_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Nobody_
No Caption Provided

Located somewhere within Gothic City, The Flaming Skull is a rather rudimentary bar owned by a figure shrouded in mystery.

Within its timbered walls and bright neon signs, nothing too outstanding can be found, just your usual recollected and melancholic atmosphere of people lost within the bottom of a bottle. The scent of smoke fills your lungs uninvitedly and the background saxophone pierces your eardrums in a soothing manner. Miserable people, small fries of huge gangs, any scum of the City of Sin can be found around this enclosed space, granting the pub its fame for curing problems with alcohol.

The bartender is the owner himself, a desperate attempt to raise money while keeping in touch with the city and with people not unlike himself: hollow. Open from the evening to the late night, it also serves as shelter to Nobody, his room being behind the infamous "personnel only" door aback the counter.

Rules & that stuff:

• Located at Gothic City.
  • Normal nU rules still apply.
  • No major destruction without PMing me first (not like there's much to be wrecked anyways).
  • Please sell the atmosphere here properly. It's not somewhere mafia bosses and/or deputies would meet.
  • No fun allowed, ya maggots ;P
Cheers!
Cheers!

RedWhiteBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RedWhiteBlue

Cool.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By justin_lockley

Ooh, Caroline is coming here. She's got some issues to try and fail to drink away.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By justin_lockley

@_nobody_: Yup. She left his dad, but Justin wouldn't go with her.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justin_lockley: I didn't read the interaction yet -____- Aw, man, that sucks!

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Sucking was the plan! Want me to PM you about what I had in mind, or you wanna be surprised like everyone else?

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justin_lockley: Surprise me! But PM me with a summary of the story so far >________>

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spit on your atmosphere! We do what we want!

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
Xzenix-Everdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flaming Skull? Reminds me of Ghost Rider.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutthroatbitch: Sure, good for you. Now go be happy somewhere else, you're scaring my invisible customers.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: It's supposed to remind you of him, it's the look of this character, after all xD

Xzenix-Everdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for impossible_girl
Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Anna hadn't been to this bar before. Her usual had burned down, ironically enough, and while she had been lucky enough to get out, carrying the bartender with her, she had needed to walk almost a mile simply to get her alcohol fix. She entered trepidatiously, ignoring the turned heads and snores of the barflies, to sit at the counter and try to signal the bartender with her eyes.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl:

Untightening his crimson tie, Levi approached the figure who had just arrived, it wasn't unusual for his pub to be filled with sulking characters, his role was to shoulder their pain and suffering, envelopping them in the warm embrace of alcohol. A serious gaze plastered on his face, parched lips, rolled up sleeves. "Need anything?"

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"Something numbing," Anna supplied. "Had a helluva day." She snorted slightly and stretched sleepily. It was late, and she felt like passing out unceremoniously to the smell of alcohol.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl:

Levi left for a moment, not unlike an artisan readying to manufacture a masterpiece, a couple minutes passed on taciturnly as he leisurely walked towards the sleepy lady. On his right hand, a Cosmopolitan Verbena, renowned for numbing your mouth, just as she had ordered. He placed the drink in front of her with the smile of an artist who had just painted his very own Monalisa. "Here you go, darling." Rubbing his hands through the golden locks embellishing his head, he turned around to prepare more drinks. "Lovely night, no?"

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

She accepted the drink gratefully, sipping gently and enjoying the taste. "Yeah..." She observed the last embers of the sun sink beneath the horizon, casting a glow on a ruined building. So many shells of homes, ruined by fire, or gang wars, or Dark Vengance and his one-man crusade. "For Gothic, anyways. But lovely in this town just means you can't see any addicts for three whole blocks." A note of sarcasm crept into the Phenomena's voice.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl:

"Ah, yes, yes. But it's for those bad sightings out there that we drink, no?" Levi chuckled, finishing his own Irish Car Bomb and gulping it little by little. "How did you end up in this corner of town, if you don't mind me asking? It's unusual for my clients to be so... lively." He simpered.

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

Anna laughed at that, before returning to the drink and rubbing her eyes wearily. "Some jackass got my normal place burnt down, a way over there." She gestured vaguely in the direction of her home. "Heard good things about this place, so I decided to check it out. And I confess I am impressed." She smiled at him and placed an arm on the bar, leaning forward slightly.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Nobody_

@impossible_girl "So that was what the fire was about, after all, huh?" Leaning forth, his face demonstrated preoccupation for the neighboring settlements that could have been damaged by the fire, all those lives wasted due to some imbecile that could not control his fiery powers. "Did you see it? How many made it out?" He pondered before letting a small smile surge at her last remark. "I was away for quite some time, got back here with no way to live aside from joining a gang, so I gathered whatever I could and bought this place, been working here since then. Glad you appreciate it, makes me feel all this hard work wasn't for nothing."

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"Well, me, but that's nothing new. I pulled some guys out, but one didn't make it, which means I'll probably be coming here for a long time." She looked a little downcast at that, but brightened up. "Yeah, it's great. You ever think about maybe doing something with the whole skull motif thing? Maybe have a mug in the shape of a skull, and light the drink on fire? I don't know, the extent of my artisanal alcohol experience is jokes about Brooklyn. But still."

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl:

Nodding, he took a moment to lit up a cigar, offering her one, as well. "I get it, a shame to get a customer out of the death of another man. May his soul rest in peace." He grunted, snapping his fingers to form a small flame, with which he'd procceed to light his cigar and hers, should she take one. "Ah, the skull merchandise, huh? I'm looking for someone that can actually work on skull-shaped mugs, however I can make specialty drinks." He smiled. "You want one? I swear my fire is only fire!"

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"He was a nice guy, yeah. But his drinks were crap." She joked, but in the back of her mouth the acrid taste of the swill she had downed on a regular basis was still there. "Thanks, but no thanks. I get enough fire in my day job."

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By _Nobody_

@impossible_girl:

Levi chortled, waving his goodbyes to some couple that had just moved off the pub. "I bet you won't have that problem here, darling. If there's one thing I learnt on my university days, it is how to make a proper drink." He stated jocosely, puffing his cigar. "One of those rambling vigilantes?" He murmured, eyes fathoming the ambient to confirm there were none suspicious customers laying around. Secret identities were everything for that job, and as a well-informed bartender, he knew a handful of those he could not share. "By the way, darling, did I ask for your name? It's been a sort of busy night, so my apologies if I haven't."

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_:

"Glad to hear it." She nodded and took a longer drink. He muttered something about vigilantes, and she chuckled. "Nah, firefighter. and the names Anna. I'm assuming yours isn't Flaming, is it?"

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl:

"Well, darling, it can be." He winked playfully before chuckling once more. "No, mine is Levi. A pleasure to meet you, firefighter Anna." Extending his hand, he awaited for a rather firm handshake before continuing whatever it was that he was doing.

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: Anna shook his hand and smiled at his joke, raising her eyebrows suggestively and laughing.

(Done for the night. Let's wait for Everdeen?)

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl: (Same here lmao Yeah, let's wait for him. Would you mind tagging him here? >_>)

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen

Xzenix-Everdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um...hi? I heard someone wanted me here? Let's start small... the names Rey, what's yours, you two?

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: (Skim through what me and Orph were doing and try your best to describe how Rey got here and what he's doing, kinda like writing your own book's main character! :D)

Xzenix-Everdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl: @_nobody_:

After having a pretty bad day, Rey wants a drink. So he walks for hours and hours until he finds a bar. This will be his first time trying alcohol. "But hey, first time for everything, right?" Rey says as he enters the bar.

"As he enters the place, he looks around for a sec then he finds a seat." So what do you have, bartender? Never mind, just give me the strongest thing you have - I've had a pretty stressful day, hence why I'm trying alcohol for the first time...

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl: @rey_everdeen:

Used to movement, Levi didn't mind the new face until he allegedly ordered a drink. "One moment, darling." He nodded, lifting his index finger. "Ah, a first-timer, eh? It's better not to start with something so strong, pal, you'll be down before you realize. Get to know your limits first." Pouring some Shiner Bock into a cup, he slid it towards his client. "Here, taste it. It's sort of strong, but it's still beer."

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: (You did good, man! Now it's Orph's turn, we gotta wait for him -_-)

Xzenix-Everdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impossible_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: @_nobody_:

Anna nodded at the newcomer, smiling slightly. "Bad days are what keep bars in business." She took a sip of her own, thankful that Levi hadn't obliged the younger patron's request for something so strong.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_everdeen: (Now it's back to you :D And yeah, not the most patient dude out here xD)

Xzenix-Everdeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impossible_girl: @_nobody_: "Rey nodded back at the girl, and smiled at her too." Then he turned his attention back to the bartender as he took a sip of the beer. "Not good, not bad, this is just whatever," Rey says.

Maybe alcohol isn't my thing, or it's just this kind...

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Good. Now you'll have to wait till I can post again =P)

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Ah, not into dark, strong ones, huh?" Levi said, eyes locked on the boy for an instance. "It's fine, it's fine, since it's your first day it'll be all on me. Say, you have any idea what you want to taste?" Folding his arms, he leaned forth. "Oh, by the way, before I forget once again..." His gaze shifted towards Anna. "What's your name, pal?"

Dragonfang_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow of A Dragon

The soft purr of the machine sings a melody to the princess of the Gothic Bishop. Skin reddens beneath the needle that dances upon skin, ink is the trail it leaves painting a mural upon skin. The painting an homage to a figure steeped in mythology and terror. She belonged to the night and this world made her want to die but Taylor knew that the Gothic Dragon would not yield, it was empowering. Here was Jessica Rook the victim for years who came back to her brothers side and began her vengeance upon those who stole a childhood. Taylor Bishop only met trouble once in her life, and when she did some crush got between predators and her. Despite the lack of strife in her own life Taylor saw the shit and had wanted to interject. To her Dragonfang was a hero.

"Your a dumb bitch lil B, people see this mark and they'll be on you like wolves." The tattooist and long time friend remarked. His artistry of the highest quality thanks to Taylor being able to pay nicely for a change. Most clientele of the Devil's Mark tattoo parlor were just as broke as the other ninety percent of Gothic.

Soft green eyes follow a old blood trail and the other stains to mark the floor. "Only the player with initiative has the right to move." Taylor remarked thinking her family name to be always the one with initiative. She wasn't easy to intimidate or unfamiliar with the games of Gothic she just hadn't had the chance to play.

"Save your chess quotes kid. Anything happens to your pops and the initiative is held by anyone but you." The artist commented giving a spray of a unique component to his piece now Taylor's. Technology to make tat care was a rare expense anywhere let alone in Gothic. But hailing from the line of an old merc Tay had the money for it.

"You just jinxed lil B, check the feed." A heavily pierced woman remarked pointing to a tv as the volume was dialed up. On the screen was sirens ambulances and so on. They all rested before the Bishop Tower.

"Reports are limited at the moment but the executioner styling and various corpses lead us to believe the building was recently struck by the Gothic Dragon. Not long ago the vigilante Dragonfang had her identity revealed. We learned this mass murderer was indeed the long lost sister of our mayor Alexander Rook. The only person likely to know the whole story of course is the mayor but no comment from has been made. However now it would seem Jessica has come to the Bishop tower long considered to have profited from Gothic's more militarized roots." Taylor was quick to her feet to throw on her jacket and race to her bike outside. A few lights were ran and speeding laws were violated not that speeding was a concern in what was murder capital of the world.

Reaching the scene Bishop shoved past the police and crowd. "Hold it it's off limits." A officer remarked doing his job, and finding a switchblade at his throat. "I'm sorry lil B go ahead." With that the care free spirit ventured through familiar doors. Her dinner escaped her as the smell hit the senses. She'd seen pictures and videos of what Jessica had done, what her father had done in his service. Seeing it in person was no big deal the smell though she'd never known and couldn't imagine herself getting over. With jacket sleeve for a mask however the Bishop's princess made her way to her fathers office. Facing the carnage of her idol without flinching despite the horrors abound. Calm gate turned to a sprint though as she reached the floor her father's office was on.

Within her arms soon was the ravaged remains of her only family. He wasn't a great man, they rarely saw eye to eye. Through it all though they were eachother's world though. And now hear he was a dragon shaped throwing blade akin to the ink on the small of her back was buried in the throat of her world. As azure poured from her eyes soft jade began to harden. On the security cameras however of the desk however was another view.

Though it was hazy from mourning Taylor could make out a cowl familiar and the skeleton of a beast. An iconic figure of her one of idolization fear and now hints of hatred was also passing. Vengeance could not be taken, however if Jessica Rook was dead then so to was the war amongst the streets.

A few hours pass and Taylor a woman who to this date lived on her fathers money and lived carelessly entered a dump. Perhaps hoping a popular name would mean nothing within the rundown cesspit called the Flaming Skull. Sliding into a stole with eyes focused on the bloody iron in her hands she ordered something stiff. Instrument of her fathers death in hand and the mind swimming with thoughts of what'd come next.

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_: Did I write 'geat'? Omg, what sleep doesn't do to me...

Anyways, no problem ^____^ Gonna respond soon.

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonfang_:

Gothic's draconic shadow should meet it's Raptor =).

Apex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: go to Bishop Tower in the Gothic thread then ^.^

@nobody: you did lol but who needs r's anyway

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers