The Dark Multiverse (CVnU Dark Multiverse Thread)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We've all heard it before.

Worlds Will Live. Worlds Will Die.

What I want you to do.

Is to imagine a world where one bad day caused the downfall of your entire world.

Where one bad moment can cause a good person to snap.

Where one fear can create a whole universe.

This is the Dark Multiverse

No Caption Provided

The Multiverse

The Multiverse is the entire ensemble of innumerable regions of disconnected space-time, a result of eternal chaotic inflation, which generates ever-increasing numbers of universes without end. Our universe began with a startlingly brief period of enormous, exponential expansion driven by a peculiar state of matter, called a 'false vacuum,' that actually creates a gravitational repulsion. Eventually, the exponential expansion ended, because the false vacuum that's driving the repulsive gravity was unstable, and so it decayed, much like radioactive elements decay. The end of that initial inflation, after space expanded exponentially in this fleeting fraction of a second, becomes the traditional Big Bang, in which the vast energy that was locked up in the false vacuum is released and converted into the energy and matter of the early universe. This energy is what produces an unimaginably hot, uniform soup of plasmic particles, which is the starting point in traditional Big Bang theory.

But according to the model of cosmic inflation, while the decay of the false vacuum triggered the Big Bang in one part of expanding space, that decay did not happen in all of expanding space — because not all of expanding space decays at the same time. Those varying rates of decay provide the special key that enables multiple universes to be generated without end.

And so the Multiverse was birthed.

And for a time everything was good.

The Dark Multiverse

From the day man sprang forth and felt the emotional power of fear the Dark Multiverse was born. A shadow underneath the multiverse above, the Dark Multiverse is a place where your every fear, each bad decision, gave birth to a disgusting twisted world of nightmare. These are worlds that are doomed, that fail and decay with the passing of time as the true multiverse shines brightly above. The worlds in the Dark Multiverse can sometimes go along quite like their Brighter counterpart, following the same path as they would, but then at a crucial point, and critical moment everything goes to hell and the nightmare begins. Due to not being meant to exist the worlds in the Dark Multiverse are in constant disarray and doomed to destruction.

But. Sometimes these worlds managed to cling to life, sometimes they do live. Some of the horrendous beings in out stories managed to bounce their way out of the darkness and cling to the life they have and trie to start anew. But sometimes the bad ones manage to survive too...and sometimes the managed to break away from their doomed world.

Due to powerful beings emerging from the worlds above in the light. The Dark Multiverse below has become a dangerous realm of shadow and death.

A Crisis Is Coming.

No Caption Provided

Jairus West-Walker had been thrown back in time in something he had thought had been a coincidence. But he had been wrong. His arrival in the past had been planned and executed with perfect precision. During the moments when his father's powers and past were erased and changed something other than a temporal shift hit Jai. He felt something else. Piggybacking off of Alex's temporal reset several beings from a Multiverse not of our own appeared in our world. The Timestream and the Speed Force themselves screamed in unison telling the Jai the same thing.

The Crisis Is Coming

Beware The Dark.

Jai is now currently on the search to unlock the details of this Crisis and discover the secrets of the Dark Multiverse.

No one knows how many beings from this horrendous place escaped to our world, but something is coming. A battle is ensuing.

Rules

1. If you'd like to make a world in the Dark Multiverse feel free. When naming these Earths the, they should all have their names proceeded by a - sign like Earth -4.
  2. If you'd like to have a character that hails from the Dark Multiverse, please also feel free. This is for everyone. But just remember, these are worlds birthed from fear, darkness and despair. Ion wanna see no superheroes that come from this place. Anti-Heroes...maybe. Very Very VERY dark vigilantes MAYBE. But no superheroes.
  3. If you'd like more information on the Crisis event I'm speaking of, shoot me a PM, it's been in the works for a while.
  4. I honestly don't know if I should have to say this but I will. No. You can't destroy the Dark Multiverse *LOL*
  5. Follow all Forum Rules.
  6. Last of all, HAVE FUN!
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

For a second I thought this was the Dark CVnU that was already created lol

Good luck with this

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to break out my Cop of Multiverse. ^_^

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

Tyler_Marshal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tyler_Marshal

@feral_nova:

LMAO for a while so did I actually. I saw it and was like...Oh no.

And thank you.

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks interesting Ill probably create something for this, i do enjoy endless chaos

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lost_Carbon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awesome!

Made me picture what Iullius would be like from one of these. One idea where he rules the world, the other where he's the only refuge from a world ruled by dictatorship roman gods and this "refuge" is only better ever so slightly because he values human life somewhat more.

Thought about a dark multiverse version of The_Immortal, but I realized, he probably wouldn't be any different lol. Except maybe requiring less evidence to kill.

Tempted to make an actual character for it, but I might be juggling too many as it is.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kewl!