The Iron Patriot Act:
December 10, 2013 - A day that will forever be immortalized as the day President Stark, and a small band of venerated heroes, gallantly defended the White House with an inspiring last stand against the deadly League of Assassins. Backs against the wall, the courageous Commander n Chief drew a proverbial line in the sand and declared none shall pass. Witnessed throughout the country, and around the globe, American sentiment is at an all-time high. Army recruitment centers have taken on several new hires in an effort to keep up with the continuous stream of eager young applicants. And while those responsible for the malicious and devastating attack have yet to be brought to justice, the collective public have spoken with earth rumbling force. We believe in President Stark, we believe in the United States, we believe.
Granted unprecedented carte blanche to coordinate secret espionage activities contra the meta-human, super-criminal, and specified targets, for the United States President under the National Security Act of 1947, the Blacklist is restrained by zero jurisdictional obligations. Answering to President Stark, and President Stark alone, this special ops team is completely off-the-chain, no leash. As they carry out everything from surveillance to secret incursions and retrievals. Officially, the team does not exist. They are ghost in a secret war against the super-criminal scourge plaguing not only the United States but countries abroad.
Wikilink - (Redacted)
According to an illegally obtained fiscal 2013 budget, the Blacklist has five priorities:
- Top priority, the League of Assassins and Brahma Bull -
- Nonproliferation of meta-human experimentation for weaponized means and other weapons of mass destruction -
- Warning President Stark of important overseas events, with the Arcanidescribed as an "intractable target" -
- Counterintelligence. Vine Villains, Amaranth, Knightfalls, Brahma Bull, League of Assassins, Razor, Mercenary, and Canada, described as "priority, and or, potential" threats -
- Cyber intelligence -
To aid in their war beyond the shadows the Technocratic Titan, through various slush funds and untraceable off-shore accounts, has outfitted his Blacklist with a multifaceted compilation of state of the art munitions, technology, vehicles, and financial premium. In essence creating a personalized army capable of countering the World's heavy hitters and architects of chaos.
Virginia, Blue Ridge Mountains -
Strategically, the unofficial base of the Blacklist squad is unassumingly nestled in the sparsely populated farm country of Virgina near the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains. Disguised as a simple down to earth blue collar farm house, underneath the two story Victorian and extending well out beyond the barn and fields, an innovative militarized complex plays host to the groups true residence. Its inner design is lined with a Plexonium anti-radiation environmental shield, while a series of intricate prismatic power arteries fuel a synthetic reactor. Cloaked seismic alarms and motion sensors help monitor the lesser explored and isolated parts of the property along with a host of other security measures in the unlikely scenario that the teams location is compromised.
☠Top Secret - Blacklist members:
Comprised of a carefully selected cache of proficient individuals, the Blacklist boasts an unorthodox dynamic that illustrates the President's resolve. They are the tip of a hidden blade that will systematically seek out put down those who's villainous intentions threaten the security of a stable democracy, both foreign and domestic.
- The existence and location of the team is publicly unknown (except for President Stark and those he intrusts with this knowledge). At some point however this will change. Either through events and interactions, or betrayal.
- No Destruction - If you have a plan/storyline feel free to PM Last American Hero or Anthony Stark
- It is possible to join, but must be approved by Stark first