The Clocktower (CVnU: Living And Headquarters-Bludstone)

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Outlaw
No Caption Provided

The Perch Of The Hood

The Bludstone Clocktower is the main Headquarters of the hero known as the Crimson Hood

The History.

The building was constructed and owned by Richard Enterprises and as most of the buildings owned by that company, the Clock Tower was fortified against earthquakes. The Tower was used by Thomas since the beginning as his living place and base of operations after he came back to Bludstone. Thomas installed many computers that allowed him to begin his work as Crimson Hood.

Security

Thomas also installed a maximum security system in the Tower to protect himself as well as the many records and files he had saved over the time on his duties The security system consisted of traps like lasers, trap doors, electrified fences, flashing lights, sliding staircases and more. This security measures prove extremely useful.

Underneath The Tower.

No Caption Provided

Underneath his Tower is a large cave where Thomas houses most of his gear and where he does most of his work. The Cave serves as Thomas' command center, where he monitors all crisis points Bludstone and the world

The Cave's centerpiece is a supercomputer whose specs are on par with any of those used by leading national security agencies; it permits global surveillance and also connects to a massive information network as well as storing vast amounts of information, . A series of satellite link-ups allows easy access to Thomas's information network anywhere in the globe. The systems are protected against unauthorized access, and any attempt to breach this security immediately sends an alert to Thomas or King. The Batcomputer is one of the world's most powerful supercomputer systems.

Additionally, the cave contains state of the art facilities such as: crime lab, various specialized laboratories, mechanized workshops, personal gymnasium, a vast library, parking, docking and hangar space for his various vehicles as well as separate exits for the various types,

The cave houses Thomas' vast array of specialized vehicles, foremost being the Batmobile, Thomas keeps a fleet of regular cars of various models and utility vehicles such as an ambulance as well when the Batmobile would be too conspicuous for a mission. Other vehicles within the complex include various motorcycles, and various air and watercraft.

Layout

Top Floor

The Clocktower. Where Thomas spends his time out of costume when he needs to research something

Sub Levels

Workshop

No Caption Provided

The workshop is where Thomas and King work on different gadgets and upgrades for when Thomas is fighting crime as Black Bat.

Weapons room

The weapons room is where Thomas keeps his standard Batsuit, along with his weapons such as Batarangs, Grapple Guns, tracking device firing rifle, smoke bombs, grenades, and other guns.

Gym

The Gym is where Thomas works out regularly, the room consists of many workout equipment such as Tyres, a Power Rack, Punching Bag, Dumbbells, Barbells, a Prowler, Kettlebells, and many other workout equipment.

Garage

No Caption Provided

The garage is where Thomas stores vehicles, such as the Batmobile and his various motercycles and planes.

Repair room

The repair room is where the Batmobile is parked. It also contains several repair supplies and tools for King to use when working on it or making repairs.

Rules

1. No Destroying the Tower Or Cave without my permission
  2. Don't just mysteriously wander into the Cave or Tower lol, it's protected by various passwords and codes. So if you come in you should have Thomas's permission first
  3. Obey regular Forum rules.
  4. Have Fun!
Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Queenmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Outlaw

@candice_andrews: Hope it was ok that I moved us here, and I hope it was ok that I moved Candice and helped her out. If theres any problems tell me and I'll edit or rewrite it

No Caption Provided

Thomas would take his eyes off of the assassins for a quick moment to observe Candice. He still had his domino mask on but his eyes would slowly narrow at the massive loss of blood and he would shuffle protectively over to her, that wound was bad. He had placed his helmet back on and His computer was was already listing the torn muscles and lacerations into her shoulder. He took his eyes off of her again when he saw her dump the remnants of her drink onto her shoulder She can handle herself for now. Turning back to the assassins he would stroll up to them with confidence. Unleashing the sword he would twirl it with a simple twist of his wrist until it was on the first killers neck "You leave..now. Or you end up like your comrades. And take my message with you." Without another word the assassins vanished into the night.

He had listened to Candices weak replys and he strolled up to her, the wound was still bleeding at the same excessive rate as before and

“Do whatever you want with them, I’m not-”

Thomas would watch as her balance cut off and the wooziness began taking over and he'd speak softly "It'll be alright, just keep your balance."

“Go to… bed?”

