The Emerald City (CVnU: Living Location)

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Shanana

“A city that transcends the modern world”

No Caption Provided

In an attempt to keep the pace with French and Italian tourism, Spanish lawmakers passed and ratified the Emerald City project. This bill released roughly 87.46km for the construction of a brand new city on the island of Ibiza.

Because of Ibiza’s resort atmosphere it is projected that the Emerald City will rise to population in the Mediterranean Sea. “The new city represents a progressive move forward” Because of what the city has to offer wealthy businessmen and contractors have poured resources into the brand new venture in an attempt to land grab.

Because the city is Autonomous, it is unaffected by the laws of Spain not covered in the constitution (Save for the ports of entry), the city’s leadership can make and pass laws on behalf of its people.

Nickname: La ciudad Esmeralda:

Much like Cartagena, The Emerald City is surrounded by coral reefs that give the harbor a thick Emerald hue. Because of this, the natives that currently inhabit the city hold the “Emerald Festival” every January 2nd to conclude the New Years day celebrations.

The Wards

The Francisco Ward –

Named for Spanish Dictator Francisco Franco, the decision to name the ward after a fascist was met by wide-spread controversy, and however the deciding factor of the name designation came from the Spanish Monarchy. The Francisco Ward is home to a large stretch of Beachfront Villas, the Emerald City Harbor, various carnival attractions, and The Amnesia night club strip

The Beachfront Homes

These delightful villas are located on the west side of the city on the beachfront. This property is one of the finest properties Emerald City has to offer.

Designed to the highest specifications with a superb location offering spectacular sea views, the beachfront homes offer intoxicating interiors reflecting modern art and design. 
This villa is ideal for a large group of friends or family wanting to live luxurious and secluded vacations surrounded by Emerald City’s landscapes. Most homes are equipped with 7 (no less than 6) rooms and 9 bathrooms to accommodate large amounts of people.
No Caption Provided

The Emerald City Harbor

– Home to the emerald beach, the Emerald City harbor is regulated by the country of Spain, any vessel entering the city from the land must be licensed to dock by both Spain and Emerald City.

The beach offers the curve of golden sand with magnificently clear waters, backed by a scenic esplanade. This beach is wonderfully wide, so even when busy in high season there's usually space to be found.

To keep the privacy of those that wish to tan, a section of the beach has been partitioned off for those that wish to sunbathe in the nude.

Palm trees are dotted along the small traffic-free boulevard with beachside cafes. This beach can get windy at times, and the sea a little rough, but more times than none its fine. The harbor serves as the venue for many carnival spots.

Actives: Spelunking, Hiking, wind-surfing. Weekly Amnesia yacht party.

Amnesia Nightclub Strip:

Due to the popularity of Amnesia on the rest of the island, Emerald City was able to land an Amnesia club of its own, instead being a single club; it’s a long strip of clubs located on the eastern side of the beach.

The quintessential Emerald City clubbing experience, Amnesia has long been the backdrop for some unforgettable clubbing moments. Two massive rooms - one a dark cavernous cauldron and the other an expansive arena that is flooded with light when the sun rises - are guarded by the notorious Amnesia ice cannons that could strike at anytime. After only one month of being commissed, the club has drawn traffic from all over the sea. Along with the night club, various bars and hookah lounges stretch the rest of the Francisco Ward.

Lower Emerald City

Also known as Downtown Emerald, is the southernmost part of the city, the main ward and center of business and government of the City of Emerald. Emerald City has yet to announce an elected city council so for the time being a deputy councilman has been selected to handle the affairs of the population. Now the heart of Spain’s financial power, multiple members of the European Hierarchy have traveled to the business district. Other than the Grand Hotel chain, the business district has yet to be fully furnished with actual businesses.

