#301 Posted by Nordok (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: All worlds shall fall, in due time...

Moderator Online
#302 Posted by Trinity-Blue (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: Tch! "Allow it." Her fists balled even tighter."It's not up to you." She thought of the goddess's words, spitefully pushing them into the aether so that he could hear them in Kelly's voice - a telepathic spit in the face. "I choose my purpose, and I won't fail because I won't allow it." From where she stood she glanced with a passing curiosity at the constructs of the failures. She might have been concerned by the resemblance had he not already admitted she was head and shoulders above them. Whatever happened to them, that wouldn't be her.

Once her curiosity had passed she began to move, seeking the maker. Step after step took her deeper into the facility and as she passed each row, both tanks on either side of her cracked and then shattered, spilling bodies onto the floor. A bunch of knock-off rejects doesn't scare me. Next?

#303 Posted by Nordok (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@trinity-blue:

"Is it not?" The voice echoed throughout the mindscape, turning the breaking of the tanks into a mocking laughter. "For all your lashing out, what true harm have you done to me? You cannot banish me from your mind, and why would you. Your power increases a thousandfold with my presence."

The proto-Trinities melted into gelatinous goo as they were were spilled upon the floor, mixing with fluid in which they were suspended to create a unpleasant, viscous sheen. "Once you have dealt with the past, it is time to look to the future. Others will come; our combined power is too much of a threat for them to do otherwise. They may have once shown you friendly faces, but now they fear your power. They will seek to weaken you, lessen you, all under the guise of 'helping' you. They will be your first true test."

Moderator Online
#304 Posted by Trinity-Blue (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: "You're wrong," she shot back. "It has nothing to do with you. They've always feared my power—just like you do. She's the only one who didn't."And...Leo? Maybe. Trinity still wasn't sure what it was she'd seen in his face when she began her experiment on Ephemera. He didn't like it. But beyond that...uncertain.

Stopping, she glanced at one of the bodies as it dissolved into liquid, enhancing her sight to see more clearly. Her head inclined slowly and she gazed around the area. No biological markers. No physical markers at all. Whatever elaborative retort she'd been thinking of died then, lost to wherever discarded waste fell in the Astral Plane.

This place...not my mind, but...whatever all this is...where he really lives? If nothing else she understood that she could assume security over none of her thoughts anymore, so she didn't think hard on it, but wondered briefly if this realm was somehow the key to ending the Ancient Titan once and for all.

#305 Posted by Nordok (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@trinity-blue:

"And where is she now?" The voice had a hard, mocking edge to it. "You are alone in the universe, Destructor, as it was meant to be. You can trust in nothing but power, and all the power you possess, you possess because of me. Nothing you destroy will ever alter that."

With that, the Ancient One receded into the shadows of the mindscape. He felt the brief flicker of pensiveness. One seed was planted; he would plant others, as need dictated. As much power as he possessed, he had time in even greater abundance.

Moderator Online
#306 Posted by Inner_Demon (2326 posts) - - Show Bio

Home is where the heartlessness is.

Loading Video...