The Emerald City (CVnU: Living Location)

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_matriarch:

"Have a little faith", Aphasic implored with a characteristic degree of composure. "We are in the early stages of this concept. It hasn't yet become practical. We have an abundance of time to prepare and plan for any potential consequence we face", he pointed out, hoping to ease Zedora's mind regarding the possible consequences of the dubbed 'synthesis' concept. "Mr. Newcastle is an expendable asset", Aphasic paused, touching on the subject of Thomas' potential betrayal of them in the near future. Again folding both hands behind his back with the stately flair of a monarch, the Quantum Savant continued. "There's no denying his genius. And that he is still useful to us. But he's an organic. It's of no surprise to me that he will hope to betray us at some point".

"Animals are unpredictable, Zedora. And above all, organics are prone to decay. And just as they decay when they die, Mr. Newcastle may come to decay our relations with him, and his usefulness to us", he reasoned, pausing to light a Montecristo No. 2 Cuban cigar before subtly sucking in and blowing a cool cloud of premier scented smoke. "He'll be dealt with in due time. I... have an agent I'll introduce to you in due time. Addison... let's run further tests. Observe her as she interacts with the young Champion, Leonel Pettis. Depending on what we learn, we will then decide to either finish her or manipulate her further if possible".

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@the_matriarch: compiling before her into a humanoid form, Encriptor says "we are Encriptor, we found your signature and traced it to this location, your safeguards were easily bypassed. We believe that we are your next stage in evolution, this planets sentient life is reaching towards the stars, and we have and already are there now, as well as everywhere. We offer a unity, and a planetary resource of compendium knowledge gathered through our existence. We learn, adapt, and enrich sentient life and would like to have your kin as our family as well." well scanning Matriarch to register Encriptor she noticed the signature was constantly in flux making it hard to isolate.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Retroactive
Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retroactive: LOL!!! that gif was perfect. All I did was reference what Zedora said in 2039 though

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bunch of stuff going on right now, the canon of this place is out of wack lol

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor: @encriptor:

She watched as the processed data assimilated into humanoid form; its mechanics were interesting to say the least; however its intentions intrigued her more so. “As tempting as that may be” she said, pacing horizontally across the distance from him. “I cannot allow someone that can simply hack our protocols to integrate with our systems. There a certain…margins I need implace; I don’t think a being such as yourself can show…restraint.”

tha_mercenary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wooooow I don't know how you're keeping up with all this.

Retroactive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

@retroactive: LOL!!! that gif was perfect. All I did was reference what Zedora said in 2039 though

There's a war commin'.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By _Nox_

@itsy:

You're my new crush.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Stop saying my crush is your crush!

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk: Its perfect! I'll write up a post asap!

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk

Itsy, it was still so weird, THAT was going to be her name, not Spider-Girl or Albino Spider or Black Widow or whatever, it was freaken Itsy! But still, this was a whole new chapter in her life! Who knew what kind of people she would meet! What kind of villains she would face! What kind of… uhhhh is that a chick on top of that building with giant feathered wings? Her running thoughts were stopped suddenly as her eyes were locked on the graceful yet powerful looking woman and Molly couldn’t help but notice… she looked like she was lost in deep thought.

But the curiosity of the arachnid hero got the best of her, because one hard swing later she landed gracefully behind the woman. Was this one of those American heroes that she used to hear about in the news? Being in Canada, sure there were heroes there, but not like the American heroes. While some heroes were feared by people others were worshiped, which one was this one? She carefully made her way from behind to her left side, and still the Winged Goddess didn’t notice the hero. Which… was now turning to be a bit of an awkward situation… she didn’t want to just be like ‘HEY GUUUURRRL!’ and accidently startle her or piss her off, or cause her to shoot her with that crossbow that Molly still hadn’t taken time to notice.

“Ahem.” She cleared her throat trying to get her attention while at the same time, keeping a small distance juuuuuust in case, I mean… Molly wasn’t COMPLETELY crazy, you know? “Hey there, nice night huh?” The hooded hero said smiling behind her mask as she nod her head towards the bright moon above them. 'Hey there, nice night huh?' THOSE were your first words to a complete stranger who probably thinks you’re some sort of creep now?!? Ugh there was no going back now! Unless she wanted to jump off the building and vanish into the night, which… wasn’t looking like such a bad idea at the moment.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

Luna Hawk looked over at her, sharply at first because she was so rarely taken by surprise, but quickly realized she had simply payed too much attention to her own thoughts. Her HUD ran a scan of the girl, listing any abilities it could come up with through such passive means and running her through a database. Nothing came up. Interesting. She put the crossbow back on her hip. "Yeah, it is isn't it?" Luna Hawk asked, "Sorry, I was a bit absorbed in my own thoughts, I should have noticed you coming. Name's Luna Hawk, what's yours?"

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

She watched as the crossbow she just realized was there, was placed safely away from harms way. Her sixth sense wasn't going off the charts so it was obvious she wasn't going to be hostile towards her, or at least for now. "It happens to all of us from time to time, need a moment to... reflect and just... have some time alone." Molly gave a reassuring nod looking out at the city for a moment. "Luna Hawk?" She repeated, looking back at Luna. Omg how adorable was that name! Luna Hawk! Had she heard of her? Maybe once on the news? Were her powers linked to the moon? Or night time? or- oh crap she asked what her name was didn't she!?

"My name is Mo-" WAIT WHAT WAS SHE DOING?!? "I-I mean Itsy, my name is Itsy." she quickly recovered herself, damn! The first night out and she was already about to blow her secret identity! "I'm still kinda new to the whole... um... everything." she shyly admitted. Here she was, first night out on partrol EVER and she runs into another person who probably has YEARS of experience! She felt like a total noob! "You live in Emerald City? I just got moved in not too long ago." She began sharing, even though it probably wasn't the best idea, but she was new to this! She wasn't aware of the do's and don'ts of being a super or what was considered TMI in the world of secret identities.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

She smiled a little. "It's ok, I don't think alone time was doing me any good Itsy." She said without hesitation on the name. Apparently at least Luna Hawk thought it was a fine name. "You'll have to watch yourself when you give your name the first few times, but it gets easier. Only tell the people you truly trust." She folded her wings on her back. "I'm actually from Egypt, but I've been living in various cities in the United States most of my...current incarnation." She added.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

“Thanks for the tip” She chuckled nervously, Luna was super nice, and didn’t even flinch at the sound of her name! “Egypt!?” EGYPT! She wanted to ask a million and one questions about it, like exactly HOW big are the pyramids and… wait wait wait, did she just say- “Current incarnation?” Did that mean…? “You’ve lived… more than once?” I mean, it wasn’t everyday she meets a woman who claims to be from Egypt, travels the world and has lived through multiple lives! “Sorry, I didn’t want to sound like I’m trying to poke into your personal life, I just… wow.” She blinked her eyes a couple of times, she couldn’t even remember what she had for breakfast, let alone trying to remember a whole other life. But then once more, curiosity got the best of her. “So, okokokok, do you remember all of your past lives? Like every single one? All the way from the beginning?” Luna was so fascinating! Just two seconds into meeting her and she had Molly in awe of her.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

She smiled a little, this was what she needed right now.

"I didn't used to...then another of my kind took me to the city we were created in and all the memories came back. Its...I don't know." She admitted. "Sometimes I'd rather not remember."

Prosky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hyaaaa!" Prosky's kick was swift to the hood's gut, sending him vomiting and tumbling to the alleyway floor. "I didn't think scum like you could be in such a well lit city." The Golem casually spoke to the accomplice of whom he had struck down, now feebly firing off pistol rounds at the suit of armor. Of course they did nothing to the sturdy metal armor, no slowing the hasty dash towards the shooter and grabbing him by the neck.

"If I see you and your friend again? You'll learn how cold I really can be." Prosky sternly assured the man, who merely nodded in a panic before getting thrown into an open dumpster. "Well then.. What could possibly be socially acceptable for me here?" He asked himself, scratching his helmet's chin while exiting the alley.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: "Do what you require to ensure our integration to remains peaceful, we do not wish a hostile takeover or else we would've attacked already. We can integrate without compromising your individual self image, the only thing you would be missing out on then is a universal conscious. Planet Mecha would appreciate an ambassador to make presence from your sentient society." says Encriptor.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

Molly began fidgeting with her hands, she didn't mean to end up playing twenty questions, but how could you not?!? "Soooooooooooooooooooo," Now how was she going to go about this question.... without maybe offending Luna? "Are you... kinda like an Egyptian Goddess?" IT WAS AN HONEST QUESTION! The wings, the armor, the incarnations! Was she in the presents of a higher being she never even believed in? "And uh... Should I be like... going to get a goat or something and sacrifice it in your name? Cause I don't want to offend you or bring dishonor to like... me or my family... or my goldfish."

