Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _The_Force_

THE REBIRTH OF AN IDEAL

No Caption Provided

Several years, an initiative was enacted. Although it's inception was under false pretenses, it never the less stood for a brief time as a symbol of hope to the American people. Precincts dotted across the nation reassured the non-powered that someone was there watching over them.

But that was all destroyed when The Force was revealed to be a tool designed by the late President Newcastle to enslave the imprisoned and monopolize on Konite distribution. The Force was shut down, the precincts stripped to pay for the funding of agencies that took up their cause with their own designated responsibilities. Officers werelet go to return to a life of vigilantism or other means of law enforcement. For all intents and purposes, it seemed The Force was just a blip in the nation's history.

Until Now.

No Caption Provided

The government didn't exactly jump to fund the rebirth of The Force, but they weren't required to. A Crowdfunding campaign was started by one stubborn veteran of The Force and soon after citizens across the country began to donate to the cause of the renewal of the concept. Eventually even an entire city, New York, personally donated real estate to place a new headquarters. For now it was the only Force station in existence. But those who donated maintain hope that, one day, one could be in every city again. It's been dubbed-

STATION PHEONIX

No Caption Provided

The Unsung Heroes

The Force's street level officers are normal men and women who simply want to be a direct influence on their communities. They've banded together to help the detectives and chief of The Force bring order to the chaos of meta and superhuman crime. Once upon a time these types of officers were equipped with Animus Evos, but those were both inhumane and banned. So the city acquired a schematic of early model Stark battle suit technology from the company shareholders who's own headquarters is within the city, as an act of good will to show that Animus Corporations is not what its founder originally envisioned. With some modifications to best equip the incredibly ingenious armor by enthusiastic scientists, a few suits have joined the arsenal to make select officers one man tanks in the event of crises.

The Layout

Station Pheonix is equipped with the basic confines of any law enforcement building but with the necessary modifications to account for enhanced individuals. The entire building is powered by a core separated from the power grid of the city that also generates a consistent dampening field a full 360 degrees around the building. Even being in the vicinity of the station by a radius of 500 yards will affect those with abilities.

The Interrogation Room
The Interrogation Room

Especially equipped to be durable up to incredible amounts of force while a suspect is out of his or her holding cell, all interrogations are recorded by visually and audibly to ensure the rights of the suspect are upheld.

Holding Cells
Holding Cells

While not meant to be a long-term solution to incarcerating enhanced beings the holding deck is designed to be sufficient to the task for a limited amount of people for an indeterminate amount of time. The holding cells are located on the basement level.

The Bull Pen
The Bull Pen

Located on the first Floor, immediately after the entrance and processing station, the bullpen is where all the detective work gets done. Everyone works alongside each other in the open space. It's an efficient way to coordinate and strategize, exchange information and find a fellow officer without office hopping.

The Armory
The Armory

This is probably the single most secure part of the station, even more so than the holding cells. It not only holds The Force's own armaments but is also used as the evidence lock up where enemy combatant technology, weapons, and devices are stored along side key crime scene evidence. Due to it's security status it also houses the dampening generators.

The locker rooms
The locker rooms

located upstairs and divided by sex the locker rooms are equipped with hot showers, spacious lockers and even a general entertainment area/short term living quarters for shift breaks and all-nighters.

THE LEAD TEAM

TBA

OOC:

• This is a heavily fortified police precinct and can not be broken into without properly selling the build up and planning of somehow getting around the defenses.
  • If you are apprehended at any point you can try a jailbreak but don't expect to be able to just hit something, get out, and then away. The first rule has to precede this one
  • Of course both of the above rules make it obvious but No god-modding, no metagaming, no selling. No preconceived knowledge of the buildng without proper selling.
  • All CVnU rules apply
Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Any questions or what not please don't PM the force account. I just found pms on it from like 1 to 3 years ago lol

Natas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Natas

>When these picture choices are better than your life choices.

Oh the humanity!
Oh the humanity!
Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natas: LOL digital for the win.

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flames!!

No Caption Provided
Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great stuff.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zauberin  Moderator

Okay, I gotta admit that is gorgeous.

ReyLoen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would you hire a futuristic cyborg by any chance

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReyLoen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evander_slade: I'm new Ibwork for another organization from my dimension called IGLE I may not be here that often though.

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reyloen: Interesting. I'm looking for people with a consistent amount of time to give to team rpgs though. If you can't post consistently I can't bring you on.

ReyLoen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Reynard_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How much of what happened with the Force is public?

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15 Feral Nova  Moderator

Castillo is gonna love this

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for special_agent_crews
Special_Agent_Crews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Noah_Sails

"I dont think its a good idea. In fact, I think its a gross display of negligence." With her hair meticulously combed, and optically manicured from head to toe in order to exhibited a sense of visual intimidation, Veronica Vance; an independent psychologist recently contracted by the MHCU, slid a small unassuming flash-drive across the table towards her superiors. A condensed yet comprehensive encyclopedia of her psychological work-up on one Ayo Hawkins. "Take a look."

With a sigh of passive aggravation the young headstrong shrink was mildly playacted by those in attendance. Opening the file while she continued to present her findings. "You all know who his father was, what he did, what he taught those young boys up in the wilds of Michigan's Upper Peninsula."

Shifting his immense girth one of the deputy directors leaned in towards a colleague and whispered; "Whats this about the Father?"

~Jim Hawkins~

No Caption Provided

"He was once a factory worker in Detroit but when the company sold out it was bought by an international consortium comprised of telepathic meta-humans."

Ms. Vance un-apologetically injected. "All non-metas were eventually terminated and replaced with more 'efficient' meta-human workers. Jim Hawkins being one of the first. He retreated, with his two boys, Ayo and Jacob to the northern wilds of Michigan. He successfully organized and trained a collection of disenfranchised youths under the protected guise of a free-forming milita. However what he was really creating was an anti-metahuman terrorist organization. An army of lost souls willing to follow him to the end. He indoctrinated them. No different then those who radicalize Islam or birth international terrorist. Only difference is the tactical nuances and subtly by which he did it on domestic soil. You can not possibly consider this candidate as a viable option, he'll never fully assimilate and I promise you it will only be a matter of time before he reverts back to his father's anti-meta ideology and takes it to the next horrific level. It is my unwavering recombination that he be denied entry." she concluded.Flabby and stern faces silently peered around the room, the tension elevating before finally, "Thank you Ms. Vance. That will be all."

"But I..."

"That, will be all Ms. Vance. Please, send him in on your way out."

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_ghostshell: I got you I'm just tryna pick my angle lol This dude has sharp edges I didn't expect this. I like.

James_Hawkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"He might have been your father but he wasn't your daddy."

No Caption Provided

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"He might have been your father but he wasn't your daddy."

No Caption Provided
"da'hell"

lol nice gif play

Natas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evander_slade: Nah they were just some NPC tropes I threw in. Basically just kinda threw this against the wall to see what stuck.

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Evander_Slade

@the_ghostshell:

The only thing that stretched further than Ms.Vance's knowledge on the psychology of criminals was her reach in the justice system. But formal training doesn't always account for everything. Instincts, intuition. That's what separate a detective from a doctor. She doesn't like it but she leads Hawkins in, two officers, one on either side holding long metal rods that shackled his hands like an expensive loop and catch pole a dog catcher might have. They press the center of the thick shining cuffs into a clamp on the table and release the rods. Evander gives a nod of appreciation to the officers and they head outside the room.

"Ayo. I like that name. I had a grandfather named Tibolt. Never knew him, but that name made me never forget him." Evander sits silently, staring at Ayo, trying to get a read on him. "I understand you've been doing well in prison. They say you keep to yourself, don't really bother anybody. Which, is...I don't want to say funny but...interesting. Considering your background."

Still, nothing.

"Look...I may or may not be here for a reason that benefits us both. But I can't deal the cards until I see chips on the table, you feel me? Talk to me. Because the doctor tells me I should just send you back to your cell, and I think we'd both like to see the look on her face if you walk out of here in my custody instead of hers."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Surkit

@paragonxxx: interchangsble until I've got reason to pick one

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: You can't do interchangeable like that. You were part of the COE when we made that decision.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supra-man: pyro told me in a pm after I left COE that it was fine. But aight call it ambiguous until I decide then

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Maestro_
@surkit said:

@supra-man: pyro told me in a pm after I left COE that it was fine. But aight call it ambiguous until I decide then

I'm 99% certain I didn't say that.

Plus, the Force in this state didn't exist when you quit the COE. I just read every single message we've had on Discord since you left the COE twice and nowhere did I even mention the rules had been changed.

I don't ever recall saying it on CV to you either, don't think we've had a PM there for years. Anyhow, if I am mistaken (I doubt it) it's still not allowed.

The closest this was is when the Sanctum of the Force was both, but that was during the transitory period of the CVU/CVnU and was 4 months ago? Sorry man I think you're mistaken.

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Noah_Sails

@evander_slade:

Leaning forward with an observant yet visually distant stare, Ayo began to pull a freshly opened pack of Newports towards his full tattooed grasp. A seemingly simple task, yet awkwardly executed due to the limitations brought on by his shackled hands. "Lil'help." his mid-western cadence was a stark contrast to that of his north-eastern 'hosts' and held the distinctive blue-collar resolution found and shared throughout the automotive plants of Detroit, Mi.

After having his temporary reward cautiously lit by one of the two custodians in attendance, and exhaling a sweet lung killing cloud of addictive satisfaction, the incarcerated Ghostshell amicably nodded but scuffed at the passive mention of possibly being handed over to his unnamed interrogator.

"Let me guess, you were hoping to walk up in here and recruit yourself an expendable weapon to use against whatever threat of the week is causing shit on the outside." taking another deliberately theatrical drag before smiling. Looking the man across from him up and down with subtle investigation, "You're not military. Not active anyway. And your not a beat-cop. CIA? Black Ops? Something off the books yet....you have backing, enough to get this little shindig going anyway. So what is it? Whats the real pitch?"

Avatar image for special_agent_crews
Special_Agent_Crews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"I went through 7 months of gene therapy; just for these idiots to rehire me." She grunted, sitting in the conference room with Force newbies, being briefed on the updated list of procedures. This was the 3rd time she employed by the organization, the freak accident in one of her last missions put her on the shelf for a couple of months.

Despite being overly sarcastic and promiscuous; she was decorated in the FBI and LAPD; and she ranked #4 nation-wide as an interrogator--though it was a list she compiled herself. As a human interrogator, her success at getting the truth from suspects was facilitated by her brutish partner and best friend Sarah Castillo, a woman who hung the rule books on a noose, and kicked criminals right in the freedom.

"This is stupid, I've been in the organization more times than I can count. He's probably using the pens I masterbated with." The in-processing was long, and tedious; if she wasn't able to control the jolly green giant; she was sure the beast would awaken and smash this entire room.

"Because Ms.Crews, it's protocol. You should know that." She hated this instructor, his face was curved almost like a foot; and he spoke as if he had an over abundance of spit in his mouth.

"Which protocol? The protocol they used to try and hide me? Or the protocol they used to try and deport me from a country I was BORN in. Speaking of which...why did ya'll bring me back. Because if it's HER you want, I'm afraid she's out of action.

The HER in question was the 8'7 Green Freak, she accidentally got turned in her final mission with the last Force. She could control it, Fissure; it's what she called her. Crews had the ability to change whenever she wanted to, but since signing on to the Force they were providing her with pills to keep Fissure at bay.

"Alright, let's get this underway. I'm heading to the Bullpen. Because that's what this new Force does; give fancy names to sh**"

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. Now I remember why I lost interest in rping here in the first place.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zauberin  Moderator
Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestro_ said:
@surkit said:

I'm 99% certain I didn't say that.

Plus, the Force in this state didn't exist when you quit the COE. I just read every single message we've had on Discord since you left the COE twice and nowhere did I even mention the rules had been changed.

I don't ever recall saying it on CV to you either, don't think we've had a PM there for years. Anyhow, if I am mistaken (I doubt it) it's still not allowed.

The closest this was is when the Sanctum of the Force was both, but that was during the transitory period of the CVU/CVnU and was 4 months ago? Sorry man I think you're mistaken.

Why's it being a new version of the team matter...this is actually heavily watered down compared to the last two versions.

This is what I'm talking about

No Caption Provided

I already know you'll say that was diffeent circumstances etc etc so like I said ambiguous until I decide. Leaning towards CVnU if this kind of heavy oversight is the norm for CVU.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Maestro_

@evander_slade: Well yeah I saw that when I read through, it's got nothing to do with this thread. That simply states you can have the same character in both universe, not a thread which is interchangeable. We spoke about all of this back aaggees ago.

But but but!

I don't actually mind to be honest so I am not gonna argue with ya, I like this Force idea a lot and trust you'll change it to a specific U eventually.

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Noah_Sails
Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maestro_: Aight. I'll change the title of the thread when I decide to reflect it.

Supra-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evander_slade: It's not heavy oversight, it's just clarification. Communication solves problems, silence starts them.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Maestro_

@evander_slade: I hope you read my edit, as I said I like this thread a lot and hope it is in the CVU as you know I'd wanna write here eventually. Take your time, this isn't a major issue. I know there's reasons for not deciding instantly.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zauberin  Moderator
Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Evander_Slade

@the_ghostshell said:

@evander_slade:

Leaning forward with an observant yet visually distant stare, Ayo began to pull a freshly opened pack of Newports towards his full tattooed grasp. A seemingly simple task, yet awkwardly executed due to the limitations brought on by his shackled hands. "Lil'help." his mid-western cadence was a stark contrast to that of his north-eastern 'hosts' and held the distinctive blue-collar resolution found and shared throughout the automotive plants of Detroit, Mi.

After having his temporary reward cautiously lit by one of the two custodians in attendance, and exhaling a sweet lung killing cloud of addictive satisfaction, the incarcerated Ghostshell amicably nodded but scuffed at the passive mention of possibly being handed over to his unnamed interrogator.

"Let me guess, you were hoping to walk up in here and recruit yourself an expendable weapon to use against whatever threat of the week is causing shit on the outside." taking another deliberately theatrical drag before smiling. Looking the man across from him up and down with subtle investigation, "You're not military. Not active anyway. And your not a beat-cop. CIA? Black Ops? Something off the books yet....you have backing, enough to get this little shindig going anyway. So what is it? Whats the real pitch?"

Evander smirks, his eyes never leaving Ayo's even as the smoke generates a watery film over his own. "A weapon, yes. Expendable, not very." Flagging the guard who was just reaching to put the cigarette back in Hawkins' mouth, he detours and hands it to Evander, who takes a drag and lets the smoke slip out of his nose, "Been a while. I quit a while back but I still grab one off somebody when I go out for a drink. Old habits you know? They just can't lay." He lets the cig hang loose from his lips, squinting over a n open file perched on his folded leg while sitting back, "Kinda like you're rap sheet. Assault, conspiracy to commit murder, attacking an officer, and my favorite classic- disturbing the peace."

The folder slaps the metal table and it sings like it were in pain, Evander putting the cigarette betwen his fingers, " I won't bullshit you I don't have any care for you, you are not a puppy in a window to me or a bird with a broken wing that needs nursing. My name is Evander Slade and I've been appointed by the state and people of New York to help bring law and order down on metahumans and those like them. I am the Chief of a special unit dubbed The Force. The pitch is, I let you get basically every damn thing you want- outside of a piece of ass you gotta put your own leg work in on that one- in exchange for your cooperation in helping me in my mission. All I ask in return is obedience and respect. Both for me and the law. "

He dabs out the cigarette, then pulls another one out of the pack, tapping it on the table butt down, "I know you're father inspired that in you. Gave you the mission not unlike ours, albeit a lil more permanent and well, you know" He lights the cigarette, takes a deep pull, then twists it with the butt facing his captor, "Old habits and all."

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noah_Sails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evander_slade:

"I know you're father inspired that in you.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

mission, mission, mission........gave you the mission, mission.... The mere reference triggering a subconscious episode. His father's weathered face reciting one of his many 'cut straight to the truth' like mantras before embarking on one of his many survivalist retreats. Iron Man like expeditions meant to push the limits of the human condition utilizing the knowledge acquired through the trial and error of previous expeditions. It had started as a hobby but quickly turned into a radical obsession. Straining and ultimately destroying his marriage which only allowed the hardcore militant more time to indulge his challenging passion, laying the foundation for everything that was to come....for everything that now, was.

The self-proclaimed Last Republican hesitated then smoothly accepted the symbolic gesture. An act of equal all be it openly reluctant allegory. Shielding his eyes with a squint as once again the atmosphere was assaulted by the floating agitation of burning tobacco, Ayo angled his head; speaking with his body language as much as his words.

"The Force? Someone got themselves a set of Yoda jammies at home huh." he passively grinned. Amused by his own childish sense of uninspired humor. "Still, anything I want is a pretty good opening sales pitch. But I learned a free man is a man who can promise anything and deliver on nothing" raising his chained hands as high as the metal restraints would physically decree, "cause who's gonna be around to hold court on the streets when they dont?" he rhetorically quipped. "Get me outta here and then we'll talk chief."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Lowkey unfair how good you guys are

Evander_Slade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers