#1 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Today, my mouth is a loaded gun and I am carrying three bullets that will determine how this election goes. In my years of experience, I have learned a few things about destroying those who will stand in my path. All it takes is the right shot between the eyes to kill someone.

Ready.

“Ladies, Gentlemen. Four years ago I came to you offering my experience. Today, I am here to give you my hopes. I hope that this race will change our country for the better instead of for the worse. Now more than ever we need change. With our elected President gone (god protect him wherever he may be), we need strong leaders more than ever.”

Aim.

“And I am sad to say that a lot of these candidates are just going to make it worse. Take Mr. Savage, he doesn’t respect anyone or anything. He doesn’t respect the office and the responsibility that comes with it and he doesn’t respect the flag and what it stands for. He doesn’t even respect the people which he claims to protect.”

Fire.

“But worst of all, I have to say I am angry at President Samuel Washington. Not only was it reported to me that he requested information on the candidates from one of my agents (who denied his request), he had the audacity to come into my office to offer me a treacherous deal, because, and I quote. “Your Agency has the capability to discredit them. I wish to call upon this capability. If you are uninterested in moral reasons to do as I ask, I also offer one favor for each candidate to drop out as a direct result of your actions. Good for virtually anything but thermonuclear war, from either the future POTUS,or a sitting VP.”

“I cannot stand by and watch as this tyrant, who threatens the freedom which we define ourselves by, runs without me doing everything that I can to stop him.”

“Which is why I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States.”

Through my mind, I listen to words that sound like the voices of angels singing to me. A perfectly timed question is uttered on the "James Merrarn" interview that would end his legitimacy as a candidate playing on repeat.

The reporters try to atomize me with questions.

I can’t hear them. I can only hear another bullet being locked and loaded.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Lance Harvey would like negotiations with you.

Negotiations about funding your campaign.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for damien_bonaparte
#3 Posted by Damien_Bonaparte (2251 posts) - - Show Bio
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! xD
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! xD

#4 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Bbbuuuuurrrrrrnnnnnn!!!

#5 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, guess I have to advance my plans. ;)

#6 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, guess I have to advance my plans. ;)

I didn't know impeachment was part of your plans. ;)

#7 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing.

#10 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

We consider it 4 years since the last election IC? I've only been writing as though Quentin had been in the White House for about three months before going missing.

#11 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter said:

We consider it 4 years since the last election IC? I've only been writing as though Quentin had been in the White House for about three months before going missing.

I'm trying to legitimize our system and make it seem like we're not that screwed up. However, if that's an issue, it's only a minor one and I don't have a problem with changing it.

#12 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: Perhaps we should just avoid numbers entirely and leave it relatively ambiguous. Marvel and DC do that, right?

#13 Edited by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: You are one sneaky snake, sir. Well deserving of that look.

#17 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
#18 Posted by deactivated-59c716930b8a6 (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoulda known you and Sam's partnership wasn't gonna last long! LOL.

This is awesome.

#19 Edited by The_Shogun (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

That was great, and a good example of how masterminds often outwit themselves. Its why Ivana doesn't really respect any 'prep' people or fear the masterminds, no matter how smart.

#20 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly have to give @admirallogic a shoutout. I wouldn't have been able to do this without him. He cooperated like a champ.

#21 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_shogun said:

That was great, and a good example of how masterminds often outwit themselves. Its why Ivana doesn't really respect any 'prep' people or fear the masterminds, no matter how smart.

Releasing what orph said was my idea damnit!

I'm the evil one!

I'M TRUMP

Two things, Nox in a box.

1. Nice Post.
  2. Everyone wants to get savaged.

#23 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad you all enjoyed my character losing everything that made him interesting to me. I'm going to finish my storyline (which was ruined by this) and drop him.

#24 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

You should've known better

1. Trying to get dirt on your competitors in the first place
  2. Doing so with Nox lol

#25 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

A great writer (And I know you are one) will be able to use this as an opportunity to go a different direction with your character.

#26 Posted by Damien_Bonaparte (2251 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

2. Doing so with Nox lol

STOP COUNTIGN THING IN PAIRS FFS

#27 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage said:

@redwhiteblue:

2. Doing so with Nox lol

Well

1. For one, It's fun
  2. I can't stop oh god I can't stop
#28 Edited by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio
@redwhiteblue said:

Glad you all enjoyed my character losing everything that made him interesting to me. I'm going to finish my storyline (which was ruined by this) and drop him.

Bruh. I'd kill to have adversity similar to this thrown my character's way. Adversity breeds character development. Think of how Sam would react if/when Hound is elected. That disillusionment you feel IRL right now. Use it! I get that your dream was to become CV president but perhaps CV has different ideas for you. Embrace the curveballs, brother! It's a beautiful thing to get wrecked.

#29 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Damien_Bonaparte (2251 posts) - - Show Bio

@damien_bonaparte said:
@orion_savage said:

@redwhiteblue:

2. Doing so with Nox lol

Well

1. For one, It's fun
  2. I can't stop oh god I can't stop

You don't need to say 'for one' when you use the numbers, it's redundant, pleb.

#31 Edited by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@last_guardian said:
@redwhiteblue said:

Bruh. I'd kill to have adversity similar to this thrown my character's way. Adversity breeds character development. Think of how Sam would react if/when Hound is elected. That disillusionment you feel IRL right now. Use it! I get that your dream was to become CV president but perhaps CV has different ideas for you. Embrace the curve balls, brother!

Adapt and overcome, man!

NEVER GIVE UP
NEVER GIVE UP

#32 Posted by The_Shogun (4803 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue: It was a great surprise and a great twist in the story. Other roleplayers don't exist to give you what you want. They have their own goals and its rational for them to peruse their goals.

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
#33 Posted by Isadora_Knightfall (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue:

<-----Gambler

Hey, would you mind if I PM'd you real quick? Honest its not some sorta of lecture or anything, but I do have an idea I think you might enjoy. Interested?

#34 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: I really don't want to, though. I really don't want to. I will, to give my idea a send off, but I have no interest. Maybe tomorrow.

#35 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

When I shot him the idea I just knew he was gonna pull a Nox and use it to do something more...something devious.

Goood Damnit, now I gotta savage a nicca.

#36 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue: But you can have a villain with a good, organic motivation that we got to see evolve in real time! Sam has the potential to be an amazing recurring character.

Nox throws curveballs, it's what he does. The whole Lichter-in-the-CIA thing was a shock to me (I was just going to have him escape), but because he did it with me, I have this whole great new element to the character. Make use of your resources! :)

#37 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah seriously, he joined CVbU with Nox's daughter as a good guy and promptly blew up my wall, lol.

#39 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: We als have a history of enmity, and it's hard not to see other things in this. We talked at length, and I believe he had good intentions, but the road to hell right?

#40 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue: Well, what I think we have is an opportunity for Sam to evolve in interesting ways! Character arcs are what's important. Things never go smoothly for fictional characters for a reason, y'know?

#41 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: We als have a history of enmity, and it's hard not to see other things in this. We talked at length, and I believe he had good intentions, but the road to hell right?

Don't blame Nox lol

I've been trying to reiterate in this thread it was entirely my plan lol

No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: Ah, so I should have PMed you angrily. Sorry, Nox.

WHAT THE HELL?

#43 Posted by Gale_Xanders (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter:

No kidding. Solaris can't even go out for coffee without something horrible going wrong, lol =).

@redwhiteblue

I have faith in your ability to do something interesting with this twist.

#44 Edited by Last_Guardian (32162 posts) - - Show Bio

@orion_savage: You're such a Trump, trying to take credit for everything. :P

#45 Posted by RedWhiteBlue (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@lichter: OK already. Fine. I'm going to try to make something of it. Please just let me be. I don't want to speak about this anymore, with you. No offense, it's just worsening my already shitty emotional state.

#46 Posted by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue: *Gives Nox the look Jesus gave the people right before he died*

PM me.

#47 Posted by Lichter (5808 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue: Gotcha. You ever wanna chat about it, the inbox is always open :1

#48 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

@redwhiteblue said:

Don't blame Nox lol

I've been trying to reiterate in this thread it was entirely my plan lol

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"You honestly believe I wasn't going to betray him? I just used the opportunity to manipulate you too. Did you think I was going to let HIM be president while I ride shotgun? Gullible. Your plan was shortsighted Mr. Savage. Leaking that he wanted to bribe us would have been a half measure in the long run. I'm the one who told the reporter to get him to deny it on national television. The people now know that he lies."

Avatar image for isadora_knightfall
#49 Posted by Isadora_Knightfall (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Should have deleted them texts and emails son. Did Hillary teach us nothing

#50 Edited by Orion_Savage (714 posts) - - Show Bio

If I get one more god damn invalid token.