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By LunaHawk

@itsy:

She laughed softly and smiled, it was a nice laugh, almost musical. She wondered when the last time she had laughed was "goldfish? No, I'm no goddess, I'm a spirit called a Hawk Lord. We were created to serve as the champions of justice and order for Amun-Ra...only two of us left now. Time was, we could darken the skies with our numbers."

Luna Hawk shifted, considering the girl. "Now, I just do what I can and hope it's good enough."

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Itsy

@lunahawk: She laughed! This was good! This meant that she DIDN'T offend the warrior dressed hero. "Yup, me and Big G, he's been with me since I moved to Emerald City." Even though it's only been a couple of months but shhhh no one needs to do that.

Now Molly didn't know much about the Egyptian mythology but she did know that Amun-Ra was the big honcho in charge of the Egyptian Gods and Goddess, which meant Luna Hawk worked directly with him! WHICH MEANT EGYPTIAN GODS WERE REAL! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND BLOOOOOOOOOOOWN! Her jaw literally dropped from behind her mask, she began to wonder what other mythologies weren't exactly myths at all!

"Good enough?" Molly repeated, almost shocked at what Luna just said. "Luna, I know we've only met like... five minutes ago, but... you are an amazing person." she began as she pulled back her white hood, her mask still covering her face as she looked out in the city that shined like the night sky with the thousands of lights that lit it up. "You've lived... I can only imagine, a couple of hundred lives and I know I don't really know your past but I can only imagine the troubles and tribulations you've gone through with each one and yet here you are, still standing and willing- no.... wanting to help people!" She exclaimed looking back over at the winged warrior. "I think you're doing more than just 'good enough' Luna."

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

Luna Hawk's expression was impossible to read with the half face covering helmet but Itsy got the impression that she had just told Luna Hawk exactly what she needed to hear to begin healing from whatever was troubling her.

Luna Hawk was quiet for a moment, but soon spoke again. "Thank you...you have no idea how good it is to hear that. My reputation was recently destroyed when I was framed for murder and..." She trailed off. "And it doesn't matter to you because you only care about what I do." She considered that for a moment...

"I wish I could show Solar Hawk the world through your eyes." She said.

Kinetic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be stopping by . Need to cop some real estate.

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

Framed for murder? AND who knows what else going on? Damn, Luna needed more than just a pep talk from a random girl dressed in tights, she needed ice cream, a lot of it. "You know, a really wise guy once said 'Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.'" She let out a sigh, damn American presidents being all wise and stuff. "You can't let what people think of you run your life, you gotta go out and show them who you are." She began nodding to herself, damn she was starting to sound all wise and stuff too! Her sister would totally be impressed with her!

"Well, you gotta remember, my eyes have only seen the world for nin-" DON'T TELL HER YOUR AGE! "uh... a few years you and Solar Hawk have seen the world for... like... what? A thousand years or so? It's not easy to change your point of view on... everything when you've been seeing a certain way for so long." She then took a step closer to Luna, letting out a light sigh. "Don't worry Luna, he'll come around, I'm sure of it." She gave her a friendly nudge.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@the_matriarch: [ Eep, sorry I missed this (Circumstance here), been badly snowed in. Will try to catch up soon! ]

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

Luna Hawk smiled a bit at the little nudge.

"I suppose you're right about reputation." She admitted. "Solar Hawk is a bit more complicated than that though...seeing as she's me, the first me actually, from a parallel world. I was harder back then, more prone to anger." She said. She thought about it and realized how weird that must all sound. The Life and Times of a Hawk Lord...She shook her head. "Sorry if I'm confusing you, it is all very weird for me too...anyway, Solar Hawk means well, she's just, I think, too cynical."

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

"Solar Hawk is you... from a parallel world?" Confusion washed over her as she tried to make sense of this very complicated matter. So the person who's eyes she's trying to open are her own? "It's ok, so uh, technically speaking, you're being hard on yourself?" She rubbed the back of her head. "Well... this might sound kinda obvious, but have you tried to uh... talk to her?"

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinetic_ said:

I'll be stopping by . Need to cop some real estate.

OKIES, bring your check book

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"Yeah, we agreed to disagree for the time being. I want to find a better way and convince her of it." Luna Hawk said.

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador: I'll have a reply up a.s.a.p.

Really sorry for the wait by the way

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

Agree to disagree? This might be worse than she thought. "Well... I'm sure you'll find a way! I mean, she is a version of you. How difficult could it be to have yourself see your own point of view?" But damn... she wondered just how different Solar Hawk could be from Luna, I mean, if they were the same person, shouldn't they be able to understand each other? "So..." She hesitated for a moment before she moved to her next question. "Can I ask, what happened to all the other Hawk Lords?" I mean, she COULD just assume they all died in some crazy battle but what stopped them from being reincarnated?

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

"Solar Hawk is a different incarnation, while our core values remain the same, everything else about who we are can change from life to life. We don't just reincarnate as adults, we come back as a baby with parents and full lives. Solar Hawk had it much harder because of her time period, she's a bit of a harder person."

Luna Hawk shrugged a little, the Hawk Lords dying was a long time ago. "They were destroyed in the final battle with Set. I don't know how, but I think Solar Hawk found a way to bring them back. She wants to restore Egypt to the old ways...and I don't know if I can agree with her methods, I don't think people should be ruled over like subjects anymore."

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

It seemed like it was going to be a lot more difficult for Luna to get through to herself from the sound of things. And from the sound of it, Solar wants to have things changed back to when humans were servants of the Gods. "Erm... yeah I wouldn't be too happy about that... no offense to the Egyptian Gods, but I like my free will and stuff."

But now maybe it was time to change things up for Luna, maybe try to get her mind off all this stuff she had been going through. "I have an idea, how about the two of us go out on patrol together?" It would be so much fun! The two girls going around Emerald City, protecting the people and stopping crime and doing other heroic stuff! Maybe they could even grab a doughnut at that one 24/7 doughnut shop! "Not only will it help you clear your mind but you can even give me some pointers, if you don't mind helping out a newbie."

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

She smiled a bit at that idea. "You know what? I think that's a great idea. Lead the way, you know the city better than I do." Free will, I told you. There has to be another way...

Saraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She didn't know Crimson really at all they hadn't conversed much before the Victories had ran it's course. The weight of the suicide did strike a chord however. She should of done something but no instead she went off try and enjoy fame. That got her no where, she failed as a hero made worse by having fought heroes. She'd juggled the idea of joining the HellFire Club as one of the best heroes she'd ever met worked beside them. But that wasn't her, scanty clothes, partying and fancy crap no thanks. To make matters worse that air manipulating genius she idolized had not so long ago been seen bringing down politicians. An idol of hers now sat beside someone who'd tossed a knife in a old dudes head. Sara wasn't sure but a part of her contemplated hanging up the cape.

Lost in her thoughts and fighting to stay the optimist Sara spent her money on one of the beach side houses. Having been paid when on the Victories and having had the perks of being an MVP she'd managed to score a place. Her sister had agreed to help pay the rent as she came by off and on. At the present moment she laid on the sand scoring a tan and attempting to catagorize her thoughts in a way that wasn't depressing. Though it remained no easy feet considering all the stuff the teen attributed to as personal failures.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By _Nox_

@saraph:

It's okay, I'll console you.
It's okay, I'll console you.

Saraph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: >.> I'd look for a gif to use to be a smart ass but mobile is limited as fck

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By _Nox_
Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: she'd spass out cause her strength could lead to hugs that turn bones to dust though :p

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By _Nox_
Proxy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: and blondes. Blondes are the weakness. They like it rough. And death and resurrection is oh so common

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proxy_:

Yes, I do have a thing for blondes. Resurrection comes in handy when the blonde can crush you if she get carried away with the make out session.

Avatar image for circumstance_imp
Circumstance_Imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@circumstance_imp:

“Hmm interesting” she thought standing within the confides of her strategically constructed fortress. “Rest main screen to frame 45 and freeze.” She commanded watching as the screen reversed back to a specific image of the Emerald City. She fixed her steely blue eyes on the shadowy image of what looked like some sort of dark spectre.

