This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Btw, Nova. The idea here is making things a mystery. He can or cannot be Bernard, he looks different and has a different hair color, Bers can be dead as much as he can be alive xP

Anyways, eager for the answer! =D

#53 Posted by Venator_umbra (417 posts) - - Show Bio

So what, exactly, is this?

#54 Posted by The Psyentist (22456 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Posted by Lady_Liberty (10767 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Venator_umbra (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by The Psyentist (22456 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Venator_umbra (417 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by Lady_Liberty (10767 posts) - - Show Bio

@venator_umbra: No Protestants allowed. Orthodox either -___-

[I'm just kidding with you. Its some kinda medical center for superheroes I think.]

#60 Posted by Venator_umbra (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@lady_liberty: Haha! Good thing that isn't true, people would be so unhappy! Alright, thanks!

#61 Posted by The Psyentist (22456 posts) - - Show Bio

@venator_umbra: Yeah. Basically what LL said. It's a high tech hospital with some levels restricted for the Knightfall family. Probably a good place if a character ever gets injured and wants to RP in a different environment.

#62 Posted by Venator_umbra (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_psyentist: Sounds like fun! Not sure Zerian could use it but who knows maybe it'll happen.

#63 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

My character died (out of canon) can I do this anyway? It looks fun!

#64 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

Pleasedon'tforgetmepleasedon'tforgetmepleasedon'tforgetme.

Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
#66 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: (sorry for the wait)

The Knightfall Saint stood silently, her deep cobalt eyes continued to stay focused on her tablet screen, inputting information into the Emerald Archers chart, vitals summary, physical, review of systems… all updated within a few minutes. As she was about to begin to make her way out of the room, she could hear the sheets that covered the recovered hero being to shift, causing the doctor to quickly turn her attention back to her patient.

No Caption Provided

She couldn’t help but give a small cool smile as she set her tablet down and walked up to the bed. “Mr. Pendragon, it’s nice to see you awake and speaking so well.” Her voice was soft and cool, no hint of excitement but rather little relief. She knew she shouldn’t have been surprised, his body would have kept his vocal cords from swelling but it was still nice to hear his voice wasn’t horsed or cracked thanks to his self-induced coma.

“I’ll be more than happy to get that out for you.” Her eyes casually glanced over at the monitor from time to time that were keeping track of his vitals as she slipped on a couple of purple non-latex gloves. “Just let me listen to a bit and I promise to get that tube out.” Nothing life threatening, nothing abnormal were seen on the monitor as she customarily put the ear tips into her ears and lightly patted against the diaphragm of her stethoscope before lightly placing it upon his chest. Her eyes closed for a moment as she listened carefully to the beating of his heart, hearing the muscles push the blood through itself and out into the body with strong ‘thumps’. No rubs, no murmurs, no gallops. Slowly moving towards more the center of his chest she began focusing more on his breathing. His lungs pulling air into them and pushing it back out. No wheezing, no rhonchi, no rales… perfect. Taking off her stethoscope she instinctively hung it around her neck as she gave an approving nod. “Everything sounds good. Now, shall we?”

No Caption Provided

The ROME’D in the room began to sit Kurt up using the bed as the bed simultaneously began to rise up for the Doctor. Gently she began to remove the tape that was along the bridge of his nose and around his right nostril that held the tube in place. Taking the tape off carefully she placed it to the side as the ROME’D handed Kurt a couple of tissues. “Now, this is going to feel slightly uncomfortable, don’t try to swallow or cough, just relax as much as you can. I’ll be as gentle as I can. Now… one… two… three.” As soon as got to three she began pulling, the tube glide out in one smooth continuous motion and with a little ‘pop’ the end of the tube came out of his nose as Ashley carried the NG tube away from her patient and onto a mayo stand that was nearby. “That wasn’t too bad, was it?” After putting down the ROME’D instantly began cleaning up after her as she pulled up a stool that was sitting nearby and casually sat down, adjusting her white coat.

“So, Mr. Pendragon, since you’re awake and alert now, there are things we need to discuss.” She began as she rest her hands upon her lap. “You were brought here after being involved in an assault.” Assault… that was putting it lightly. It looked like someone was actually attempting to assassinate him, and almost succeeded. “You were found unconscious and with multiple severe wounds including a head injury. Do you remember.. anything, at all prior to now? Do you remember where you were? Or who assaulted you?”

