✪ The Force: Meta Crimes Unit ✪

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_The_Force_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _The_Force_

"Who Watches The Watch Men?"

A few months ago the biggest story since watergate broke, and rocked an already shaken nation.

Several heroes claimed to be destroying the narcotics and money they had found over the years on their patrols. Due to their track record of successful apprehensions they were held to their word.

In actuality an investigation by an anonymous reporter uncovered an illuminati-like colusion conspiracy. The heroes were pocketing the money and trading the drugs among each other. They were actually mob kingpins that used smuggled Konite to both grant themselves abilities but also lace their narcotics.

No Caption Provided

Immediately after swearing in President Newcastle's first act was to forge an alliance with several vetted true, blue heroes. He called on them to clean up the streets of metahuman crime as a whole while also investigating the leak of the questionable Konite synthetic.

They are the justice department of the superpowered. They are

The Force

Over the months an impressive amount of members of the meta-community stepped forward and were thoroughly vetted as genuine heroes, deputized, and given the proper authority to enforce the laws that the average officer and detective couldn't or wouldn't.

There are precincts with patrol officers and detectives in each major city. Every precinct is outfitted with a mandatory teleportation ring that brings all authorized personnel and pre-booked ( criminals Registered into the database by retina and thumb scan) arrestees to the hub of all Force investigations and arrests, the Central Station.

The Force: Central Station
The Force: Central Station

Inside
Inside
Interrogation
Interrogation

Central is located in the Washington D.C.

At central Meta's are booked, questioned, and jailed until their hearing and sentencing in hyper reinforced cells structured with an amalgamation of alien technology and Subterria prison schematics and innovations to be completely secure. They are guarded by both Animus Evo gifted officers that used to be street cops and deputized heroes alike.

You would get out sooner if you just called your lawyer or paid your bail.

All officers are given state of the art cruiser with requestable customization to suit power sets and needs. Each cruiser is also over-sized to accommodate multiple offers or act as a mobile Meta incarceration station until reaching central booking.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OOC

That's about all I've got for now

In case you actually need to be told, don't attack a police precinct filled with super cops lol

No escapes or Jailbreaks, if you get caught you (might) go to trial. We'll see how deep a root this thing takes, if it holds we'll add a whole justice system.

If you want to join just throw it up in thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_the_force_: what's there stance on lethal force? Kind of want to throw in Dragonfang but not if it means altering her way of doing things if that's the case I'd find someone else to use

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

This is severely badass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lioness_: "That is murder, one of the worst crimes. It is very illegal"- Some guy in GoTG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweeeet idea.

Maybe I can make a character for this from Maverick....

Maybe. I have two more slots in my "Maverick Six" to fill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maverick_6: You blackmailin' me bruh?

lol I'll join. Don't know what it is but I'm down.

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Lol, dunno. Kinda caught up in a lot of stuff. I might wait a bit cause I a already biting off more then I can chew.

Isn't the force you're alt?

_The_Force_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for agent_sarah_castillo
Agent_Sarah_Castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screaming could be heard from outside the building as a man was suddenly thrown through the doors, skidding along the ground, his nose running with blood as he grunted, struggling to stand with the cuffs that kept his hands behind his back. Then, a small 5'5 Hispanic female officer stepped in with a smirking grin across her face, her boots marching forward to the man who had the fear struck in him as he looked up at the officer.

No Caption Provided

"What you want to get up and try to run again? I will stomp my boot on your face this time if you try to run, understand?" She yelled out, looking down at the meta as he nod his his head vigorously showing he understood, his eyes wide with fear.. "Good, now get your sorry @ss to booking." The officer jerked the man up from the ground and shoved him forward as he quickly made his way deeper into the building with Agent Castillo following closely behind. "Muthafcken metas." she grumbled.

Avatar image for detective_whitaker
Detective_Whitaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got my alt account set up. - FALLEN

This is my first alt since returning, and I was just wondering what I should not do to get banned.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detective_whitaker:

Just a suggestion, but you might wanna rethink that gif up above

Foul language and such.
Foul language and such.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FALLENprophet
_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FALLENprophet

@_grifter_: I just deleted it. It's whatevs.

Thanks.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallenprophet: Yeah....still no f-bombs on the vine. I think we can say everything else though? lol

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_grifter_: I should have known not to post it. Ha.

So, you making an alt for this? A dirty cop right? At least that's what I saw in the other thread.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Legacy_

"One, two, three, and here we go." He looks up from his creamy beverage, only to see @agent_sarah_castillo speaking her usual obscenities to some poor soul with stars in their eyes. It was almost routine, to lean against his desk with a frappucino in hand, and the look Martha from booking would give him as he sipped on his soul soothing drink.

However, from time to time he'd catch a glimpse and maybe even a slight headache from his favorite co-worker's incessant need to remind everyone who had the biggest balls in the place. It's a sight to see and he'd be lying if it didn't give him a slice of fulfillment to see meta's in an uncharacteristic state of vulnerability. Nevertheless, whenever she showed up with her prey, Junior almost always popped up to greet her in the only way he knew how.

"Hmm." He takes a usual moment to check out her boots before chiming in at the right spot, "Always the charmer, Castillo." He tilts his head, pouting his bottom lip to further empathize his sarcastically inclined commentary.

"So, what's this fool in for? Drinking while flying?" At a young 24 years old, Junior was often considered, much to his chagrin, to be the baby of the Meta Crimes Unit. Yet, like a child he pined for Castillo, so much so he masked his eagerness to be her friend with slight jabs; thinking to himself that if they'd become friends.....the captain would have no just but to make them field partners. It wasn't the right way to go about it, especially after having been denied multiple times, but he couldn't take another day with Doughnut Danny.....he just couldn't.

(Why did CV eat my post? lol)

Avatar image for special_agent_crews
Special_Agent_Crews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

“Guys…how many times do I have to tell you, I can’t prosecute these people if you put them in a coma” Crews lamented tossing the folder on the desk before moving back towards her office. Agent Crews and Officer Castillo had been partners for seemingly forever, when Crews passed the test to become an FBI Agent Castillo roofied her, making her miss the verbal examination; so they’d continue to be partners. When Castillo was offered a spot in the DEA, Agent Crews returned fire by switching her piss test results with a meth-head. They loved each other…in their own weird way.

“This is like giving someone back their baby in the condition they didn’t give you them in.” Crews continued walking by the captain with her signature cup of coffee in her hand. She was a part time member of STRIKE, and though her affiliation with the group was no secret it was often the source of tension. Especially because Crews had nearly forgotten the field aspects of police work.

“Nobody bother me, I’ll be in my office.” She said texting and walking. “Damnit Crews can’t you put your phone on vibrate or something.”

“I told you what happens when I put my phone on vibrate, I don’t like to mix business with pleasure” she smirked before slamming her office door.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@legacy_ said:

@special_agent_crews: haha! I legit pictured that whole thing. I like her.

lol thanks. Will be cool to see how all this plays out.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@legacy_: omg someone wants' to actually be Castillo's friend? So sad I'll have to crush his dreams :P

@special_agent_crews:LMAO damn I've missed crews xD

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador: I toyed with the idea of Molly McCarthy but this force can't handle two Castillo's lol

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I'm tempted to join this. Might send you a PM.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: I'm guessing Sarah's Nova?

Yuppers. I was right

@zeon_liafador: She's the lesser of two evils -\_("/)_/-

He'll live.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shanana said:

@zeon_liafador: I toyed with the idea of Molly McCarthy but this force can't handle two Castillo's lol

Omg LMAO that would have been awesome as hell! But I think crime rate would drop so fast that they would have to shut down the Meta Crimes Unit xD

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agent_Sarah_Castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@special_agent_crews: @legacy_:

No Caption Provided

“Someone has to put the fear in them, you guys are too soft on these meta fckers.” Castillo looked over at Junior for a moment as her eyes quickly darted back to the meta who jerked back in fear, quickly slipping his cuffs back on as he finished his finger print scan at superhuman speed. “Na, he was running twice the speed limit and crashed into my car while I was eating my breakfast burrito from Taco Bell. He practically begged me to greet his @ss with my fist.” She gave a smirky grin as she crossed her arms along her chest, leaning against his desk for a moment.

But then her attention shift as she heard the btching voice that reminded her of Britney Spears without auto tunes. “Crews, stop getting your fcken granny panties in a bunch, he’s fine, RIGHT META?” she shouted as a whimperingyes ma’amwas heard from the distance. “See?”

She couldn’t hold back the sly grin as she watched her door slam. “Junior, where’s that fat @ss Doughnut Danny at? He owe’s me twenty for cuffing the first meta of the day.”

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Probably taking a shit," With his back momentarily turned away from @agent_sarah_castillo, Junior lowers his drink and places it beside his desktop computer, "Guy's one bathroom trip away from heart failure." Despite his valiant efforts to educate his elder partner on the do's and don'ts of healthy living, Danny continued to drink morning beer with his usual box of six doughnuts, citing his physical invulnerability as some sort of biological counterattack.

"Tell me, does @special_agent_crews get on your nerves?" Truthfully speaking, Junior admired Crews more then he'd ever let on, working with S.T.R.I.K.E had that kind of effect, but for the sake of his current intentions; he took the role of devil's advocate. As a result, he turned around with a twenty tugged between his index and middle finger.

"I'd imagine she isn't much fun." He smiles, his Colgate commercial teeth shining, whilst taking a step forward, his still on Castillo as he aggressively grabbed the groggy meta by the collar and pulled them upward.

"Do you think Crews is fun, bruh? Cause I think you might be her type." Junior rhetorically joked as lent out his free hand and gave Castillo his twenty in good faith. He didn't think twice about it, considering Danny bought him a frappucino every morning, so it was the least he could do.

