Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@paragonxxx: I've a concept of a character that I've always wanted to make it be part of a meta human law enforcement organisation, it don't have any alt yet though, could be fun to use this guy here. :)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: He's more than welcome. He have a name yet? Aside from Hercules, of course. Ha ha. ~_^

Phant4sm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: He's more than welcome. He have a name yet? Aside from Hercules, of course. Ha ha. ~_^

Nope, he don't have a name yet, just this one blog. ^^

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ParagonxXx

@nightwarden17

Keira brings news to Jacob that she has spoken to Ms. Waller, her boss, and that Monica is very interested in Jacob's offer. She takes him to the massive Helicarrier that is constantly hovering 1,000 feet above the city. She gets out of the aircar that she used to get here and takes him to Waller's office after going through, and passing, multiple security checkpoints.

Outside of Waller's office, Keira stops and lowers her voice as she looks Jacob in the eye, "Here are some tips when dealing with Waller. She wishes to be addressed as either Director Waller or simply Director. Never call her Monica or Ms. Waller. And don't offer your hand to her either, she won't take it. She wants to see just you, so I can't go in there. I'll wait here and let you conduct your business. And one more thing. Please don't give her an excuse to lock you up in a prison cell. She's not a very nice woman, which is why I'm giving you some tips on how to deal with her. As your people say in this world, good luck and shake a leg." She smiles and gives him a brief kiss on his lips.

If Jacob walks into her office, it is very clean and tidy. She is sitting behind her desk as she looks over at him, "Mr. Chase, have a seat."

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NightWarden17

@paragonxxx: Jacob sits, his soldierly mentality on full display, hands clasped respectfully, posture straight as an arrow.

"Director, I've come to you with both civilian and federal propositions.

I want the DSA and Chase Conglomerates to become contractual business partners in an even greater capacity than they are already operating at, and as an off the books gesture, I'd be willing to personally do some wetwork for you.

Surely you must know those missions are a part of my history, and though my outlook has broadened with time, I still see the need to cross lines if lives are saved and justice ultimately prevails.

We mustn't rest on our laurels, the world is getting faster and faster, and if we don't adapt to and overcome threats, for all the good heroes are doing, the chaos will keep escalating.

MegaJustice, Reynard, the list goes on and on, some may say it's paranoia, but I say we have to be prepared.

I was very close with your predecessor before you took office and I would like to see that a professional relationship is established between us, in the name of securing this nation.

Whether it is contracts funneled to my company during business hours or projects between us behind closed doors, we could work well together.

I know you have plenty of ideas, most likely written down in a blacklist of some sort, don't we all have ulterior motives?"

If I wanted to, I could expose everything you've built and send it all come tumbling down, but I won't, if I can be assured you won't betray me.

I may be a family man now, but that doesn't mean I've gotten soft.

Do we have a deal?"

After she answered, he waited for her to show him the skeletons in the closet of the DSA, and the plans she had cooking.

No Caption Provided

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

woah, great detail and world building

Avatar image for the_professor__
The_Professor__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome work!

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ParagonxXx

@nightwarden17:

No Caption Provided

Monica looks at him grimly, narrowing her eyes and folding her hands on the desk as she looks at him straight in the eye, "I'm going to pretend you didn't just make an implied threat because I know for a fact that isn't a fight you can win."

Monica remains in control, however, "Understand this, Mr. Chase, I, or the DSA, will never betray those we work with unless we are given a very good reason to. Betraying one another benefits no one, so you can be assured you won't have that happen to you."

Then she tells him what he wants to hear, "As for a partnership between us, I think we can come to an arrangement. But know that we aren't going to share every dirty little secret with you upon our first meeting, you have to earn that level of clearance. I propose a series of joint operations, tests if you will, to see how well we can work together. And then we can talk more about dirty little secrets, blacklists and what I'm working on. So, if you can agree with that, then we do have a deal. If not, you know where the door is."

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: "Very well, Waller.

