The Emerald City (CVnU: Living Location)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#551  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10

Zoe sat silently in her city of the dead, zombies as some called, but they weren't zombies. They're hearts were still beating... to an extent. They're still considered living, medically speaking, but their minds overran by the sickness that coursed through their bodies, and their leader? The once hero, Feral Nova. She had been hiding in Emerald City. Hiding, what a pathetic thing to do. But the virus was making her tired, fatigued, it had been several months being with this illness, that it was now taking a heavier tole on her physically.

So here she sat with her worshipers, her Ferals as she called them. They chanted her name, looking to her for leadership, and yet, so far... she hadn't done anything. Not since her battle with Maya Summers. The battle caused her to have such wounds that it actually took longer to heal, even with the Speed Force that Flash Fire so generously gave her. She was too tired to fight, too tired to move, too tired to give a damn. But then... she felt it. Something familiar that she hadn't felt in a while. A person who was not infected... they had not only entered her city, but was close by. Her head perked up as several of her Ferals stood silent, waiting for her to take a course of action. Slowly standing up she closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, the sent of the uninfected was strong, they were so close... a new addition to her cult perhaps?

Then, in a blinding flash, she was gone, using the Speed Force she raced towards the individual until her eyes finally caught visual. Instantly she stopped running as she realized who it was. Her feet skid along the rubble ground to a halt a few feet away from the man that her twisted mind had attempted to make her forget. Her body was slightly slouched forward as tired sunken dull blue eyes fixated on him as her chapped dry lips slowly parted, her brows pushed against one another as if she was trying to remember something she had once forgotten. "...Jason..." she breathed out lightly, taking in a harsh breath back in. Jason... a man who was on S.T.R.I.K.E with her, her teammate and friend. But... why was he here? Why now? No... no questions, she needed him gone. "You shouldn't be here." The former heroes voice strained to speak, cracking after the second syllable of shouldn't.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@feral_nova: (Will get to a response in a couple of hours)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

Jason felt his mouth go dry. Felt sorrow clawing at his insides. Felt pangs of regret replace every heartbeat. He was frozen, his eyes fixed on the weary form of the fire goddess he'd come to save. Gone was the blameless aura of heroism she'd once emanated, replaced by a haunting shell brought about by the virus. Her eyes were sunken and subdued, her body unusually slouched. Her strained speech was a ghost of the benign intonation that he'd long adored. That he missed.

But through it all, he saw the minor semblances that remained. Her eyes, dull and hollow though they seemed, retained their blue hues regardless. And she'd remembered him, recognized him. Those subtleties gave sparked the flames of hope he had for rejuvenating her condition, and the wave of affection washing over him kept the flame lit. He took a deep breath, gaze never leaving her, and took a minuscule little step forward.

"Neither should you," he replied, voice unusually low and grave. "Zoe..." He didn't know what to say. Hardly knew what to think. The swirl of emotions had produced a lump in his throat that inhibited his speech. But with difficulty, he forced through it anyway. As his eyes filled with concern, he asked the simplest thing that could come to mind. "...how are you?"

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

A woman he'd befriended months ago, whom he'd once harbored feelings for. And still did...

I'm going to slap you at 99 percent the speed of light.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gOD DAMNIT MCGRATH

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Senora_Muerte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10:

A woman he'd befriended months ago, whom he'd once harbored feelings for. And still did...

I'm going to slap you at 99 percent the speed of light.

LMAO!!! Well if someone wasn't such a slow poke :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire:

All that speed ya got, and I'm still winnin' the race into Zoe's heart.

Son, Zoe's heart is quickly runnin' outta room. You might be the Flash, but I'm Professor Zoom.
Son, Zoe's heart is quickly runnin' outta room. You might be the Flash, but I'm Professor Zoom.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#561  Edited By Pyrogram

@theflashfire:

All that speed ya got, and I'm still winnin' the race into Zoe's heart.

Guess who got there first.
Guess who got there first.

Twice.

Senora_Muerte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: I told both you and Obi and you both slacked it xD

Nova's gonna be mad at the two of you when she visits LA soon :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senora_muerte: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell noooo

FF is gonna find nova

where is she?!

Senora_Muerte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I can't yeeeet I'll get banned if I upload a picture right now. you're gonna have to suck it up! :P

@senora_muerte: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell noooo

FF is gonna find nova

where is she?!

Here in Emerald City with Jason :P

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By TheFlashFire
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senora_muerte: Someone needs to save Nova from all these relentless suitors, there're gonna kill each other soon xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@senora_muerte: Someone needs to save Nova from all these relentless suitors, there're gonna kill each other soon xD

Someone (me) needs to save Nova from you, lol. You broke her heart!

Senora_Muerte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: Nooooooooooooooooooope Dreadpool sent me a PM and wanted to start this up, so he gets to interact with Nova... alone :P

I hope this gif doesn't count as uploading a pic and get me banned >____> LOL

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this gif doesn't count as uploading a pic and get me banned >____> LOL

LOL! You would have the worst luck in the world.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10: It's even worse because he technically cheated on Xia (his girlfriend) when doing that LOL

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

No Caption Provided

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: Despite Kurt being a douchebag in relationships he is actually a good person at heart (he's a hero whose basically a normal person with normal flaws, hence so much goes wrong in his life). They may get along, or not, I dunno.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I think they'd actually get along well TBH

Until Jaired learns he banged his crush lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theflashfire: I think so too.

Well... Just don't mention her name to him.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: you should totally bring back Pyro and be the arrow to my flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:
@pyrogram said:

No Caption Provided

Get back here, you!
Get back here, you!

Senora_Muerte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587 Feral Nova  Moderator

You guys are lucky Sha is just likes to tease me :P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589 Feral Nova  Moderator
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10:

The Fire Goddess body was frozen in place, she hadn't expected to see anyone here, least of all Jason. She half expected S.T.R.I.K.E to have found her by now, but... was it them who sent Jason? There was a silence between them for what seemed an eternity. That look in his eyes... she hated it. It looked like petty... as if he felt sorry for her. Then that whisper in the back of her mind. Infect him, he'll be yours, forever. But she ignored it. For the moment, her mind was her own, and she wanted to keep it that way. She just... had to keep her emotions under control.

As he took a step forward her body pulled back, as if worried he was attempting to get close to attack. But then he began to speak, and trying to keep herself calm was beginning to become a chore. "How am I?" She asked back to him, an amused grin cracking through her face as she gave a scoffing chuckle. He had the nerve to ask her? "I'm just awesomely awesome Jason." She spoke in a mocking tone. "I have this entire city under my control," she rose her hands up into the air, as if to show off the ruins that surrounded them. "I have an army who will die for me without a second thought." She then took an aggressive step forward, extending her hand forward with her palm upward to wards the sky as a golden flame sparked to life from her fingertips. "I'm more powerful than I have ever been! This is exactly where I belong." she closed her hand quickly, extinguishing her own flame. "How are you doing?" She mimicked his question.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593 Feral Nova  Moderator

@soulsexodus: What's with the Mr. Grumpy pants face? LOL

@dreadpool10: Zoe has a bit of a temper :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Fortunately, it's Zoe, so McGrath won't snark back, xD.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10: I blame the virus :P cause normally Zoe wouldn't be like that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

The exasperation woven into her derisive remarks came as an unpleasant shock, but even he realized the stupidity of the question. He didn't falter at her hostile step forward, nor at the golden display of fire, but took yet another gradual step. And another. He was inching forward at a methodical pace, disregarding the potential harm that could befall him, painfully aware of the affliction that he deduced was powering her temper. None of that mattered, not in the slightest.

"I've been better," Jason answered, the faintest trace of a small smile playing onto his lips, which vanished as quickly as it had come. "So have you," he breathed. "Do you really believe all of that? That you're stronger than ever before, with a virus ravaging through you?" Another step. "That you belong here, in a ruin overrun by zombies?"And another. "None of that is you talking, Zoe, and no matter how powerful you've become, I don't believe for a second that you want that virus in your system."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@dreadpool10 She was so distracted by the emotions that were overcoming her that she didn't notice the subtle steps Jason took. Zoe's shallow breathing began to deepen, was he trying to reason with her? Her jaw began to tighten with every word spoken to her. What was he trying to do? Why was he here? Didn't he understand? Understand why she was here in this ruin of a city? It wasn't just because it was easy to take over. It was because it isolated her from the rest of the world. It kept people safe from her, so long as she could keep herself in check. But Jason... oh Jason you were making this so hard for her.

"You don't know anything Jason!" Zoe snapped at him, her hands tightened into fists, her knuckles white in frustration. "These zombies, do you know how they all got here? It was me Jason, I created them with my own blood. These are my people." Zoe took another step forward. "Do you know how many villages and small towns that I leveled with my fire? How many men, women and children I infected with my virus alone? Thousands Jason, I converted thousands of people, destroyed so many lives just because I could." She could feel it, the virus, getting aggravated by her speaking with Jason. "Why are you here Jason? What do you want?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers