• 110 results
#101 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Lycarus looked down and held up his hand, catching the lightning and forming it into an energy ball. He then quelled the energy and looked back at Akwa.

"Have you not learned already? This battle will never end. I shoot lightning at you, you do some miraculous and irrelevant thing to get back to normal. This cannot go on any longer. Why were you even sent here? If it is to put down the rising Sith threat, then you are wasting your time. He has already left the planet. Besides, have you not realized? The Jedi are plotting against you, my colleagues, and the entire republic. They are afraid of anyone getting in the way of their plans, and have sent you here to stop us. And I think someone of your caliber deserves a higher job than this. Don't you?"

Lycarus stood, listening intently to Akwa's answer.

#102 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler released a blast of Force Lightning streaking the once great Sith Lord. The blast was so great it brought Shadow Naga to his knees.

"Thats it, kneel before the true master of the Sith"

#103 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane steped back from sadow sensing a great power welling up from the old sith bane yelled at gambler get down!

Just as bane yelled a massive force blast knocked bane back threw a rock piler. The old Fallen Jedi rose up eye's burning red and power was giving off his body. he grabed his fallen arm and re atached it. as he raised his large brod sword he channeled enrgy into the blade. it glowed blood red and filled the air with a ionized clearity.he turned to gambler and emited this old deafing force scream that broke rock and made the stone cry and bleed.

bane layed holding his ear's in pain.

#104 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Blood began to run down the ears of Gambler, the force scream dropped him to his knees. Unable to focus Gambler was fading fast. He tried to raise his arm for a Force Push but was to weak and crumbled in a heap on the floor.

#105 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane pulled his sore body up the floor. He raised his head to see gambler down. Bane girped the broken stone that lied on the floor,he shook from the pain and anger that welled from his sole. Naga looked over at Bane with his red firery eye's. You still going? Pitiful pice of trash!The sith today are weak and frail. You will pay with your live's. Sadow lifted his sword high and stuck the ground sending spike's of stone from the ground. Bane jumped up to the top of a broken piler,He looked down at his hand's and clinched them and sreamed at the pain of the massive flooding of power. He wasn't pulling from the light or dark side he was pulling raw force.this made his power level disapear to naga's sense of the force.With a painful push he slamed the dark lord with a bast of force lightnig, bane saw that the color was a deep green. Naga was hit and sent back crashing threw the wall into the ajacent room,bane ran to gambler and placed his hand over him. he then gave him a hit of his new force in atempt to heal him.

#106 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa circled Lycarus, "I'll never go to the dark side!"

Akwa digged into his reserve of Force power and sent out a blast of Force that zoomed towards the Sith.

#107 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane kept trying all the while looking for sadow.

#108 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Lycarus out his hand up again, grabbed the force blast and threw it to the side. "I'm not trying to turn you, youngling. I'm trying to show you how the Jedi have tricked you. No Matter. You can attack the Sith if you wish. Let them deal with your Idiocy and annoyance."

Lycarus leapt from the Temple to the Bongo Mach 7. He opened the cockpit and jumped inside. "Gaia, set a course for Tattooine. I believe we can find good business there."

The Bongo took off from Korriban. "It is better that the Sith do not know of this, but I doubt it will go unheard of."

#109 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa watched the cowardly Sith flee.

"He was right about one thing, I guess. I won't be able to defeat all of them without re-inforcements!"

Akwa stayed put. "But if no more Jedi come, I'll have to do it myself!"

Slowly, Akwa opened the doors into a darkened room. There was no one there.

'The Sith are close by' he muttered as his Force sense picked up several Users of the Dark Force nearby.

#110 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

the Dark Ranger jumped down cutting the sith known as hajj-ji in half, the battle was over quickly he was only an apprentice. He bent down to pick up the mans sword as he saw a green blade shoot to his neck, he stood up slowly to find it was a young lad who looked just the same as the other kid "Back away kid" he said "no you killed my brother" as the boyu said tat he also went to plunge the lightsaber into Ranger, before he could Ranger hajj-ji's lightsaber lft off the ground into Rangers hand. With one move Ranger cut off the kids arm and was holding the lightsabers by each side of his neck "please don't im just a kid" hajj-ji's brother cried "you are the sith you take no mercy and i shall take nione from you.....at least your brother was brave" he said slicing the kids head off and placing the lightsabers in his red jacket alongside his own and many others of all sorts of wielders.