#67 Edited by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall: (It's fine :)

The sensation of the tube being removed was easily ignored, the humanoid ROM'D was more than amusing enough. Robotic nurses? Where was he. Somewhere expensive? Some government facility... But apparently, the doctor was as clueless as him. Sort of. The green eyed man sat up slightly, fresh eyes gazing down at his hands as his two index fingers tapped heads a few times. "Uh, I... I don't really remember a thing," he looked back up, "who's Kurt? And where am I?" It was obvious he'd suffered amnesia, even he knew that. But it made it all the more worse. He was alone, he didn't even have his own thoughts for company, just this new-found sensation of nothingness. The room suddenly felt cold and almost freighting. Mr Pendragon, the doctor said it with such certainty, such assurance. But all he heard were words, no feelings, attachments, anything resembling a response to that name. He looked up again and noticed something.... Even... Even as he awaited her response, things moved slower, as though... Was everything going slower than usual? He watched as Ashley's eyes slowly blinked, very, very slowly. Unaware to the amnesia-suffering archer, he possessed his usual perceptive abilities, and they were going to cause some confusion... He gulped, were these drugs making things seem odd? He zoned in, concentrating on Ashley as things slowly steadied. For now it was okay, but just who was he...

#68 Posted by Feral Nova (58207 posts) - - Show Bio

bumping

#69 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by Feral Nova (58207 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Hound_of_War (3944 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

Not much...try to stay around for a week. I'm dropping Nox's funeral in a few days. Which is awesome because everyone is active because of the holidays so I'm super happy. I want to see Zeon's reaction and Ashley's.

#72 Posted by Feral Nova (58207 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: Well hopefully I can get my Zeon post out so I can have her there lol

Ashley is gonna be shattered....

Avatar image for toshiro_shizuka
#73 Posted by Toshiro_Shizuka (850 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Feral Nova (58207 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Toshiro_Shizuka (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: (It's Nobody lol)

Doing good, almost sleeping... You?

#76 Posted by Feral Nova (58207 posts) - - Show Bio

@toshiro_shizuka: OH NOBODY!!! WHAT'S UP MAN!? :DDDDDD Almost sleeping? It's only 11pm! :P

I'm doing good, better now, specially with finals done :D I'm trying to get back into writing lol but I know Christmas and New Years are gonna slow me down >.<

#77 Posted by Toshiro_Shizuka (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

I'm fine! Passed on uni, got my well-deserved holidays and now I'm laying in bed while sweating cause of this freaking inferno that is my bedroom... Add 6 hours to that clock, then you'll have my point of view =P

I assume you rocked the finals! Yeah, same here, even though I already have some plans to stick with =) That Ashley interaction will fit perfectly with the momentum lmao Nobody did some stuff while you were (kinda) gone. xD

#78 Posted by Feral Nova (58207 posts) - - Show Bio

@toshiro_shizuka:

Yay congrats man! :D well... except on the bedroom thing >__> on the bright side, at least you're not cold :P

5am? Plleaaaaaaaase that's NOTHING! Two more hours! DO IT!! lol jk go to bed then! >_> Why are you still up!?

Um...... not really.... BUT I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES! that's all that counts! LOL

Wait... WHAT DID NOBODY DO!? >___>

#79 Posted by AdmiralLogic (4131 posts) - - Show Bio

@hound_of_war: I don't know who that is but would you tell me when and how so I can get it on the G.E.D? Unless he's not publically important. Then nevermind.

#80 Posted by Toshiro_Shizuka (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

Right back at ya, Nova :D Well, I managed to find the control to the air conditioner without waking up my brother, so it was amazing right after =P

I could withstand two more hours. IF I had my PC or my Xbox close by, but I wanted to sleep lmao

YAY! SAME HERE! IT WAS ON THE EDGE, BUT I MANAGED TO PASS THROUGH! After all, I'll go to my second semester anyways.

Well, he united a taskforce to attack Satar on Lybia lmao

#81 Edited by Grimmwald (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall:

He hadn't given her his name.

No Caption Provided

Navigating a maze of underground tunnels, Grimmwald kept his strides steady and calm, and his gloved fingers grazing the damp walls. Slung over his back was a backpack filled with jars of hallucinogenics - 5-MeO-DMT, in other words. And as he walked down the empty tunnels, his only companions were his shadow - a horned silhouette that followed him wherever he went - and the sound of dripping water in the air. The battle with Alpha Dog drew closer every day. They'd hunt him down like the mad dog he was, and he'd pay in blood for what he'd done to Richard and Tessa. But we can't fight him without a plan, Grimmwald scowled, shadows dancing over his brow as he walked, fingers feeling the faintest vibrations bouncing off the walls. I'm getting close.

I hope Richard gets those arrows we talked about, he thought. More than that, I hope Ashley can help me with this. She had a Knightfall's resources at her fingertips, and medical knowledge that was the envy of the world's doctors. To the Horned Saint, there was no one better with whom to create toxins and chemicals. Anything to slow Dog's regeneration and dull the beast's senses. Grimmwald walked for another half hour till his eyes caught beams of pale light staring him down, and a metal door as wide as a saucer hissing as it opened. He walked in, and Grimmwald's heart nearly skipped a beat. There wasn't much to be seen, but he could feel it, his hyper-sensitive dermis caught the hums and vibrations of high-tech machinery and computers on floors above him. Though as he turned round, his scarlet eyes grew wide as humanoid robots walked him by. "Oh.. shit", he cursed, uneasy. A hacker could pierce into their minds, a technopath could seize the computers - something could happen.

God, he hated technology. Steeling his nerves and banishing the thought from his mind with a shake of his head, Grimmwald let out a calm breath before catching sight of a walking staff member. "Tell Ashley one of the vigilantes from the week before is here to see her", he said, "I never gave her a name so just tell her it's the red one with the horns seeing as how that can't possibly describe anyone else", he quipped, mouth pulled back into a small smirk.

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
#82 Edited by Tassiana_Pettis (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: I legit forgot about the robots LMAO I need to do another post first, but I'll work on this one next!

#83 Posted by Grimmwald (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@tassiana_pettis: They were the first thing I noticed in the OP, LOL. Take your time!

#84 Posted by Hawkshade (4947 posts) - - Show Bio

We're out there getting injured every day and she has been sitting on a robot army this whole time LOL. Typical Knightfall ;-P

#85 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio

We're out there getting injured every day and she has been sitting on a robot army this whole time LOL. Typical Knightfall ;-P

It was either robots or overweight security guards who get winded after running down a quarter down the hallway! xD

Oh no... DDDD: I am a typical Knightfall!

Whelp.... better go big or go home

Starts a massive invasion of Gothic with her Robot army

#86 Posted by Hawkshade (4947 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade said:

It was either robots or overweight security guards who get winded after running down a quarter down the hallway! xD

Oh no... DDDD: I am a typical Knightfall!

Whelp.... better go big or go home

Starts a massive invasion of Gothic with her Robot army

And we've probably revealed our bases location to you too!
And we've probably revealed our bases location to you too!

#87 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by Hawkshade (4947 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall: Uh oh lol.

Evil Ashley would be interesting though. I can see all kinds of medical stuff she could do.

#89 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil Ashley would be interesting though. I can see all kinds of medical stuff she could do.

OOOOHHHHHHH >.>

In a What If world where Ashley turned evil instead of Quintus lol

#90 Posted by Hawkshade (4947 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade said:

OOOOHHHHHHH >.>

Ohhhh yeah.. wow. That would change a lot of things. I want to see the patented Impero breakdown in the What If This Instead Of That thread.

#91 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall said:
@hawkshade said:

OOOOHHHHHHH >.>

Ohhhh yeah.. wow. That would change a lot of things. I want to see the patented Impero breakdown in the What If This Instead Of That thread.

I'm... I'm not smart enough for that LOL

#92 Posted by Warrior_Angel (127 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall:

Ashley! My name is Karah Knightfall, nice to meet you! ^_^

Related image

We need an official interaction lol. I had no idea she was a Knightfall!

#94 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (972 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald:

"Tell Ashley one of the vigilantes from the week before is here to see her I never gave her a name so just tell her it's the red one with the horns seeing as how that can't possibly describe anyone else"

“Oh yeah! I remember you!” The familiar blonde teenage girl from before appeared, recognizing him from when he brought that one wounded hero through Halo. “I’ll get the Doctor for you.” She said as she walked off to the back.

The Knightfall Saint was sitting in her office chair, her head tilted back, eyes closed and lips slightly parted as the rare sighting of her sleeping was happening. Her glasses lopsided her arms crossed tightly across her chest as the only sound at the moment was her clicking every time her body slightly shifted. She only took naps, 30 min naps four times a day, and right now, it was nap time.

But her door slowly opened as Nicole’s head peeked in through the opening of the door. A wide grin appearing on her face as she pulled out her cellphone, opened up the camera and with a little ‘click’ a picture was taken of the Reality M Knightfall. “Ashley!” She shouted from the door, causing the Knightfall to wake up suddenly as her glasses flung down from her face and to her desk.

“What? What!? What’s going on? Is everything ok!?”

“Oh yeah, everything is fine, but that red horned hero with the nice butt is here to see you.” She smiled. “He’s waiting for you in the front.”

No Caption Provided

Grabbing her glasses and placing them back on she rubbed her eyes for a moment. “The red horned… oh!” She suddenly remembered. Her newest teammate. She stood up from her desk, straightening herself and smoothing out her hair to look more professional rather than she just well, woke up… she walked out to the front of the area to see, in fact, he was there waiting for her. She gave a soft smile as she closed the distance, her eyes shifting over to the backpack as she did. “It’s nice to see you again. Come, let’s talk in my office.”

Getting to the office she would once more motion to the crimson dressed hero to sit if he wished as she would take a seat behind her desk. “As much as it’s good to see you, I assume there’s a reason for this visit?” She asked, her eyes landing on the backpack again as her hands reached for a nuke warm cup of coffee that was sitting on her desk, taking a sip of it. "Or have there been any complications to Meckenzie's healing?"

#95 Posted by Warrior_Angel (127 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by Grimmwald (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall:

As he stood waiting for Ashley, Grimmwald folded both arms over his chest and allowed his eyes to follow the mechanical strides of the robots blinking their greetings at him. I don't think I'll ever get used to this. Shrugging his shoulders, he shoved his concerns to the back of his mind before the familiar song of Ashley's voice drew his eyes to hers - scarlet eyes to deep blue. Brow raised and his head held subtly tilted to the side, the Horned Saint glanced at the darker strands of her hair. "Hair's different", he pointed out, "Brings your eyes out". Answering Ashley's smile with a smaller one, he nodded, "It's good to see you too". Following her into her office, Grimmwald breathed in, and pulled the crisp smell of fresh coffee into his lungs.

No Caption Provided

The same as the aroma of her office in the Halo Corp. "Coffee instead of whiskey. You really are a different Knightfall", he quipped before eyeing the seat she offered him. He heard her words, her voice floated to his ears as clear as day. But sitting was dangerous. It meant giving up a position from which he could better defend himself from an ambushing Strigidae. Fighting the urge to eye the chair like an enemy, he steeled his nerves and sank into the chair. "No she's fine. But the reason I'm here is connected to her, in a way", he said, returning Ashley's gaze as he set his backpack by the leg of his chair. "Turns out the one behind her attack is also the one who attacked Hawkshade some weeks ago. His name is Alpha Dog. I've never faced him but from what Hawkshade and Mackenzie tell me, he's strong. Freakishly so. Doesn't get tired. And he's a tank. Both durability and regeneration".

"He almost killed my friends. And he's become the bitch to scratch my itch for revenge", Grimmwald paused, unzipping his backpack before lifting his eyes to Ashley's. "But he's very dangerous. I have to do this without risking an arm or a leg. So we're doing it as a team. And one of our ideas is to weaken him with some sensory deprivation, and maybe a chemical to slow down his regeneration. So I brought this", he smirked, pulling a jar of 5-MeO-DMT from his backpack and setting it on her desk. "5-MeO-DMT. A strong hallucinogenic. Secreted by some plants and toads. And strong enough to dissuade predators after a bite or lick. But I want something stronger. Maybe by enhancing this, in addition to whatever you give us for Dog's regeneration. We won't be able to apprehend him otherwise. And there's no one better to help than you, Ashley".

#97 Posted by Hawkshade (4947 posts) - - Show Bio

And one of our ideas is to weaken him with some sensory deprivation, and maybe a chemical to slow down his regeneration. So I brought this", he smirked, pulling a jar of 5-MeO-DMT from his backpack and setting it on her desk. "5-MeO-DMT. A strong hallucinogenic. Secreted by some plants and toads. And strong enough to dissuade predators after a bite or lick. But I want something stronger.

Just don't spill it in the cave
Just don't spill it in the cave

#98 Posted by Beremud (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: I can't decide if that image is funny or terrifying.

#99 Posted by Hawkshade (4947 posts) - - Show Bio

@beremud: A little of both, perhaps? First I chuckled, then I was weirded out.

#100 Posted by Grimmwald (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: Getting everyone in the Cave high out of their minds is... a plan.