Avatar image for the_black_hawks
#1 Edited by The Black Hawks (13 posts) - - Show Bio
The Official Team Thread For
    The Black Black Hawks
Second one
Second one


Orignal
Orignal





















































The Black Hawks a team of super heroes that come from different worlds. "We Are The Black Hawks." We are also Bounty Hunters.

 To Become A Member
    To become a member of The Black Hawks you must be a good guy. You may also be on another team but they must be a good team.
You have to go through a test, given by the leader Jane, in order to become a member.Send us a PM about yourself and
why you want to become a member. We will tell you if you are in and out. Once you become a member you can not tell anybody our secrets, 
and if you do you'll be kicked out.
Avatar image for jane_audron
#2 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally it's done

Avatar image for sasha_audron
#3 Posted by Sasha Audron (94 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"Finally it's done"
What you where getting impatient sister?
Avatar image for jane_audron
#4 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
Sasha Audron said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Finally it's done"
What you where getting impatient sister?"
Ohh real funny.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
#5 Posted by supertrooper117 (1865 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY ITS HEEEEERREEEEEE!

AND I'M HEEEEERRRREEEEE! WITH IT!!!

AND I"M ON IT!!!

Avatar image for maddox_audron
#6 Posted by Maddox Audron (105 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"YAY ITS HEEEEERREEEEEE!

AND I'M HEEEEERRRREEEEE! WITH IT!!!

AND I"M ON IT!!!"
Funny.
Jane Audron said:
"Sasha Audron said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Finally it's done"
What you where getting impatient sister?"
Ohh real funny."
And sisters don't get into a fight.
Avatar image for precise
#7 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio

Ow a new team, good luck!

Question though, why is it the 'Black Hawks' when the hawk on the picture is blue? :p

Avatar image for david_audron
#8 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Maddox Audron said:
"supertrooper117 said:
"YAY ITS HEEEEERREEEEEE!

AND I'M HEEEEERRRREEEEE! WITH IT!!!

AND I"M ON IT!!!"
Funny.
Jane Audron said:
"Sasha Audron said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Finally it's done"
What you where getting impatient sister?"
Ohh real funny."
And sisters don't get into a fight.
"
I agree Maddox.
Avatar image for supertrooper117
#9 Posted by supertrooper117 (1865 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Ow a new team, good luck!

Question though, why is it the 'Black Hawks' when the hawk on the picture is blue? :p"
you never heard of light black ? :P
Avatar image for hawk
#10 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o?

Avatar image for andferne
#11 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"O_o?

"
LMAO
Avatar image for the_black_hawks
#12 Posted by The Black Hawks (13 posts) - - Show Bio
supertrooper117 said:
"Precise said:
"Ow a new team, good luck!

Question though, why is it the 'Black Hawks' when the hawk on the picture is blue? :p"
you never heard of light black ? :P"
Tell Precise my computer was acting weird at the moment.
Avatar image for hawk
#13 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Hawk said:
"O_o?

"
LMAO"
Is this a bunch of Black dudes impersonating me?
Avatar image for precise
#14 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
The Black Hawks said:
"Tell Precise my computer was acting weird at the moment."
I'll be sure to tell him :p lol i was jk!

Hawk said:
"Is this a bunch of Black dudes impersonating me?"
You should be flattered :p
Avatar image for jane_audron
#15 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Andferne said:
"Hawk said:
"O_o?

"
LMAO"
Is this a bunch of Black dudes impersonating me?"

No!!

Avatar image for sherry
#16 Posted by Sherry (1464 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Andferne said:
"Hawk said:
"O_o?

"
LMAO"
Is this a bunch of Black dudes impersonating me?"

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDDDDD
Avatar image for andferne
#17 Posted by Andferne (38281 posts) - - Show Bio

Best of luck with the new team yall

Avatar image for the_black_hawks
#18 Posted by The Black Hawks (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't post dumb stuff on this page!!!!!!! Or I'll delete it!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for sasha_audron
#19 Posted by Sasha Audron (94 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"Best of luck with the new team yall"
Thanks, we've been at it for awhile but, never made a page. lol
Avatar image for jane_audron
#20 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

So guys what's our first mission gonna be?

Avatar image for maddox_audron
#21 Posted by Maddox Audron (105 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"So guys what's our first mission gonna be?"
I don't know.
Avatar image for g_bandit
#22 Posted by G'bandit (13664 posts) - - Show Bio

nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD

Avatar image for david_audron
#23 Edited by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas
Avatar image for fox_hound
#24 Posted by Fox Hound (51 posts) - - Show Bio
David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

Avatar image for jane_audron
#25 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??
Avatar image for darkslash
#26 Posted by Darkslash (11 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??"
meh, nevermind
Avatar image for jane_audron
#27 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??"
meh, nevermind"
Who r u??!?!??!
Avatar image for darkslash
#28 Posted by Darkslash (11 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??"
meh, nevermind"
Who r u??!?!??!"
Fox Hound, Darkslash and G'bandit
Avatar image for jane_audron
#29 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??"
meh, nevermind"
Who r u??!?!??!"
Fox Hound, Darkslash and G'bandit"
WOW, u r all of them.....
Avatar image for sasha_audron
#30 Edited by Sasha Audron (94 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
meh, nevermind"
Who r u??!?!??!"
Fox Hound, Darkslash and G'bandit"
WOW, u r all of them....."
Sis. u didn't figure that out, lol
Avatar image for elian_allen
#31 Posted by Elian Allen (1042 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??"
meh, nevermind"
Who r u??!?!??!"
Fox Hound, Darkslash and G'bandit"
WOW, u r all of them....."
yeah I got different characters, I used them to make the stories more interesting
Avatar image for sasha_audron
#32 Posted by Sasha Audron (94 posts) - - Show Bio
Elian Allen said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Darkslash said:
"Jane Audron said:
"Fox Hound said:
"David Audron said:
"G'bandit said:
"nice set up :)

hey check out the new ideas thread thingy XD"
thanks, but I think we have the ideas"
   its just if you were interested to collaborate when I make it XD

"
Huh??"
meh, nevermind"
Who r u??!?!??!"
Fox Hound, Darkslash and G'bandit"
WOW, u r all of them....."
yeah I got different characters, I used them to make the stories more interesting"
Awesome
Avatar image for vesigrae
#33 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I allowed to attempt to exterminate your entire clan, simply because all of you annoy me?

Avatar image for sasha_audron
#34 Posted by Sasha Audron (94 posts) - - Show Bio
Vesigrae said:
"Am I allowed to attempt to exterminate your entire clan, simply because all of you annoy me?"
NO!! ANd why???
Avatar image for david_audron
#35 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Vesigrae said:
"Am I allowed to attempt to exterminate your entire clan, simply because all of you annoy me?"
ya why do u want to kill us all.
Avatar image for vesigrae
#36 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio
See, I wasn't actually looking for permission... I am going to attempt to flog you all.
Avatar image for david_audron
#37 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Vesigrae said:
"See, I wasn't actually looking for permission... I am going to attempt to flog you all."
You're an Ass.
Avatar image for vesigrae
#38 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio
No, you're a plague.

Come on, I'll fight you and Sasha at the same time.
Avatar image for david_audron
#39 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Vesigrae said:
"No, you're a plague.

Come on, I'll fight you and Sasha at the same time.
"
No just me, my sister is busy right now.
Avatar image for vesigrae
#40 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio
Sure thing.

I'll start it.
Avatar image for jane_audron
#41 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
David Audron said:
"Vesigrae said:
"No, you're a plague.

Come on, I'll fight you and Sasha at the same time.
"
No just me, my sister is busy right now."
Getting into fight again, aren't we brother.
Avatar image for david_audron
#42 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio
Jane Audron said:
"David Audron said:
"Vesigrae said:
"No, you're a plague.

Come on, I'll fight you and Sasha at the same time.
"
No just me, my sister is busy right now."
Getting into fight again, aren't we brother."
Yes, yes I am.
Avatar image for david_audron
#43 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok

Avatar image for vesigrae
#44 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, quit autohitting me.

Apparently, until you learn how to RP fight, we're postponing.

Avatar image for david_audron
#45 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Just fight will ya ill let u hit me the next ones, come on just fight, and sorry im donig several things at once

Avatar image for vesigrae
#46 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio
Learn how to battle rp, man, and I'll be happy to have a real battle with you.
Avatar image for david_audron
#47 Posted by David Audron (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Well im ready right now just did a quick review

Avatar image for jane_audron
#48 Posted by Jane Audron (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be in my studies. *sighs, then walks away*

Avatar image for sasha_audron
#49 Edited by Sasha Audron (94 posts) - - Show Bio
David Audron said:
"Vesigrae said:
"No, you're a plague.

Come on, I'll fight you and Sasha at the same time.
"
No just me, my sister is busy right now."
Don't mind my brother ill fight you.
Avatar image for vesigrae
#50 Posted by Vesigrae (701 posts) - - Show Bio
Sorry, if you're half as bad as he is, I won't do it.