Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Nordok  Moderator

As per the forum rules:

No-Selling: This is when you RP that all of another persons actions and attacks fail against you. This one is subject to a reasonable standard. Some characters are simple incapable of hurting others due to the powers involved, but please remember that the site isn't just for you to have fun its also for others to have fun. Causing everything they do to fail without exception isn't good RP, and its against the rules.

Adding Powers in the Middle/During RPGs: Getting your butt kicked? Can't think of a way to win? No problem, just suddenly realize you have the exact power needed to escape your current situation, even though you've never used it before and it doesn't make any sense!

Actually don't, please. This is against the rules for the obvious reasons that its used to 'cheat' without technically god-modding or no-selling. Its just an exploit used to bypass other rules.

This applies within reason, as do all rules. Obviously you can contact the people you are RPing with and ask if they mind you developing a new power (that might even be what the RPG is about). That is between you and them, this rule is meant to prevent exploits, not restrict RP in any way.

Please note that these are also not CVnU rules; they apply to any RP that goes on in this forum.

If this is what is happening in this RP, it needs to be corrected, or the thread will be locked and the event declared non-canon.

Thank you.

Aenean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to keep playing.

Aenean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has this been postponed?

Kurai_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the time being yeah I’m trying to focus on health and school a bit more.

Aenean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurai_Shizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aenean:

Thank you! I’ll try and post when I have a bit more time!

Ren_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can new people post later on in the RP?

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ParagonxXx

@ren_atlas: You'll have to speak to Lamar, but I am pretty sure this event is over. He can correct me if I am wrong. Sorry.

Ren_Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thats ok still working on my bio lol