The Confrontation

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Garison

See you later Genkai I'm off to go hunting for supper I hope to get luck, Farewell!

After saying farewell too the almighty lord Genkai, he traveled to the woods and on the way it was big and small and fat and skinny and ugly and sexy demons walking around greeting Garison for his courage defeating Yu Yu Heaven

He got kind of bored on the way so he started to whistle and maybe it would keep him occupied traveling too the wilderness were any animal lies, he see's a demon deer

The demonic deer had 6 eyes and it was light brown with sharp antlers, this was common for Garison too see a deer like this Yu Yu's animals was weird beyond belief. The deer bends over too eat some Tai Swon Mushrooms and Garison crouches down behind a tree and he pops out the sword.

Garison gets sweaty and crawls on the floor moving slowly and then Garison accidentally kicked a rock and the deer looked up and around then the deer notices nothing and bends back down to eat the mushrooms. Luckily for Garison he was small and hardly could be seen in the wild demonic forest. Once Garison had a chance too strike he got up and screamed

Ahhhh!

Then suddenly he hears something loud like a sudden warp, the deer goes mad and runs but trips on Garison's foot wants the deer was on the ground Garison stabbed it in the torso 3 times and lifted it on his back, he also looks what the noise was and see's this man very tired and beat up and in help of assistance.

You must have been beaten by an Demon Hunter, but your performance makes you look like an angel so I can't be sure, but in second thought I will kill you just to be sure

Garison ran towards the man sword extended forward and attempted to stab him right in the stomach and rip it up all the way to his lungs splitting them in 2

Come on stranger you have a matter of seconds before I shed your blood to prove to me your not an angel...the clock is ticking!

SK8BOARDKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By SK8BOARDKID

Post Deleted.

SK8BOARDKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SK8BOARDKID

Meanwhile

Jin Kazama was fighting Jinpachi Mishima at the Iron Fist Tournament. As Jinpachi was about to unleash "The Electric Wind Godfist", Jin was able to gain his full demon form and was able to use his "Dark Teleportation". Suddenly gust of winds started to appear and Jinpachi wasnt able to make his move. As the gust of winds kept on blowing, Jin was then surrounded with Dark Auroa and disappeared. Because of the gust of winds Jin was able to escape.

Jinpachi fell on his knees

NO!!!

Jin Kazama then appeared in a distance planet. As Jin tried to walk he fell, He realized that his arm is sprained. He then tried to walk again, He wondered around the forest for someone to help him. He then thinks to himself

Where Am I?

As Jin was about to give up, He see's a person far away. Jin then yell's

HHEEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

Jin see's that the person heard him, The man was running fast. Jin realized that the man wasnt about to help him but he was about to kill him. Knowing that the person was about to kill him, Jin pulled out his Double Ninjato and was able to strike it against the mans sword. Jin realized that the man was a boy, Jin asked

How Old Are You?

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Garison

Well you haven't proved to me your not a angel so I won't tell you anything

The first blow was a miss then Garison backflipped and charged again too the back attempting to stab him straight through the back. Garison tried to kill the man but for the first time ever Genkai walked in the forest too see why Garison was taking so long.

She spotted Garison and a stranger fighting, She runs faster than both of the rivals combined right in front of Garison's sword and swipes it out the way. Garison gets on his knees

I..I.II...I'm sorry great Genkai! Please forgive me!

The Genkai touched Garison's chin and made him arise, then the Genkai turned around to the stranger, she looks very surprised and her eyes widen, the Genaki speaks

GenkaiI guess it's time to tell you the truth I knew this day will come...

What?... Lord Genkai!

GenkaiTake a walk with me stranger and Garison we'll discuss this after we heal this man at my palace

Yes Ma'am

Unaware Garison really didn't know what was going on he just followed his master Genkai for she always knew what to do, The 3 headed off to the palace and the front gates opened, every one looked at the man in surprise, every one knew what was going on except for Garison, Then when they reach the doctor's office, Garison gets a little stubborn and does not want to go inside the building

GenkaiSuit yourself Garison, come along stranger

They enter the doctor's office and they examine the man, he was really beaten up and he had sprained his arm, the doctor puts a bandage around his arm. Then the Genkai laid him down and lit candles around his body. Then she tore off his shirt and put her hands on her chest and healed him completely

GenkaiI have healed you but take care of that arm you don't want it to get hurt even more, by the way I know your not from here, I know who you are SK8boardkid, but I will reveal your true identity with Garison in my master palace come along

Genkai and Sk8boardkid headed out the palace and they met up with Garison, Garison was looking at the man very strange, until they got to the palace doors where Genkai scolded him for treating guest like that, they arrived at the front doors and she opens the doors

SK8BOARDKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SK8BOARDKID

Sk8boardkid followed Genkai and Garison into her palace he is wondering how Genkai knows him

Sk8boardkidHow Did You Know Me?

GenkaiI knew you and Garison when you guys were just little kids

Sk8boardkid and GarisonWhat do you mean little kids?

GenkaiYour mother was my sister, Your mother was going through a rough time. Your father died because of a man named Jinpachi Mishima.

Sk8boardkid had a shocked face

Sk8boardkidYou mean my Greatgrandfather

GenkaiYes

Genkai told them to follow her. As they walked Sk8boardkid sees that her palace is filled with books and knowledge. They then ended up in her personal library, She pulled out a book and wiped it because of how old it was. she opened it and showed us a picture of our Dad and Mom. As she flipped to the pages and showed us the memories with her, she turned it to the last page. It had a picture of Garison and Sk8boardkid

Sk8boardkid and Garison looked at each other

GarisonSo we are brothers

When you was little your mother asked me to take care of you Garison, While your mother cared for you Sk8boardkid. She told me to give you both something. Garison was given the "Demon Sword", Which was one of your Dad's favorite Katana. Now that Sk8boardkid is here, you are given the "Chains Of Chaos".

Genkai pulled out a box that had Encryptions. As she pulled it out it glowed with Dark Auroa, She opened it and there it was The Chains Of Chaos. She said that it was once told that your dad killed over thousands of souls with this. Sk8boardkid wrapped it around his weist and suddenly he felt enormous power.

GenkaiCome on guys tonight we fiest

As we went out side every body bowed down

GarisonWhy are they bowing down

GenkaiThere bowing down because of the fact that the "Son's OF Devil" came back to protect us

As the villager welcomed us they presented us with huge amounts of food. As Sk8boardkid was about to shake Garisons hand one of the villagers said that 9 of Demon Hunters are looking for Sk8boardkid, Garison, and Genkai. Sk8boardkid and Garison ordered everybody to get to there homes and to hide in the safest spots.

Sk8boardkidAre you up for it?

GarisonHell Yeah

Sk8boardkid and Garison ran to the forest to see the Hunters. As they ran the encountered about 8 Hunters, As they was about to stike Garison felt that they were about to attack. Sk8boardkid told Garison to duck, And as soon as Garison ducked Sk8boardkid took out his "Chains Of Chaos" and whirrled it around. As his chains whirrled around Sk8boardkid transported electical energy to the chain causing the Hunters to get elecricuted. As Sk8boardkid killed the Hunters he laughed and said

Sk8boardkidThat was easy

Sk8boardkid didnt know that 1 hunter was hiding in one of the treetops, As Sk8boardkid was about to walk away the hunter jumped up and tried to stab Sk8boardkid. But luckily Garison jumped up with his Demon Sword and striked the hunters head. As garison fell to the ground and standed up, the Hunters body fell and his head suddenly fell.

Sk8boardkidDDDAAAAMMMMMMNNN!!!!

Sk8boardkid shook Garison's Hand and saidThanks for having my back(Literally)
Post Edited:2008-05-16 09:01:08

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Garison

Garison then knew that Sk8ty was his real brother after they looked alike and almost had the same hair doo, Garison was know a little bit informed about his family. He was a little disappointed to Genkai about this shocking evidence and even a little angry at her

Lets hurry and head back its getting dark and the demon hunters swarm the forest It's unsafe

Garison and Sk8ty zoomed back at the palace and a sudden small earthquake formed. Smoke could be seen, then a bunch of Demon Hunters with Holy items busted up the gates and started killing and beating them

GenkaiGarison! Sk8boardkid! get too the waterfall its your only hope there way too many I'll hold them off

But Lord Genaki...

GenkaiI said GO!

*Garison and his brother ran too the waterfalls avoiding much action as the demon hunter came behind Garison and pushed him over

Ahhh!

Garison was hanging on the edge of the waterfall with one hand that was slipping the demon hunter was about to stab Garison's hand. Luckily Sk8boardkid punched a whole straight through the demon hunter's back and threw him in the waterfall

Ahhh! I'm Slipping

Sk8boardkid grabbed Garison's hand then another demon hunter came behind Sk8boardkid and had a sword too his neck, The sword was hole so he was pretty much defenseless

Drop me

Sk8boardkidWhat...No!

Trust Me!

But!, tgh

Sk8boardkid closed his eyes and dropped Garion's hand and the demon hunter was up to him but any movements the demon hunter well slice his throat, Garison fell down the waterfall, he was smart enough too use his sword and stick it in the rock and sling himself up, The demon hunter didn't know and still had Sk8boardkid at his well

Look alive hunter!

Garison came popping out and stabbed the demon hunter in the heart and pinned him too the ground and got off, Sk8boardkid stabbed him again in the face

Sk8boardkidThat's for the cold sword on my neck you!--

Hey! Sk8boardkid time to power up! were not going down like this!

Garison powered up and his bandages turned off his body and wrapped was levitating around him very fast, his third Togoru eye turned bright blue, Garison's normal eyes turned pitch black. Garison's skin turned pinkish. Black electricity started to flicker around his arms, His hair shot straight up and it turned white, his shirt tore off his body and fell in the waterfall, his voice got deeper as if he was a man. He had a sinister smirk that showed several sharp teeth, the demon broke loose!

Lets do this!

SK8BOARDKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SK8BOARDKID

Skatey Sees that Garison turned into his full Demon, Skatey was shocked at how poerful his brother was.

SkateyFor All These Years I Havent Seen Such Powers

Garison asked Skatey to turn into his Evil Form but Skatey Resented.

Garison *But....Why?8

SkateyI hate uusing my powers I only cause chaos

Garison set his arm on Skatey's shoulder and said *If you dont turn into your Evil Form we will have no chance against the Demon hunters or even the Angels

Skatey understood and turned into his Evil Form. Skatey suddenly was surrounded with dreadful dark Auroa that killed anything that was living, Skatey was suprised that Garison wasnt Dead. Skatey then grew pointed horns and a powerful third eye appeared, Skatey was outraged and his Dark Wings started to appear. As his Dark Wings appeared he levitated off the ground and had the ability of a new power called "Dark Telekinesis". Skatey then took his Chains and wrapped it around his weist.

Skatey Talking To The huntersCome On!!!

Skatey and Garison charged while the Hunters did. As The Hunters used Holy Bow And Arrows, they slinged them up trying to kill Skatey and Garison. As the Arrows were about to hit them, Skatey used his Dark Telekinesis and stopped the arrows. Garison had a shocked face and so did the Hunters, Skatey then slinged it back to the hunters. As the Arrows were slinged, Skatey transpoted Electrical energy to the Arrows and followed up with using Dark Teleportation. As he used his Dark Teleportation he teleported right next to the arrows and transported Fire to the Arrows, Making the Arrows look like there lit on Fire while it was striked with lightning. Almost half of the hunters died because of either Electricution or 10th Degree Burns.

SkateyYour turn little Bro

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Garison

I thought you'll never ask

Garison reached his right hand out and to the side it started to form a dark energy that started out small thin it formed in a ball it was a spiraling sphere of dark energy. A crazed demon hunter jumped in front of Garison and attempted to tackle him

You idiot...

Garison pushed his sphere at the man and it blew him too bits and it continued and made a huge gap killing anyone in the sphere's path. It was not that many left say about 53

Oh yeah that's right let me introduce you to my dragon Hakusho

Garison's hands glowed in a light blue aura and he pointed it straight in the sky and it started rain and the sun was gone and it soon thundered. Hakusho came out roaring like a beast and killed the rest of the angels and hunters by eating them

I almost forgot Lord Genkai hop aboard Sk8boardkid

Garison got on Hakusho's back and waited for Sk8boardkid to come along to fly off to Genkai and see if she survived the attack

We must hurry who knows what condition Genkai might be in!

SK8BOARDKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SK8BOARDKID

Skatey got on Hakusho with Garison, Skatey cant believe that he's riding a "Dragon"

SkateyI never knew Dragons existed

GarisonThey did, Centuries ago Planet Yu Yu was the homes of Dragons. They soon became extinct when the Angel Civil War occured, They killed every Dragon at there sight except Hakusho. Hakusho was tamed by Genkai and was passed down to me

Garison was eager to see if anyone survived. As they approached the village, They see that there village was demolished by the hunters. Garison and Skatey was looking for Genkai, They then traveled to the Waterfall. As they looked down, They see a Hunter pointing a sword at Genkai's neck. The hunter slit her throat and dumped her to the lake.

GarisonNNNNOOOOOO!!!!

As Garison saw Genkai die, He followed the Demon Hunter. Garison felt thet the Demon Hunter was scared, Garison ran so fast that Skatey couldnt see him. Garison see's The Demon Hunter and popped his Demon Sword, Garison ran up to the Hunter and sliced his head wide open. As Garison stopped to look at the Hunter, the Demon hunters Head slid off his neck and fell to the ground. Garison walked and stepped on his head, Garison ran up to Genkai and so did Skatey. Garison sees a part of Genkai's leg under a pile of woods, They took out the pile os woods and checked if Genkai is alive. Garison tried to talk to Genkai if she's still alive.

GenkaiGarison promise me that you guys will stick together

GarisonYes I will

GenkaiDo you believe in life after death

SkateyCome on we gotta leave before more Demon Hunters show up

Skatey used his Dark Teleportation and held Garison's hand, As they were about to teleport Garison left a tear for Genkai. They Teleported to Planet Earth in Skatey's Mansion.

SkateyFeel right at home, IUf you want anything just ask my butler

Electocutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Electocutioner

AHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

LEXI IS FIT

Garison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Garison

Anywhere would be better than here Sk8ty

The 2 teleported to Sk8ty's mansion, It was quiet then the doors burst open and Jinpachi Mishima came in, very tired and in full power

JinpachiSK8BOARDKID!!!

Dang. you in trouble

*SK8BOARDKID and Garison jumped down from the steps and in front of Jinpachi, Jinpachi took the Butler's head and ripped it off his body

JinpachiWho is this child with you

None of your business old man!

Jinpachi smirked and zoomed to Garison and attempted to punch his skull out of his head, luckily SK8boardkid elbowed Jinpachi in the ribs and roundhouse kicked his chest sending him back before he could hit Garison

Your clock dies today!

Garison and Sk8boardkid zoomed towards Jinpachi and Garison went to the punch in the gut, while Sk8boardkid punches his face out the mansion

You may have beat Sk8boardkid but try to beat the both of us!

JinpachiWho is this little brat!

A old friend

SK8BOARDKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SK8BOARDKID

Skatey and Garison punched Jinpachi out of Skatey's Home, Skatey appraoched Jinpachi

SkateyWassup Old Man

JinpachiWho is that Brat?

SkateyThats My Brother

Jinpachi had a puzzeled look. As Skatey tried to walk away, Jinpachi tried to use his move "Obliteration". Jinpachi unleashed his move at Skatey but Skatey absorbed the energy

JinpachiW..W..What

Skatey turned around and stomped the ground. As he stomped the ground, an earthquake occured and lightning and fire surrounded Skatey and he turned into his Devil Form. Skatey apprached Jinpachi and lifted him by opening his hand and using his "Telekinesis". Skatey lifted Jinpachi and absorbed all his power, As he finished he Skatey closed his fist and Jinpachi Obliterated to bits.

Skatey apprached Garison and gave half of Jinpachi's power to him

SkateySince we killed Jinpachi lets have some fun

Skatey and garison looked at each otherVEGAS!!!!!

Skatey opened his garaged an drove his new Aston Martin DB-ONE(Its In My Page).

Skatey *Hop In

Skatey drove at the speed of 250 mph

GarisonWWWHHHOOOAAAAAA!!!!!

As Skatey drove, an 18 wheeler appeared and as it almost hit Garison and Skatey. Withought thinking, Garison did something that teleported us all the way to Las Vegas.

SkateyWhat was that?

GarisonI Dunno

SkateyI Think That Was Dark Teleportation

Garison smirked at Skatey and jumped up and screamed

GarisonWhhoooaaaaa!!!, I learned a new move