By all means, I'll submit to your tests, there is no obstacle that will stand in my way in order to protect and serve, it must be the officer in me.

Pardon my getting hot under the collar, I just wanted to make clear the passion I have towards achieving our mutually aligning goals.

As a powerful figure yourself, you too must know the importance of establishing authority and dominance in a situation, I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

Just as I won't underestimate you and will treat you as an equal, I expect you to do the same for me.

Based on my research of you, I've found that I share your enthusiasm for leadership and taking a more proactive approach.

Let's commence with your tests, and then we can do what needs to be done, no matter the objective."

No Caption Provided

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ParagonxXx

@nightwarden17:

When he calls her Waller, she corrects him, "It's Director Waller to you." Keira did warn him to call her Director Waller or simply Director.

No Caption Provided

Then she studies him for a moment, then opens a drawer in her desk, pulling out a file and offering it to him. If he opens it, he will see a file with a picture included. It's of a woman whose mutation has given her an animal-like appearance, much like a Cheetah. Her powers are vast, making her more than a match for Paragon herself.

"Her name is Barbara Pierce, a mutant. She's taken no code name. She's one of Paragon's enemies and every bit her match. She's to be considered armed and extremely dangerous, especially with the latest intel that was delivered to me just this morning. Apparently, she's figured out a way to share her power with others, creating more like her, but not nearly as powerful as herself. You are to enlist Paragon's aid in the capture of Ms. Pierce and any of her transformed followers so we can reverse the transformation. They were, according to my intel, forced to transform into her followers. And if you can find out how she transforms people into a beast like her, that would be valuable intel. Her last known location was in the jungles of the Amazon."

Monica sits back in her chair, looking at him if he decides to look over the file, "Any questions?"

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NightWarden17

@paragonxxx: Jacob peruses the file, committing it to memory, with Paragon's help, he wouldn't fail.

"No, ma'am.

You can be sure we'll have Barbara and her acolytes in custody, and any intel delivered to you."

Once he is deposited in the drop zone, Jacob clicked a button on his suit, the modified golden age tunic of his grandfather's he previously wore shifted out of the liquid of his suit, and using a teleportation pad on the dropship he sent it back to The Precinct's trophy room for cleaning and storage in a glass case.

It was good to respect the past, but now it was time to embrace the future.

The DSA had sent him a schematic of something next-gen they had been working on, and Jacob inputted the coding into his liquid mainframe, it really reflected just what the government could do.

It was time to collar their prey.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_last_archer
The_Last_Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: @nightwarden17:

Aaron Kenway was getting some much needed rest after a very busy night of crime fighting and city patrolling. After hours of sleep, he wakes up and haves his breakfast.

After eating, he goes on to perform his daily training exercises in the specialized training precinct of his mansion. After some hours of physical workout, archery practice and martial arts exercises, he goes on to take a good shower.

He dresses up in some casual clothes and makes his way to the Quiver, his headquarters and official base of operations which could be accessed by a underground tunnel from Kenway Manor to a hidden secretive facility underneath Llandover Woods. He uses a high-speed vehicle which transports him from his mansion to the Quiver almost instantly. When he arrives, his computer's interactive artificial consciousnes ( created by Harry Ashworth) named Viothos warns him that one of his jets send distress signal to the computer.

The jet was being borrowed to his former partner and love interest Ivy Kingsley. He managed to find out of where that the distress signal was send. The location was revealed to be the Amazon Jungles, where coincidentally, one mutated animal-like woman was rampaging and creating her own personal army.

Without further ado, Aaron geared up and made his way to the Brazilian forest.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwarden17: @the_last_archer:

No Caption Provided

Keira changes into Paragon when no one is looking, then flies over to the Amazon rain forest on her own, meeting up with Jacob. But her enhanced senses pick up another party and that is the Last Archer. She has heard of this man, who normally operates in Seattle, WA. Question is, what is he doing here?

Paragon opens a communications channel to Jacob, "The Last Archer is here, let us see what brings him to the jungle."

She flies to his jet, using her comm system to try and contact the Last Archer, if she succeeds or he allows then she introduces herself, "Hello, my name is Paragon. May I ask what you are doing here, friend?"

Ever polite to a fault, Paragon truly does wonder what the Last Archer is doing here. Perhaps he has a personal stake in this.

The_Last_Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Last_Archer

@nightwarden17: @paragonxxx:

After having landed his plane, Aaron exits his aircraft and goes to the direction of the crashed jet that was being used by his 'friend'. The distress signal was sent right after the jet crashed and it had been some hours since it crashed, so Kenway had to be fast and careful, as danger lies in every corner of the Amazon Jungle.

As the Last Archer was making his way through the trees and bushes in the wilderness, he is warned by Viothos through his HUD on the thermal googles and the comms, that someone is trying to contact his own frequency. He allows as it could be Ivy trying to make contact. After accepting the incoming transmission and having heard the message of the one known as Paragon, he responds to her question.

"Oh, wait. Paragon? I heard about you. Your that super-heroine that disappeared for 10 years; from Metro City, right? I'm honored to be talking to you. Well Paragon, i am looking for a friend of mine who is either lost on this godforsaken place, dead by the plane crash or kidnapped by that mutate beast seen around this parts. In short, i want to find my friend and if you could help me, it would be easier to find her. What do you say?"

Last Archer waits for her response.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@paragonxxx:

No Caption Provided

If there's something that I've learned through all my years of living, its that if you didn't adapt, you'd eventually be cast away and forgotten. Now the muscles on my body and how buff I look are not things I can control. I have the strength of a barbarian, and they are right in calling me one too, and I don't mind they call me that. I'm way too big to fit into one of their "modern" DSA suits anyway. Who needs them suits anyway, when you are me? The teeth of a the Guardian of Hell, Cerberus, now those were fangs that could grind into the toughest of known metals, Adamentium, but yeah, my divinity was strong enough to ignore the bite of Cerberus during one of the so called 'Labors of Herculese'. That's not my name, I don't really know what my given name is, but one of those nicknames is "Herculese". I rather call myself Atticus. It's a name I gave myself 300 years ago.

I'm not the only "special" being alive in the world. Having a clearance level of 1, that of one of the lowest of Grunts among the security of DSA allows me to know at least this much. Now, many people would like to believe that I, Atticus am stuck at the bottom of the food chain because I'm a simple Barbarian. Eh. Let them believe whatever they want. I'm only in it because I can lawfully vent my anger against agressors and not get into trouble for it. Though there are times, a lot of times when I get called into an office by the higher ups because my conduct is "unethical" or a "danger to society". I just shrug. You can't expect me to be able to control this level of strength anyway. I can mold adamantium like jelly within the palm of these fists. The immensity of my size, the 7'3" stature is not a joke, in case you are wondering.

I don't like bragging, no, I speak that which is merely and only the truth. Just one week ago, I dealt with a Giant Rhino, something called a "Kaiju", that is usually the job of the Kaiju Killer, the Giantess Kaija. However recently, it has come to knowledge that she was involved in the incident of Fukuoka, the news was all over DSA network. However the UN and affiliates were giving her pass, she was simply an extremely valuable individual to be disposed of, so they simply gave her a "collar" that stopped her from using her powers. WHile its not my job to deal with a Kaiju, if one of those things decided to attack a town in my presence, well, you can't simply expect me to do nothing about it. I took out my Axe, and RAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRR! I chopped its head of, the 100 meter tall beast. Brought me to the olden days when I used to feast on these monstrosities. Before cleaners could arrive to dispose of it, I chopped away a few kilograms of its meat, munching into it. Raw, uncooked meat, especially one fresh from a kill had a taste that you can never get from a dead, frozen or cooked meat.

OOC: Is only an intro post -- I hope you like it. If not I can remove it. :)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ParagonxXx

No Caption Provided

Ah, so he is here as she suspected. That makes sense, so she responds, "A pleasure to meet you as well, I would be happy to work with you. My partner on this mission is here as well, who calls himself Night Warden, you may have heard of him."

Paragon listens to the sounds of the jungle all around them and they are surrounded on all sides by those Cheetah humanoid things. One of them peeks out from behind a tree, scratching it with her claws and making a low growl.

"You two handle the weaker ones, I have the main threat. Barbara is too much for you both, so let me handle her." She flies away, to where is anyone's guess.

The Last Archer and Night Warden are now under sudden attack by the Cheetah Humanoids. There are several of them and are fast and strong, but not impossible to deal with.

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NightWarden17

@paragonxxx: @the_last_archer:

As the claws coming towards them race along the ground and the cat-people pounce from all angles, Night Warden's detection systems replicate their speed and might, flooring them with pummeling blows and accelerated hammerings and counters.

Their toughened hides take the hits but are downed, and Night Warden calls in the DSA to extract the victims he incapacitated, so that they can be questioned and released.

"Director, I have a quadrant of civilians prepped and ready for evac, I'm now moving with the bowman to intercept our main target with Paragon."

Night Warden then turns to his emerald ally,"I'm familiar with your work in Seattle, it's effective and widely felt across your city, but you still have much to learn.

You're young, but I can teach you."

They are besieged by another cadre of predators, and Night Warden tells the archer, "Subdue them, from there we can restore them."

If The Last Archer teams with Night Warden, they make short work of the brutes, leaving them to be picked up, and Night Warden races off to find Paragon, beckoning The Last Archer to follow.

The_Last_Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Last_Archer

@nightwarden17: @paragonxxx:

As the mutated civilians start to attack them both, the Last Archer quickly pulls 3 arrows out of his quiver and fires them against the cat-people. The three arrows fired were impact arrows and although they are non-lethal, they can cause extreme pain and discomfort depending on the arrow's power magnitude.

After grounding three of the mutates, he stats dispatching arrows in rapid fire succession, hitting Pierce's minions and knocking them out using speed and precison in his shots.

When he was about to pull another arrow out of his quiver, one of the beasts managed to sneak attack him, knocking the bow out of his hands and grounding him as well. After being knocked to the ground, with his bow out of his reach, he got up and prepared himself to engage in hand to hand combat, setting his guard up.

The animalistic being charged towards Kenway, who used his superb skill and maneuverability to evade the lethal attacks of the beast. He dodged a quick slash of the animal and replicated with a uppercut, a jab and left hook. He then finishes with a spinning sweep kick. When he was getting up, other cat-man tried to sneak attack him as well but this time Aaron was quick to evade and counter with a Judomove called Tomoe Nave, grounding his attacker When two more beasts come charging at him, he rolls out of the way and recovers his bow, utilizing it to shoot a bola arrow to both of the felines which tied them to each other, making them headbutt hard against one another subsequently knocking them out.

After the battle, he exchanges words with one of his greatest idols, the Night Warden himself.

"Well, thank you, sir. It's a honor to be recognized by the best. I don't say this often, but you were my inspiration when i decided to become Seattle's vigilante. Well, you and Harry Ashworth actually. But anyways, i accept your offer. It wouldn't hurt to be more prepared, right?"

After their brief conversation, they are besieged by another cadre of predators and Night Warden tells the Kenway to subdue the foes.

Kenway simply replies, " I got this." In a matter of seconds, the Last Archer pulls another arrow out of his quiver and shoots at the adversaries. The calcifying foam arrow activates at impact and quickly traps the villainous beasts in their places, imoblizing them all.

He then goes along with Night Warden to help Paragon.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile...

Paragon locates a temple that looks like it hasn't been used in a long time, centuries perhaps. However, there are signs of recent activity in and around it so that must be where Barbara is. It makes sense in a way, but Keira doesn't wish to dwell on the implications of it. She hears a growl, movement in the brush and turns to her left with fists clenching. A wild roar cracks the air as Barbara lunges at her with surprising speed and ferocity. A claw swipe draws blood and a surprise gasp escapes Paragon's lips. The two combatants battle it out, each giving as good as they get. Trees are toppled, a small portion of the jungle destroyed.