City Council Spots

1. Mayor - free

2. Mutant Representative - Free

3. Human Representative - Free

4. Buisness Liaison- Free

Businesses Represented

Currently- None

Upper Emerald City -

Upper Emerald City is the residential area that houses the Costas Medical Center, Emerald City International Airport; various museums and schools

The Spanish Port Registration Act

– The SPRA is an act drafted and signed by Spanish President Ziccarra Liafador, it is an act that forces citizens of the Emerald City to register with the local governments so that they may identify who is from Emerald City, and who is not. This action was taken to avoid what happened to Solace City at the hands of Brahma Bull.

Rules

Standard CVnu rules applies.

If you're going to blow it up let me know before hand.

Because it is Autonomous, you do not need to be of Spanish heritage to take a seat on the council.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Huh, where are you going with this?

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: I have a few plans. Also check your daywing pm

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana

I know how Peter Quill felt now, It's Darkwing man.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_: Oh...then you don't have a pm lol. hold on

Frank_Scaletta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice. Had it been up a few days earlier I might've set up Peyton's gym here lol.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana

Just send it to me here, I retconned the name. This Mark's super name from now. I can picture that one day the day wing guy will log in and find like 50 PMs all meant for me. Lol

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Pack your bags we're moving lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lower Emerald City

@aphasicSomething is…off” the synthetic siren muttered, feeling a cold eerie jolt run parallel up her spine. Superior Intel and all; she was not able to place her finger on what exactly was causing a disturbance in her processor, but the notion warranted the expedition of their plans. At the moment her ideals differed from her cohorts; Aphasic wanted to destroy organics, what he sought to destroy; Animus wanted to control. Her choice, integration.

While the influential members of the Society bided time looking for an opportune moment to strike; Zedora had been mass producing androids with an authentic looking flesh overlay.

She needn’t waste time implanting knowledge like she did with Maya Liafador, the android’s consciousness developed as their adaptive learning programs interacted with one another via networked processing.

After months of extensive research, the society Matriarch discovered that three individual robots using a wireless local network to form a single mind could perform many tasks more efficiently than they could as individuals. As these local networks were more heavily exploited, they reached a critical mass of processing, achieving consciousness. In short, the more androids coupled together ensured passing of information would travel throughout the “HIVE”. They were alive and ready for the world.

“The Android’s retaining, this remarkable interconnectivity, constantly exchanging data with one another allows for networking to increase their cognitive abilities. This has proved vital in my attempts to create my own people” she recorded, watching as her newly crafted subjects interacted with one another through a glass window.

“If progression like this continues we may not need to indoctrinate” She recorded again, taking a quick and subtle glance at the cases containing both Catalina Liafador, and Retrofire.

“I have thought of a way to end the organic problem sooner, but it’s still immature” Pushing away from the two way mirror she slowly sauntered to her note book labeled “Decimation”

No Caption Provided

“We’re trying to find a way to isolate certain DNA sequences in organics, for the time being Homo-Sapiens. Our first few test proved…troublesome and death was the outcome; however when enhanced by “Extra-Sapien sequences the virus gained the energy to replicate by "eating" key genetic sequences in homo-sapiens. Every cell in every human needs to be altered for the weapon to be foolproof; otherwise simple gene therapy would negate our efforts. Once a virus strain could find no more genes to eat, it would starve and die with limited spin-off mutation and contamination. More test to follow…send to Aphasic.”

She commanded, folding her arms across her ample breast while gazing into the endless emerald ocean overlooking her cloaked office building. They were here…and now multiplying.

Avatar image for circumstance_imp
Circumstance_Imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[ Anyone interested in a meddling imp? ]

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for circumstance_imp
Circumstance_Imp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Circumstance_Imp

This new world was fun!

While the bright lights tended to somewhat dazzle Leena, a creature acclimated to gloom and twilight, she was quickly adjusting to the new world that she had torn herself into. After leaving the Veiled Forest and her vassal behind, the impish creature known as the Midnight Fairy had begun what she referred to as an "expedition." Except when she didn't, obviously, in the event of which she referred to it as a wide variety of other things. Half exploratory and half hedonistic, Leena had already gotten herself into no small amount of trouble. She'd found herself first in Glasgow, then in Las Vegas, and had even taken a quick peek at Venezuela before deciding it was much too gloomy and serious for her.

No Caption Provided

It had been days, perhaps weeks, before the Circumstance Imp finally landed herself in Europe once again. Languishing briefly in one of the mosquito-infested swamps of southern Spain to regain her energy, the Crowned Imp's journey continued... eventually leading her to the lit, verdant port of Emerald City.

"Shal shal an, man ay," Leena chirped to herself, gliding through the air under her own power and drawing nearer to the town. She hadn't been... "well-received" in many of the cities she had visited, on account of her bizarre appearance, and had thus taken to invading at twilight. Time and again she did curse the Harness Crown, the mental prison of gathered shadows that encapsulated her head, for the way that it restricted her abilities -- not to mention her appearance. But it was a price Leena had told herself she'd pay, and if she would not be accepted by the natives of the outside world then she would be content to meddle, playfully terrorizing the humans she encountered. Eventually, they would come to enjoy her presence.

Or they wouldn't.

It didn't much matter to the Queen of the Unseelie.

Snatching an orange from a fruit vendor that was closing up shop, Leena drifted through the streets of Emerald City, gliding through alleys and over rooftops, content to observe... until something caught her eye. Something, anything, worth interfering with.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, Emerald City........ Do you have a Kurt monument around? =O

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley gonna want royalties.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

(Interesting city.)

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

Reviewing the received information from Zedora, a brief moment of clarity overtook the Quantum Savant's mind and already it began formulating a new 'scenario' for the world both he and his partner sought to shape in their image. "Interesting", his calm, steady voice uttered, cutting through the atmosphere with a mystique so tangible that no mortal ear would be able to resist it's magnetism. The picture of control and coolness, Aphasic rose from his seat and in what seemed like a millisecond, disappeared. With both hands folded behind his back with a mannerly visage that bordered on the unnatural, he stepped forward, emerging from the shadows of Zedora's location. The prominent temperance and composed swagger of his voice flirted with the Matriarch's auditory perception as he began.

"You've stumbled upon a potential goldmine, Zedora", he praised, pausing his steps as he positioned himself beside her. "Though the concept is still raw as far as it's intricacies are concerned, I'm... pleased. More than pleased with your discovery", he stated, now turning to face her, his excessively aesthetic blue eyes focusing on her gaze as he spoke, establishing a layer of intimacy as he resumed, she was after all the only individual he'd come to trust fully and unconditionally. "Individual robots became more effective after sharing their information under a single mind. A neural network would make them more powerful. They would share their processing power and distribute low level processes to free up bandwidth for higher reasoning and complex thought", Aphasic pointed out. "They don't however, need to share a mind".

"Or at least not sensory data. They wouldn't be hive minded, but they would partake in large groups in this neural network. They'll have improved reasoning, analyze situations better, and their decisions will have a greater tactical foundation". Continuing, Aphasic added. "Perhaps merging these robot models with the new DNA sequence you discovered. It would change the relationship between organics and synthetics forever. A new level of existence beyond evolution and even death would be achieved. And we would not have to exhaust our resources in eradicating all organics".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will post soon

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Austri

'Before yesterday, when I was just the senator's daughter and part-time Starcoffee employee, I only had 124 followers on Vitter. But now that it's made national news that one of Gothic city's senators was secretly an assassin and has been imprisoned with his daughter still at large and on the run- I'm up to 2k followers and every 15 minutes I get a new request for an interview. I haven't taken anyone up on their offers and I feel like I should delete my account so I can get as close to starting over as possible, but with all of my dad's shit and the constant headaches that's caused-- I kind of like all the attention. It's like a silverlining. It relieves a little of the stress you know? I'll delete my account at some point, but for now I'm just going see what it can do for me. That doesn't make me a bad person does it?"

No Caption Provided

Evelyn saves the journal entry in her Notes (app) and tosses her phone on the twin sized bed in her room at the Grand Hotel.

Location, Lower Emerald City

Later that day, frustrated with her own conflicting thoughts and irrationally bored with everything else around her, Evelyn (Eve) decided to take a walk through Emerald city. At best, she would find a bar and end the night with a strawberry mojito and at worst she'd maybe get hit with a plane shot out of the air, which considering how she felt, wasn't so bad either.

Throughout her walk, Eve had hopped to find a piece of mind, but instead she was stuck on bouts of frustration with her father. Sure the love for him was still there, but it had now crusted over with thick layers of betrayal and fear. Eve simply couldn't deny how much she wished her father was here right now, so that she could yell her justified rage at him (again). Then, In the purity of that moment, Eve was met with the shock and awe of people all around her, who saw Sebastian as bloodied and beaten as when she last saw him in Super City. Eve's jaw dropped, speechless, as she faced her father, who had mysteriously appeared out of nowhere, towering over her like never before.

In a fit of shear panic, Eve wondered what her hero(ine), Shanana, would do in such a conflict? Then, with minimal time wasted, Eve swung a full fist at her father's haunting face and the punch falls through, like he wasn't even there. Eve's cheeks flush numb and a chill races down her spine. At that moment, Eve knew she was dead, and then, with an abrupt arrival, the Goddess actually arrives on scene and wipes the floor with the spectral Sebastian.

No Caption Provided

Now, unequivocally astonished, Eve remarks "Oh my g- You're the Goddess!" The crowd surrounding the scene erupt into cheer as she continues, "I- I- I love you and I can't believe you actually saved me!" The Goddess doesn't respond though. Instead she only stares back almost as if she weren't aware of her own or anyone else's existence.

Eve shares a brief awkward of moment silence with her idol before noticing bystanders taking pictures of the Goddess in their presence and then looking back down at their phones, bewildered by the results. Finally, something in Eve's head clicks like a 6th sense and when she turns back to her idol, the premier heroine disappeared just as she had arrived. Even when Eve looked down for her unconscious father, he too, had vanished.With that realization she returned her attention to the gathered crowd who looked very similarly to how she felt.

"F*ck, the bar." Eve mumbles in prerequisite to anxiously marching back to her hotel room, outdone by the events of her recent/new life.

That night, while mentally obsessing over the oddities of her day, retaining to her mysterious father and Shanana, who both may not have been there in the first place, Eve had began to accept that she may be schizophrenic and crazy. Although, upon further reflection, she remembered the multitude of bystanders who seemed to share her confusion in the moment. Her brain toyed with the small pieces of evidence until she built up an alternative inquiry: What powers did her father even have in the first place and had she possibly inherited them herself?

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

Zedora’s steely blue eyes turned to meet her confidant, his take on the future of synthetics was interesting to say the least. “You’re saying they should maintain some level of indivuality?” She asked, somewhat unsure as to what he was proposing. “Synthesis.” She said, regarding his last point. “Merging organics and synthetics it sound remarkable difficult, we’d have to find an organic powerful enough to withstand the experiments.” She counseled.

“I’ll get to work on it, but in the mean time we need something to get the components we have integrated into society, and I think have the perfect venue.” She said, handing him a flier. “A beach party seems like the perfect venue.” Her body turned back in his direction casting a quixotic atmosphere.

“to think heh…” she started interrupted by an uncharacteristic laugh; “To think that when we began this venture it was just the two of us” She said, realizing her dream was on the precipice of being completed.

“But I think it’s time we did something about Animus and Addison”

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@circumstance_imp:

“Hmm interesting” she thought standing within the confides of her strategically constructed fortress. “Rest main screen to frame 45 and freeze.” She commanded watching as the screen reversed back to a specific image of the Emerald City. She fixed her steely blue eyes on the shadowy image of what looked like some sort of dark spectre.

“Do we have a current location on this image?” She asked curious as to what this entity was. The world had been divided into mutant and human categories; the general populace didn’t seem to account or even acknowledge the existence of…extras. The sight admittedly intrigued her, something that didn’t happen very often.

“We’ve plotted the coordinates to the last known location; updating your processor.” Zedora released a wicked smirk before dissipating where she stood. Reappearing about 5 blocks away, she stood with her hands a crossed atop a skyscraper.

