• 66 results
Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo laughed as he lunged for Boken, it would've been funny to see Boken get his @$$ kicked.

"We don't know either. We just.....were here....suddenly! But its like some psychotic game-show because we could only bring three items and only choose three of our powers. I had to give up my Super-Sonic Howl."

Then and idea popped into Cryo-Wolf's head,Game Show!

"I think I know who's behind this. Quick we need to hurry into this palace.

He found the side entrance and entered the password the computer gave him. The Door opened and he stepped inside.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Akwa

Akwa followed Cryo-Wolf down into the tunnel.

"So who do you think is behind this?" he said.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Boken

Ooc: how do you know the pas word? by the way, i would of handed Akwa his ass, and if anyone wants to try and fight me i'll be more than happy to take you on.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Akwa

OOC: I'm not saying that I would beat you, boken. That was Cryo-Wolf. As for how he knows the password, I assume he's going to tell us.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Boken

Ooc: i hope so. i mean i'm one of his friends and i have no clu how he knows that.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Akwa

"First things first." Akwa said to Cryo-Wolf.

"How the hell do you know the password!"

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Boken

"I mean seriosly Cryo, i know your smart but WTF."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Never doubt the dude that's leading you through a bug infested labyrinth." He smirked and said, still looking at his computer,"My brains plus the computer's deciphered the code from different symbols we've observed throughout our time here. As for who's behind this......You wouldn't beleive me if I told you."

Cryo-Wolf continued to walk down the long hallway, occasionally looking up from his computer to survey his suuroundings.

*OoC: Boken....Have a lil faith and stop acting so macho, your not the most powerful person in the world here, Akwa....you could probly kick his @$$ any day, and Boken again......damn right im smart

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Boken

Ooc:Your such a Dumb ass Cryo. if i din't let you kill me i would've probally wo the turnament

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

OoC: Dream on shadow-boy......LET me kill you!? oooooo u kno what you if Rosemary hadn't become the commander of the Black Zone, she would've kicked your @$$ believe me she would shes more evil than you. I know that for a fact. And see thats your problem.....you think your the best superhero ever. You don't even play to your weaknesses right. You never even flinched when I shone light all around you. "Shrimp" as a weakness!? no way dude. your not the most powerful person on Comic-Vine and don't say you didn't say you were because you act like you are.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Akwa

"What do you mean, that I wouldn't believe you? I probably don't even know whoever you're talking about. Though you are right about the game show bit. I was forced to leave my water maipulation behind." said Akwa.

Just then his sensifier started beeping like crazy. Akwa looked down and said "No need for alarm. It just seems a lot of giant insectoids are just around that corner"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf peered around the corner. He was right. Giant ants huddled together. Cryo strained his ears, trying to listen in on their conversation.

The Queen likes this game, she thinks it's funny. One of them said.

Yeah, watching the tiny earthlings scramble around on our planet is amusing. Another Replied.

Cryo-Wolf tried to talk in their tongue, making it sound like its coming from down the hall. "Everybody stay behind this corner during this, don't move a muscle."

He turned back around the corner. You guys! We need your help! Come quickly the Queen needs us. He yelled in their tongue.

Cryo-Wolf flattened himself against the wall as the ants ran right past them. He smiled that his trick worked and turned the corner. He continued to walk down the hallway in which the ants were in.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Akwa

"Who cares about stealth!" cried Akwa as he ran full pelt down the corridor to a large door.

Bursting it open he saw a giant chamber filled with giant ants!

"Bring it on!" he yelled as he launched himself at them.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf let out a big sigh. "There goes plan A. On to plan B!" He whipped out his ice staff nd chraged for the ants, Simba following. He jumped up and whacked one ant in the head, sending it crashing to the floor.

Cryo shot ice darts at two other ants, the darts piercing their exo-skeleton. He clawed at another ants exo-skeleton and ripped part of it off, making the ant scream in pain. He put his hand to the ants insides and froze them, killing the ant instantly.

"This is more fun than plan A!" Cryo-Wolf said, a glint in his eye. He kicked another ant and punched another, going on a rampage.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Akwa

Akwa smashed an ants face open with his face and ground another one into the dust with his foot.

He ran up to a nearby wall and launched himself off it, using his own body to blast a large hole in the ant's attack formation.

"You guys picked the wrong elemtal to fight today" he said as he pushed his fist through one of the ant's stomach.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

(This thread is too awesome to die,I' bumping it lol)
Powers:
Lycan Transformation.
Yellow Lantern Ring.

Items:
Shotgun.
Magnum.
Rifle.

(Okay,I'm sorry to be barging in on such an old thread,Just wanted to do something new...or...err....old)
leo walks through the forest,searching for some food.