She braced herself against a light pole and the Crimson Hood would rush to her side quickly as she slumped forwards and passed out, bracing himself under her body he would catch her and keep her from hitting her head on the concrete, His strong arms locked onto her and he gently lowered her to the ground. Pressing a button on his wrist he would call his car to their location and begin doing the little work he could do. Taking off his jacket he would pull out a knife and cut the fabric around her shoulder, he would remove his armor as fast as he could and rip off some of his undershirt and tie it around her shoulder making a tourniquet to stop the bloodflow. He was glad she was unconscious because the pressure he had put on her shoulder would have been excruciating. The cold air rushed across his bare torso and he would pick her up as he heard the quiet hum of his vehicle arriving. His black as midnight car would curve and halt to a stop right next to them.

No Caption Provided

The roof of his car would slide open and he would grab her jacket and effortlessly carry her and place Candice in the passenger seat. Slipping into the drivers position Thomas would ready himself before he shot down the street leaving a trail of fire behind them. His car soared through the streets of Bludstone with a purpose, Candice was bleeding through her tourniquet and Thomas was beginning to worry. Thomas was beginning to believe her brachial artery was severed by the blow to the shoulder...if so that would be bad.

He set course for the Clocktower and as they approached his home the ground would open beneath them and the car would shoot down a ramp, and straight into Thomas' cave. Mist covered the enormous area and Thomas pulled out and parked the car. Pulling Candice out gently he would hoist her up and carry her to the med-bay. The cave would be dark, but with a "Lights." It would light up gently giving him enough light to see. Placing her on the med table he would grab all the equipment he would need and he would get to work, ripping off the rest of her shirt he would breathe in deep, he had never performed and active surgery, he had only trained for it. He didn't have enough time to get properly changed, so he pulled on some gloves and grabbed his sterilized equipment as he began to operate as he put the oxygen mask on her face to keep her asleep

First Thomas needed to see the degree of trauma, he knew it was important that her adjacent upper limb veins were not traumatized or damaged in any way, and once he knew that the veins and limbs weren't excessibely damaged he began to harvest the vein quickly and efficiently in the after-hour but where there were staff to help with the surgery, there was only Thomas... and when the basilic and cephalic vein of the traumatized upper limb presented itself as part of the incision. Thomas cut open to expose the brachial artery and had an almost perfect caliber to the artery. Therefore, there was little modification of the vein or artery to be done during the anastomosis, and there was no significant size mismatch to be concerned about so Thomas was glad about that. After suturing the torn muscles together he would cauterize the vein and finish stitching up her arm, after the surgery he would begin a blood transfusion, he didn't have time to check what blood type she was but Thomas knew he was compatable with his O blood type.

The surgery took at least 5 long hours and Thomas was the only one operating. He would remove the gloves and slump back in his chair physically and mentally exhausted. Along with the 5 hour surgery and the large transfusion Thomas had been up for over 2 days without sleep. He'd sit there in his chair as she slept, not having enough energy to remove his bloodstained clothing he would steel his nerves and keep his eyes on her incase she woke up in pain. Thomas would sit there with his bloodshot eyes on her resting form, he felt horrible. This was his fault and she almost died because of him, and even if she hadn't died she could have lost the use of her arm...or her arm all together. Banging his head gently he would mutter to himself softly.

Then if or when she woke up Thomas would look at her tiredly and he'd say softly "Don't get up to fast. And Don't move your arm, you'll rip your stiches." Her blood covered his hands and body but he would be glad she was awake "

No Caption Provided

That assassin severed your brachial artery and I had to perfrm a surgery, then you lost a lot of blood, So I had to perform a transfusion." Rubbing his hands through his hair he'd give her a drained glance"I would have taken you to a hospital but I didn't want your biology to be exposed. But either way you need to rest. Do you want something to eat? You'll need to fill up your stomach."

Avatar image for candice_andrews
Candice_Andrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

Blood, blood was everywhere as Candice was sobbing in a bedroom. Her hands drenched in the warm crimson fluid as a body was seen on the bed. The body was blurred, she couldn’t even tell if it was a man or a woman, child or adult. There was just a body there. Then, before she could even blink, she was in a small shop. Trickets, books, dream catchers all around as a woman who’s face she couldn’t make out stood before her, black figures floating around her. There was a book with a skull on it and she signed her name and as soon as the book closed she was sitting in a bar, feeling empty.

Her eyes fluttered open, her vision blurred, adjusting to her new surroundings as a muffle of a voice was heard from what seemed like a far distance. She felt… cold, tired and… hungry. Ugh it was that same dream again. A dream she couldn’t make sense of. The reason for her drinking.

There was something on her face? Her hand tried to reach up for the mask that was hissing air into her mouth and nose but a sharp, stabbing pain surged through her arm. Oh… now she remembered. “Fu-” she couldn’t even finish her word as a surge of pain once more throbbed from her shoulder. Assassins, damn assassins. She tired to sit up, but again, she heard the voice, more clearly now.

"Don't get up to fast. And Don't move your arm, you'll rip your stitches."

Even after sleeping for several hours, her eyes still looked tired, as if she never rests. She didn’t, not with that nightmare every night. “Stitches?” She sat up slowly as she looked over at her arm that now had bandages over it. “The assassi-” before she could finish her sentence, Tim was already responding.

That assassin severed your brachial artery and I had to perfrm a surgery, then you lost a lot of blood, So I had to perform a transfusion. I would have taken you to a hospital but I didn't want your biology to be exposed. But either way you need to rest. Do you want something to eat? You'll need to fill up your stomach."

She stayed quiet for a moment not even trying to pretend she understood the first part, looking down at her lap as she let out a heavy sigh. Tonight didn’t go as planned… or was it last night now? Her walnut brown eyes looked up at him, he looked even more tired than she did. “Thank you.” her voice was low, but sincere apology came from her. “I’ll get something to eat, you’ve helped me enough. You need to rest, you look like sh!t.” she gave a partial smirk. “By the way… sorry for being an @ss earlier.” She apologized for her attitude against him earlier. She didn’t give a reason for it, she just ended it with that as she tried to stand up, her legs were a little wobbly, but she was stable enought to at least stand with the support of the bed behind her. Her feet were bare hitting the cold ground as she realized… she wasn’t wearing her clothes but rather a medical gown of some sort. Her brow arched. “Uhhhhh were are my clothes?”

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Outlaw

@candice_andrews:

No Caption Provided

Thomas would raise his head as her eyes fluttered open and he would breathe a sigh of relief, she looked terrible. Pale, worn out, even though she had slept for a while. Thomas felt that pang of regret again, when she sat up Thomas would wince as she pulled her arm. The cave around them was dimly lit and the giant robot dinosaur that Thomas had glimmered in the dark. And Thomas' head bowed down in the dark, the light barely illuminating his dark and angry features. Candices' blood was flecked across his face and it stained almost every visible part of his body. He was practically shaking from exhaustion, but he still decided to explain to Candice since he could see the confused look on her face

"The Brachial artery is the largest blood vessel in your upper arm, that assassin cleaved it in two. Along with ripping several of the muscles in your shoulder."

“Thank you.”

Thomas' mouth would tighten and he'd look down again, he didn't deserve her thanks, he had nearly gotten her killed. She had been holding on within an inch of her life, and here she was thanking him. He decided that he wouldn't oppose her kind gesture. He knew she had severely disliked him before, and this was probably a show of extreme kindness on her end.

“I’ll get something to eat, you’ve helped me enough. You need to rest, you look like sh!t.”

Thomas would quickly turn serious "I'm fine. You on the other hand just went through an extensive surgery. You lost an excessive amount of blood. I almost went into Hypovolemic Shock just giving you a transfusion."

“By the way… sorry for being an @ss earlier.”

Thomas would laugh a bit returning her small smirk with a tiny one of his own "I don't blame you." He'd watch as she stumbled to her feet and Thomas would walk over her to help in case she needed it, her bare feet slapped against the cold floor of the cave then the realization dawned on her that she was in a hospital gown. Thomas would speak with no shame and tell her what happened "Your pants and undergarments are being washed, I had to throw the shirt away. It's ruined. I'll get you something else later. And I stitched your jacket back together. It got slashed pretty bad from our fights earlier" Turning away from her he would walk away and pull up a wheelchair gesturing with his head for her to sit down "You don't want to be on your feet for to long."

He would let her do whatever and he'd walk up the stairs of the cave and head to another subsection of the cave, if Candice looked around she would see the various items and trinkets Thomas had gathered from his travels and some of the stuff that he had gotten from his short time as the Crimson Hood. Some of them would be the Giant Dinosaur, the freeze ray, several Assassins robes and costume model that represented Thomas' first costume/tunic from his worldly travels. Then there was the huge garage that housed Thomas' multitude of vehicles. The cave would be extremely vast but Thomas navigated it like it was nothing. Entering the kitchen he kept down here he would prepare Candice a bowl of warm soup with greens and potatoes in it, then he'd pour her a glass of milk and walking back down he would approach her and hand it to her. "I know you wanna get something yourself, but you need to eat now, and you're in no condition to leave. You look like you don't sleep enough as it is." He'd hand her the soup and the drink and he'd sit back down.

No Caption Provided

Then rubbing his eyes he would look at her and say in a tired and slightly gruff voice "I owe you an apology. You could have died last night and that's on me." That's all that came out of Thomas' mouth, but if Candice looked she could see the sincerity that radiated off of him. Then rising back up on his feet he'd gesture to the cave "Wheel around, take a tour do whatever. When you feel well enough to walk, start strolling around, gradually build up your body to handle your weight. Make yourself at home until your stuff is done."

No Caption Provided

Walking away from her he would pull off the remnants of his shirt and peel the jacket off his back revealing his multitude of scars, streaks of white would show in his hair as he pulled another shirt onto his torso then wrapping himself in a blue jacket groaning slightly.

Then walking over to the centerpiece of the cave, he would slide into his computer chair and begin typing, there had been incidents going on in Sky City that Thomas knew he was going to have to attend too. After about ten minutes Thomas would make his way back to Candice and ask "What's your name? I feel weird calling you "Ma'am" or "Lady"" Then he'd remember the last time he had asked a semi-personal question and he would wave it off apologetically "Never mind."

Avatar image for candice_andrews
Candice_Andrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards:

Surgery, Tim preformed ‘extensive’ surgery on her. Did the Ninja’s really mess her up that bad? Her legs began to feel really heavy but she refused to sit down, her pride wouldn’t let her. Even with her super strength, she still felt weak. Ugh she hated this. She felt her healing shoulder with her free hand only to see that there was a scar on her hand. Damn… she got cut up a bit last night.

"Your pants and undergarments are being washed, I had to throw the shirt away. It's ruined. I'll get you something else later. And I stitched your jacket back together. It got slashed pretty bad from our fights earlier"

“Oh… right, thanks for that.” She thanked him again but her voice dry. Her eyes gazed over at the wheelchair. Well... more like she glared down at it. She didn’t want it, no, she wasn’t going to be that person. She wasn’t going to be the victim. She was going to go out there and… and… oh man… she was getting a little dizzy. She stumbled a little bit before plopping down in the wheelchair. She wasn’t used to having help.

As Tim walked away, Candice would begin to grow increasingly curious where she was exactly. Her head began turning as her eyes wondered around. What the hell kind of place was this? There was a freaken dinosaur. Who the funk was Tim? She tried to move around with the wheelchair but she proved to be uncoordinated to do so, continually bumping into something. Her coordination in a wheelchair wasn’t all that great.

"I know you wanna get something yourself, but you need to eat now, and you're in no condition to leave. You look like you don't sleep enough as it is."

She looked down at the soup and milk and she would give a light chuckle. She was actually pretty hungry. “It’s hard for me to sleep, hence the drinking.” she took a sip of milk as it help quench her dry mouth. “But you don’t look like you sleep much either.” She took note as she motioned her head towards all the items in the area.

"I owe you an apology. You could have died last night and that's on me."

She could tell he was genuine with the apology. “Meh, sh!t happens.” she spoke in her usual ‘I don’t give a sh!t’ tone as she shrugged her good shoulder. It was then that Tim opened up his man cave (or whatever he called it) to Candice. Giving her permission to wheel around and look at whatever he accumulated in here. She didn’t move around much, mostly because she was busy eating her soup (which wasn’t bad tbh) and just being sober (which was rare to see).

"What's your name? I feel weird calling you "Ma'am" or "Lady. Never mind."

No Caption Provided

She looked down at the bowl of soup. I mean… he already saw her with her powers, she helped him fight off ninja assassins and almost died for him not to mention he kinda saw her naked already.... Was there even a point not to share her name anymore? He knew her better than anyone within the last five years of her life. “Erm, no it’s fine. My name is Candice.” she spared him her last name, not for a reason in particular, just didn’t seem important. “So…" now it was time for the big question. “Why do Ninja assassins 'need' you for the 'league'?”

The_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Outlaw

@candice_andrews:

Thomas would notice that he was right when he said how weak she was, her she was stubborn for sure, and Thomas could definitely respect that. He noted her thanks and nodded back to her in return, and as he was doing his other work he could hear and see her struggling with the choice of sitting in the chair, or being strong, and apparently her injuries won over. He instantly felt bad when he noticed that the raven haired woman couldn't coordinate well in a wheel chair, especially with her wounded shoulder...slapping himself mentally in the head. Pulling his jacket closer to his body his tired form slightly shivered in the cold...which almost never happened. Holy sh*t...I'm running on less then nothing.And if he was cold he couldn't imagine what Candice was feeling in a funking hospital gown. He'd listen to her talk and his mouth would tighten as he realized why she was out drinking.

“It’s hard for me to sleep, hence the drinking.”

The vigilantes head would nod in response, he got that...he totally got that. His eyebrows would raise as she redirected the conversation to him.

“But you don’t look like you sleep much either.”

He'd give a tired laugh and nod his head "Not enough time for it. Plus, with the stuff I've seen...sleep is more of a terror then staying up for days or weeks on end." After returning from his work Thomas would make his way to her and smile when he saw her eating the food, Thomas had learned how to cook in many places all over the world, so soup was an easy dish to make. He had apologized, and he was glad to see that she excepted it with a short but meaningful:

“Meh, sh!t happens."

That would draw an actual laugh out of Thomas, which was rare, he'd laugh shortly before replying back "That..is the literal story of my life." He still felt terrible about dragging her into this situation, but he was beginning to like Candice, she was interesting, and cool. Then he actually learned her name, "Candice? Huh..Yeah, I'm not suprised, you look like a Candice." He'd give her a rare smile and he'd get up again and motion for her to hang on. He'd make his way to his armory where he'd grab one of his spare jackets. Walking back over to her he'd hand her the jacket. If she wanted she could drape it over herself to keep warm from the freezing temperatures of the cave. Thomas was 6'2 and ripped, so she would be able to wrap herself in it relatively easy.

No Caption Provided

Sitting back down Thomas' mouth would set into a hard line as she asked him about the assassins. His body would clench and he would look physically uncomfortable. But she had almost died for him, and he believed he owed her the truth. "Because I was their leader. I left them to come here, their called the League Of Darkness. And for a while I was their Master, or whatever you wanna call it. I left and I guess they and whoever is leading them now didn't like that, but they should get the message. It's a long story you probably don't want to hear." His black hair would flower his face, and his white streaks would shine in the darkness.

Attempting to change the subject Thomas would look her in the eye and gesture around the huge area they were in "You might be here for a while, at least until you won't bleed out if you rip those stitches, so do you want me to wheel you around and give you a tour? It may seem a bit creepy down here, but it's interesting, plus...I've collected a lot of awesome sh*t." He'd gesture to the giant dinosaur.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@action6news (Sorry for such a late reply)

Rebecca suddenly took on a pale look, as if she'd been painted with white-wash - even her lips were barely there. Then with one step backwards she crumpled like a puppet suddenly released of their strings. Damian's eyes narrowed slightly "Huh, guess that last part scared her. Oops." He'd look at her lying there and he'd take a huff of breath, then after changing from his civilian clothes into his uniform he would carry her to the medical bay where he would lay her down and stand next to her as she slept

When she awoke the young vigilante would pull up his hood and give a smirk. "Let us try this again Rebecca. Welcome to the Clocktower. I am Rogue. Now please don't faint, it's not that big of a deal. Now, would you like to look around? When you can stand of course."

No Caption Provided

ACTION6NEWS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight:

Everything returned in a groggy haze. Her surroundings coming back in pieces.

First the inky black receded to reveal the white fluorescent shine of the medical bay, the white sterile environment contrasting harshly with her concept of where she last remembered being in space. She stirred, pulse picking up on hearing his voice again, panic rising and then falling in rapid succession when at last she caught sight of him.

Damian Knight was a vigilante. The pieces started coming together. His big "secret". His proficiency at dispatching unruly thugs. The hidden domain he'd dragged her into. It all clicked at once, and she felt so... foolish. Stupid, even.

It should have been obvious, but having a talented fighter who could snap bones at a moment's notice escort her into a darkened, room and threaten to kill her had been a bit too much wear on the nerves. Now that he was in his full getup, introducing himself as a hero she'd actually heard of, she was ashamed at her initial panic.

"Sure, Damian—or Rogue, if that's what you'd rather go by. We can take the guided tour." She rose, brushing her hair back into place as she laughed nervously, hesitantly. When the uncomfortable silence returned, she felt the uneasy need to explain herself return. "I'm really sorry, by the way, I just, and this is kind of embarrassing, but I thought you might be a, well... a serial killer? You know, 'lure the girl into a dark space, chop her up and leave the parts in vats of acid' kind of thing." Saying it aloud cemented how ridiculous it all was, and the heat of shame returned to redden her cheeks. "You know what? Just lead the way, Damian. I won't be far behind. But, why are you showing me all this? Isn't it kind of against your interests as this 'Rogue' character to show off your hidden fortress to a reporter of all people?"