#1 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

This my first RPG I've created.

What happens is that your hero wakes up in a place called Shadow Earth, a mysterious universe that looks like Earth except there is a strange shadow everywhere and other things that make subtly different then our own universe.

More importantly, your hero wakes up near Shadow Doppelgangers.

The Doppelgangers look just like your hero except that their powers are exactly opposite to the hero's powers and if your hero is good, the Doppelganger is evil and vice versa.

You must use your ComicVine characters.

#2 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Where am I?" Cryo-Wolf awoke to shadows all around him in a barren wasteland.

He jumped to his feet. "Who the hell are you people!? What the hell are you!?" He readied to fight as he looked closer at the shadows. They were exactly like him.

He shot ice darts at them to see how they would react. Instead of stopping them, they shot out a blast of fire, scorching the ice darts in mid-air.

Cryo-Wolf stared at the shadows in amazement as they slowly crept toward him. "Doppelgangers...." He said to himself. He had eard of these beings before. made of shadow, they are your complete opposite. "This may be harder then I thought...."

#3 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: By the way Neutral people's doppelgangers are also neutral but this won't stop them from fighting each other.Also, if you ever name them, they have to have opposite names like Akwa's Doppelganger is Fira and CryoWolf's Doppelganger could be called FlameLion or something like that.

When Akwa woke up he looked around and saw that he was in a place just like Earth except that the Sun was black. Then he sttode up and came face to face with.... himself!

It looked just like him excpet instead of being made of water, this being was made out of fire.

The creature said "Holy crap! A parallel version of me! You shall die when you taste the wrath of....Fira!

"Boy is this guy melodramitic or what?" though Akwa.

Just then Fira launched a stream of flame at him, almost vaporising him!

"That's it!" said Akwa as he launched himself at Fira.

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the shadows lunged for Cryo-Wolf. He noticed that they weren't werewolves at all, they were werecats. And girls.

"Whoa talk about a total opposite." He said as he jumped back.

One of the doppelgangers stepped forward and all of the others vanished,"I am the real one, you shall fight me, Pyro-Cat!" She shot and fireball at Cryo, who shot ice darts at it.

The two merged and created steam. Cryo-Wolf manipulated the steam and spread it throughout the battlefield, hoping to even the odds a little.

#5 Posted by Eidolon (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Eyes open..."my sheets aren't black". Eli sits up and finds himelf in a room exactly like his own only like looking in a mirror of it as well of all the different color schemes. Oh and the angry looking versions of himself all holding baseball bats. Quickly Eli turns invisible and rolls off the bed. Bewilderdly the boys look around. Eli then quickly dispatches of the constantly visible versions of himself.

"Ok that was lame...but I hate to beat myself up over it. Did ya get it?... Oh yeah the unconcious thing, sorry. Its probably better that you didn't hear it, I wish I was. No matter how hard I try I can never be one of the funny ones."

Eli looks down at the guys and walks out the door thinking "Now What?"

#6 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa and Fira rolled on the ground beating the crap out of each other.

Neither of them could beat the other. Whenever Akwa attempted to quench Fira, Fira attempted to evaporate him and vice versa.

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf walked slowly through the fog-covered battlefield. He strained his ears to hear the slightest movement. He heard it and shot a blast of ice in that direction. The fog cleard and revealed nothing, no one was there. This Pyro-Cat was fast and shrewd. This would be hard.

A shrill laugh filled the air, and Cryo knew it was her. He jumped up above the fog to find that Pyro-Cat had gotten the same idea. They launched themselves at each other, sparring in mid-air. A punch, a kick, another punch. An occasional bite. They continued this for a few minutes before falling back to the ground.

Cryo-Wolf took all of the fog and blast it at Pyro-Cat, managing to knock her back. She burst through the fog, fists and feet flaming. She launched a kick at Cryo and he managed to cover her hands and feet in ice and catch her foot. Each time their feet or hand connected, steam would fly into the air, and they would replace the fire or ice that they lost. Will this battle ever end!? Cryo-Wolf thought.

#8 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

With a kick Akwa managed to knock Fira through a wall. As Akwa looked through the hole in the wall, he couldn't see anything since there was a load of fog everywhere.

As he looked around he saw two people fighting. He was about to see what was happening when he saw a faint glow. He turned around just in time for Fira to punch him hard enough to send him flying into the other people who were fighting in the fog.

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf sent a kick flying at Pyro-Cat, who caught it. Still in that pose, they both looked up and saw a man flying toawrds them. They both pushed away from each other and let the man hit the ground.

Cryo-Wolf then noticed it was Akwa. "Whoa dude are you alri-" Cryo didn't get to finish his sentence as Pyro-Cat shot a flaming punch at him. He backflipped to dodge it, but she then stood over Akwa. "Fira," She said,"This is your Doppelganger. I am not supposed to fight him." Just then Fira walked through the hole in the wall. Wait there was a wall1?

Cryo-Wolf was too busy fighting to notice he and Pyro-Cat were in a room, not a wide-open space. Cryo-Wolf quickly ran and got Akwa up. Fira and Pyro-Cat both stood next to each other, Fira facing Akwa, and Pyro-Cat facing Cryo-Wolf.

I think there's a plan here we don't know about.... Cryo thought to himself.

#10 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa looked up and saw CryoWolf. "How the hell did you get here?" Meanwhile...

Fira looked up and saw PyroCat. "How the hell did you get here?" Meanwhile...

Akwa whispered to CryoWolf. "If these are our doppelgangers, then were perfectly equal to each other so we can't kill each other. The only way to beat them if is someone else does it for you. I suggest that you attack Fira and I'll go for PyroCat." Akwa looked over and saw that Fira was saying the exact same thing to PyroCat! Meanwhile....

Fira whispered to PyroCat. "If these are our doppelgangers, then were perfectly equal to each other so we can't kill each other. The only way to beat them if is someone else does it for you. I suggest that you attack Akwa and I'll go for CryoWolf." Fira looked over and saw that Akwa was saying the exact same thing to CryoWolf!

"Crap!" said both Akwa and Fira at the same time as they realised they had both thought of the same plan.

#11 Posted by Crunchtime (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: Hope it's all right if I hop in...

"Oh... man. My head," Ty Riggs sat up and put a hand to his aching skull. It was only after his hand dropped that he realized that a white, monstrous beast sat crouched a few feet away, staring at him with lavender eyes. "Oh crap."

The creature charged, roaring and swinging. Ty rolled out of the way, simultaneously turning into Crunchtime. Black fur and muscles erupted from his body and his eyes flashed yellow as power entered his veins. The two beasts stood facing each other down, waiting for the other to make a move.

"Whatever this place is," Crunchtime growled to himself. "I hate it already." And with that he dove for his counterpart, the two crashing together in a heap of swinging, bloody rage.

#12 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa jumped as Fira directed a blast at him. Fira dodged Akwa's attack and tackled him. Akwa and Fira collapsed into a whirling cloud of fists and legs with water and flame going everywhere.

#13 Posted by Nny (253 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: will we ever meet up?

Nny wakes to find that reality has changed around him.

"I KNEW that sleep was bad for me . . ." he mutters.

A ray of positive energy hits him, and he groans. "Dopplegangers? How unoriginal."

Night-black tentacles dripping purple goo erupts from the ground. They grab the copies and pull them down to Hell.

#14 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

Akwa grabbed Fira and was about to hurl him into space when Fira burnt through his hands and grabbed him. Akwa punched but Fira caught it and then Fira punched and Akwa blocked it.