Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheEngima

The Underneath

No Caption Provided

Within the gulls of an illogically colored universal void, The Maestro of Paradox reflects on his own desires and goals. His reflection was upon his own purposes for being here, he left his own Creation and came to another for a reason. Initially, he came with the idea of exploration, to journey into the cosmos and have his knowledge quenched. But now, that now longer satisfies him. Simply floating off into the empty and null cosmos. His thoughts formed swarms of black-purple tendrils, they shaped the non-reality he occupied into molds of reality. In front of him, danced his questions of his purpose. From the non-existent darkness, they made the shape of a young boy, it looked around in the Un-Realm as if it were questioning its surroundings. It was his Curiosity. Jeremiah sat in front of it, watching as it frolicked around his domain/undomain. It looked larger, and more indifferent to its surroundings, it lacked the energy it has before. As if the Multiverse itself had become nothing more than the back of his hand.

The image faded away, leaving him alone. He was becoming something he knew he’d become, but never wanted, uninterested. Everything was becoming routine, the pattern of solar orbits, formation of quarks, the rise and fall of cosmic deities. This all became more predictable as he from the Multiversal Library’s fountain. Knowledge was his goal, as he was getting more he became more indifferent However, his indifference never wilted his resolve to stay in this Creation, as it took him over 100 Million years to first enter. He left his meditation, visiting the multitude of Inverse he created. They pulsated as they were completely removed from the reality they were once a part of. Each of the dozens of Inverse become a part of a new project the Engima was working on, extending his influence.

Underneath the multitude of realities, each Inverse became a part of a larger absence that neared the verge of the absolute and all consuming “Nothing” that surrounded the outside of creation. This was simply known as Null, and it grew by the moment.

Jeremiah walked along one of his Inverse, looking in on it as someone would look into an aquarium. He watched the egg white cosmic webs extend through the blackened universe, There were no stars, no matter, no laws whether physical or beyond, it simply was an amalgamated force. It suddenly disappeared, and much like the other Inverses, leaving a hole inside the greater reality.

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞

Back within the new realm, the newly dubbed “Underneath”, a large black space opened, it’s certain darkness contrasting the very paradoxical uncertainty that was the Underneath. The Inverse filled the blackened space, reverting it to the same properties as the rest of the realm. As Jeremiah watched it take place, he was approached, a commanding voice coming from behind him

.[Have you accomplished your objective?]

Guardian Of the Underneath
Guardian Of the Underneath

The “voice” came from the Underneath’s sole Guardian, Antares۞, a being crafted from the Underneath’s contraindicatory properties, one of the first entities to become formed by Jeremiah completely (the Zermolo were existed before they were converted). The towering figure walked next to it’s creator, eyeing the ever-changing landscape that stretched on.

[Not yet, everything seems so...misplaced. Universes go to war with each, and the Cosmic Monarchies lack the gull to use their authority. It just seems as if everything is in chaos, a madness only those with a wider lens can see.]

Antares۞ knew better than to question the illogicality in Jeremiah’s statement.

[I don’t believe I’ve seen the outer multiverse, so I cannot question the validity of your thought process. But I do question the means of getting your overall goal. You’ve told me time and time of how vast the multiverse has become, infinites upon infinites. Places beyond the comprehension of numerical value. Yet, you plan to become efficient by taking universes one at a time?]

Amusement crept upon his Maker’s face, as the corner of his lip curled into a smirk.

[Of course that’s not the primary way, but more of a way to set the stage.] A series of symmetry vertical lines and nodes began to form, every line coming and ending at a singular point, until it formed a complex graph. [Tools for my mission have been laid out before me, packaged commands of reality scattered throughout the multiverse. They will be the extensions of my help, and I’ve selected a handful of individuals to act on my behalf.]

[Why not send the Zermolo? They have yet to fail you.]

[It’s already determined, the Zermolo are not qualified to handle it. Infact, they’re blatantly unable to use it and it is the same for me, so far. So no more questions, It’s time for the plan to go into action.] He left his realm, leaving Antares۞ alone as he persuaded the first of his pawns, the most recent user of this tool, a commander named Atlas.

Hemingway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardian of the Underneath. Is it like the One Below All. I liked it

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I got something for his ass

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hemingwayAntares۞ is more like the Cerberus, designed to protect while his Creator (Jeremiah) completes his actions.

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheEngima

@shanana: Bring it >:D, I'll just keep stealing more universes

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My God I Love Your Creativity!

Literally Mind Blowing!

Antares_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antares_ said:

@backstabber: Thank you!

I swear I would love to RPG with you, but I don't have any character in your league!

Hemingway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backstabber: stabs is a universal threat onto himself. He reminds me of Dandy from space dandy. If you have never watched it Google space dandy wiki and read the bio of dandy and the end of his bio of how the series ended. Its stabs all the way

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hemingway: Ha Ha Thanks.

You know I have seen a few episodes of the show, a way long time ago, but never saw the end. So instead of reading a spoiler I think I'll rewatch the series and get a good laugh!