• 110 results
#1 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

After the death of the Emperor the Sith were thought destroyed. Luke Skywalker and his sister helped restore the Republic and even built a new Jedi temple. For many years there was peace in the galaxy.

Now a new generation of Jedi protect the galaxy. Long gone are Chewie and Han, but do to the power of the force Leia and Luke live on. Luke now sits at the head of the new Jedi council as its senior member.

But deep in the galaxy there are whispers. Strange things are happening on the planet Korriban. Many Sith Lords tombs rest there and some fear that the Sith have rising again.

No-auto hits

No creating armies

No God modding

No double posts

This is an open rpg. What I mean is, you do not have to be a Sith or a Jedi, you could be a Bounty Hunter, a Bar owner, Club owner, Night club owner. You get the idea. You do not have to follow Star Wars history, I wont be. Some planets you may remember, but fell free to create your own.

Sith: Track down and kill the Jedi

Good guys: Do whatever

VV: Do whatever

Sylux: Banned

#2 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

A transport touched down on the sandy ruins of Korriban. As the door opened a shadowy figure stood draped head to toe in black. When they stranger took his first steps on the sacred ground of the ancient Sith he could feel the power. Huge statues lined either side of the path way, tombs of long deceased Sith Lords and a testament to there greatness.

At the end of the path way stood a temple. The stranger motioned to the side with his fingers and the doors opened. A blast of air and dust rushed out of the long sealed temple.

"It wont be long now." said the stranger. With the Sith temple opened, all with a knowledge of the force would feel it. The Sith had returned.

#3 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

boken walked out of the shadows.

ah gambler my old friend you wish to recreate the sith, excellent. never shall there be a jedi safe. consider me a recrute."

boken out streched his hand waiting for an answer.

#4 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon Karaade had never lived a safe life. His chosen occupation of Sith assasin came with certain inherent dangers. Like the danger of death. When he'd been exiled from the order he'd thought that those days were over. How wrong he'd been.

Talon crouched on the terraced balcony of the sixtyth floor of the senatorial offices. Inside the suite loud voices could be heard.

"What do you mean who? I know he was here, I am a Senator of the New Republic, I have certain powers available to me."

Talon crouched and hoped that the droid would arrive with his clothes soon. Inside Farane's husband was getting more and more rowdy. The droid shuffled out onto the balcolny and Talon snatched his clothes. He was just slipping into the ragged cloak that he always wore when it happened. His sleeve caught a priceless vase and the noise of the breakage was audible even over the Corusant traffic.

"Feth." he swore and jumped off the edge. A dozen guardsmen swarmed the terrace and the startled droid moments later. Falling through the air, fifty stories from the ground and closing. Talon Karaade, traitor to the Sith smiled.

#5 Posted by Old Skywalker (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Inside the Jedi temple, an elderly man sat and meditated. There had been a great disturbance in the force. The man opened his eyes as a young padawan entered the room.

"Master Skyw.........."

The boy was interrupted.

"I know, I felt it as well. Someone has entered the Sith temple. Probably just some thieves looking for any valuable relics. But just in case, I'll send Master Jeren and Master Anno."

#6 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

A vortex appeared not too far above the planet Korriban, letting out a man in beautifully striking and baggy coat. He stayed still, turning away from the planet, where a force of evil had rudely disrupted the flow of the galaxy. The man was old, extremely old actually, maybe even as old as the life in this galaxy has been for he was not from this universe. The force of evil could be clearly felt from his position, and he loved the feeling of power, for he could have prevented the force to grow any stronger and stop the threat before it ruptured the galaxy. But he was not a hero.

"Such a beautiful galaxy... Stars, full of vibrant lights, planets full of harmony of life..." - his dark eyes had a gentle expression on them, as he looked around the galaxy. Then suddenly a sinister frown drew over them, as he squeezed his palm into a fist.

"Let's destroy it."

#7 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

"Welcome Lord Boken. The time for hiding is over, the Jedi will fall. Come, there is much work to be done."

Gambler began to unearth certain tombs of Sith Lords and removing there Lightsabers. With a quick wave of his hand a stone tablet flew across the room and into his hand.

"This tablet represents the old ways of the Sith Lord Boken."

Gambler smashed the tablet on the ground. "The rule of two shall be no more. We shall return to the beginning, I shall assemble a council and then an army. Are time is coming."

Lord Gambler handed an acient Lightsaber to Boken. "Take this."

#8 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

boken used his saber to knock over a tower.

"this is very powerful. indeed this shal be a fine addition to my arsenal and the new order of sith."

#9 Posted by Beakon (58 posts) - - Show Bio

beakon flew around the skies looking for her target, a man named ken-jar-ro, there was a bounty on his head and beakon wanted it after all she was an assasin.

#10 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

lord gambler the new age of sith is now, let us find your folowers.

#11 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

The sky darkend and the ground rumbled and and anouther clocked figure walked from the tomb of naga sadow with a grin on his face. "Master Gambler,Welcome I have found the old sith holo cron." Bane floted over to gambler with the item in hand. "There are more old rare item's of sith power as well as wealth,we are going to go into this tomb togather just us and face naga sadow for he is there guarding the well of the dark side and only the true sith may take it."

Bane pulled back his black hood and looked at gambler. "We Also must travle to the jedi temple to get the stolen sith Holocron. With these item's we will strengthen the sith for these item's contain all the knolage of the sith and more."With that Bane looked over and noded over at his fello sith. "welcome my brother's."

#12 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

A ship flew threw space towards Korriban. It looked much like the Bongo, a Gungan submarine vehicle, except this ship was a Bongo Mach 7, able to travel through deep space as well as underwater. The Ship was named Gaia. It had an Artificial Intelligence like that of a droid.

Inside the ship was Darth Lupus, a Sith Marauder coming back from one of his many missions. As the ship landed in front of the Sith Temple on Korriban, dust flew out in every direction. From the ship emerged Lupus, and he made his way into the Temple.

Kneeling in fron of Lord Gambler, he said,"My mission is complete, Master." He stood up,"Senator Mendakor is disposed of." Lupus threw an object on the ground by Gambler's feet. It was a locket with pictures inside it of Senator Mendakor, of Malistair, and his wife, Trillina. "His wife got in the way. She was dealt with accordingly."

#13 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

"Rise Darth Lupus. Well done. You made sure it looked like an accident? We cannot reveal ourself to the Jedi just yet."

Gambler opened his hand and the locket rose up to meet it.

"I have another mission for you. I need you to infiltrate the Jedi Temple and retrieve the stolen Sith Holocron. Your stealth and agility shall serve you well. Get in and get out. Can you do this?"

Lord Lupus was the youngest Sith Marauder ever recorded in Sith lure. Lord Gambler knew he could trust this task to no one else.

#14 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Skywalker says:

"Inside the Jedi temple, an elderly man sat and meditated. There had been a great disturbance in the force. The man opened his eyes as a young padawan entered the room. "Master Skyw.........." The boy was interrupted. "I know, I felt it as well. Someone has entered the Sith temple. Probably just some thieves looking for any valuable relics. But just in case, I'll send Master Jeren and Master Anno.""

A small starship landed on the other side of the Sith Temple. With a hiss, it's doors opened and Jedi master Akwa Jeren stepped out. He was sent here because Master Skywalker had sensed trespassers in the Sith Temple.

Now that he was here, Akwa could sense the intruders. He instintively grabbed his lightsaber and activated it as he realised that the trespassers were not ordinary robbers but Sith!

#15 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage flew down onto the already corrupting planet, landing by ruins of a what used to be magnificent temple. He stood on firm ground and walked over to the gathering of evil sith lords. Evil feel was most strong around the temple.

"So, this is the team that is going to thwart the galaxy?"

#16 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Akwa watched another Sith land. Geez, How many evil guys are there? I can't take on this many!

#17 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon twisted in mid air to avoid a speeder and grabbed a passing news droid. The shock of the impact numbed his hands but he gritte his teeth and hung on. The droid was going up the building. No doubt to investigate why the Senator for Luxn was shouting his head off in the middle of the night.

Talon swung himself onto a passing balcony and staggered. A disturbance in the force hiting him like a blow. Something was wrong, very wrong.

#18 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

A dark figure walked the halls of the republic, His dark hood covered his face , Keeping his force in check so the jedi would not sense his presnce, He moved like a shadow following the path laid out in front of him by his lord.

It would not be long now the Sith where gathering ,He could feel there power growing they where almost ready and when the time came he would be in the perfect place to strike and the Sith would be restored to it's rightful place in the galaxy , Ruled by Empeor Gambler and his loyal sith.

A young jedi walked past him, His black light saber was well hidden and just in reach in case of trouble, He sense there powers , if this was the best they had to over darkness would take this world with ease.

#19 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"Lord Gambler, I can detect a presance not of the Sith order. Do you wish me to send my Mutonians to investigate this?"

Boken held his light saber and laughed as he thought how sweet it would be to kill a Jedi.

#20 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus rose and looked at Lord Gambler. "According to Coruscant Inspectors, The senator and his wife were taken by an unfortunate Speeder Crash. I'll get in and out quickly with the Holocron."

Lupus bowed and began walking from the Temple. "Infiltration....My Favorite." He grinned and exited the temple, heading for Gaia. He jumped into the StarShip as the top closed. "Gaia, set a course for Coruscant, near The Jedi Temple."

"Yes, Cryo-Wolf." A star map apppeared on screen with a route from Korriban to Coruscant. The Bongo lifted up from the ground and sped off into Space.

The Bongo, with its Stealth technology, sped unnoticed into Coruscant airspace and landed on the outskirts of the Jedi Temple and away from any watchful eyes. Lupus jumped out with his cloak in hand and said,"Gaia, activate cloaking device."

The Bongo soon became invisible. Lupus threw hic cloak on and walked through the streets heading toward the Jedi Temple.

#21 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow felt another Sith near by , "Lupus , Is that you" He called in a mind link , He followed the power source and headed in that direction, Gambler was ahead of sechdule , He walked slowly not drawing any attetion one mistake now and the whole plan would be destroyed.

Lupus was a great Sith his Saber skill were nearly unmatcted, Arrow would have a better chance working with him to achive there goals then separatly.

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus sensed a Sith Mind-Link. Yes. I'm coming to you.

Lupus followed the power to another man in a cloak. "Hello Arrow."

#23 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon had no place here. The Jedi surrounded him but he bent them to his will, the force hiding his presence. The meeting hall of the Jedi temple was crowded and so he stayed near the back, using the shadows of the pillars to augment his hiding abilities. The ancient holocron was his, maybe it would shed light on the disturbance. He could feel it now, a wieght sitting in the base of his skull, catching his attention.

The ancient looking Luke Skywalker entered the hall and silence fell almost instantaneosly. Talon smirked under his cowl, if a novice like him had felt the disturbance the Luke definatly had, he would stay for a while an learn what Luke knew.

Luke turned and looked straight at him. Talon's heart leapt.

"Their is a Sith amongst us now." he spoke in a voice like dry leaves.

Talons powers failed himat the force of Lukes onslaught and he became noticeable. Jedi heads turned, feeling the power of the dark side emmenating from him.

"Uhhhh, Im not a Sith anymore. If that helps." A swift look at the faces of the crowd told hi it didnt.

At least they didnt know he had the holocron.

#24 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Arrow, I'm on a mission from Gambler. I need the Holocron. Care to assist me?"

Darth Lupus began walking toward the Temple. When he got to it, he climbed up the far side of it, away from anyone who would be watching. He got to the top and flipped onto the railing.

He moved quickly and quietly on thr roof of the temple, moving to the archives where he thought the Holocron might be. He took one step and froze. He sensed its presence elsewhere. He turned in the direction of its presence, then sniffed the rest of the way.

Lupus arrived at a window's edge, right above a Jedi meeting hall. His eyes moved to the center of attention. He sniffed and realized who it was. "Talon...." Lupus said.

He opened a Sith Mental-Link to Talon. Lord Gambler needs that Holocron. Hand it over.

#25 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon took a step backwards. The Jedi wernt messing around. This hiss of a thousand lightsabers activating filled the hall. Talon felt somthing that he hadnt felt for years, a Sith mind link. A voice spoke in his mind.

"Lord Gambler needs that Holocron. Hand it over."

It was Lupus. When Talon had been exiled Lupus was a lowly warrior without much power. How he'd grown. A mind link was a difficult skill to master. Most likely Lord Gambler had taken the young warrior under his wing. He answered back, the strain due to his lack of practice showing on his face.

"Id love to Lupus. Problem being that these Jedi might have somthing to say about it."

The Jedi attacked, they had hesitatd for only so long. Talon drew his pistol and blew one of the ornate glass windows out of its casing. He ran and jumped through it, the Jedi's superor numbers preventing them from following quickly.

#26 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus jumped over the windows and landed near Talon. "Well," Lupus said,"Now that you're out of that predicament, The Holocron. Please."

Lupus outstretched a hand and kept the other on his Saberstaff, just in case it was needed.

#27 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

A dozen Jedi leapt through the shattered window, sabre's ignited. Talon looked at Lupus.

"I think that I'll make the delivery myself. You got a ship?"

He started to run. A dozen Jedi were more than a match for both of them.

#28 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus ran after him on all fours. He ran faster on all fours.

"Follow me!" He switched to running on two feet and took out a mobile Com-Link(looks kinda like a SLVR) and soke into it,"Gaia! Turn off the Cloaking Device and Warm up for Take-Off!"

Lupus skidded around a corner and arrived at the Bongo. The cockpit opened and he jumped inside. "Get In!"

#29 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon swung himself into the Co-pilots seat and slammed the hatch shut behind him.

"You think we can outrun a Republic cruiser in this thing?" he asked.

#30 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus hit a few buttons ans switches before saying,"Just sit down, shut up, and hold on!"

Lupus powered up the ship and blasted off. They flew around a corner, knocking several Jedi over because of their low altitude. The Bongo slowly began to rise, and soon they were flying through the skies of Coruscant, getting higher by every few minutes.

An image came on screen of Republic Speeders coming up behind them. "Here we go." Lupus accelerated and watched the Speeders follow him. They got closer and closer byt the second.

Lupus looked in front of him and saw that he was heading for the Jedi Temple wall. "Perfect."

Lupus waited until the last second and spun to the left, going straight down vertically. The Speeders crashed into the walls of the Temple and Exploded. Lupus quickly averted their Trajectory and sent them flying straight up. They exited the Atmosphere of Coruscant in a few moments and initiated hyper-drive towards Korriban.

The Bongo came out of Hyper Speed and entered Korriban's atmosphere. The Bongo landed and Lupus jumped out. He waited for Talon, since he held the Holocron.

#31 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon had been examining the Holocron for the whole journey. But he was no closer to discovering its secrets than he had been in the temple. Maybe Gambler would be able to unlock it. Talon climbed stiffly out of the ship, his muscles complaining after the long period of inactivity. Lupus was waiting, looking like thunder. Talon took a moment to look around.

The tombs of the ancient Sith lords loomed high around him, covering the walls of the valley. He looked sideways at Lupus. Only Gambler would have the audacity to enter the burial chambers of the Masters in search of power. You had to respect the man. He would not allow anything to stand in his way.

"Lead on Marauder, we will visit your Master."

#32 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Very Well." Lupus turned and walked up the steps and into the Sith Temple. Teh ceiling towered over Talon and himself, the rock walls old yet still retaining strength.

Lupus kneeled in front of Gambler,"I have retrieved the Holocron, my lord. But, I have alos encountered Talon." Lupus stood up and stepped to the side.

#33 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sage walked into the castle of the Sith, looking around like on an expedition, not paying any attention to the man sitting on a throne or the other guy kneeling.

"Hmm... Yes... Yes, of course... Never thought so... Strange..." - he was walking around, touching all the walls that were still standing, tapping on them and listening, while whispering weird phrases.

"Ancient and very powerful evil is locked within these walls. Hmm... Yes.. I see... Aha... It is possible to awaken it... Should I?" - with a sinister looked he glanced at the man on the throne.

#34 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa almost jumped in surprise as a Sith detected him. Boken....

#35 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane walked to the side of the anchent tomb and set his hand on the door.the sound of ancent stone and cog's turning was followed by a rotten stench that wafted up from the tomb. Bane looked at Gambler and said. "Master this spirit is very powerful more powerful than any sith or Jedi alive,we need to work togather" Just then Bane Turned his head to see what was making his senses go crazy."master he know's were here,ok arrow we need your help you must come and take the third place in this power strugle we will become very powerful each will get diffrent power level's it is the three sith lord's written by naga sado,marka ragnos and ulic quldorma." "this old way of the sith call's on us to take command of the order today we become these fallen jedi their spirit will be merged with our's ok now let's go........Wait Master do you feel that?" "The Jedi Are here,I senseing 10 Jedi knight's they are going to try and stop us.

#36 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'll hold them off along with my four mutonian bretheren Iny Meany Miny and Carl. you all should meet Darth Lupus at the randevu point. I shall teleport there when the Jedi are dead."

Boken drew his light saber and the mutonians drew theres. Carl had a plasma rifle, Iny and Meany had lazer daggers, and Miny had dangerous explosives.

"CHARGE"

OOC: I know I can't spell for shit.

#37 Posted by Bane_delete (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane link into boken's mind "NO! gambler,arrow and I need to get into the tomb cover us."

#38 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

boken replied *"what ever floats your boat."

boken trew up a giant wall of darkness and began storing energy for a force lightning blast.

#39 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Darth Lupus says:

""Very Well." Lupus turned and walked up the steps and into the Sith Temple. Teh ceiling towered over Talon and himself, the rock walls old yet still retaining strength. Lupus kneeled in front of Gambler,"I have retrieved the Holocron, my lord. But, I have alos encountered Talon." Lupus stood up and stepped to the side."

Boken was engaged in battle top side with a young Jedi Knight, meanwhile Lord Bane had sensed at least 10 more Jedi top side. Gambler looked down at Darth Lupus and spoke, "Rise Darth Lupus. You have down well. Lord Boken is in need of your assistants top side. Do not let the Jedi pass." Gambler took the stolen Holocron and handed it to Lord Bane. "We must hurry if we are to succeed
Post Edited:2007-06-13 01:43:55

#40 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa drew his lightsaber and leapt at Boken.

Using the Force, he jumped over the Mutonians and shot force blasts at them.

Drawing his lightasber, he turned and faced Boken.

"We meet again scum."

#41 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Appearing next to Gambler in the tomb "My lord " The dark figure merley lowered his head to his master, He looked round the room at the rest of the Sith , He lowered his head in respect , Then teleported top side.

He drop his robe as he walked in to the sand Three Jedi knights suronded him turning on there lightsabers, They where dressed in the ussaly manne for a Jedi tan robes and brown boot, One had a green light saber and the other two had blue.

He did not reach for his not yet anyway , the young Jedi with the green saber attacked first , Just as the emarld blade went to strike a fimilar sound filled the air , He had turned his lightsaber on , the air hissed in as it the black energy took form, it blocked the strike with ease, He smiled the jedi had never seen a vlak saber before and Arrow hoped it struck fear in there hearts.

They all attacked at once ,He moved with such ease and speed block all the blows , flipping back and forth , sliding back and forth dodging , testing there weak point , finding the best time to strike , He could already tell the older JEdi with the blue blade was the best and for that he would fall first, He flipped all three strikes landing behind him, His saber brunt the skin sealing the wound instantly, His internal oragans burned as he feel to the ground.

Arrow laughed , He could feel the young jedi's rage "Yes thats it let it flow" , Then they countinued there attack, there rage fueling it,Each attack was stronger now, Arrow was finaly enjoying the battle.

#42 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

"This is not your battle, leave now. Lupus has left his ship unattended." he thought.

Talon turned and ran, sticking to the shadows, moving like a hunted animal. He reached the ship and opened the cockpit.

"Once it was your fight." A voice said trecherously at the back of his head.

Talon sighed. Slowly he turned around. In the open ground several Jedi were fighting his old master. Talon broke into a sprint. Dust from the footsteps of the combatants rose from the blighted earth, chocking at the throats of the Jedi. But deep down Talon was Sith. The planet knew him, welcolmed him. He sped through the cloud, his long tattered cloak playing out behind him leaving swirling eddies in the air.

A Jedi turned a second to late and fell backwards with Talon's blade staff protruding from his gaping mouth. He used the upright staff to vault upwards and land in the midst of a group of Jedi. A young one fell, his sabre skittering away over the hard ground. Talon parried a blow from a more experienced Knight and counter attacked, his blade shimmering in the harsh sunlight.

The Jedi had skill. He parried and countered, bideing his time, waiting for a route of attack. But Talon was ot untalented with his weapon, his cloak moved like an extension of himself. Fooling the eye, masking his position. The padawan regained his weapon and charged into the fray. Talon kicked out at the Knight and dashed over to Arrow.

"Nice day for a fight. Eh Master." he said through gritted teeth.
Post Edited:2007-06-13 06:50:50

#43 Posted by Jedi Master Z (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Z had gotten more then he anticipated when he landed with a small group of young Jedi on Korriban. Grabbing his com-link he tried to send a message to the Jedi Temple but there was no time. Two Sith Lords where cutting down his fellow Jedi while a third battled his old Master of in the distance.

Looking at Lord Arrow and the disgraced Sith Lord Talon he thought, "Today I shall prove my worth as a Jedi Master."

Z removed his hood and charged.

#44 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow looked to his left , To see a Jedi master charging at him, he spanhis light saber round and the two jedi he was facing fell, Pressing a button on his Saber another black blade came from the other end.

He smiled at the fool harted master charging him , The fool had let his emtion get the better of him, There was no stragety to this , what had happened to his training , He was no master he was a fool,"Talon deal with these fool I have a Saber to collect".

He stood there his dual saber behind his back , lifting his hand he waved for the master to keep coming , He moved his weight to his back foot.

He moved his saber to wasit hight , He twisted the saber and it came apart in the middle , The jedi would not have noticed this tiny move as Arrows body was blocking in, he no longer had a Dual saber staff , He had two light sabes in ethier hand.

#45 Posted by Jedi Master Z (6 posts) - - Show Bio

The dark side surrounded the planet of Korriban, the Jedi were at a distinct disadvantage here. The young Jedi Master struck at Lord Arrow with no result. The Sith Lord seemed almost to be toying with him.

He thrust his hand forward in an attempt to Force Push the Dark Lord.

#46 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

Talon swayed on his center of weight and the Padawan's Sabre cut air. He retaliiated and plunged his blade up to the hilt into the boys stomach. With a whimper he fell. His sabre clattering onto the dirt. The Knight roared with anger and attacked, his earlier caution gone. Talon parried two blows before drawing his pistol. The Knight locked weapond and pushed close to Talon, the rage showing on his face. Talon put the barrel of his gun onto his temple and fired. The mans head exploded, slivers of bone and scraps of brain matter splattering his face.

Anger was a powerful tool. But a Jedi relied on serenity to use the force. More Jedi dashed through the haze of dust, sabres held high. Talon holstered his ejected the spent power cell in his pistol and spun his blade staff. This was going to be a long day.

#47 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

A smile came acroos his wicked face,"Is that the best you can do" , He made a force push of his own , slowly walking forward both black sabers in his hand , It took no strian what so ever, He was feeding off the dark force of his ancestors .

His dark colths reflected his innerself, He was happy to see his Padawan Talon back at his side,He had trained him well, But he had so much more to learn , Like the joy of the kill, A lesson this Jedi Master was about to learn very soon.

He enjoyed being the teacher in this picticular Lesson, Watching there faces as there force left them, He would then collect there Lightsabers, Only master light sabers never anything less he had 14 at last count .

#48 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yes, Master." Lupus yelled as he ran from the temple. Once outside, he jumped and ran up the temple to get to Boken.

"We meet again old Friend." Lupus said as he drew his Saberstaff and taking his fighting stance.

#49 Posted by Switch (4333 posts) - - Show Bio

The first Jedi lost his arm at the elbow, his crimson blood splashing lavishly on the dusty earth. Talon span, parrying a blow that would have decapitated him and shot the wounded Jedi in the chest. Another Jedi attacked from the left, pushing Talon backwards with the force. He gave ground, blade flicking left and right, desperatly warding off attack.

Abruptly he changed his strategy. He influenced the Jedi and he shimmered in existance. He could not convinve them that he was not there, thier minds were to strong for that, but he had power enough to make them hesitate, confused. One Jedi kept comming, blade glowing in the dust cloud. Talon shimmered again and the Jedi lost his focus on him, his eyes seeing through the Sith. It was an old trick, but a usefull one.

Talon stopped dead, his claws digging into the ground. Korriban grumbled, a deep resonance that could only be felt through the force. Talon hacked through the Jedi's legs at the knees and rolled past him, thrusting into his spinal column with the second blade. The the remaining Jedi kept comming,

"Im running out of tricks" he shouted in his mind.
Post Edited:2007-06-13 15:13:39

#50 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken smiled.

"Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you think that your puny control of the force can help you Akwa?"

The four Mutonians then came to there masters aid.

"It is six againts one. I shall nothing can make me happier then to see your blood drift through space."

Boken used the force to call for three light sabers that the Jedi had dropped when they died. Boken also created two more arms out of darkness to use those light sabers. drawing his light saber he said,

"Do you feel lucky punk?"
Post Edited:2007-06-13 13:10:37