• 188 results
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Sparda

"I'm not playing at anything", he said behind his cover, "How do I know none of you got infected blood, huh?" His guns were drawn.
Post Edited:2007-07-31 16:57:36

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Satyrquaze

"Because child, we're not the newcomer... you are." There was a fury and darkness to his voice that none of them had heard before.

"Don't make me regret saving your pitiful life and answer the question." Pan looked fully like the crimson demon with large black horns that Annie had seen earlier in the hallway.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Sparda

"They cut me with......their nails" he said. He was still behind the cover. He was reading the guns he got from the ammunition store, just in case.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154  Edited By Walkingstone

"How long ago?" Annie asked carefully. Her damaged arm was cradled against her chest but it didn't mean she couldn't keep the colt aimed. It was back to magic ammo, her thoughts on frogs with holes in their heads.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Sparda

Sparda thought for a moment.

"An hour ago"

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Walkingstone

"Fuzz, what's the incubation period?" Annie called.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo kept his arrow aimed at Sparda. "Hard to say, he could turn into an Infected any minute, in an hour, or never. I'd have to check his blood first."

Then Cryo had an idea, and almost hoped Sparda would be infected,"But if he is, we can test out the innoculation on him." Cryo smiled.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Sparda

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Sparda

Would they try and kill him? Would they test it on him? Either way, he didn't like it. He waited for his chance.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Mighty Magneto

OoC no double posting Sparda

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Satyrquaze

"Sparda! You called for help and we responded. I brought you here at great personal risk to myself, and now, you risk the lives of my companions."

The Pan-Demon creature took a step closer to Sparda and made no attempt to seek cover from any shots he might take. Pan could scent something about Sparda... something he had not sensed in ages.

Unlike Annie's, the guns Sparda weilded were no threat to Pan, but there was something about the man himself...

"You are in our home, sharing our hospitality. Is this a way to treat your hosts? Put your guns down, before this degenerates into true stupidity!" Pan attempted to use his charms upon Sparda hoping to calm him enough to trust him.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo slowly put down FrostBite and reached for his bag. He had brought some extra equipment, a few exra needles incase he needed he pulled out a needle and uncapped, ready to draw Sparda's blood.

He kept his hand on FrostBite just in case, and he always kept Sarah in the corner of his eye.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Sparda

Listening to what Pan was saying, there was a truth to it. He put down his guns. Using his strength, he teared off some skin on his arm, making it bleed. He grapped a cup laying from when the table flipped over, and filled it with his blood.

"Here, catch", he said as he tossed it over his head, still behind cover.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo dropped the needle and ran to catch the cup of blodd. He dove and caught it. "Not exactly the way I thought this was going to happen but, very well."

Cryo moved over to the microscopes, turning one on. He took the needle and extracted some of the blood from the cup. He placed a few droplets on the micoscope and focused the ns on Sparda's blood cells.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Sparda

Sparda waited for the result. He was pretty sure he wasn't infected. Wouldn't he have gone insane by now? Maybe his heritage prevented that.......he wasn't sure. If things went bad, he wasn't going down without a fight.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Just as I thought," Cryo said as he looked through the microscope lens,"You're infected. The virus hasn't reached its mature state yet, but you are infected nonetheless. When they scratched you, they got access to your blood. Now it's in your bloodstream.

"Now, I will try the innoculation." Cryo took one of the syringes with the antibodies in them and poured a drop of the liquid into the blood. He looked through the microscope and watched as the antibodies devoured the virus cells. "And even better news, the antibodies work! They kill the virus cells!"

Cryo turned to Sparda with the antibodies in hand. "You may feel a slight pinch."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Sparda

"Pass it to me", he said. He didn't want anyone close right now. His head was starting to hurt, like a fever. His arm was trembling.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo moved cautiously over to the upturned table, holding out the innoculation. "I trust you know how to use it and where to stick it?"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Sparda

"Does it matter?" Sparda said, while grabbing the syringe.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Fine. Ignore the one with the intelligence. Stick it somehwere and hope you get the right spot." Cryo turned around and walked away. "Just try and get it somehwere in your veins."

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Satyrquaze

Pan returned to his normal Satyr-like appearance and tended to Annie and the girls, but kept Sparda within his line-of-sight.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Sparda

Without hesitation, Sparda shoved the syringe into his wrist and pumped the cure in. His arm stopped trembling, and his head stopped hurting. He slumped and relaxed.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Walkingstone

Annie touched Pan's arm with a cautious smile. Her gun was still loosely in her hand but she wasn't aiming it at any one in particular. "How before we know if it's workin'?" she asked Cryo as she watched their new companion slump forward.

Post Edited:2007-08-02 03:21:27

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Satyrquaze

Pan returned the look. He drew in close to Annie as he examined her arm. He whispered in a tone only she could hear. "Our new friend is part Demon, the scent is unmistakable. I don't know what kind of Demon, but either he wears brimstone aftershave, or he's part Demon." He gently caressed Annie's face in a brief show of affection.

The Ectonarh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By The Ectonarh

Post Deleted.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo grabbed a syringe and walked toward Sparda. "Now, I need your current blood to see if it worked. Not so much this time please."

Cryo handed the syringe to Sparda. If he knew how to insert it, hopefully he would know how to extract a small amount of blood.

The Ectonarh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By The Ectonarh

Post Deleted.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Sparda

Sparda grabbed the syringe. He quickly stuck it into his wrist, extracted some blood, and took it out. He tossed it back to Cryo.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo caught the syringe and walked back to the microscope, dropping a dot of blood onto it. Looking through the lens, he viewed the blood. He kept switching the lenses, magnifying and zooming out, but he didn't see any trace of infection. "The antibodies worked like a charm. There is no trace of the virus in his blood."

Cryo spun around in his chair,"Now, all we need to do, is find the source of the infection, and take it out. A few of these syringes stuck into it should take it down like that." Cryo snapped his fingers.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Sparda

Sparda wasn't listening. He couldn't focus, the lines of his vision were blurring.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Satyrquaze

Pan looked to to Cryo. "Where do we begin looking for this... 'source'?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"You're guess is as good as mine. I suppose.." Cryo began thinking,"The virus may have DNA residue from the carrier. We may be able to examine the virus to get a sample of its DNA, and compare it to people. There's a chance that the carrier's virus was simply contagious, not affecting themselves but those around them."

Cryo's mind began racing,"But the most logical concept is that they are the true definition of carrier. Think of it as colorblindness. The person who's a carrier isn't neccesarily colorblind. The carrier of the virus may not be infected."

Cryo noticed Sparda looking ill. "Is there something you want to share with the class?"

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Sparda

Something felt wrong. Sparda's vision was blurring, his eyes out of focus. Pain was coursing through his head. He realizes he was close to blacking out. He heard Cryo's words, but couldn't respond to them. Where he injected the syringe was burning, blood was bubbling out the puncture mark.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo looked at Sparda's arm. "My god! Why didn't you bandage it up! This is why someone who knows how to handle them shoould use needles!"

cryo ran over with a napkin, wiping the blodd off and sterilizing it, finally putting a band aid on it. "You've lost alot of blood. I can redirect the rest of the blood back in, once I cure it of the infection."

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Sparda

"What was that?", he thought. The pain came from no where. His head was throbbing, threatening to split, it felt like. He tried getting up on his feet, but he just slumped back down. "Something must've been in that syringe........did they try to kill me?", he thought. He didn't like that idea.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Walkingstone

"Knew this was a damn bad idea," Annie muttered as she watched it all play out in front of her. She leaned into Pan, though she didn't take her eyes from the scene and the kids. "What can we do, Fuzz? I ain't the most helpful of folks but I can hunt down that carrier for you." Her voice took on a dark, almost pleasured tone as she added, "Huntin's what I do best."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"That'd be perfect. The virus seems to be passed on, so the colorblind theory might be best. The carrier may be human." Cryo got out the needles of antibodies. "When you stick them with these, it will kill the infected cells in him, and hopefully, all over the world."

He handed Annie the syringes,"Good luck."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Walkingstone

Taking the needles, she pocketed them and nodded, a gleam in her eyes as she handled her gun with longing. "Hope they fight back," she snickered. With a wink to Pan, she offered her hand out, "Comin' or stayin' with the kiddies?"