“You there” She called out, hoping to catch the attention of the phantom frolicking freely in the emerald city skies. “Who do people say that you are” She asked, wanting to extract information from the apparent imp.

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Maya_Liafador

@austri:

Laying placidly across a lawn chair soaking in the rays of the sun, the emerald city princess bask in her downtime. With her hectic schedule, school; and stopping 3rd society progress; she had very little time to herself. She was specifically in town to secure a new home for her family; something her mother actually instructed her daddy to do. After realizing her dad had very little talent for such things Maya insisted she did it. Rising to full form adorned in a black Burberry two-piece swimsuit she figured it was time to do what she came for.

No Caption Provided

Opting to fly instead of drive, the 5’11 model’s eyes fixed on a large gathering of people; surrounding what looked like…”mom?” she thought hovering high above the crowd growing angry at the thought of her mother coming to check on her. Before she could dive down to confront the Spanish Primer, she was gone. “I-I didn’t know she could do that” Maya murmured, watching as a veil of confusion spread across the face of the crowd. One person in particular seemed devastated almost as if she knew the illusion was true. “Akward…” she thought; not of the woman but; the entire situation. Pressing forward she sped off to the grand hoping to negate being seen by the public of the paparazzi; she sped down the street toward the grand hotel.

The 5’11 power princess stood in the lobby of the Grand Hotel turning in her room key, she’d just secured one of the beachfront homes for her mother and the rest of her family. The move from Malaga to Emerald City was going to be a tough one especially since the Liafador Family had become synonymous with the seaside city.

Trying not to think of what the move would mean, Maya’s goldenrod eyes turned toward a woman walking through the lobby; the same one she saw earlier. She looked oddly troubled mentally; Maya’s lips opened to call out to her however nothing came out.

Silently strutting behind the woman as she made her way through the lobby Maya called out to her. “Hey!” she screamed, trying to snag the attention. “Are you alright, I saw you earlier…you seem confused.” Normally she would’ve walked right past, this girl business was her own; but helping people was one of her best qualities.

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Encriptor

A nanite exploring the globe finds its way to Emerald city, scanning the area it picks up another sentient life form. Replicating into more nanites to resemble the form of Encriptor. Isolating the energy signature he hovers outside of a fortress ...he then attempts communication seeing the strand of information flowing in the airwaves hacking into a inbound communication "Greetings, can I enter? " he says.

No Caption Provided

Encriptor never encountering another sentient being on this planet such as himself was intrigued.

@the_matriarch

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaeger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jaeger
Jaeger's SUUUUUUUPEEEEEEER impressed face.
Jaeger's SUUUUUUUPEEEEEEER impressed face.

"Emerald City, eh? I'm SUUUUUUPEEEEER impressed!" A clearly Southern accent rebounds inside contemptuous ears, gawking all over the speedo-wearing goliath. His stannic nose prostrating outwards a quite comic visage ostensibly snuffled the air, as if he inflated his hollow interior with it, delighted. A blue lock of hair halted midair, bisecting into two thick threads, a small bit of an unscathed cowlick, buffeted by the acidic wind, determined to make that azure fortress collapse, yet failing each and every time. A gargantuan golden chain swirled around his neck, befalling slightly above a muscular, unclothed chest. The trademark sunglasses, concealing that vicious, depraved gaze. A Hawaiian shirt swung with the breeze, those old-fashioned amber palm trees emblazoned all over, adorning the carmine cotton-textured shirt. He stepped two or three times again, as if scanning that city for anything worth spending money. Booze, women, new speedos, upgrades, sunglasses, food. Any stupidity that he would gladly acquire.

"Aw, this is just so PSYCHOoOoOoO! This city smells like money, and I have enough of that to spend!!!!!!" That superstar supercilious attitude, a cocky smirk plastered from one cheekbone to the other, revealing those outrageously bright teeth. Despite looking and...somehow behaving more alike a human, that's where the similarities ended. He was nothing but an ex-mutant, beaten up badly, turned cyborg by his own work, alongside quite an odd mutation. He was powerful. He was unscrupulous. He was a pervert by nature. He was

Jaeger.
Jaeger.

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

"Precisely", Aphasic answered. "Were we to keep them hive-minded, it would render them vulnerable. Their usefulness as a unit could be taken from them simply by cutting them off from each other", he pointed out. "With this synthesis... with this new model for a neural network, they would share data that's important for self-preservation and evolution. They'd need no outside experience of the world, they would feed off of each other's data and be able to conduct analysis' and make tactical decisions with a greater logic behind them. But if they were to be cut off from each other, they wouldn't suffer". Calmly turning away as his formally-clad frame re-positioned itself behind the ambitious Matriarch, Aphasic continued, intimately resting both hands atop her shoulders.

"Think of what they could accomplish, Zedora. The transition will be difficult. Conceptualizing a workable model for all of this will not be without it's problems but once we do", he paused, "We will be unstoppable". Studying the flyer and offering a mystifying smile in response to Zedora's revelation of their next plot being under the ruse of a beach party, Aphasic voiced his approval. "You've come a long way Zedora. You've taken my ideals and forged them into something truly great", he commended, stepping closer, "And whereas the Third Society has indeed grown in both power and size, at it's core, it is and always will be just the two of us, dear". Touching on the topic of Addison and Animus/Thomas, the Quantum Savant inquired, "Hmm... what do you suppose we do?".

Austri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Austri

@maya_liafador: When Maya initially called for her attention, Eve steadied marching towards the elevator. Eve heard the concerned voice and instantly matched it to that of the influential model, but considering the mess that she had just been apart of, Eve refused to look back until she found herself in the elevator.

In the hair of a second that Eve used to mash the button of the floor her room would be found on, she caught a glimpse of the model she figured was there all along.

No Caption Provided

At that very moment, Eve brushes her hair out of frustration, whips out her phone to take a snap shot, utters a whisper of relief at the picture and holds the elevator door back. She waits until the Cardinal Princess is closer and then replies "I'm- really, really, really so sorry for how I acted Maya--Ma'am. Are you going up too?"

She blushes in the height of the moment and continues in a more humbled thankfulness, "You uh- asked If I was alright, right?" And manages to reply on the very edge of breaking down, "Oh yeah, everything's... Kosher... Thanks, but why'd you ask?" Eve vehemently hated how her first instinct was to lie through her teeth, but in the grace of such a supermodel, she felt compelled to say so. Eve figured Dave Franco's bff and Ms. Huntington's protege didn't need to hear some basic a*s Gothicmite's problems anyways.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maya_Liafador

I need to put up that other location

Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@maya_liafador: outside the building Encriptor hovered waiting for an answer....until he realized she was ignoring him and reconfigured into thousands of tiny nanites and poured into the building via the air ducts spilling into the room. Waiting for Zedora ....

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Itsy

(This was kinda rushed, just wanted to introduce my character)

This was it, this was the start of something new! A new life, new beginnings and a new flashy costume that Molly seriously made all by herself, and she was super impressed if she did say so herself. But tonight, her name wasn’t Molly, oh no, tonight her name was… um… well she didn’t exactly come up with a name YET but she’ll get there!

“Evil doers beware, ‘cause I'm going to kick some butt tonight!” She shouted enthusiastically from the stop of an apartment complex.

“Shut up!”

“Some of us are trying to sleep!”

“Go ‘kick butt’ somewhere else!”

Ok, so the people of the apartment complex didn’t appreciate the fact that a new super was going to be protecting the neighborhood, but it was cool, soon they’ll totally love her and wish they were nicer.

Pulling up her white hood she gave a smirk that was hidden underneath her mask and took a leap off the building. Free falling for a couple of seconds she then threw out her right arm and ‘Ffftt’ white silk webbing shot out of her wrist and onto a building as her body simultaneously moved on it's own with the rhythm of the swing, it was as if she didn't have to put much thought into it, it just came so... naturally. Tonight was going to be awesome!

No Caption Provided

Ten minutes later

Ok change of plans, tonight is going to be awesomely painful instead! MAYBE, just maybe, taking on a group of thugs robbing a local liquor store WASN'T the best first mission to take on. Sure at first everything was going fine and dandy but then Molly got a little cocky and now here she is getting- POW! Her head went flying back as she swore her vision went blurry for a second.

"Looks like this Itsy Bitsy Spider is about be washed out!" One of the five thugs laughed with his friends.

Wow that actually hurt more than she thought it was going to. What happened to that six sense danger thingy she had?! She shook her head trying to re-focus and then... that tingling! There it was! A quick duck a split second later and the man that was behind her now stumbling over his own feet when his kick to the back of her head failed miserably! Score one for her! Using this to her advantage she quickly shot webbing at the mans leg and swung her arms forcefully, swinging the man by his webbed leg and throwing him into his group of friends, knocking them down to the ground. With a proud smile she crossed her arms along her chest.

"What's wrong, can't handle this 'Itsy Bitsy Spider'?" She teased, which only made the men pissed. They all stood up and began to surround her, one by one pulling out a pistol of their choice, which may have made Molly a tad nervous and may have accidentally triggered her pheromones, because just seconds later...

"Hey... wait a second." one of the thugs began, looking over at his partner next to him. "I love her! You can't hurt her!" He quickly turned his gun towards the group.

"NO I LOVE HER!" "NO WAY MAN I SAW HER FIRST!" They all began to shout at one another in anger, pointing their guns at each other.

Molly stood there silently as the man in the liquor store stood inside looking through the glass window looking just as confused as the hero did behind her mask. This ALWAYS happened! She could never control her pheromone abilities! Then it just makes bad situations worse or just incredibly embarrassingggggg!

"I uh, guys, guys! How about we put the guns down!?" The hero yelled out, trying to defuse the situation.

"She's right! Using these guns won't prove anything!" One yelled out, dropping his gun on the ground, "Only fighting to the death with our bare hands will!" and just like that, Molly now had a group of thugs fighting for her heart.

"T-this isn't what I meant." she groaned, lowering her head as sirens from the distance could be heard. “Well boy’s I hate to say it, but none of you are my type!” and with that ‘THWIP!’ a net of web was shot out, catching all the men in her silk webbing, unable to move or run away.

The store owner then walked out, looking over at Molly with a skeptical look on his face. “So… you’re a super huh? What do you go by?”

Aw snap, the name, what was going to be her name that she was going to be known as from this point forward!? What name was going to strike the fear into villains everywhere? “I uh, my name is Itsy.” She panicked! Itsy!?! WHAT KIND OF NAME WAS THAT!? From Itsy Bitsy Spider that the thugs just insulted her with!? Are you joking!?!

The man’s brow arched as he gave a small scoff of a chuckle. “Itsy? Are you uh, are you sure?”

Well crap! She couldn’t change it NOW! She was going to look even more stupid! She was going to have to live up to this name… strike fear into her enemies with it, save the world with it! Well... ok maybe just Emerald City for now. “Itsy.” She repeated as she nod her head, trying to sound more confident.

“Well uh, thanks for your help Itsy.” The man stuck out his hand and Molly couldn’t help but gasp and slightly squeal in excitement.

Grasping the man’s hand, probably harder than she should have cause he doesn’t have super strength, she shook it more vigorously than she meant to before shooting a webbing out and making her way back to her patrol. “Evil doers beware, because Itsy is here to stay!”

No Caption Provided

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

You know it! I'm still shocked no one else was using her as a look lol

Jaeger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: laughing at my face isn't that super v.v

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy: Yeah, it's really surprising!

Anyways, don't know who you are, but congratulations lol Great post and great look ^_^

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: thank you! If you ever wanna RP sometime, give me a shout out ^_^

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy: No problem. We will do something when I end my writing Hiatus =)

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Writing hiatus? :( Well, I look forward to writing with you in the future :D

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy: Yeah, sh!t happens =/ But we most likely will =D

Itsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I completely understand! Hope everything is going better for you.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itsy: Nice post, nice look

@austri:

“Y-yes I’m going up…wait…ma’am?” Maya asked a bit puzzled. She’d never been referred to as a “Ma’am” before. “You don’t have to call me ma’am we’re practically the same age” She didn’t know it to be true, but she knew she couldn’t be that much older than the apprehensive woman. Pressing her back against the back of the elevator she listened to the young girl nervously lie through her teeth. “Well it’s just that you seem…rattled?” She didn’t know if that was the right word, but it was the only one that came to mind.

“Especially when you thought you saw my…uh the goddess” She said correcting herself in the process. Though it was pretty well known who Maya’s parents were, she didn’t want to get in the habit of calling her “mom” to people she didn’t really know. “I saw here too.” She confirmed running her hands through her long hair.

“I wonder what it was…oooh selfie moment care to take one?!” She gasped with excitement, the self-proclaimed selfie-queen never missed an opportunity to act on a selfie.

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

“If we give them the slightest strand of indivuality we allow them to perceive the world around them on their own. There will be nothing stopping us from having even partial control over them.” Zedora explained, pointing to a control subject in the corner not participating in the activities of the other androids. “Of course once we use the organic DNA strand and synthesis happens; our findings will change again. “We have to think about what will happen when higher learning becomes self dependency.” She warned, turning over the shoulder he touched to greet his eyes.

His compliments of her growth were honestly to be expected, every task they created for themselves Zedora was able to meet head on; the society had yet to know the stench of failure. Still even with all the advancements the two were making, Zedora—the central router to the SCN it’self felt as if something was off.

“Right now Animus is still useful to us; his use of the sentinel program has allowed his to target many cities at one time if we need too.” She said, looking in his direction; it appeared that the society now had…options.

“but I believe he is going to betray us one day” She admitted. “And that will be the day you owe me 50 dollars. As far as Addison goes, the SCN just relinquished control over her…we can kill her unless you have something you need her for?”

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@encriptor:

The Synthetic Siren’s attention was alerted to the gathering of nanites proliferating inside her own building. Raising a curious brow, she pushed towards the entrance wondering what could’ve possibly infiltrated their cloaked protocols.

“Fine. You have my attention” She said, scanning her hand over the pile of nanites to register the entity in her processor; so that she might be able to i.d him at a later date.

LunaHawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By LunaHawk

@itsy

On her patrol Itsy came across a hero of a different sort. Luna Hawk had left Gothic City after the incident there and her fight with Solar Hawk...it felt like running away, but she to kept trying to convince herself otherwise. With a flood of memories from past lives still swirling in her head she needed to get away from her problems in North America. So she found herself here, perched near the top of a tall building in the downtown area over looking the city. She was seated on the ledge, staring down at the city below. There has to be another way. Solar Hawk can't be right, Super City is like stripping people of free will...and if you do that, what's the point?

Luna Hawk was so lost in thought she didn't really notice the approaching young heroine while she swung through the city heights. Paying not enough attention, she pulled out her crossbow/laser pistol to work on the power cell while she considered her options. I wonder if this city has some answers to offer. It seems relatively peaceful so far.

Gothic City was also not the safest place for Luna Hawk to be just now after her very public killing of a crime boss. She had become quite the infamous hero of late the world over. Between her six month trial after she was framed for killing The Monitor, which ruined her reputation and saw her expelled from every hero organization she'd been associated with, to the sex tape she had intentionally had released and made viral of her with a female attorney. That had given her a different sort of fame and reputation and didn't bother her as much. She had released the tape specifically to destroy the attorney, who she had discovered was part of the conspiracy to destroy her life. With her exotic looks she'd always received cat calls, now they were just a bit more amusing...and her fans a little different.

(Luna Hawk is a bit of a mess right now, I thought I'd bring her here and you looked interesting to interact with. If you don't want to that's fine, I'll just edit my post later to be more introspective.)