The Corruption of Light (Crisis Short Blog )

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By TheSentinell

Within the confines of his home, the Golden Beacon of Security rested among the cosmos. He meditated regularly, before it was for peace of mind, but now it was for reflection. The universe -no- Creation as a whole has had its laws rewritten before, by accident and intentionally, however, a small series of events played out , they revealed hidden pathways and dark secrets. Secrets about another place, another existence that mirrored this one but where evil was prominent, The Dark Multiverse. He could feel its presence as miniscule traces leaked into this Multiverse. It played with his connections, the ethereal star-strings that tethered him to the cosmos.

He continued to reflect in silence, not bothering his children with his own problem, knowing that their reaction would only cause more chaos in trying to stop the inevitable. Through the manipulation of chronons, he tried to see how own future, to receive an alert on things to come, but his was dark. Nothingness surrounded him, giving himself a feeling of tranquility but of worry as well. It could only mean his death, something he once longed for, but the question that followed , was how? Did he fall alongside of the rest of the Multiverse, did his death mean the death of many heroes in whom he killed, or was this an honorable death, one where he fought alongside the many guardians of the universe.

His thought were soon met by a voice, an intrusive one that shook and destroyed mountains when it spoke. His deepest and darkest secret and fear. Throughout the many centuries of his existence, he had kept it contained but now, with the corruption of his connection. It has only become less contempt, it has the very void that laid within himself, The Hollow. <Your time is ending, you may rest now. Let me take over, for the little amount of time we have left. You know we can't fight it. So let me take control, so you can finally receive your well deserved sleep> While the entity seemed as a separate being, the Hollow was infact all the same as Altair, it was his evil inspiration all that he wish and knew that he could do, and so it talking to him was him talking to himself and the corruption of his connections meant the weakening of his moral standards.. And he gave in, setting aside his morals and giving himself the rest he deserve, however he didn't wish to cause too much harm and so, he set his own limits. However, before he left, he made a promise to himself that his mayhem will result in greatness, and his death will grant rebirth.

He opened the gateways of Elysium, and took his leave, he didn't address the Architects of his decision, but he did bless them, giving them the only thing they never truly possessed, free will. That was Altair's second to last act of goodness, as all things began to go black. The Hollow has arrived.

No Caption Provided

Stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Stomp

Very Dark, I like that!

I was shocked to hear you have kids.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stomp: Theyre more like Creations than children, he only has one natural child

Stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell me more, is it a boy or girl, Good or Evil?

Is it another player or a NPC???