Paragon is just barely keeping up with Barbara's strength and speed as the two titans battle it out. It is Keira's powers and martial arts against the wild ferocity and speed of someone who is more animal than woman. Paragon tries to reason with Barbara, trying her level best to talk her down but the other woman refuses to listen either because she doesn't want to or she is unable to.

Upon the arrival of Night Warden and the Last Archer, Barbara flees into the temple and Paragon falls to one knee as she takes that time to catch her breath, letting her numerous cuts to close up and heal.

NightWarden17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NightWarden17

@paragonxxx: @the_last_archer:

Night Warden checked to see if Paragon was alright, and seeing that her wounds were sealed, he scanned the temple, finding just one heat signature inside, Barbara's, but knew that there were traps in their vicinity.

Night Warden was blunt on this occasion, uttering just a phrase,"Let's end this."

Night Warden would then venture into the temple, deftly avoiding hazards in his way.

If the trio had to fight Barbara, Night Warden, though he was no longer The Sage, still had some occult tools up his sleeves to turn the tables.

The hunter would become the hunted.

No Caption Provided

The_Last_Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Last_Archer

@paragonxxx: @nightwarden17:

"Aaron!!!!" A woman's voice calls the Last Archer from behind, yelling in agony and desperation. The woman was running from a bunch of human felines, the same mutates that Kenway and Night Warden had faced previously before coming to meet Paragon.

Quickly realizing it was Ivy Kingsley, his friend and former partner, he draws his bow and starts shooting at his enemies in a rapid fire motion, hitting them with impact arrows. After having knocked out the mutated minons, he ordered a Ivy to follow him and to be careful as Aaron went inside the temple were he would help Paragon and Night Warden against Barbara Pierce.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Was wondering if this character could retroactively be a member? Like going on...6 years IC years?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Sounds good to me! I'll add your name to the list of agents. ^_^

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll add your name to the list of agents. ^_^

Much appreciated :)
Much appreciated :)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Your welcome. Please let me know if you want to RP and I'll have Lucian meet one of his fellow agents or the Director. ^_^

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: I'm going to Mexico City to investigate a slaughter. I'd welcome a follow agent to come along.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pronoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now what would it take to get a sweet set of that power armor :3

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:-O

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ParagonxXx

@rosso: Love the new Avatar. ^_^

@pronoia:

1. Become an Agent, then you can pilot one.

2. Steal it, but the DSA will be after you for the rest of your life.

3. Meet Paragon and ask her as politely as you can and she might make you one. ^_^

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Thank you. ^_^ Love the new presence. [That is to say, welcome back!]

Rondstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably already mentioned this somewhere but I rather like the idea of this, might have to see if I can get cvnu Mia involved, or possibly a character I might be making, because technically the Rondstrums are mostly in Europe.

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Warspool
*hanging on the edge of the helicarrier*
*hanging on the edge of the helicarrier*

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rondstrum: You'd be more than welcome to join my friend. ^_^

@rosso:Your most welcome and thank you! ^_^

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Warspool

@paragonxxx:

Oooooooohhhh Miss Paraaaagoooon! I gotta proposition for ya! Not one, not five, not even three, but two resumes! You see, bills are piling up and the Thin Mints fund is getting low.

So I was wondering if @_drake and I could have jobs here? Preferably with benefits and a window seat...

No Caption Provided

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warspool: I still think you should have gone after that marketing degree.

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake:

In a fast-paced work environment dominated by Phil Swift, I don't think I would have made it anyway.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ParagonxXx

@warspool: Drake's fine if he wishes to join, but I'm sorry the DSA is not in the habit of letting assassins in the organization because they tend to apprehend them and lock them up where possible.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers