The Emerald City (CVnU: Living Location)

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I'm going to use Black Swan as Cat's new look

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"BOOM SHAKALAKA!" Itsy yelled as her fist made impact to the thugs chin, his teeth snapping together as his body flew back into the brick wall of the building he was just trying to rob. "And THAT's what happens when you try to break the law here in Emerald City!" She turned her back to the seemingly unconscious man and pointed at a cellphone that was currently webbed to a wall across from them. "I'm Itsy, and I approve this message!" She smiled under her mask as a tingling sensation covered the back of her neck. Her eyes widen as she suddenly ducked down, the man who she TOTALLY thought was knocked out, WASN'T!

"HEY! You're suppose to be knocked out!" She shouted as she sprung up like a jack in the box and slammed the top of her head into his chest, knocking the air out of him as she then spun around and webbed his feet to the ground. "Wait, oh my gaw did I get that on film!?" She shrieked with excitement as she snatched the camera from the wall and began viewing the footage. It was perfect! This was about to go up on her instagram, facebook, twitter AND youtube! Suddenly red and blue flashing lights began reflecting off the buildings around the corner of the street and that was Molly's cue to get out! "You!" She turned to the thug who was busy trying to get out of her webbing. "I don't want to see you messing around in my streets anymore, or else I'll... uh... beat you up... again!" With that she shot a webbing to a neighboring building and swung away, it was time for Itsy to start some spring cleaning in the city!

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

(Luna Hawk here, good to see you active again =) )

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

(I'd send my Hound your way, but he's not a conversationalist.)

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound: (Sounds fun! :D Wait... he's not... going to try and EAT me is he?! >___>)

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

(nope. He's sentient and designed for a purpose.)

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Itsy

@temporal_hound: (Whew ok xD Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have to call in Animal Control :P)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@itsy: Hate to sound rude, but do I know you? You seem equal parts familiar and foreign. Are you an alt, or new?

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

(hehe. I'll probably make the post tomorrow or later on tonight if I get a chance.)

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@itsy: Hate to sound rude, but do I know you? You seem equal parts familiar and foreign. Are you an alt, or new?

So rude! D: lol jk

It's Feral Nova

@itsy:

(hehe. I'll probably make the post tomorrow or later on tonight if I get a chance.)

No rush ^_^

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy: (to represent its different mind this character thinks in bold rather than italics.)

The Temporal Hound had made its way to Emerald City in search of people who had come in contact with the Time Siphon. It strongly suspected it would find little to nothing here, but it had the time and it knew that patient search was better than a hasty one. Best to turn every stone. Once it made its approach the Great Beast engaged its natural camouflage. The creature was already deadly quiet but it was now all but invisible as it shifted its temporal presence. The creature now existed in the time between time, living in the seconds between past present and future.

In utter silence it stalked through the Emerald City and followed after the faintest of faint trails. Citizens and passerby remained unaware of its presence except for strange flashes of movement or ghostly images in the corner of their eye. They would be haunted by nightmares from time to time for the rest of their lives, the fear of being stalked by something wholly alien and beyond reason, something they could not see. It cared nothing for this side effect.

The Temporal Hound's focus was exceptional. The creature had been bred for one purpose, born in a geneticist's lab millennium in the past for a singular purpose...hunting Time Siphons. Every facet of its existence was tuned to this single task. Every ounce of muscle, every ability was made for this purpose. The creature was intelligent beyond human comprehension and it moved with dedicated slowness. Time Siphons were chaotic creatures but they would almost always make a mistake if given enough time. In the interim he would keep up his search and explore every possibility. With this in mind it crept up on its target...Itsy. She was threatening a webbed criminal and examining a camera.

Strange beings these hairless apes, you never know what they might be intrigued by. Not one of them is similar to the others. It is a minor miracle this planet has not descended into complete anarchy.

Itsy's first clue as to the arrival of another would be the wild eyes of the criminal who was now rather terrified. At first he had seen only strange, ghostly images at the edges of his vision, but then the Temporal Hound had deactivated its stealth and slipped back into the normal time stream. It was a beast, a terror from beyond time...a creature from nightmares...and it was right behind Itsy. Perhaps her danger sense would alert her to its presence.

No Caption Provided
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#214 Feral Nova  Moderator

@temporal_hound: (NICE! This is gonna be interesting! and holy snap is TH really that big?! O_O')

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

(Yes, it's really that big =). You should look at its power grid sometime ;) )

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound: (well snap Itsy better not piss it off LOL and I just did xD Itsy is in trouble if she does the wrong thing LOL)

Itsy was busy going over the footage as a tingling sensation rose up to the back of her neck, her head instantly snapped up as she looked at the fellow thug she had just taken down. His face was pale, full of fear, too afraid to even scream as his eyes were focused on something behind her. But Molly didn’t move an inch as she realized there was a HUGE shadow cast over the two, she held her breath for a moment as she slowly turned around to suddenly be face to face with a beast that was like… a million times bigger than her!

‘Should’t the boss level music have kicked in?’ she thought to herself as she took in a shaky breath, she was scared, no more than scared, terrified. If she didn’t have her mask on, her face would be as white as her outfit right now. The two simply stood and stared at each other for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity to Molly. “H-hi.” She lift up her free hand, slowly waving at the massive beast, trying not to appear as a threat. “Please tell me you’re not about to try and eat me, because the new season of 'Living with the Liafadors' starts up tomorrow and I NEED to be alive to watch it.” Even though she was cracking a joke, she was scared beyond reason right now. "And if you are going to eat me, let me just say that I wouldn't be very healthy to eat because I'm filled with Butylated Hydroxytoluene, yellow #5 andHigh Fructose Corn Syrup, and trust me you do not want that weighing down your terrifyingly amazing figure." Omg Molly you REALLY need to work on NOT talking when you're scared, because right now, it's probably going to get you eaten!

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

It's frightened. I should calm it down. The Temporal Hound lowered its huge head and spoke with a deep gravely voice where each word seemed to end in strange whispers. "I am not going to hurt you. You have been in contact with someone who has been in contact with a Time Siphon." Satisfied that his words would calm her down he moved his head to within inches of her and breathed deeply, taking in her scent in one great soundless breath. He filtered out each individual smell and identified each one with a different portion of his brain.

Female, young but of breeding age, mutant abilities mostly related to arachnids, decidedly frightened, Ah...there it is.She encountered a winged female out of Egypt...a non-human or mutant creature with resurrection capabilities and...Nth metal. He cocked his head slightly as he considered the information. Contact was distant, engaged in combat with a mutual opponent but did not linger. Interestingly the Time Siphon has left its Temporal Line alone. Is the Time Siphon seeking allies? Interesting...There has been a change in hunting behavior then.

In need of more information his reptilian tongue snapped out and flicked over her neck for a brief moment. His tongue was rough, almost like sand paper. Like a reptile he was tasting the air, or, in this case, her cellular structure. Hm...Contact with the winged creature was relatively brief, never closer than five feet. No personal contact with the Time Siphon on this one's part.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Dam clones)

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

It WASN'T there to hurt her, well, THAT was a relief. Molly let out a heavy sigh as she turned to check on her thug who had urinated on himself and was now in a fetal position on the floor. Well... THAT's embarrassing, if she wasn't busy trying not to piss off a Godzilla size beast, she would be snapchatting that right now.

"Time Siphon?" Her head turned back to him, she had never heard of them. "What's a Time Siphon?" She rubbed the back of her head, her body tensing slightly as the beasts tongue flicked out if it's mouth, she gasped in surprise as she instinctively ducked down only to realize it wasn't there to arm her but... it was hovering around her neck? What was it doing? It reminded her of a lizard, it's tongue flickering around, as if it was smelling the air, trying to catch the sent of something, the Time Siphon? "I uh, haven't really been in contact with much of anyone outside of the city for a couple of months now." Her eyes began to look at the giant in detail now, slightly less afraid, but still shaking a little under her costume. This was a pretty majestic beast, but how did it sneak up on her? That large size of a beast, how did it go through the city without drawing attention? "So uh... what exactly are you?" Would it be weird that she wanted to touch it? Cause she totally wanted to touch it... maybe ride it... like into battle. Just jump on it's back and be all majestic and ride this monster right into battle! 'I wonder if my apartment complex will allow pets...' she let her imagination run wild of having this hunter for a pet, knowing fully well the possibility of that happening wasn't even a fraction of a chance.

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

Temporal Hounds spoke only when necessary, it seemed necessary now though, so it chose its words carefully and retracted its tongue. "A Time Siphon is an ancient species of temporal vampire, apex predators that have haunted the universe since before the birth of your civilization. One of them has come to this planet, I am here to find it. You have been in contact with a winged Egyptian who in turn has been in contact with the Time Siphon. The fact your winged friend is untouched suggests an adaptation in its hunting patterns, investigation will be necessary."

She perhaps gained some insight when the beast's form temporarily phased as they were want to do from time to time. It went form perfectly tangible to nearly invisible and then back again and seemed to shift in such a manner every few minutes. Though she had no way of knowing, the reality of the situation was that Temporal Hounds existed in multiple time streams at once. Sometimes this became visibly evident as the creature realigned itself with whichever time stream it intended to remain tangible in. It was a natural state for Temporal Hounds, like a bird shifting its position in an air stream to improve its flight.

"I am a Temporal Hound, we were genetically engineered by the Temporal Conflux to hunt TIme Siphons." He explained.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

It's voice seemed to rumble as it spoke, causing the loose pavement below her to slightly tremor. It was almost distracting from the explanation it was giving her. "Vampires are real?" She blinked her eyes a couple of times in surprise. I mean... I guess it made sense right? She was a superhero with super powers, there was a giant monster dog lizard thing standing in front of her... why WOULDN'T there be vampires? But wait... if Vampries exists... did that mean big foot existed too? So many questions! "Winged Egyptain, yeah! That's Luan Hawk! Wait... is Luna Hawk in trouble?" She remembered when she met her, Luna was going through some things in her life, could this be a repercussion of that?

Then it began to show off even more epic things... like turning invisible! "Holy crap..." she whispered. It could go invisible! INVISIBLE!! SHE COULD RIDE IT LIKE AN INVISIBLE PLANE!! OK, ok, ok, ok, need to calm down. But that explained how he was able to make its way throughout the city without causing panic.

"A Temporal Hound, who hunts the Vampires, erm, Time Siphon's. Sorry this is just a lot of information to take in. Do you... have a name? Or should I just call you Temporal Hound?" Maybe she should introduce herself first. "My name is Itsy."

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

It's like talking to a giant ball of curiosity. The Temporal Hound mused.

"I have little use for a name of my own, some on this world have taken to calling me Zhuul." He didn't seem to catch the movie reference, probably not surprising. He also didn't seem to catch the meaning of her name. "Do you know where this Luna Hawk is now? I am hoping her presence could put me on the right trail."

The Temporal Hound seemed unaware of her flights of fancy. The Great Beast cocked its head as it heard the police cars approaching that Itsy had heard earlier. Determined to continue its conversation it shook its head. "Pardon me, this will not hurt." There was a strange sensation, like being dunked in carbonated water and then Itsy found herself standing with the Temporal Hound in the seconds between time. She could still perceive the world around her but it was like looking at it through a looking glass. "I do not wish our conversation to be interrupted."

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

"Zhuul?" Simple enough to remember and say, she nod her head, showing she understood. Then he began asking questions about Luna Hawk, but she couldn't tell... if she told him where she was... was he going to hurt her? I mean yeah he was looking for that vampire, but what if it was a NICE vampire? Or a vegitarian Vampire like the ones in those horrible Twilight movies. Or what if Luna was friends with this vampire and then Molly tells Zhuul where she is and then he KILLS Luna's friend then Luna would be SUPER mad at Molly! UGH THIS WAS A MESS!!!

She hesitated to answer and it showed in her body language. Itsy was a HORRIBLE lair, but she did know one thing, she had no idea where Luna Hawk was, last thing she told her was that she was moving from place to place in the United States, who knows where she is now. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well about Luna Hawk," she cleared her throat, she didn't want to upset the Godzilla size hound with the wrong answer, but she was going to tell him the truth! "I actually don't know where she's at, I've only met her once and it was months ago. The only thing she told me was that she was living in various parts of the United States, if she's still there... I don't know." It was the honest truth!

Then the police cars began to close in and Itsy cursed silently to herself, the Police didn't really like masked heroes, or at least her, where they sexist!? Or maybe they didn't like spiders? She couldn't blame them, she hated spiders too, which was the irony of things. Wait, did he just say this WONT hurt!? "What wont hur-" before she could finish an overwhelming tingling sensation filled her body and she became lightheaded for just a split second. Just then the world around her seemed... different. "Wait... what did you just do?"

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"I have moved us in the time between seconds so that we might continue uninterrupted." He explained. "So she is back in the United States." He repeated what she had told him. I can find out where eventually. Should not be difficult to track a winged being, there are only so many. "Is this Luna Hawk likely to be aggressive?"

Through the whole conversation he remained completely even keeled, his emotions not typically swayed as easily as Itsy's. When she seemed to be troubled by something again he determined she needed some sort of reassurance. This was a lot of talking...but it had to be done.

"I should make it clear that I will not hurt anyone but the Time Siphon, I have no interest in hurting anyone else." He said.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

She didn’t understand, ‘move us in the time between seconds’, what did that mean? She watched as the police cars pulled up and officers walking around the area to find the thug she had just tied up minutes ago, but paid absolute no attention to her to and Zhuul, it was as if they couldn’t see them. “That is an awesome trick.” She spoke in awe, almost forgetting the conversation they were just having. "It would save me a lot of trouble."

Zhuul then began asking more questions about Luna, and it was making Molly incredibly uncomfortable. She moved her arms to around her waist, rubbing her right arm over her left. But he said he wasn’t going to hurt anyone, with the exception of the Time Siphon. But what if the Time Siphon was GOOD? Were ALL Time Siphons bad? Well… they would have to be bad for Zhuul to go after them… right?

“When I met Luna, she wasn’t aggressive towards me, in fact she was really nice. Unless she thinks you're a bad guy, then she’ll smash you over the head with her epic mace.” Itsy began to relax a bit more as she gave a small chuckle, remembering how she crushed a white van like an aluminum can, she couldn't help but chuckle. But now she was wondering... what was Luna doing with a Time Siphon? She was trying to convince herself what she was doing was right. If this Time Siphon was as bad as Zhuul said and is hurting people, then she needed to help! But even worse, was Luna hurt? “But yeah, the United States was the last place I heard she was going to be at, though she did mention she was from Egypt.. but I don’t know if she would be hanging out there.” She let out a light sigh, now she was getting herself worried about her. “Do you... think the Time Siphon hurt Luna?"

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

He listened carefully to her words, already formulating an idea of where she might have gone. The mace comment was interesting. Probably an Nth Metal mace, it would be wise to stay away from that. Hopefully I will not need to engage that one at all and a simple following will give me a stronger trail.

"I do not." He said in answer to her last question. "The Time Siphon is behaving in an unusual way and attempting to conceal itself as a hero, injuring another hero would not help in that concealment." Such an odd pattern of behavior. Why would it ally itself with heroes? Why behave as one? Something is going on more than the usual attempts at concealment. In ten thousand years this Time Siphon has never played the part of hero. What has changed? What am I missing?

Something seemed to be troubling him about the Time Siphon's behavior. The Great Beast shook his head slightly at some inner thought and blinked its eyes vertically and then horizontally. "Raeyn is ancient, it runs rather than fights, it kills rather than heal and it is never concerned for the lives of others...yet it has spent immense amounts of its own temporal reserves saving people." He vocalized, he doubted Itsy had any insight on the matter, but sometimes hearing one's own thoughts out loud was useful. "That is like a bank robber going through great effort to stop a bank robbery and return the money."

Avatar image for madison_maynard
Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to launch a Emerald City rp,

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madison_maynard:

>_> Uh-oh... what are you planning? xD

@temporal_hound:

She knew the Time Siphon wasn’t completely evil! I mean, ok she had her doubts but she knew not ALL of them could be evil! Especially if Luna was somehow involved with one! “Well… I’m still a little new to the hero gig buuuuut.” She sang out the last word. “IF it walks like a hero, talks like a hero and acts like a hero… it might actually be a hero.” Itsy crossed her arms behind her back and swayed a bit back and forth.

She knew that the Temporal Hound was created for one thing, hunting the Time Siphon, and she could understand that Zuuhl would have a difficult time accepting that a Time Siphon, something he was taught was to be evil, would actually be good. “Maybe ‘Raeyn’ has realized that just because it’s a Time Siphon, it doesn’t mean it has to be evil.” She shrugged her shoulders a bit. “Because why sacrifice like that? Why spend countless hours doing something you don’t believe in?” She leaned up against one of the buildings. “Could it be possible that the Time Siphon has honestly changed?”

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

He gave her a very skeptical look and was silent for several uneasy minutes. His vast mind was segregating into thousands of shards, each one processing different possible scenarios.

It makes a point. Why would Raeyn sacrifice so much temporal energy as part of a ploy? Maybe it was injured and took some sort of brain damage or...The process came to a screeching halt as he remembered something from her file, a tiny detail that was rarely given any attention at all. Oh. That wasn't better, that wasn't better at all. Maybe it's... He needed to ask someone who might actually know these things. Someone not born in a lab.

"Are siblings important?" He asked at last.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

Molly watched as the hound was taking what she said into consideration, she could see the even smallest of facial movements he made, almost perplexed of what was just said. Zuuhl was a magnificent being, and the fact that he was actually putting thought into this rather than just going by what he was taught, showed just how complex he really was. His mind must have been going at a BAZILLION miles an hour. Silence was between the two for just a few minutes. Itsy watching in silent as the thug she took down was now being driven off in a police car while screaming something about a giant monster walking around the city. She couldn’t help but smirk under her mask.

“Siblings?” Her head picked back up to look at Zuuhl. “Actually, siblings could play a big part.” Molly had an older sister, and she could honestly say she would do almost anything to keep her safe. The bond she had with her sister was not one someone would want to mess with. “It also depends on how strong the bond between the two is, if it’s a strong bond I can see the Temporal Siphon doing whatever it had to, to keep it’s sibling safe. If not so much… it wouldn’t see it doing very much to protect it. You think they have a sibling they are trying to maybe protect?”

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

He shook his head. "The sibling is long dead, it was not as forward thinking as Raeyn. The sibling did, however, have a single offspring that disappeared around the time of its death. It had been considered unimportant by most of the Temporal Conflux. Now I wonder if perhaps we over looked something. If a sibling is important it is thus possible that a sibling's surviving child is equally important. It is possible the child is here which would account for the Time Siphon's unusual behavior. Perhaps it is trying to avoid drawing attention to itself in the usual manner, or perhaps something else is going on in relation to the offspring."

He cocked his head for a moment, considering other alternatives, but none of them made any sense with the Time Siphon's behavior. "If that is true, the situation is worse than I suspected."

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

Molly stayed quiet, a sibling long dead and all you have to remember them by is by through their child? She could understand why the Time Siphon would want to protect their niece/nephew. But the hound was convinced this was bad, why was this bad?

“I don’t understand,” she began, lowering her head slightly as she tried to process all of this. “If the Time Siphon has become a hero in order to protect the child of it’s sibling… why is that a bad thing? Wouldn’t that be good? It would be teaching the niece or nephew how to be good, not bad, so how is this a bad thing?”

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"Two reasons. The first, it will have now marked Earth as its world. Second, it has lost a lot of temporal energy so its memory would have been dramatically scattered. Time Siphon memories are like broken panes of glass, as they grow powerful the shards come together as they grow weak they move apart and memories are lost for a time. Raeyn will have forgotten why it is doing what it is doing. That means when it eventually regains its memories, if it has not already, it will be furious about its sibling's death all over again. It would come after..." The Temporal Hunter...