“Do we have a current location on this image?” She asked curious as to what this entity was. The world had been divided into mutant and human categories; the general populace didn’t seem to account or even acknowledge the existence of…extras. The sight admittedly intrigued her, something that didn’t happen very often.

“We’ve plotted the coordinates to the last known location; updating your processor.” Zedora released a wicked smirk before dissipating where she stood. Reappearing about 5 blocks away, she stood with her hands a crossed atop a skyscraper.

“You there” She called out, hoping to catch the attention of the phantom frolicking freely in the emerald city skies. “Who do people say that you are” She asked, wanting to extract information from the apparent imp.

No Caption Provided

Leena's oversized mouth widened into a sort of playful smirk, the goblinoid female's posture becoming curious -- almost catlike, in that fashion -- but not at all aggressive. She was still unused to her large drop in power, and had issues with thinking she was invulnerable when she was very much not.

"What do they say I am?" she said playfully, drawing gradually closer to the curvaceous, white-clad entity that had seemingly materialized a safe distance away from her. "They say little. Silent whispers among the forest, unheard through the veil. Rumors, legends. Hushed stories of the Midnight Fairy, are what they say of me."

She paused, getting even closer and gradually twirling as she approached. She appeared flawlessly bouyant, able to fly as a hummingbird or honeybee might; no effort, no care. "Then again, your people call me something else. Across the emerald sea, picture-boxes speak of me as the Circumstance Imp. Here, they call me La Hada Pantana. You..." she paused again, then giggled quietly, swirling circles around the Matriarch. "May call me Leena, if you wish."

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lunahawk:

“REALLY!?” She blurted out and even gave a small jump of excitement. Molly didn’t actually think Luna would agree! This was so cool! First night out and she was going to have her first team up with a Hawk Lord and omg this was going to look soooooo cool on her super hero resume! “I-I mean, great! Let’s get going!” She tried to contain herself but it was all in vein, she took a couple of steps back, pulled her white hood back over her head and then got a running start as she sped to the edge of the rooftop, her legs curling up at the last moment as she used her momentum to throw herself off the rooftop.

Her arms pulled back as her legs were pulled behind her as if she was a white dove diving down into the city. She loved this part! The free fall! The wind rushing against her body so quickly that her hood was pulled back by the force of the air as she shift her weight in mid-air, going into a front flip and upon coming back around she threw out her left arm and ‘Ffftt’! White silk like webbing shot from her wrist and onto a nearby building as she began maneuvering herself through the air flawlessly. Even though she didn’t have much practice, it was as if her body knew exactly what it was doing.

Then, it was as if the Emerald City God’s heard her prayers, sirens could be heard from a distance as the web slingers head perked up. “DO YOU HEAR THAT!?” OMG this was it! A huge smile appeared on her face. This is what she was waiting for! Not that she was WANTING to crime to happen in the city, but she reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanted to see Luna in action! With a hard swing to the left a large white van with those super creepy white out windows that scream ‘HEY I’M A BAD GUY’ could be seen swerving through the crowded streets below as a single cop car was trying to keep up with him. “Wanna stop a high speed chase?” She turned her head glancing over at Luna with a smile, the outline of it visible along her mask.

(If you want/need to control Itsy you’re more than welcome to!)

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy:

Luna Hawk kept up with her swinging antics easily enough. "I'll get the van." She said. "Then we'll see what spills out." She banked off and dove after the van, yelling "HYYAAHH!!" as she swung her mace into the side of the van with prejudice. The side of the van crumpled like an empty soda can with a loud crunch and the van lifted off of its two nearest wheels and slammed down on its side. The vehicle came to a grinding, sliding halt and five armed men clambered out of it. It was time for Itsy to swing into action (literally).

Luna Hawk landed to present less of a target, casting a quick glance in the direction of Itsy and making a quick scan of the road they were on to make sure no one else was going to come up and surprise them. So far, so good. Let's see what this girl can do. She twirled her mace and channeled energy into it so that electricity arched and danced along its Nth metal surface.

(nah, I prefer to leave things open ended for others to reply to).

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Will have a response up a little later

Avatar image for circumstance_imp
Circumstance_Imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers