The Bug Home World

• 66 results
#1 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

The Official RPG Rules apply here see the link below.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&c=2&2

-The Bug Home World is just that a planet wher the bugs rule. There is no way off the planet once you have taken your first steps. So don't join if you have weak willpower. Think of this like an extreme survivor you must eat something or starve and you must find or build shelter.

-When you take your first steps you must pick 3 powers these will be all you have so chose carefully. Your owers include ablities as well and anything you chose must be on your account charcter already.

-You may also bring 3 things with you don't worry your cloths don't count as one of the things. However everything else does. You must be able to carry the items nothing larger then that. None of the items can give you powers. If you would like an item to give you power then it counts as one of your powers not an item.

-Remeber to be creative and have fun take your time on your post and make sure they make sense. Please take the time to read others post and the rules. Also remeber No god-modes and No auto-hits.

-Please keep Out of Character talk short if you need to talk OoC longer talk in another thread.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

My powers-

Fire Control

Electricity Control

Rock Control

My items-

Journal w/ pencil

Big bag of trail mix

First Aid Kit

Fourpower fell down into a barren world-a crazy world. Dragonflies like airplanes soared through the sky. Huge roaches shot around-it was the Place Of The Bugs. "Oh boy...." said Fourpower.

"Might as well find something to eat."

#3 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc:I was hoping you would make a rpg, I told you I would destroy it, like you destroyed mine.

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto took his first step on this strange world.

His powers where:

Magnetism, Energy Manipulation and Telepath.

He had with him only:

His Helmet, An Adamantium Sword and Can Bug Spray.

#5 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower saw a flicker in the grass-but when he roasted it, it wasn't edible meat. It was a giant ant, the size of a cat.

"Looks like I'm going herbivore, then. What'd they say? Don't eat red, or don't eat green plants? Oh, God......."

#6 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto looked around in every direction there was jungle and more jungle. He started to walk towards what appeared to be a small waterhole. Out of one of the trees a giant Bee came out and attacked him almost hitting him with the stinger. magneto manage to doge the bee and rolled behind a near by tree.

"what the hell was that"

Magneto turned back towards the bee and shoot a Magntic blast at it. The Bee was hit and fell to the ground dead. Magneto walked over to it snaped of its stinger.

"Guess i'm eating bee tonight"

#7 Posted by ThunderBlaze (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Tb somehow landed on a desolate planet....inhabited by....bugs...

"Damn"

The Items he took:

First aid Kit

a week supply of space food (you know u put a drop 'o' water on it and it turns to food)

&

A scanner that traces any INTELLIGENT life form on this planet.

Powers:

Super speed

Pyromastery (able to create and manipulate fire)

Elec/Thundermastery (able to create electricty/thunder and manipulate it)

#8 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto chewed on his bee meal. The damm think was very tough and really not all that taste.

"Alright u'm getting tired, time to find a place to stay"

With that magneto went to a near by tree and with his sword cut it down. Using his Powers of Magntism he made the sword carve him a chair out of the tree. He sat down on his new chair and then still using his powers cut down a few more trees. Magneto used the trees to make a small shelter.

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf stepped onto the soil of the planet.

His powers:

-Ice manipulation

-Communication with animals

-Werewolf powers.(no howl or healing)

His items:

-His trusty dog Simba(mutt/half wolf, quarter husky, quarter german shepard)

-messenger bag

-Specially designed solar and lunar powered lap-top with internet

"Where are we?" Simba asked. cryo-Wolf's animal communication made him able to converse with Simba. "I dont know.....but wherever we are......it looks alot like Earth."Cryo-Wolf said. Just as he said this, a huge praying mantis stepped out of a grove of trees. ".....with one exception. That!" Cryo yelled, "Run!" He and Simba ran as fast as they could away from the Mantis. Cryo-Wolf could hear the praying mantis telling him to get back there. He realized that the bugs must rule the planet. "And to think i used to eat those things." Simba said, panting. "The hunter becomes the hunted, Simba." Cryo, said,"let's get some food and water Simba, then i'll find us some shelter." Cryo-Wolf picked some berries and out them into his bag. He then found a freshwater pond with a waterfall and made shelter behind the waterfall, in a cave behind it. "better get some rest Simba, we have to figure this planet out in the morning." Cryo was laying on his newly made water bed, the frame made out of ice and the mattress and pillows made out of concentrated water. He had also lined the cave with ice making various household objects, like cups for the water outside. Simba yawned at his feet. "Yea......." Simba dozed off to sleep.
Post Edited:2007-03-21 18:49:32

#10 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken saw the planet. "I thought that the mutonians destroied this place long ago. Hmm."

Bokens powers: Darkness manipulation. ability to teleport to shadows. ability to shoot beams out of darknesss(Boken Beam)

Stuff:bottle of grey goose that dosen't run out. shadow his faithful bat.

Orb of darkness (energy source).
Post Edited:2007-04-05 11:50:16

#11 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

ThunderBlaze says:

"Pyromastery (able to create and manipulate fire)Elec/Thundermastery (able to create electricty/thunder and manipulate it)"

Two of your powers are the same as mine!

IC: Fourpower wandered around for a hour, killing everything he could find and finding none of it edible. He was hungry, tired, and pissed. He heard a rustle in the bushes...it sounded like a person.

#12 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hey Fourpower. Want some goose we could be here for a while."

Boken then Killed a giant bug.

"Hey look Fourpower, Dinner."

#13 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

It turned out to be Boken, who he had known before.

"Sure-love some dinner. Think anyone else is here?" he said.

#14 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf woke to Simba slobbering all over his face. "OMG get off me Simba!" Simba chuckled and sat upright on the bed, "Mornin'!!!!" Cryo sat up and stared at Simba, who looked very anxious with his ears perked up. Cryo-Wolf sighed, "Ok i'll get breakfast." Cryo-Wolf walked over to his bag and pulled out his lap-top and the berries he gathered from last night. "we'll get more berries today." He tossed some over to Simba who gobbled them up.

Cryo opened his lap-top and checked out some information on this planet, "Nothin on a planet ruled by bugs in any of the archives," Simba walked over to him and looked over his shoulder," It must not be discovered yet." Cryo got an idea. "We don't know how we got here right?" Simba nodded his head. "Well," Cryo-Wolf said,"What if there were others who got here too." Cryo initiated a planet-wide search for any other life-form other than an insectoid. The results popped up on the screen. "Bingo! There are four other humanoid signatures besides me.......and......one other bestial signature. looks like your not the only animal here, well, besides the bugs."

"Yay!!" Simba said. he was excited. "well let's go search for those people," Cryo-Wolf said and, seeing the look in simba's eyes,"OK and we'll get more berries." Simba and Cryo-Wolf walked out of the cave to search for the other humans and get some more food.
Post Edited:2007-03-22 06:28:21

#15 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"Maybe. Have you met Shadow."

Boken called for his pet bat. He was larger then any other bat before.

"I'll have Shadow look for anyone. Maybe some more villans are here. Maybe we can find a fight. Shadow do your thing."

Shadow flew off in such of others.

ooc: Cryo if you got internet then why don't you E-Mail someone to help you?
Post Edited:2007-03-21 21:28:52

#16 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooc: because it takes away from the story

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"The nearest signature is to the northwest of us.",Cryo-Wolf said, checking his lap-top."Just through that huge grove of trees."

"Have you tried contacting other people through e-mail or something?" simba asked.

"Yea....communications are jammed somehow....can't get a signal."

"What about online chat rooms or something?"

"O yea this will make a lot of sense:'Help im stuck on a planet overidden with monster bugs someone help me!', they'll just think im being stupid."

A drop of saliva dropped at Cryo's feet. He looked up. "Oh God.........." Cryo-Wolf froze in fear.

A huge spider hung over them in a tree. to make things worse: Cryo-Wolf was arachnophobic.

Cryo instinctively ran with Simba at his heels as the spider dropped down and started chasing them.

Cryo blindly shot ice shards at the spider, not wanting to look back at it. They all missed.

"Enough of this!" Simba barked. He turned around and ran straight at the spider.

"Simba! wait!" Cryo-Wolf yelled.

Simba bit one of the spider's legs, making it focus on him. It spun around enraged. Simba jumped up its legs and onto its back. He began attacking it with his claws and teeth. The spider couldn't reach Simba and decided to go after Cryo-Wolf instead. Cryo-Wolf stumbled back falling to the ground.

Just as the spider was about to attack, Simba ripped its head off. It fell to the ground, dead. "Thanks, i owe you one." Cryo said, out of breath.

"You owe me eight!" Simba said, sarcastically.

#18 Posted by Sync (959 posts) - - Show Bio

does clothing inculde things like knifes or grenades that may be attach to us or would that be powers or items?

This is the trail where the one is leads to...lets beaming down

powers:

energy control

matter maluption

msytic control

mini computer/scanner system

kanji sticks

survrail kit(pills.wire knife antbotics)

hmmm, i see there trail, using his energy and mstyic powers he phases out of the reailty and put up an enegry barrier, than starts to traveling fast, after a while, he feels someone distrupt his engery barrier, looks up it the one known as shadow lets trail him and see where this leads

#19 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto finished his bee witch could have tasted better. Magneto was happey to have a small shelter but decide it need some defense to keep out these damm bugs. He had been attacked twice while eating his bee and thought it was a good idea to atleast build a wall around his shelter. Magneto go to work cutting down trees and building his wall. After putting up most of his wall he decide to make a small gate. Magneto know this wouldn't hold out anything very bug but atleast it would slow it down.

#20 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2057 posts) - - Show Bio

Fourpower said-

"I'll rise above the trees and check."

A platform of rock created beneath him and floated upward. All he saw from the helight were trees and bugs-and then a scream and some distant voices. He floated back down.

"There's something that can scream and talk to the west. Want to check it out?"

#21 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadow returned from survalence and spoke to Boken Using the Langue of Darkness.

"Shadow tells me that there are many more besides us."

#22 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

After recovering from the spider thing, Cryo-Wolf was walking especially careful now.

"Are you ok?" Simba asked worriedly," it wuz just a spider!"

"It wuz a huge spider the size of a bus! and besides you didnt hear what it wus saying."

Cryo remebered its words in its hissy voice, yesssssss my new dinner! you look essspecccccially good i think i'll eat you cold and sssssstill alive!

Cryo-Wolf shuddered as he checked his computer again. "The nearest person is over this hill." as they crossed over the hill they were amazed at who they saw.

It was Magneto! " quick get down!" Cryo-Wolf yelled.

"Who's he?" Simba asked

"His name is Magneto, a really nasty mutant from earth with the power to control metals among other things. Makes me hope we're not the only good guys on this dead rock of a planet."

#23 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"So Shadow Magneto's here?"

Shadow then sp[ke to boken in the langue of Darkness and boken tried to lock on Magneto's Shadow.

#24 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto could feel that someone or something was close to him. Magneto Braced himself for battle and looked around the area to see who or what its was.

"Come out i know you are there"

Magneto know shouting was not a good idea but he quickly moved from the area he had shouted from and hovered to another with out making a sound.

#25 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo walked slowly out of the grass with his hands up. "I'm not here for a fight!"

Simba slowly crept out of the grass too, whimpering.

#26 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"You look familar to me what is your name?"

Magneto walked towards the man who had come out of hiding.

#27 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"You may not remember me,"Cryo began,"But i remember you. You're Magneto, a high-class mutant with the mutant power of total control of all metals."

Simba let out a low growl and Cryo-Wolf quickly told him to shut up.

"We don't want a fight, We just want to get off this place. That's why I propose a temporary alliance."

Cryo extended his hand to Magneto.

Simba stared up in aww.

#28 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto looked at the man who had still not told him his name. Magneto graped the mans hand and shoke it.

"For now with all these damm bugs it would be a good idea to have an ally even a temporary one."

Magneto let go of the mans hand and looked down at the mans pet.

"So have any idea where we are and how we get the hell out of here."

#29 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf glanced at his computer. "Nope, no idea. I can only tell you where other people are and yes there are other people. I've been lsaving over this computer for a few hours and my theory is that a spontaneous black-hole somehow got us here but most black-holes don't behave in that manner. I can't work out all of the details but in lamens terms, some freaky $&!% happened to get us here."

Scott saw Magneto's expression and looked back at his computer. "The name's Scott Wolfman. This is Simba. You might, but i dont know for sure, remember me as Cryo-Wolf."

#30 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"Good to know i'm not the only one confused about what going on."

Magneto realized that the pet might be of very good use when sleep was needed.

"So about these other people is there anyone else close by us i should know about."

Magneto was hoping to gain these mans trust atleast for the time being.

#31 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott looked at his computer again. One blip seemed to be disappearing and reappearing everywhere. "Wait, that can't be right." He looked closer. The dot couldn't be going all over the place but it was. "It looks like we have a teleporter."

As he said this a man protruded from Magneto's shadow. Scott immediately knew what man it was. "And I think I know who it is."

#32 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto felt something behind him and quickly rolled and sheilded himself.

"What the... Who the hell are you."

Magneto prepared himself for battle in body and mind.

#33 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"Hello Mags, remember me?" Boken said to Magneto.

He looked behind Magneto and saw an old acquaintence. He sneered as he said, What's that mutt doing here?"

he thought for a moment and said,"well, looks like we're stuck here for awhile, might as well make an alliance."

He pulled out his bottle and offered them a drink.

#34 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"boken what the hell are you doing here."

It took Magneto a minute but he remember his old friend. Magneto took the bottle and took a drink then handing it to cryo.

"Well things just got a little more fun."

#35 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Scott turned down the bottle, "No thanks, not so much of a fan of Grey Goose." He looked over at Boken.

Simba remembered Shadow too. He let out a low growl.

#36 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto was surprised Cryo-Wolf turn down the drink there wasn't much out here but water. Magneto enjoyed the change.

Suddenly out of the bushes came a gaint any 12 feet tall. The bloody thing tryed and step on Magneto who in return rolled and blasted the ant with a Magnetic blast. The blast wounded the ant but didn't kill it. The ant charged with rage in its eyes. Magneto quickly blasted the ant again hitting it in the head off. Ant insides went every where. Magneto wiped off his face.

"Well wonder where he came from."

#37 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo took a look into the grass that the ant came from. "Ummmm..........I think I found out where."

Cryo-Wolf pulled away the grass away to reveal a huge ant troop heading past them.

#38 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh great this should be fun."

Magneto sheilded him self and began firing Magnatic Blasts at the ants.

"Lets kill em all"

Magneto flew into the air above the ants continuing to blast away at them.

#39 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Ready Simba?" Cryo asked. Seeing Simba ready for battle, The Two charged at the Ants.

Cryo-Wolf jumped and made ice ice picks to climb up the ants legs. He got to the top of the ants and noticed where they were going,"Oh my Stars and Garters!" Cryo said as he saw a huge ant colony, the size of maybe New York, San Francisco, and Boston combined.

He quickly chopped off the ant's head and jumped off. The Ant falling over caused a major pile-up. He jumped over to an ant that was near Magneto and said,"It's an enormous Ant Colony! We're heading straight for it!"

Simba managed to get up on the ant with Cryo-Wolf and said, panting,"These ants are faster than they are on earth."

#40 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Boken then drew his katana and killed every ant that came his way.

"You Guy's need any help beacuse this is just to much fun to pass up."

#41 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"Come boken let us kill these pathic life forms"

Magneto continues his blast down upon the ants who appear to just continue coming. The dead bodys of these huge ants have piled high into the air. Ants claimed up there dead towards the master of magnetism.

#42 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Nobody listens to me around here!" Cryo-Wolf muttered as he tryed to get closer to Magneto.

"What did you say?" Simba replied.

Cryo just grunted and jumped around on the ants to Magneto.

"Hello!? They're heading for their colony! That might be where the power is on this planet! We might be able to figure out how we got here if we take cover and follow the ants!"

He took his staff, swirled around and knocked out an ant coming up behind him.

Whatever! you can keep fighting them but im going to sneak in! Let's Go Simba!"

Simba followed him down onto the ground and they both ran under the ants, hoping not to be seen as they sneaked inside.

#43 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"Fair enough Cryo wolf we will do it your way for now."

Magneto flew away from the ants and watched them just start walking to there colony taking the dead with them.

"Alright Wolf whats the plan."

#44 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf stepped out from under the ants to where Magneto was.

"Well, that looks like the epicenter of all the bugs on this planet, like a huge New York City inside a hive. Most likely, we can find out how we got here inside as well as maybe the ruler of this planet. We can then try and communicate with them. Although, whenever I tryed it, they freaked out on me. But we can do our best."

He lifted his lap-top out of his bag and opened it. "I'll do a scan of it to make maps and other things to help guide us." A beam of light shot out from the laptop and scanned the Colony. Some results came up on screen and Cryo typed in some commands to view the schematics.

"Ok, Done. I have maps of it and.......holy crap the things huge! It may look big from the outside, but there miles and miles of tunnels and cavities underneath the ground that span the whole planet. It almost seems natural too. it the most amazing thing I've ever seen!"

Cryo typed and looked only at the first level. "Ok, there's a side entrance over to the right." He said as he walked through the 2 story high grass surrounding them.

#45 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

"Oh great" said Akwa. "Stranded on a Bug Planet. How could things get any worse then this?"

His 3 powers are:

*He is made of water so he can ooze through things and small spaces

*He is self-healing

*He can punch with the force of a tsunami

His equipment:

*His faithful Phase-Sword, an intelligent blade that can cut through almost anything and is absolutely loyal to Akwa

*His armour, which is also an intelligent being

and:

• His sensor-fier, which can sense if things are poisenous or not and whether if they're is any large life-form nearby.

As Akwa walked foward he saw a disturbance and his sensor-fier stated that seemed two be a large concentration of insectoid lifeforms underneath him but the real new was that it also picked up two human life-forms.

"Humans! Maybe they know a way out of this gods-forsaken planet as he started foward towards the two humanoids.

#46 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

"Wait!", Cryo-Wolf said as he picked up a scent. "There's someone following us. Human. That way." he said, pointing to their southeast.

He turned as a big blue guy stepped out of the grass towards them. He looked almost......fluid-ish.

#47 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

"Who are you?" asked Akwa as he surveyed the strange group before him.

" And do-" Akwa was interrupted as a giant praying mantis hit him on the head and tried to drink him.

"That's it, you asked for it!" cried Akwa as he leapt forward and smashed the insects head with a single blow. " I don't even know why I need my sword" he said as his Phase Sword hissed disdainfully.

#48 Posted by Boken (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

"well who is this. identify yourself or else i will be more than happy to kill you and splash this land with your blood. So whats it gonna be, your name or your life."

you could see how tense Boken was, you know what he wanted to do.

#49 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12343 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf looked over at Boken. "Cool it, Sergeant Psycho."

Cryo walked over to the new-comer,"My name's Cryo-Wolf. We're trying to get off this planet. If you want to do the same, You should join. We're trying to figure out what's going on in this place."

He offered his hand to the new-comer. Simba walked over, sat down, and offered his paw as well.

#50 Posted by Akwa (4780 posts) - - Show Bio

"Greetings I'm Akwa" said Akwa to the person who had identified himself as Cryo-Wolf. "Good to see you too canoid" he said to the dog/wolf as he shook his paw.

"As for you.." he said to Boken." I'll show you!" he exclaimed as he began to leap forward but was restrained by his armour who was more sensible then he was.

"Calm yourself" hissed the Armour.

"Fine" muttered Akwa.

"Anyway, how did you guys end up here?"