"It is more imperative than ever that I find it." He said.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

“It would go after you… Temporal Hunter.” Itsy stayed silent, it was a predicament that wasn’t one she would want to be thrown into. “So you want to find the Time Siphon and kill it before it regains it’s memories and kill you?” It didn’t sound right, there had to be another way. “What if you find them and they don’t have memories, what if you talk to them first? Explain things? Does it have to resort to killing?”

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"Not me, it wouldn't come after me, it would come after the Temporal Hunter I was assigned to. Those are the beings charged with killing them." He said. "I need to consider your words, in a situation where nothing is as it normally is, other methods should be considered." Containment might be the best option here. He thought. I am tired of it destroying whole star systems every time I catch up to it and being told it is the best way to hunt one. It seems to kill an awful lot of people that way. Though his thoughts wandered from killing, they did not wander from hunting. There was more than one way to skin a cat after all.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@temporal_hound:

Temporal Hunter? So the Temporal Hounds master? Where they the one's who created the hounds? Zhuul seemed to be in conflict with himself, wanting to find a different way to handle the situation at hand, which was good! Wait, it was good, right? Then the little hero opened her mouth. "Let me help you!" Could she even really help a beast that could travel between the seconds of time? Turn invisible to the world around them? "I mean... I think I can help you." She rubbed the back of her hooded head, not even sure if she could help him. "You want to approach this a different way, the Time Siphon doesn't HAVE to be killed. Maybe just like... contained? If it really does snap when it's memory comes back..."

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"No one has ever tried to talk down a Time Siphon before. That would be the only form of containment, it would simply feed its way out of any other form of bond." He said, considering her offer. "Out of the two of us you are the only one that would have any chance at all of speaking to her, but I must find her before that can be an option."

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to throw a newish character into the mix

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azure_son: I'm going to do an earth cataclysm tie in

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shogun_of_sarcasm
Shogun_of_Sarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sky_carmichael: Well, hello there Nobody 2.0. =P You and Itsy would be a beautiful team-up!

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"No one has ever tried to talk down a Time Siphon before. That would be the only form of containment, it would simply feed its way out of any other form of bond." He said, considering her offer. "Out of the two of us you are the only one that would have any chance at all of speaking to her, but I must find her before that can be an option."

"Well... there's a first time for everything! You'll be the Temporal Hound known for being able to talk down a Time Siphon" She had no idea what she was getting herself into, but if it could prevent deaths, then she was ready to be thrown into the fire. After all.. this is the kind of stuff heroes do, right? "Well, if the Time Siphon is acting like a hero, it should be isolating itself to one area, have you tried looking up news reports of heroes with the abilities of the Time Siphon?" Could it be that easy?

Temporal_Hound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"I have searched all of these 'news reports' you mention and all Time Siphon activity on Earth ceased immediately following the attack on New York. It is either in hiding or has temporarily left the planet." He said, not at all accepting of the idea that it had permanently left. "There is more hunting to do before I can come to a conclusion on its current location. I may simply have to come find you when it is time."

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy: Its seems fun BTW, when you have time, we should do something :)

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

What do you have in mind? :D

@itsy:

"I have searched all of these 'news reports' you mention and all Time Siphon activity on Earth ceased immediately following the attack on New York. It is either in hiding or has temporarily left the planet." He said, not at all accepting of the idea that it had permanently left. "There is more hunting to do before I can come to a conclusion on its current location. I may simply have to come find you when it is time."

She nod her head as if she understood. It was going to take time, she had time for time, not like she was busy or anything... aside from work... and school... and being a hero... and taking care of Big G now she gets to 'Reasoning with a vampire' to the list. Hhmmm her resume was beginning to look kinda awesome right now. "Well you won't have to look far for me." She gave a big smile under her mask. "I'll be in this city, I don't plan on going anywhere any time soon." Mostly because she didn't have anyone to take care of Big G while she was away.