Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Caribbean

No Caption Provided

High Winds rip through her raven tinted tassels leaving her locks a chaotic mess but went disregarded. Trivial things like appearance didn't daunt the Psychotic Buccaneer. As her mighty vessel, Seax, push through the moonlit waters of the Caribbean her head bounces back and forth moving melodically to the horrid sounds of her 'crew'.

The Dread Pirates, a crew of those she maimed, a crew of the damned, each one is forever forbidden to pass into the afterlife so long as their souls are bound to her blades. Rising from her throne she seemingly glided to the bow with her blades rotating around her frame. Her skin almost a pure pale, her clothes purposely hiding her small but muscular build.

Half-Liafador-Half Knightfall, but beholden to no familial bonds or traditions. She was the Dread Pirate. Guided by the moon's blessing she could just make out the small island about 5 miles off.

"Silence..." She murmured. Even in death, her spirits wouldn't disobey. The Seax crept closer and closer too old fashioned to be detected by the likes of radar, to concealed in a shroud to be seen from above, just a black spot in the ocean.

"I think I am a pretty reasonable person. No? Perhaps a reasonable person wouldn't do what I'm thinking. But if pushed to the limits, ah yes! A reasonable person would, in fact, do what I'm thinking." She said going back and forth with herself.

"I can't be bothered to make landfall. Go get him. Bring him aboard" On her command, her two blades transform into howling wraiths and went screaming onto the land in search of their target. "The rest of you tidy this place up...we're expecting a guest," She said with a lopsided grin are eyes colder than the ocean she sailed.

Executing a swift turn, Faatina stormed back toward her throne grabbing a bottle of Puerto Rican rum. She took a heavy swig, so much that content trickle down her chin only to be smeared away by her pasty forearm.

Not too long after finishing the bottle her wraiths returned with him in hand. A messenger, one she paid handsomely to find a treasure. He pocketed the money, not expecting her to come looking for him.

"Ah good. you're available" There was a false glee in her voice, that aside, the moment he stepped foot on her vessel he was susceptible to the dread. "Now. Sit." She said aggressively kicking him into a nearby chair. "I figured we had a deal" She continued pacing around eying him with sly calculation.

"You would find it. Return it to me, and I would pay you again." Though she was actively speaking, he wasn't listening his mind was too concerned with the apparitions moving about the ship to even care. "PAY ATTENTION!" Her voice boomed halting all but the sound of her fist smacking him in the face. "THEY ARE BUT SPIRITS, ME? YES ME? I AM VERY REAL!" spit flying from her mouth smacking and sliding down the sides of his cheeks.

"But you. You broke a deal. And the code dictates" He tried to say something anything, but he was too overcome by fear to form a sentence. "But, I am conflicted. If I kill you on my ship. Then the stench of your incompetence will stay here with me."

As she stood thinking about her dilemma her swords twirled nervously around her until "Ahh who cares!"

No Caption Provided

With a quick sleight of the hand, she'd removed his head. Taking a moment to eye her craftsmanship "Next time, I'll use the potato peeler" His spirit lifted from his body initially confused but as her powers kicked in it was as if the ship assigned him his role. "Tie the body to the bow" moving again she nearly stepped in the fresh blood. "And clean that up" Stepping over the blood she made her way back towards her throne when the sight of a spirit not native to her vessel caught her attention.

"Sister. I swear I've seen you more in your death than I did when you were alive. What do you want?"

She grimaced walking through the spirit of Ziccarra to sit on her throne once more. "Why are you looking for my daughters' dagger?" Z asked a bit ticked Faatina walked through her.

"Just once dearie, I'd like you to say hello. I have my reasons for looking for the dagger. But better me than anyone else right? Y'know Ziccarra keeps it in the family" Faatina jested making the man's lips move like his severed head was some sort of dummy.

"Faatina. You cannot unearth that dagger. That power in the hands of anyone will--"

"WILL GIVE THEM CONTROL OF A GODDESS! You think I don't know my own niece's power! ARE YOU THAT NAIVE!"

No Caption Provided

Once again Faatina fashioned a lopsided grin before kissing at the man's lips. "You've changed since you've been on this ship" Her dead sister's words drew a glare from the Dread Pirate.

It was true Faatina's mind begin to transform into a non-sensical mesh, most of her conversations were with herself.

"Perhaps you're right. But all I ever hear about is how you effed up Spain, how the Knightfalls are so dysfunctional. Where is OUR part in all this? Oh, that's right we were given away because my father was a bit of a rolling stone. And your mother's vagina larger than a bass' mouth. And to make all this worse YOU married my brother. It's My time now Ziccarra.

"If I were you I'd stop worrying about the land of the living. Because the next time you visit this ship it'll be a family reunion."

The Dread Pirate
The Dread Pirate

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for faatina_knightfall
Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This character ticks so many of my boxes I hate it. I love the concept and the packaging. (Is it wrong I kinda wanna see this "family reunion" happen? >_>)

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brutal

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6 Feral Nova  Moderator

Omg Faatina... she's such a bad@ss... I like her but fear her at the same time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: We have to set something up between her and Samuel

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Feral Nova  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@catalina_liafador: I'm not about to sacrifice my character that I haven't even had time to use yet!

But i'll do an interaction where you wanna meet? :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers