• 110 results
#51 Posted by Jedi Master Z (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The young Jedi was sent flying backwards crashing into the bass of Master Sifodious's statue. Blood shot from his mouth on impact, this Sith Lord he was up agaisnt was like nothing in the Jedi arcives. He was not ready and knew his death was certain.

He slowly picked himself up off the ground. With a twitch of his hand his saber fly back to him. Egniting the blue blaze of energy he once again came at the Dark Lord. Back and fourth the went in one countinuios display of swordsmanship. But the young Jedi had left himself exposed.
Post Edited:2007-06-13 15:04:27

#52 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Ramming one of the black Sabers deep into the ribs of the Jedi master , With a large grin on his face, "Master Skywaler I know you are listening , We have risen " With that he liffted his blade up cutting the Jedi in half .

As bove sides fell he walked over and added the fallen masters Lightsaber to his collection, HE looked over to see Talon was in a bot of troble lifting his hand he sent his young Padawan one of his dark sabers .

Then slowly began to walk towards him , The sith where at there strongest now soon they would strike , Soon they would be great agian.

#53 Posted by Old Skywalker (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Gathering of the Jedi

=======

Luke grabbed his heart, it was happning again. He had sensed the Sith pressence but did not want to believe it. A Jedi master had been struck down and the Jedi Temple raided, Luke knew what must be done.

"Gather the council, we must act now."

#54 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

At the opening of the tomb Lord Gambler stopped, he had sensed a great power but it was not from with in the tomb. "Wait here Lord Bane, there is something I must do."

Gambler made his way to the main chamber of the Sith Temple. There stood a shadowy figure, draped in black but Sith he was not. Lord Gambler could feel the power surronding the stranger, only a being of great wisdom could have gained so much darkness.

"You, you are no Sith, but no Jedi either. Why have you come here?"

#55 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talons staff was smashed out of his hand by a powerfull blow. He drove his foot into the Jedi's stomach and sent him sparawling. Talon leaept high, his fingers closing around the hilt of a lightsaber. With a grin he ignited the blade. It had been to long. Too long without the power. When these fools were dead he would construct a lightsaber, he had missed having one at his side.

#56 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow mind linked with Lord Gambler "We are almost done up here my lord, What are your next orders" Most of the young Jedi had watched there master die and where now retreating to the ships.

Using his dark force he pushed out the ships fell over , They where now unable to take off and left the Jedi to there fates .

He kept the steady pace walking to Talon, Who was still fighting , Arrow was in no hurry this battle , if you could call it that was all but over.

Then he sensed it something hiding in the shadows, An old friend I belive he thought to himself, He sensed Lord Gambler with him , I am not need in this matter , Well not yet, Gamblr will call me if I am.
Post Edited:2007-06-13 15:40:17

#57 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken to could feel another presance, call it a seventh sence for he knew all shadows well but could not figure out who he was.

"Darth Lupus i'm shure you and my breteren can stop this one i must find somthing out."

boken teleported to gambler's shadow.

"master who is he."

#58 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon spun the weapon, taking off one of the Jedi's hands. He screamed. Talon left him for Arrow and attacked the second, his weapon spinning into an attack. He locked sabers with the man and felt his fear. With an effort he pushed the weapons away and punched the Jedi in the face, feeling his nose break beneath his fist. The man staggered and Talon clubbed him with the hilt.

He was alone, breathing hard. He turned and reluctantly tossed Arrow his weapon.

"I saved you some as a gift. From a pupil to his old teacher."

#59 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Stoping the Saber in mid air he pushed it back to Talon "You will need this my young friend" , Walking over to the Jedi who had a baclk stump left , The smell of burning flesh was a perfume to arrows nose, Leaning forward his hand entered the chest , Bine craked blood poured , the pearl white of his ribcage was showen in full golry as his heart was ripped out, still beating in the Dark lords hand.

He looked at the one with the broken nose "Now student show me what you have lreaned, Hurt him in only away a Sith could, Make him know fear, I would turn him mad if it was me but , let me see what you can do ", He watched with eager eyes , Was he really the student he thought he was , Or would he dissapoint Arrow and if he did what would Arrow do.

#60 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon stooped and retrieved his blade staff. Wrapping his fingers around the familiar, worn grip. He clipped the lightsaber to his belt and approached the unconsious man. He groaned when Talon gripped his nose, pushing the broken bone through his flesh. The man jerked awake and Talon swiftly used the staff to disimbowl him. The man screamed as his guts spilled from the wound.

Talon worked with a silent determination. He wrapped the man in his intestines. Severing his limbs so that he could not struggle. He then placed the mans lightsaber in a small hole, burnt to allow the weapon to stand upright. With a grunt of effore he lifter the weakly writhing torso and placed it on the blade. With a hiss, the body fell still.

Talon turned back to Arrow.

"Tell me Master. What is Gambler doing and why does he need the holocron?"

#61 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

He looked at Talon “why do you want to know , Padawan” He had arrived back just at the right time he

Believed in the old ways not Gamblers, He did not sense in deceit in his young apprentice , Talon did not know but it was Arrow who had stopped the other Sith from going after him .

Had he placed his trust in the wrong apprentice , Was his plan to betray his master to the Jedi to Master Skywalker, No you are an old and paranoid , It was after all how most Padawan’s became master was by killing there teacher , Hence why so little of the new masters had taken one on/.

But Talon was different, even from a young age he had a dark aura , Arrow watched closely as he grew and how people kept away from him, He was even in the shadows whispering when Talon made his first kill ,Talon was very powerful and willing to learn , Arrow saw a lot of himself in the young sith and would be proud of the day when he killed his first master and that day was coming .

“Come forget these words, we most go back ,to the tomb, I take it you wish to take up the teachings again” Gambler would no doubt have something to say about that , But Arrow was not sacred they needed all the help they could get for the up coming battle , Gambler would no doubt see that.

#62 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

"If you wish me to Master. Then no force in the could prevent me from doing so. I have been away for a long time but I have used the force often."

Talon looked at his Master gratefully. In part it was due to him that Talon had been exiled in the first place. Arrow belived in the old ways and so Talon had to. If anything more devoutly than his Master.

"But yes Master, let us go and see Gambler, I sense a change in him but wish to see it with my own eyes."

#63 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler had no time to waste on this stranger, he could sense Lord Arrow and his apprentice did not approve of the change of the Rule of Two.

"Fools." he thought, The old ways were why they had been killed off in the first place. The true teaching of the Sith had never been to handicap them and give the Jedi an advantage. After the Sith civil war the rule had been implamented but with devastating results. Lord Gambler would ensure the Sith were never defeated again.

"Darth Boken, stay here. There is something I must take care of."

#64 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Walking slowly Arrow wondered how the others would take to the return of the exile

most would have to except it Arrow was more powerful then most of the lords But gambler was always a different story, Placing his hand on his chin his gaze looked into the distance “Lord Gambler I am coming to you”, He closed the link.

They where more marching then walking , They need to be there to find out what was going on, The Jedi council would be meeting it was time for the Sith lords to hold their own council , It had never been done , Most would end up dead in the old days but Lord Gamblers image of a untied Sith empire made sense and would prove the down fall of the Jed.

“Come we do not wish to miss this part of history “ Arrow would normal teleport to gambler but he had not shown his apprentice this power not yet, It would be something to teach him during this war , He was training him to take his place on this new council if he was ready to except it or not, He had a dark future ahead of him A great future but very dark.

#65 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus watched Boken teleport away. "Very Well." He turned back to Akwa. "Ok, Mutonians. Surround him."

The Mutonians surrounded Akwa in a circle. "Just a little something to slow your movements, my fluidic fellow." Lupus began to cool the air to a degree level that would freeze water slowly.

"Your move, Jedi."

#66 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

"Lupus. I should've known you'd be here."

Akwa stepped forwards, his joints freezing up slightly. With a thought command, Akwa grew six arms that burst out of his torso. Each arm grabbed a lightasber.

'Bring it on, Fallen One."

#67 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"The only thing falling will be your temperature. Iny, Carl! Attack!"

The two mutonians, one on each side of Akwa, charged for him, lightsabers bared.

Lupus formed Ice darts, 10 of them, each the size of throwing darts, and flung them at Akwa.

#68 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Gambler... Foolish of you to leave. Don't you wish to dig deep inside the secrets of this temple?" - Sage contacted the man with a mere thought, while examining the walls further.

"Great secrets lie within these walls and beneath these floors... Seems like your ancestors were much smarter than you give them credit for..." - Sage's voice was deep and charming, while keeping a subtle, yet noticeable note of evil in it.

#69 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

well we must decode them. lord gambler if there are secrets thet may benifit the sith's rule then i say we should find it.

#70 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa thrust out a hand and the ice darts stopped and dissolved in mid-air.

"Is that the best you can do?"

Akwa turned off his lightsaber.

"If you retain any honour you'll fight me man to man, or more accurately, Werewolf to alien."

#71 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler walked down the halls of the Sith. Dark Arrow had an apprentise and wished the newly formed council to convine and descuss his fate. Meanwhile Lord Bane was attempting to unlock the secrets of the tombs.

But there was something about the stranger, did he really know how to unlock the secrets of the tomb, it was time to find out. Gambler made his way back to where he had seen the shadowy figure before.

#72 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ahh... I knew this might interest you." - Sage spoke as he saw Gambler approach the room. He didn't turn to face him, continuing to study the walls around the entire place. Where ever his hand touched, the wall would become lit up with red colors, then as his hand would let go, they would turn to normal.

#73 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler could feel the power of the Dark Side every time the cloaked stranger placed his hand on the wall the Force would flow.

"Who are you? You are no Sith, how do you know of this power? And is it possible to tap into?"

Gambler had many questions and no answers.

#74 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Many questions from a young mind, but yet you haven't received any answers that you are eager to know." - Sage kept walking, the closer he go to the middle of the hall the bright the walls grew, soon becoming blinding red flashes.

"The answer to who am I you shall not receive, young Sith, as it is unimportant. I also know many things, such as your undying wish for the history to forever remember you as a fearless tyrant Lord who managed to slay the Jedi. These walls tell me a story, Gambler. Do you wish to hear that story?"

#75 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler knew the Temples of the Sith contained great power and knowledge, and if he was to learn them he must play along, for now any way.

"Yes, tell me the story, tell me so I may carve my name in history and truly master the Dark Side of the Force."

Lord Gambler turned and with a waive of his hand he sealed the doors behind them. The secrets of this story would be his and his alone.

#76 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Selfish man. Dark side has truly overtaken you completely." - Sage answered, while stepping away from the walls. There was a few small bolts of red that darted towards him, as if reaching out and begging him not to go.

"When the final battle between your ancestors and the Jedi came about, they used this temple as the fortress. They held off the Jedi for months, while deep down below, they were carving out the greatest blade of all - the Blade of the Sith. It is said to be of insane potential, some say that it may even turn you into a god-like being if you must find it and call upon its power. All of the remaining Sith understood that they wouldn't be able to win, but they knew there would be followers of the dark side in the galaxy, so they infused all of their force and strength into the blade upon it's finish. If the temple walls do not lie, the Blade of the Sith lies beneath the temple."

#77 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

"Who else knows of this?" The story was fasanating, but was it true, was there really a Sith blade of that kind of power, and if so why could he not feel it. Still, it bared looking into.

"When the wars begin again, who's side will you raise your sword for?"

#78 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"I do not possess a sword. All I have is my wisdom, young Sith. But I have always stood on the side of all that is evil and sinister." - Sage spoke, his face hidden beneath the long and baggy hoodie of his coat. Suddenly, he flew up in the air, above the bricks he was standing on.

"You may wonder, if this story is true, Gambler. Wonder no more! Aktizan urizun krad edis nekawa!" - Sage's words were spoken with might, as he entire temple began shaking, the plates beneath him began to glow with dark red color, the color of the Sith. Upon finishing the anti-spell, a circular outline was visible beneath the floor, around which red flames began dancing. The circular outline then began to crumble and the plates began moving apart, each to their side, making an open gateway. Beneath the gateway, there was a fragile looking staircase. As soon as the spell was finished, a red beam flew out from beneath the surface. Sage could feel enormous power lying underneath, like a beast in chains, waiting to be unleashed.

"The road is open, Gambler. Can you awaken the power of the blade?" - Sage floated aside of the hole in the floor, allowing Gambler to get a full glimpse at the power inside.

#79 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane stood at the foot of the door he could sense gambler's anticepation.Bane then sensed a anuother ripple in the darkness that was the dark side,7 more men clouked in light.The jedi landed at the foot of the Dark Lord the sith lightsaber's in hand.the said with there head's held high.

"SITH THROUGH DOWN YOUR SABER YOU ARE UNDER AREST!" Bane smiled under the shadow in side his hood. "You fool's are here to die?" "well don't let me disapoint you." Bane rose up clouk swrling around him moving tword the Jedi. the lightsaber'sblinked on and color's shown blue,green,purple.Bane 's appered and shown sliver however the unfortenate jedi who had it oped into his chest could no longer see anything but the coming darknees that was the force calling him but bane used the force to hold him in the lifedeath state. the other jedi fought as well as the could keep up.Bane jumped over jedi's saber kicking him in the face then jumping back landing on the jedi's skull crushing it under his boot's.

Bane then took a saber to the left arm buring skin and cloth.bane laghfed and the buryied his sword into the jedi's chest the as he bent over took anouther jedi's fallen saber into hand then he took the jedi's head off his shoulder's. The last jedi looked at Bane lightsaber in hand Bane put a way his saber and walked tword's the jedi smileing you think you know the force well look at this my friend.Bane stoped and opened his body to the force leting it flood in in insane amount's the jedi could feel all of it pouring off him.bane then with a thought made the jedi kill him self.

Bane then turned to the tomb walking tword's the door when bane became a shadow and dissapeared in the darkness that was the dark side.

#80 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow Finally appeared at the cave to find , some dead Jedi "Banes hand work" he nodded for Talon to follow, He walked into the shadows and could feel the power inside , Could the myths be ture, could this be the Blade Of The Sith, Arrow looked back at the entrance, and then fell into the shadows.

He cam into the light next to Gambler "Is it ture my lord the Sith Blade" They need it now more then ever the Jedi that bane had he had killed and the one's bane had killed where weak, It would not be long Before luke sent the masters after them,The master where diffrent they matched the Sith in every way power speed and out numbred them , Even Gambler would be hard pressed if it came down to fighting them in an open battle.

#81 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Lycarus put away his Saberstaff. "I don't remember control of ice being one of your powers, Alien. I think you still forgot the two Mutonians charging at you with lightsabers."

He pointed to either side of Akwa, The mutonians charging at him with lightsabers in hand and catching Akwa without a lightsaber.

#82 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon could feel the power of the blade, pulsating deep within the ground. Next him his master was striding determindly towards some buissness of his own.

"Master here is your saber, I will go and construct my own."

He pressed the weapon into Arrows hand and walked away, drawing from the folds of his robe his old crystal. It would be good to use it again.

#83 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

'What mutonians?' Akwa began to say but was cut off when the Mutonians slashed him with their lightsabers.

The extreme heat of the lightsabers vaporised a large part of Akwa's flesh and the Jedi fell to the ground.

'Damn you, you sons of...er...ah..whatever species you hold in disrespect!' he cried at the mutonians.

'Oh and Wolf-boy, Ice is technically under my control since it is water. It's a lot harder to control then water though." Akwa's vaporised side began to heal up as he stood up.

"Poor Doggie.Your powers must've waned significantly if you must rely on henchmen to do the job for you."

Akwa sprung at the Fallen Jedi with his lightsaber drawn.

#84 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Gambler looked down the dark tunnel, the power was overwhelming. But then greed overcame Lord Gambler, "The power is mine, MINE!"

He drew his Lightsaber ready to destroy all who had seen the resting place of the great sword. Then he held his hand over the opening in the floor. The sword rose from the ground and into Gambler's hand, a red aroa surrounded him as he held the sword high. Then without warning he plunged the sword deep into the brick floor of the Temple, Gambler had tasted a brief glimsp of the Dark energy that was incased in the sword. Grabbing the handle he yanked sideways breaking the blade.

A blinding Black and Red light shot from the sword releasing its power into the air and then disappearing.

Gambler knelt down on one knee in front of the shared still stuck in the ground.

"Around this broken shared is where we shall gather the Lords of the Sith. No longer shall we follow the Rule of Two, today marks the rise of the Dark Lords."

Avatar image for thee_arch_angel_micheal
#85 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedi Temple

=======

"Yes Master, I understand, but what if he needs, okay."

The young Jedi Master was discouraged. Jedi Master Skywalker had forbiden sending anymore Jedi to the Sith homeworld. But Master Offee was close friends with Master Akwa and would not sit by while he was cut down by the vengful Sith.

Ignoring the command she jumped a transport and headed for Korriban.

#86 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hmm... Destroying all the power? Why, Gambler? Jedi wouldn't stand a chance against you if you had the sword..." - Sage watched the scene, as he was still in the room.

#87 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

"That sword would have givin me great power, it also would have led to the down fall of the Sith. It wouldnt have been long before Sith turned on Sith all in an attempt to control the sword. It would have led to a Sith Civil War and that I cannot allow."

Lord Gambler looked at the shadowy figure and wondered, maybe that was his plan all along, maybe he wanted the Sith to fail. The stranger was indeed powerful but Gambler could not sense any thoughts, he had them well hidden. Gambler looked at Lord Arrow, "We need to launch an all out assult on the Jedi Temple and catch them of balance."

#88 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane appered at the closed door.Gambler was talking. Bane used a new teqneqe to make him self Invisible to the force tarined eye. he loved useing the dark side but the more raw form of the force he found when fighting the vong worked really well and was more powerful at time's.

then bane looked up at a dark cornor and saw shadow,bane climbed up the shadow and travled inside into the tomb. Bane saw gambler standing talking to a shadowy figure. Bane could feel the power of the shadow it was high but not as his own and even gambler or arrow. Bane was trembleing with raw force energy but gambler and the sith could not hear or sense him Bane waited up top of a piller in darkness and waited to see if gambler would need his help.

It didnt look like he would Bane left and a bamf cold be heard. Bane walked down the old broken hall's following the power coming from the tomb that was anouther mile down the hall these places were big and cold and dark, some of bane's favorite thing about the dark side. Bane was going to face the dark lord of the sith the keepper of the great power.

this was suiside.
Post Edited:2007-06-16 13:50:07

#89 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

"Reasonable thought. You could have killed anyone standing in your way, Sith or Jedi. But... bygones are bygones and nothing more." - Sage spoke, feeling someone's eyes look at them from an invisible plane. He was of no Jedi or Sith and had no relation to their sides of the force, thus, having his own unique power source.

"Very well then, I must leave." - Sage raised his hand, creating a portal of darkness, a ripple in reality.

#90 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

The door to the sith tomb burned his mind and body. Bane pulled deep from the force and started to pull the door free it was very heavy but bane was moving the 15 odd ton door from it's anchent resting place. Bane moved the door free and walked past the flolting door and as he walked inside he droped the stone again.

the smell of dead old stale air hit his face and bane walked over to the sarcoffigas that lied in the middle of the room. Bane held his hand over the door of the sith lord's resting place. Bane stoped and placed his hand on the handle of his sword. The sith alway's buried their slave's alive with their dead master's so they can surve them even through thr force. Bane could feel thier sole's in the room they were watching him,bane opened the coffen and saw the body of the sith. just then the body 's of the slave 's begain to move and the sound's of screaming and moning could be heard. bane grabed his saber and held it ready un drawn.

Then the sith him self spoke.YOU DARE COME INTO MY TOMB?

Now you will die and I will make you my slave Darth Bane .

Bane looked at the glowing sith lord. you will give me your power's Naga and go rest in your Kingdom in the nether relm. the sith raised his hand's and sent his hundred's of slave's at bane. bane saw and felt all of the slave's start touching him then he could not be seen anymore.

#91 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler felt a great disturbance in the force, something had been awakin.

"Lord Bane is in trouble."

Gambler made his way to the opening of the tomb. At first he saw nothing but could feel the pressence of a great power.

Suddenly he was sent flying across the tomb smashing into the wall. His body slumped over and his Lightsaber's fell and rolled away.

#92 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

The sound's of maney sad voices drove Bane crazy.shut up........SHUT UP!!!! Bane swithed his lightsaber on and used the force to blow off the slaves in dome shaped explostion.

bane swung his saber wildly and clove and cleaved maney body's in half sending them into the force.bane held his attack long enough to see Gambler and his saber.Bane threw the last of the dead into wall crushing them and re tombing them.

bane backed up to gambler and stood over him. sadow raised his voice again. very good sith you are stroung, you two take this power from me. As bane watched the spirit come down and form a copy of his body. take it! Bane walked forward and as he did sadow unleashed a massive force blast that blew Bane's cape to shred's. bane got up to see Naga pull his old sword. Bane responded with a blast of his own throwing back the sith.Bane bent down blood comming from his ear's,Master wake up.bane felt great rage that mad his blood go cold. the sith was comming back again.

#93 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler slowly awoke to see the once great Sith Lord draw his sword. Raising his hands his Sabers flew back to him. As the bright red glow of his Sabers shot fourth, the room glowed with an erie reddish tint.

Slowly Lord Gambler circled to the side of Shadow Naga.

"Your time has long since past Master."

#94 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane moved up also saber held ready.just then the wall flew in chunck's at him and gambler the bane pushed them away and ran up one of them lanching him self at naga.the sith looked up to see bane flying at him. and raised his sword. bane landed at sadow'aside crouched and ready. bane raised his sword up then brought it down on the anchent sith blade.

#95 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler moved in, twirling his Saber he attacked. Shadow Naga rose his arm and sent Gambler flying back towards into the wall. Gambler quickly rose to his feet and charged again, this time sending Force Lightning at the Dark Lord. Shadow Naga absorbed the attack and sent it back at Gambler, he quickly rolled out of the way and sprang to his feet thrusting upwards with his Lightsaber taking off the left arm of the Sith Lord.

"You fool, do not make us destroy you Naga."

#96 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane steped up pulling more force power than he ever had before. The saber in his hand was drenched in sweat,bane attacked sending out force lightning in one hand and adsorbing naga's power at the same time. bane had a nasty little trick up his sleave. his lihgtsaber was laying on the ground next behind naga,bane called gambler.NOW MY LORD FORCE lightning ATTACK!!!
Post Edited:2007-06-16 23:10:44

#97 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"My powers are the same. Henchmen only let everything go a little quicker. How about a new power while I'm at it!" Lycarus yelled. He did not move until the very last second to shoot Force Lightning directly at Akwa in Mid-air.

Water is the biggest conductor of electricity, and Lycarus knew it would be his most valuable weapon in this fight.

#98 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa exploded into tiny gobbets of water, splattering the walls.

Each goobet then stood up and soon the room was filled with heps of tiny Akwas!

"Kill the wolf! Kill the wolf!" they chanted as they swarmed and charged at the Sith Lord.

#99 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hhmph....Midgets." Lycarus spread his arms out and lifted himself into the air. He concentrated and shot Force Lightning in every direction: up, down, left, right, everywhere. The Lightning emanated in a pulse from his body in continuous waves.

"Take this, Bubbles."

#100 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

The midgets were massacred and only one remained. The midget then swelled until it was normal size again.

He then conjured a bubble of Force Energy around himself, that deflected the lighning right back at the Lycarus!