as that name echoed in the room. It stuck out like a bloodstain, that wasn't just some name that the girl pulled out to touch up the tale. Far too specific, even for a pillar such as Knightfall, especially for who's supposed to be an outsider with no identity. So the question remained, who was this girl to Ashley Knightfall?

Lambert's gaze focused back on the girl, now much more intense than before. As a stoic man, he had many years to practice in speaking with nothing but his eyes. So his message was clear when he looked at her through those forced tears. He knew that was more than something, and it was going to be something he'll be looking into personally.

The True Blue gave her a stern nod, giving her an honest show of respect as an equal. "Well done. Well done."

He got up from his chair, pulling his radio off of his belt, and hailing the front desk. "Get Dr. Knightfall down to the Station as soon as possible, tell her it's as serious as it gets. Once she arrives, have her escorted to room 2B..."

The Captain buzzed, clipping it back onto his belt. After a long and tired sigh, he looked down at the mystery one last time, nodding to the table. "Get comfortable, young lady. You're going to be in here for just a while yet." It was just the slightest of smiles that cracked through his stone expression, as he collected his sidearm and walked out of the room.

@perdidacardenal

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert: Thought I'd surprise you with something :)

Gothic City 52nd Precinct 9:00 PM

Jai West stepped through the doors of Gothic City's 52 precinct with narrowed eyes, his CSI badged hung loosely around his neck and his pupils opened and closed like shutters as he took in all the information that was surrounding him. Noted as one of the best CSI's in the Key City Police Departments' history he was sent here on a case that he instantly accepted. He wanted to see what the city was like in this time. Because even in his time Gothic was horrible, the police corrupt, it's citizens scared, it's vilains ruthless and devoid of remorse. Corruption was synonymous with government, power was the same thing as money and the money controlled by independent financiers whose names were never on the ballot papers. The people could vote for whoever they wanted, left or right. They could choose to give their wealth away fast or slow, all the while being distracted by debates that just didn't matter. That was the time change would happen or not, all happening in a narrow window controlled by crime bosses and mob rulers.

No Caption Provided

It truly disgusted Jai, but he had heared that the 52nd Precinct wasn't that bad, that it was clean and it's Captain was a good person. So as he strode forward with his coat billowing around his heels like a cape, dripping water like a leaking facet Jai wiped his face clear of rain and nodded in greeting to one of the officers that looked to him he would walk up the stairs with a brisk pace until he reached the Golden Isles and then later the Captains office. He would rap his hands three times on the door and if granted permission to enter he would gently open the door and shut it behind him. Looking at the Captain he would give a peace sign as a greeting then looking deeper into Lamberts face he would put his hand down and get more serious, he could feel the chill radiating off of him from here, and Jai didn't suggest he was one to joke around. Taking a step forward Jai would extend his hand but it would shoot down as he experienced a momentary "Twitch" which is what he called one of his ALSFS episodes (Amyotrophic Lateral Speed Force Sclerosisepis) which is what Jai had diagnosed himself with. Shaking it off he would gain control of his hand once again and extend it to Lambert giving him a friendly and respectful smile.

"Hello sir, I'm Jai West from the Key City Police Department CSI, I'm here investigating the case of a metahuman criminal who had been operating in Key City, he has recently destroyed a local P.H.A.S.E Labs Research station close to the Mob Territory, and when we got word over the wire of his activities my Captain sent me over. I just wanted to inform you, and I'm hoping that I could count on your departments' assistance." His tone would be professional and serious his eyes flickered with a small gleam of light as the bulbs above shined on him.

Gordon_Knott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for perdidacardenal
PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

"Well done. Well done."

No Caption Provided

She slowly lift her head, her eyes still having a tint of red from the water show she preformed but her face reverted back to it’s cold expression which was hidden behind the hair that hung all around her face. She watched as he got up and made the call to get Dr. Knightfall here. She knew allowing herself to be captured would help her get what she needed. Now she just had to sit still.

But… there was one more thing she needed. Her book. Before she could even attempt to ask for it, the Captain was gone, walking out of the room. So-so sat silently with her hands still cuffed to the table as she sat up straight and took in a deep breath. Hopefully The Knightfall Saint would be able to her questions and help her figure out what the names in the book were... if they gave her the book back. If they didn't... there was going to be a problem.

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_lambert:

Her tired eyes began to feel more heavy than usual. She hadn’t been sleeping well, everytime she closed her eyes, she could hear something. It was beginning to effect her work. It was becoming overwhelming. She told herself she needed to get out of Gothic, even for a day and just… go somewhere else, but work was keeping her busy. Maybe tomorrow she could so somewhere.

Letting out a heavy yawn her phone began to ring. Her cobalt eyes looked down to see it was none other than the Gothic PD. With a swipe of her screen with her finger she held the phone to her ear. “Hello, this is Dr. Knightfall.” She answered as the person on the other end gave a very general explanation of the station needing the Good Doctor to go down. “It’s an emergent situation.”was what she was told. She couldn’t understand why they would need her at the station at this time but she wasn’t about to deny anyone who needed her help. “I see, I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

At the station

Dressed in scrubs and her white coat the Knightfall Saint walked into the station with her medical bag in hand, unsure if someone here needed her help. Being greeted at the front an officer simply stated that Captain Lambert was with a minor and needed her assistance. She was still confused about the situation, not understand exactly why she was here. Was the child hurt? If so, why didn’t they just bring them to the hospital?

As the approached the room, 2B, she could see The Captain waiting for her. “Captain Lambert, good to see you considering the circumstances. What can I do for you?” There was concern in her voice as she could be seen scanning his body, trying to see if he had obtained any injury, trying to figure out why she was here.