The F.F.E. Corporation/ Daemonium Dominus. (Location thread, Children of Omega)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Food For Everyone Foundation/Corporation

No Caption Provided

We are here at the unveiling of Judas "Jude" Dominus enormous corporation that has made the immense declaration to be the solution to world hunger. They also say that they will also help in the calming of the wars in the middle east, erecting this towering building behind me right here in Abu Dhabi in an effort to bring more revenue to the area. Judas comes from an unknown family lineage in the middle east telling this reporter herself

"My family comes from a long line of workers, we earned every bit of silver we could. We may have had to work jobs others never would have, but we did everything so that we could flourish." what this meant is still unknown, but this up and coming buisness man and his already top Forbes listed corporation is poised to do so much for the world it seems, we have the first tour of the FFE foundation stay tuned!!

The world has been shown on live TV the vast and almost unending Tower of Babel as some are calling it, the first 100 floors are bustling with the sounds of keystrokes and telephone calls. Everything one could imagine strung along the rooms to help in keeping in constanct contact with the world outside. The reporters are inundated with an overwhelming amount of information on how the FFE corporation will help transform the world along with the rest of the Children of Omega. All the world needs to do is embrace them for what they truly are, a helpful hand that will guide the world into the future.

We All have the Potential!

Daemonium Dominus World

As the blood dripped from Jesus Christ and upon Longinus, he roared into the crowd how he had brought justice to the world. The Spear of Destiny swung through the air and its blood spattering Judas Escariot as he grinned beneath his cloaked visage, even before Jesus Christ had begun to make a name for himself with the word of God. Judas had been corrupted by Satan's leading General, his name unknown as he himself never chose one he went by Dominus or Lord in the depths of hell.

Two decades after the death of Jesus, Dominus grew bored of the human world. As they had nothing yet to peak his interest, there only savior was long dead now and the world and already begun to sink into depravity. Not quite fun enough of Dominus he slit Judas's throat and the blood spilled tainted the earth. Sinking deep into the earth and slowly transforming and utterly corrupting the ground beneath. After two thousand years it had turned into a hellish landscape, one poised and perfect for a Lord.

No Caption Provided

Darkchild found the unintentional creation of such a place quite ironic, he left the human world thinking it could not surprise him or keep his attention long enough to have any real fun. Now within the Daemonium Dominus he could begin to create and amass an army for the Children of Omega that would satiate the unquenchable thirst for war that has always plagued Judas and his lord Satan.

No Caption Provided

Here in the DD (Daemonium Dominus) is where the true purpose of the FFE which is tracting demon possessions, cult activities and everything that pertains to the Supernatural and Demonology is investigated and catalogued. Demon's of all kinds and sizes sneak through the veil into this world, and many do not know how to behave themselves. Judas and his chapter either catch or kill any demon entering this world without authorization. The Children of Omega wish to harness every single demon on earth and in hell, in the hope that once all the pieces have come together and the truth of the Children of Omega is unveiled unto the world that no one would fathom to step up against there armies.

(WIP)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, My name is Judas...are you ready for this?
Hello, My name is Judas...are you ready for this?

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkchild: "we earned every bit of silver we Could"

I'm not sure how many people read this and caught the correlation, but this is a great "Easter egg" very nice man

Levi_Laos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Levi_Laos

Tower of Babel

@darkchild

'The Children of Omega, huh?'

Levi, both hands sheathed into his pockets and gaze meeting the entrances, stood afront the colossal Tower of Babel with a grin. In the eye of a commonwealth, the building was nothing more than a central hub for all things good. Though in the eye of a demon, Laos knew exactly what this building was. A façade. Moreover, the distinct line between the living world and the dead. His business there seemed odd, those who've entered and left the complex wore three-to-two piece suits sporting oxford cleats, whereas Levi arrived in nothing more than a black hood and white baseball tee. If he were to fit into a suit that wasn't custom, he'd tear it stitch by stitch with his large figure alone.

"So? What will it be?"

His hood thrown over his jet-black hair, Levi strode into the main-lobby taking in every aspect of the environment he could. The chattering of patrons, the distinct smell of wealth, and the obvious sea of suavity. Who he was to meet? Renown as, Judas Dominus. Officially, Daemonium Dominus of the Children of Omega - Demonic Chapter. And deemed the Arch Duke of the Children of Omega - Demonic Chapter, Levi was bound to meet this Demon King. Though unfortunately, Levi's thoughts only carried him to the entrance of the building, he hadn't a clue where to take his business further.

Stepping nonchalantly towards the front desk ignoring those who've waited in line, Levi placed his large forearm atop the front desk, his sharp - yet - enchanting blue eyes meeting the gaze of the receptionist. "As," he looked back at those who he skipped unknowingly, seemingly threatening them with his sharp glare, which they caught onto quickly and stepped a few steps away from him cautiously, "they, are here - you know who I'm here to meet." Tapping the desk with his large index that sat atop the desk, Levi's face fell into a deadpan state.

"I'm not here to bullshit. Like everyone here, I'm telling you I'd like to meet Mister Judas, though unlike everyone here, he's expecting me." He wasn't expecting much, though Levi couldn't do much about the situation anyways. All he could do was show-up like any regular human being. "So? What will it be?"

Avatar image for dragomir_andrei
Dragomir_Andrei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dragomir_Andrei

I welcome thee, Laos...

Levi_Laos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragomir_andrei: Let us carry out our tasks as quickly and unproblematic as possible.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seem quite fun....

I will have something up tomorrow in reply. Dark matter manipulation....we shall be the best of friends

Levi_Laos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seem quite fun....

I will have something up tomorrow in reply. Dark matter manipulation....we shall be the best of friends

"Lookin forward to it"

Lucius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone here WEAK my teammates

Levi_Laos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucius_: Deadass thought your AV was Mewto.

Lucius_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi_Laos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@levi_laos:

No Caption Provided

A smirk comes to Judas's face as he listens to the young Laos try and intimidate the receptionist, he strolls slowly over to the two and places a hand onto the young man's shoulder "Please refrain from attempting to get a rise out of my receptionist. If you knew who she was you would be mindful and respect the fact you do not have claws in one if not every orifice. " Judas snaps his finger and the receptionist allows her glamour phase in an out, showing off her true form that of a demon from the Daemonium. Judas taps Levi on the shoulder and starts to walk away ushering him to follow "I do not employ many, as often they have quite volatile temperaments but our dear Gertrude is one of my closest while deep in the pit. She does have a limit though, so please do be so kind as to not antagonize her too often." making there way to the elevator Judas steps in with a smile and adjusting his tie and suit, pressing a hidden button he holds it waiting for Levi "Come on son, you wanted to see and meet me, lets get too it."

Dragomir_Andrei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Dragomir_Andrei

I'm always gravitated to the underworld and it seems this could be a "comfort zone" so to speak. And the fiery brimstones will surely be a treat. And speaking of "Food"... I do hope we have fresh supplies here...

Ironborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: Nice post, I’ll get sum for you today or tomorrow :)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragomir_andrei: Definitely think Drago and DC would make for interesting dialog and posts lol

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dragomir_Andrei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dragomir_Andrei

@darkchild: Yesss! And my boss (Jeremiah) won't mind me doing frequent visit in your Chapter. Looking forward to it. Also, Dragomir surely loves to RP with Zarah if she don't mind. Lols!

Zahra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zahra_

A Semblance of Home

To say that Zahra had come to The Food For... no. To say that she had made a conscious decision to come to Daemonium Dominus would've been a lie.

It was instinctual.

Just as salmon swims upriver or birds migrate without a thought; the force that compelled the young archdemon ever forward was little more than a burning curiosity in the back of her mind. But somewhere, in her subconscious, she chased a sense of familiarity. The faint smell of brimstone only a nose as sensitive as hers could pick up or the radiant pulse of the abyss that resonated with her soul; something drew the demon to a literally hell on earth.

Zahra was still wary of this wary; not out of fear, but an understanding that shadows were always safer than the light. And so it wasn't with a clamorous scene nor spectacle that she made her way into the building. She let her nose and ears inform her of her surroundings, and blinked between shadows and empty rooms as advanced. She had no idea what she was searching for or what she'd find. All she knew was that whoever, whatever it was that was hiding within this building? It felt like home.

It carried the sweet embrace of the abyss.

@darkchild

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zahra_: Since creating the Daemonium, Judas has been inundated with demon after demon who has followed the inane energies that he and his new domain emit on a constant basis, many of these demons he and his followers cataloged and decide on where they lay within the growing army. Nearly all are worthless when it came to his grand scheme let alone the Children of Omega's plans. Most were devoured by Judas himself or those he deemed worthy to eat and take in the worthless demon's energy. Yet every so often a single demon would show itself among the others, and on this day he found his newest. She stood almost two feet shorter than the towering Judas, he sensed her the moment she stepped from the shadows and into the Daemonium. He stepped into a shadow and reappeared as a flow of lava splashed against the ground beneath her, raising a arm a shield of darkness protruded from his arm shielding the young and soon to be Duchess. Shrinking his size to a easier proportion he looked down and into her eyes smiling and spoke

Hello, Welcome my Duchess
Hello, Welcome my Duchess
Levi_Laos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Levi_Laos

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

Levi's eyes widened slightly, a grin forming on his face, "you hide your demons well, Sir Judas."

Stepping into the elevator alongside Judas, Levi's conscious refuses to wait nor waste another moment. "The Children of Omega, what was your business in joining them?" If his assumptions were correct, no outside party would interfere with the question nor the conversation. "You're wealthy, famous, and assumingly, powerful." His gaze straying straight and his posture held high as usual, Levi's tone came off cold, yet, clear. "Or was it simply just to boost those things further? I doubt it."

Assuming Judas had already pressed their designated floor on the control panel, the elevator would've stopped the moment the last syllable left Levi's mouth. And as it did, Levi stepped forward out of the steel box, engrossing himself in the aroma of wealth that followed. His manners were non-existent, as were his filter. Though fortunately for anyone in the vicinity, Levi had nothing negative to say, "nice place, suit."

Zahra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zahra_

There were many things that ran through Zahra's mind as the demon accosted her. Had she met him before? Did they share blood? Were they from the same abyss?

What in the world did he just call her?

"Duchess?"

She was familiar with the word. She knew what it meant and yet... she was left questioning herself when the world left his lips. A fervent curiosity brought her own to curve into a playful smile. And yet, despite her confusion and uncertainty... there wasn't even an ounce of fear or discomfort in her heart as she stood before this familiar abomination.

No Caption Provided

Zahra lifted her head, almost instinctually, presenting her horn in a manner that might've entranced lesser demons, but not one like Judas. No. Here, this was more like a formal greeting between those who walked among the upper echelons of fiends.

"If I am your duchess, then what exactly shall I rule over?"

Zahra let her eyes trace his form and her ears familiarize themselves with his voice. She'd already familiarized herself with his scent long before she entered the building. And somehow, despite finding exactly what she'd been looking for, she couldn't have been more surprised.

"And if I am your duchess, then what does that make you?"

@darkchild

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zahra_: @levi_laos: I will have replies up soon. Works been hectic, but I love this so damn much lol. So much fun we shall have my fellow Demonic Chapter trusted. And What I have to show both of you should be fun, also warning going to be some SCREWED up stuff. Would not be the demonic chapter if it was not a lil messed up

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@levi_laos: Stepping out of the elevator Judas simply smirked as he listened to Levi. He found the young almost petulant child amusing to say the very least, his power made him very arrogant and this was something Judas could understand. The ability to hold many of those lesser than you at a standstill almost with only a single stare, it goes to ones head no matter if its true that you stand over them in power.

Judas let his finger trail the hardwood desk that sat in his office as he moved around it to his chair, as he sat he snapped once and the entire room grew dark. Slowly the room started to become a glow with the fires of torches and soon it was evident that they no longer were within the FFE building, let alone even on the surface of the earth any longer. Outside pyres burned intense as hellfire burst and seethed all around the Daemonium Dominus.

No Caption Provided

Judas transformed as well as they entered his domain, he no longer was the charming human that the world saw, he was now in his prime and glory for all to see. Sitting down on the edge of his desk. He knew that Levi would not fear his appearance and embraced what the young man would say in reply to his transformation. A flick of his wrist and a dark energy constructed heart formed in his palm and he finally spoke "As you correctly assumed, I am not wanting in anything as I have it in abundance. Power is always at my disposal be it in this form or another, I do not even need this body as a Demon Lord all I need is.." tapping his skull "My own imagination. Wealth its a human necessity, one I knew long ago. So a name here and there at every branch since the creation of such systems has allowed me to do what I need." Judas stares at the young Levi and smiles as he continues "The Children of Omega were created for simple purpose albeit grand scale, and that is control. I am powerful, I am eternal as are the hordes, but what we have tried to reach is full control over this planet. And that is where Omega comes in, they allow for that control or at the very least its potential...worldwide control. Demons outnumber this planets denizens in every which way, they are not easily led even Samael knows that, that is why hell was created for a semblance of that control we search for, with Omega I have the ability to track and detain those who pose problems. And if I cannot detain I recruit..." standing from the corner of the desk and moving towards Levi he looks down, standing nearly 8 feet tall now he towers over Levi "You are a part of this plan, or at the very least I intend on you to be part of the plan. Daemonium is small now, it needs to grow. You can help that happen Levi, and Omega needs it to grow as quickly as possible. But more importantly I need you for something...different. Did you ever wonder how FFE is able to do exactly as it boasts? We need meat much more meat than any single corporation can supply. We also live on a rock that has 7 billion the last time the census was conducted, demon's number even more. I need members of my Chapter to without a second thought dispose of what needs to be, and return it to the mass. Demon blood transforms, demon blood digs in deep and corrupts.....it also tastes amazing when it has corrupted a human. "

No Caption Provided

He cant help but laugh at his own words, the Food For Everyone campaign its goal is to do just that. So that the cattle of the world taste...better.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironborn: did not know how often you use Levi so...poke lmao

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkchild: giving "feed the world" a new definition huh lmao nice

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zahra_:

"If I am your duchess, then what exactly shall I rule over?"

No Caption Provided

Without a single word spoken in reply Judas turns to the landscape before him, it was only created a mere week ago and it had already begun to transform. His demonic energy and ability to control and create hellfire his tools at furthering the Daemonium Dominus. Quickly his hands clapped together and he slowly began to pull them apart, as he did the ground shook and the scenery transformed. From the hellfire pits an entire mountain of rock and fire erupted and rose scaling almost the length of Judas own mountain that his domicile sat upon. The rock made of his darkness churned and soon something formed a castle forming from the darkness and hellfire. A long winding entryway formed and led to the base of the mountain itself.

As the shaking died down and finally seized he looked to Zahra and smirked "Ask and you shall receive my duchess. You have power unlike many of our kind, and should be treated according to that power. You can begin as a duchess of my chapter within what is called the Children of Omega, yet I believe you could attain the title of Queen. As for my title....I am Demon Lord. Samael gave me the name and title upon the moment I rose from the hellfire. Birthed as Demon Lord, I continue to hold that title Zahra. An we shall rule this domain until we are able to break through and turn everything into our domain. Our Daemonium Dominus upon Earth, the horde at the beck and call to its Demon Lord and his chapter."

No Caption Provided

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: giving "feed the world" a new definition huh lmao nice

HA why thank you. Yes, Judas will be the most demonic DC I have the pleasure to write.

Zahra_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zahra_

There was a moment of surprise before a genuine smile crept across Zahra's face.

"I suppose that explains that feeling running through my body from the moment I walked in."

Sure, the reveal was unexpected. That much was undeniable. But what Judas wouldn't know was just how much of an opportunity this establishment really was. It became clear that she didn't share any direct relation with his demons, but that was liberating.

Exciting.

Though she could shred the fabric of space-time and travel between planes of existence, Zahra's progenitor had descended from this very rock. The queen of her abyss. And it was by that queen's request that her brood and her legions leave this world untouched. But that's all that that was.

A request.

And while Zahra had no intention of leading her own kin to... domesticate the future cattle of this world, there was no reason for her not to assist another who made the attempt. At best, she gained some powerful allies. At worst, she gained some experience. Regardless, as the world turned to fire and brimstone before her, she knew that she was going to have some fun ravaging this world.

"I can't help feel as though I owe you something for all of this hospitality. How about I give you my name, and perhaps a demonstration of my abilities if you wish. I am Zahra. Zahra Sayalami-King," she bowed to him, briefly, out of respect, "And you are?"

@darkchild

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zahra_: we are going to have so much fun. Loved it could hear her entire time.