"Walk with me real quick? After this dude gets booked and thrown in the slammer," he softly guided the deflated detainee to booking with a touch that must have felt heavenly compared to the brute force that forced him to face his penance, "I've got to ask you something."

(CV keeps eating my posts. I'm angry.)

Agent_Sarah_Castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_:

“Crews? Na, I love that put@<btch>.” She gave a half smile as she shook her head. “We’ve been through all kinds of sht together. I trust her with my life.” The two had more history than the Knightfalls, Huntingtons and Liafadors put together. It was a friendship that was built on insults, abuse, and constant bickering. She took the twenty from the young officer as she tucked it in her back pocket, giving him an nod as she watched him play around with a one of the metas, giving a small smirk.

Shrugging her shoulders she gave a ‘why not’ expression as she began following him to booking with his meta. Even though she had been recruited by S.T.R.I.K.E with Crews, there was nothing like fighting crime in the local cities. She missed her times with NYPD, even though she was let go for her aggressive behavior towards criminals, which was the very reason S.T.R.I.K.E picked her up. She was just glad Crews agreed to go forward with Castillo’s crazy idea of working part time with the Meta Crimes Unite with her along with STRIKE. “What’s on your mind Junior?” She asked, carefully watching the Meta thug being put into the system.

(CV has been doing that A LOT)

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Legacy_

@agent_sarah_castillo:

"It's about this whole business." The Meta Crimes Unit was still in its' infancy, conceived only after the genocide of hundreds of innocent Americans, and it made Junior question the legitimacy of the whole division.

"It's been a while since the mutant and human beef started and we're only now starting to take measures to prevent further bloodshed." He crosses his arms, tucking his hands on each side, "After all this time, why are we only now stepping up?" Junior pauses, looking at Castillo and trying to gauge her feelings before continuing to speak.

"I mean what's the purpose of S.T.R.I.K.E. if we're going to be doing their jobs?" His voice reeks of government conspiracy, purposely prying whilst relating to Castillo from time to time as a means of attaining a level of comfort. His actions stemmed from his distaste for being unaware of the bigger picture. Sure he loved his new job, but all of this was pretty much new to him and he knew accompanying Agent Castillo in some form or another would mean obtaining answers to his questions; he'd just have to play his cards right.

"Don't get me wrong," he lets out a nervous laugh, "I appreciate what they've done, but let's be real." He shrugs, scrunching his nose as he does his best to play off the seriousness of what he's saying out loud.

"I," he drags on for a bit, reluctant to even hint at his extensive knowledge on matters he shouldn't even have a single clue about, "THINK I know more about this konite thing than whomever's leading that whole operation."

(Ugh. I'm down to fight)

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Trickshot

@_animus_: ....

This would wok perfectly for something I'm planning. Breaking it out after Hiatus, but I really do hope this works out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@_animus_: ....

This would wok perfectly for something I'm planning. Breaking it out after Hiatus, but I really do hope this works out.

You've got a spot when you get back man.

Trickshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_:You could never tell, but I'm currently on hiatus :P

I'm just barred from IC or time-consuming stuff atm. I don't think there's anything in the world that could take up enough time to keep me from hanging out.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: You got a character for this or nah?

Avatar image for detective_whitaker
Detective_Whitaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael awoke at his desk surrounded by coffee cups, red bulls, and scattered police work. He took a moment to wipe the gunk from his eyes, and then got up from his desk. "Need...more...coffee," is all he could think of after spending another night at this station. The detective had spent hours responding to sightings of another masked possible meta. Most of which were either kids messing around, or an old lady just being paranoid, but every once in awhile throughout those few hours he would spot him.

After about 4 AM last night, he got into the office and began looking over information he could find out about this masked. He looks at blurry pictures he had snap hours before, but they weren't much help. Some people would say leave the masked alone, he's probably trying to help out, but it didn't matter if he was a criminal or a vigilante. After the incident with the heroes and narcotics, there were some rules put in place, and those rules were made to be followed. Sure, Detective Whitaker didn't like putting away the good guys, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

As Whitaker walked out of the station, he saw the usual abusive tactics used by Agent Castillo, it was no wonder why she was released from the NYPD. He also witnessed her partner, Agent Crews usual tirade after witnessing Castillo physically embarrass the meta. She even had a funny punch line before she walked back into her office, which even made the exhausted Detective Whitaker give a slight chuckle. He even witnessed Junior, the runt of the squad, had Castillo the $20 that Doughnut Danny had bet for cuffing the first meta of the day. Whitaker wanted to stay to see the Meta put into the system, but all he could think was "Need...More...Coffee..."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickshot: I was on hiatus for three months and nobody even knew. Your doin it like a boss :P.

I get that.

@legacy_ said:

@_animus_: You got a character for this or nah?

I'm on the fence. New alt as HNIC, or Flucks as a detective. Whatchu think?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Yo give me Flucks wit that Luther look.

(I'm trying to find a legit look my damn self)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: Ahah! Son that's perfect!

i heard the guy who plays Eddie in my head when I read your post, I think it fits.