User Lists: 0

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@the_psyentist:

The Demon of Silence sat upon an ebony throne in a fortress constructed of hatred. His throne room was frequently filled with groveling minions, but today the Demon had barred them from his presence. He had a deeply personal matter to attend to, and did not wish for the lesser worms to interrupt his business...or pleasure.

Reaching out with his vast, malevolent consciousness, the astral fiend sent a message speeding across the aether at the speed of thought.

"My dear Alexandra, I would speak with you."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@inner_demon: Roused some a moment of casual reflection in her bed, the Mistress of the Mind was aware of a familiar voice calling to her. Xandra closed her eyes, her mind ascending to a plane of existence beyond this tangible realm. Her form emerged before the Shadow Lord, in her usual white, keen blue eyes not losing their sparkle even in the realm of mind. Her hands rested upon her supple hips. "I would ask if there was something in particular on my mind, but that would be mere formality. What is the cause for drawing me from my restful evening, Id?"

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Grinning at the use of the nickname that modern psychology had bestowed upon him, he waved a clawed hand, causing an equally ornate throne to rise behind his lovely guest, and a table with two glasses, each filled with a dark, heady liquid to materialize between them. "No need for such brusqueness between allies, my dear. Is it not enough that I wished to share my humble abode with so beautiful a guest? Please make your mind comfortable."

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By _Ophelia_
The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Grinning at the use of the nickname that modern psychology had bestowed upon him, he waved a clawed hand, causing an equally ornate throne to rise behind his lovely guest, and a table with two glasses, each filled with a dark, heady liquid to materialize between them. "No need for such brusqueness between allies, my dear. Is it not enough that I wished to share my humble abode with so beautiful a guest? Please make your mind comfortable."

(Does seem appropriate. Haha.)

"Hm." Her ruby lips curled elegantly upon her alabaster face as she gingerly sat upon the given throne, a delicate, gloved hand extending to take the goblet. "And flattery too. Now I am insatiably curious. Does the Demon of Silence appreciate beauty or merely the beauty of a powerful mind?" Raising the glass to her lips, she partook of the drink with an arched brow as her icy blue eyes never left his hulking shadow form.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (I thought you might appreciate that touch).

The predatory grin never leaving his inhuman visage, the Demon likewise lifted his drink from the table and lightly toasted his companion before drinking. "Well, does not all beauty originate in the mind?" Draining his glass, he casually tossed it aside, where it dissolved into nothingness before striking the floor. "However, I will sate your curiosity. I have asked you here to assuage some curiosity of my own. You and your kin have recently deprived me of a very useful pawn, and I was wondering what he had done to so incite your magnificent rage?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: Xandra's fingers moved over the cup's form as she listened. "Well, normally, I'd have to ask you to be more specific as I kill many, but seeing as how the family recently joined together to dispose of a particular brand of scum, I have a fairly good guess. You mean, Sergei. Well, I suppose that makes sense. You should really keep a tighter leash on your pets, Id. They stray into the domain of those far more powerful. I will not hesitate to put them down if they come against my own." Her eyes darkened under a furrowed brow, her body quivering with a sudden anger. "He attacked my daughter. I could not let that stand."

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: The Demon's eyes glimmered ever-so-slightly as the ripples of Alexandra's anger reverberated through his throne room. "No, I don't suppose you could have, could you? An attack on her is an attack on you, and an unanswered attack is a sign of weakness." Another goblet rose from the table, and the devilish entity lifted and sipped from it, thoughtfully. "For all his brutish physical prowess, Sergei's value was far less to me than is our alliance. After all, he was mere flesh, disposable and replaceable. I would apologize for what he did to poor Sophia, but I'll not insult your luminous intellect by expecting you to believe that I could genuinely do so."

"Besides,"he continued, once again tossing aside his empty drinking vessel, "I have already found a suitable replacement."Extending one hand, palm upraised, an aetheric sphere formed above it, and within, a deadly scene was playing out. A crimson-haired beauty was reducing a gang of considerably larger attackers to so much human chutney in a filthy hovel of a pub, moving in such a way that she seemed to be dancing to music only she could hear, and wielding twin sabers as though they were extensions of her very limbs. "She does admirable work, does she not?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By The Psyentist

@inner_demon: "Yesss." Her voice was nearly a hiss as the glass was crushed to a vapor in her grip. Xandra's eyes watched the scene, the hint of a smile flickering onto her previously vicious features. "Admirable indeed. Let us hope this one does not force my hand to an untimely end."

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "Yes...yes. That would be most...unfortunate, wouldn't it?" The monstrous entity's grin deepened as he stroked his chin, gazing into the sphere. "Fortunately, I believe I have devised a way to avoid such an unpleasant occurrence."He looked up, his malignant gaze resting on the Mistress of the Mind. "I intend to give you the use of her services, if you feel so inclined. I understand that there are others who seek to keep your dear daughter from you, and control her fragile, if undeniably potent mind. You may use my Retriever in your attempts to free her."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: Xandra arched a brow, her smile widening with interest. "Well, that is quite the offer. I have a plan in place, but let's be honest, my little Brainchild is always getting herself into trouble. A wandering mind with a body trailing uselessly behind. And I have little hope for my current associates. A more... surgical approach might be necessary. I accept your offer with the utmost gratitude, demon." She placed a hand over her heart with a bow of her blonde head.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: "You do me great honor, Doctor Steele," he responded, bowing his own misshapen head in turn, "and please, do not be a stranger. My doors are always open to your graceful presence."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon: "I'll keep that in mind, Id." Her teeth glittered with a sinister smile. "The human plane is quite full of tiresome idiots. It's nice to escape every so often to bask in the presence of a superior being."

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raltharion's deep spiritual connection and philosophic ways enabled him to project himself on the Astral Plane, a feat that even he had not fully masted quite yet. He was growing better at it with training however, managing to stay in astral form for longer periods of time. However, he was still required to be in a meditative state while astrally projecting himself... a limiation that he had long since hoped to surpass.

Being on the astral plane allowed him to get away from the tethers that he possessed whilst on Midgard, to ascend to a state where he had no need to concentrate on his... other ideals.

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*revives

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dreadpool10 said:

Raltharion's deep spiritual connection and philosophic ways enabled him to project himself on the Astral Plane, a feat that even he had not fully masted quite yet. He was growing better at it with training however, managing to stay in astral form for longer periods of time. However, he was still required to be in a meditative state while astrally projecting himself... a limiation that he had long since hoped to surpass.

Being on the astral plane allowed him to get away from the tethers that he possessed whilst on Midgard, to ascend to a state where he had no need to concentrate on his... other ideals.

What the heck was this...

Wait, Raltharion? LOL, that Asgardian I had a long time ago? DANG.

Long forgot about him. I don't even think he exist in my blogs anymore. But screw it, I'll go look anyway.

Romero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post almost done, now just waiting for the name.

Romero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By Romero

On the ouskirts of the Astral Plane an unnatural growth formed with circadian frequence. 'Twas an abyssal construct that was pulsingly dissonant with the rest of the noncorporeal realm, a craggy spherical tumor born of empirical Konite fever dreams and inhuman thirst that clawed at the sanity of one man. This astral tumor, it was his personal dungeon.

No Caption Provided

He was Romero, a monster, a terrorist, a murderer, a warrior, a man, an amnesiac. His mind made manifest eerily floated in his infinitely finite astral cell, his masked figure contrieved to mimic the pondering posure of the bronze Thinker. Around him the crackling purple psychic energies assembled his insecurities into vivid images. Faceless apparitions of his former life orbited him with maddening silence wearing blank expressions that sought answers he did not know, forcing his mind into frantic overdrive in their desperate search.

More - more apparitions appeared with each pondering question, orbiting faster and faster and faster until his twitching eyes could not keep up with the crescendo but Romero could not blink nor could he scream. Only faint incohesive screams of despair escaped the confines of the skull mask , it's joints did not move. It had become his binding muzzle that forced him to witness the Dionysian theatrics held in his honor. The criminally revered Don of the Dead was but a spectator here, the prisoner locked his own body.

Up, down, left, right. His tearing gaze darted in such directions eagerly trying to catch a glimpse of his ethereal tormentors while another slowly came to be inside the phantasmal orbit. It was small-- She was small. Young. Her flowery dress reached just below her knees and her unfathomably dark hair sailed liberately from the laws of gravity. Who was she? He did not know or even notice until her hands found their way onto his cheeks with a warrant for attention. With success Romero embraced her soothing touch, but she was also faceless still.

*GAASP!*

It was then, after he surveyed her looks, that his nightmarish excursion came to it's end and he was drawn back to his drug empire. His drenched muscular upper portion rose up in shock, veiled by luxurious bed sheets in the safety of his villa. Her appearance, it was either an omen or an old mnemoc impression that subconsciously lured him north of Mexico's borders.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romero: :O I don't know what this is, but I love it. Gorgeous writing.

Romero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274  Edited By Romero

@the_psyentist: Thanks :3

It's basically a set-up for a thing I'm planning with Maverick and also a little something about Romero's past.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romero: I will have to follow this! :D

Ezra_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon:

The Horned God
The Horned God

A strong enough will could shape the fabric of the Astral Plane and give form to whatever lurked in one's mind. And at the heart of the immaterial plane, the Horned God did just that. Arms held motionless at his side, and a vacant expression on his face, Ezra stood in complete stillness as the maddening dread and lunacy creeping from his pores slowly warped his surroundings. Around him, his environment was shifting, nightmares were being given the foulest of forms, each one more horrifying and frightening than the last until the horror was no more. Walls, windows, ceilings and a roof had formed around him - the Strix Pomest'ye. The lurid glow of a dim chandelier was cast over him, and the Madweaver stood in the dining hall like a statue.

It was as though he'd been petrified and turned to stone. Oh but slowly, his lips pulled back into a gentle grin, his dark grey skin cracking as he did so, his face growing gaunt and emaciated as though his bones were pushing out against his peeling flesh. He was welcoming the Demon of Silence. "Welcome", Ezra's voice floated, his mouth barely moving. "It is a pleasure", he paused, before abruptly moving forward with a single impulsive step that dragged him across the dining hall. His hand outstretched, it's flesh cold and rigid like a corpse's, the Mad Strix met the Demon of Silence with the dead and blackened eyes of a corpse. But he was neither human nor god. No metahuman or demon. He was something more abhorrent, a stranger to both man and god, a nightmare abomination from the Black Hallows.

"Please, have a seat", Ezra smiled, his voice soft and perfectly charming before retiring to his seat at one end of the long dinner table. "Shall we discuss the terms of her torture?".

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_strix:

On the Material Plane, the Demon of Silence was forced to possess host bodies in order to interact with the world around him and influence it with his malevolent will. One the Astral Plane, however, the psionic archfiend was under no such restriction, and was free to appear in whatever form suited him most naturally. "Natural," however, would likely not be one of the words which sprang to mind upon seeing the Demon's true form, for although the being had been born from the darkest parts of humanity's collective consciousness, there truly was nothing human about it.

No Caption Provided

Where the Horned God's horror often lay in subtleties, the Demon's was more forthright, its nebulous, shifting form giving the viewer erratic hints of burning eyes, twisted claws, and a maw filled with an impossible number of gnashing fangs. It approached as a gathering thunderstorm might, filling the space before it with an escalating aura of despair and dread. Irresistibly drawn to the summons by curiosity and its own insatiable appetite for inflicting chaos and suffering, it drew up short before the Mad Strix, and emitted a sound which, aside from its utter lack of anything resembling merriment, might be considered laughter.

"Not many can describe making my acquaintance as pleasurable," it responded with an infernal chuckle, "though I am well aware of you, and you are not what I would consider to be 'one of the many.' Torment is one of my favorite subjects, but your suggested target intrigues me." The Demon had taken note of Abigail Aensland, largely through its own machinations in the turbulent country of Venezuela. "A hopelessly idealistic soul, that one, but as much as I enjoy destroying such, I doubt that you would be enlisting my aid in your endeavor if she was not of tremendous significance to you."

Ezra_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon:

The Demon of Silence was a sight unlike any other. Where Ezra's eyes were empty sockets of darkness, the Demon's were smoldering pits of a nightmarish rage. It was a sight frightful enough to mangle the courage of even the bravest of men - and freeze the sweat running down their spine like a cold sheet of ice. Seated still and eerie like a corpse, his eyeless and deathly gaze meeting the Demon's, the Horned God's smile wrinkled his bloodless flesh, "Indeed", his voice echoed, disturbingly sweet and soft. "We are likeminded", Ezra paused, finally moving as he reached for a fork and knife, the sound of creaking wood floating from his moving joints. "I have sought you out because of her resilience and moral fiber. She is... difficult to torture. She always escapes", he lamented.

"And her mother"

Sticking his fork into the imagined meat of his crone slain during his son's invasion of the Pomest'ye, the Mad Strix dined on her flesh, savoring her taste, stirring from it before speaking once more. "What fun it would be, to capture her, torment her, toy with her hope, flay her body as we flay her mind... and feast on her flesh and feed on her dread and desperation", Ezra rasped, his voice growing rotten, and drool trickling from his mouth at the thought of sinking his teeth into Abigail's flesh. "And her mother", he remembered, "They are in hiding... I cannot find them. But you, Demon of Silence", the Horned God paused once more, his voice deeper, chortled and more sinister, "You can find them".

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_strix:

Ah, so there is was. She had defied and resisted him. To beings such as they, suffering and terror may be their food, but control and dominance were what guaranteed them ready meals. Resistance also had an irritating tendency to be not unlike fungus: left unaddressed, it would grow and spread, and become increasingly more difficult to eliminate.

What the Mad Strix said was also quite true; the Demon of Silence could find them. His Watchers, his eyes and ears on the material plane, were scattered across the globe, and included both occupants of the highest echelons of society, predatory souls who hunted among its unsavory underbelly, and every level in between. There was little that occurred in the world that the Demon felt was truly beyond his reach. Even as Strix spoke, his commands had gone out, traveling like nerve impulses to his twisted servants. Thousands of ears now pressed to the metaphorical ground, and just as many eyes probed into the shadows for information concerning the Aensland family.

"Much as I enjoy torment for his own sake," he responded, "I am sure you know how these bargains are conducted. What benefit can I hope to collect from assisting you in this pleasing task?"

Ezra_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inner_demon:

"I know of a rumor about you"

It was a good question. What does the Demon of Silence stand to gain should he assist the Horned God? Setting his fork down, Ezra reached for a napkin, gently wiping the blood at the edges of his mouth, "I know of a rumor about you", he mentioned with a small grin, the air growing still and deranged as he fell suddenly silent and motionless. Then, as suddenly as he'd grown silent, Ezra spoke once more, his voice creeping softly in the atmosphere, "It was spoken to me by a whisper", he paused, lowering in pitch, speaking softer and just above a whisper, why? No one knew. No one could make sense of the Horned God's madness. "A whisper that told me that just as I feast on the flesh of others... you feed on their dread, their hopelessness, and their fear".

Slowly clasping his hands together, the Mad Strix lifted his chin, his gaze dead and vacant, and his face void of any expression save for a subtle grin. "Dread. Hopelessness. Fear. Madness....", Ezra rasped, his voice no longer soft but deathlike. "I cast them all!", his empty eye sockets widened, his face twisting and contorting into a crazed nightmare. "Voices shout louder in their minds, speaking vile and rotten things of significance to them until their hope and courage gives way to terror and dread, lunacy and madness". Suddenly calm, his wide and toothy grin fading into nothing, the Mad Strix concluded, "Bring them to me, and I will bring out of their hearts the negative emotions you sink your teeth into".

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ezra_strix:

Most impressive.

It was true, then. This was not some megalomaniacal metahuman or an occultist with delusions of grandeur. It would seem that the rumors were, in this case, accurate; the Strix were inhuman creatures, and probably more akin to the Demon than any beings it had encountered in its long span of existence. Beyond that, this one had clearly done his research. He knew that the concentrated negatively that would gush from a breaking of a pure soul like arterial spray from a mortal wound would be an irresistible lure.

"It would seem, then,"the psionic fiend finally replied, as his nebulous form began to coalesce into something more recognizable, if no less monstrous, "that we understand one another. It will be done, then. My servants, both astral and corporeal, will find your victims for you. They will be brought to you alive, and as physically undamaged as is possible. All that I require is a location to which they shall be brought."

"And then we may both indulge our appetites."

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Yazhun_Sanvun

In a masterful display of vocal extravagance he had entered the mysterious realm of the Astral Plane. Home to those with the ability, the disciplined power to ascend to a higher state of mental being. A place where dreams and reality melted into a cohesive construct of one's own making. A place where untold influences could trap those weak of mind. Weak of conviction. Weak of soul.

No Caption Provided

Yet for the Silent Starscream it was a place of respite and spiritual guidance. On a bank alongside the serene calm of an undisturbed lake the Neosin Shinobi casually knelt. Floating several tōrō's along its mirror glass surface in ceremonial remembrance of the lives he had sacrificed at the Khan.

In remembrance of the lives of his enemies, the ones he himself had cut down in their conspiracy driven pursuits. And while they had succeeded in bringing down the bricks, the walls, the foundation, the San'Vun Syndicate remained on course to take over the Yazkuza. Their covert agents still out there meticulously murdering the underground links in the chain of command. Their vast network of resources still flourishing in the untraceable blackmarket sea of criminal enterprises.

But the Voice Unheard had not visited the Astral realm to exercise his sense of ceremony. He had come in search of answers. One's which had continued to allude his reach in the real World. From here, inside the dreamless landscape, Yazhun could oversee the blood related San'Vuns on a spiritual level. Connect with the cerebral imprints of those strong enough to lucidly drift into the Astral void. He had come here in search of answers to his sister's unexplained disappearance. For even in death he hoped her mental echo would have found its way here. All he had to do now, was find it.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The more that I float here in this vast plane I wonder

What the purpose of my existence is

Am I to be a protector of those around myself

Someone who can used as a defender of their faith

A means to an end that bend to the will of others

These are the questions that I ask myself

But the greatest question is

Should I be

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By Yazhun_Sanvun

Yazhun wandered through the mental realm adorned in the trappings of a cyberpunk Jedi. A Dark Blue Kimono with matching drop-crotch pants with wrapped ankles bleeding into a costume pair of 'Kickstradomis'. Like an unranked Arashikage he wore his Katana horizontally along his back and waist, a subtle call-back to the historic era of the assassins and the wars they had waged.

You must, make it right...
You must, make it right...

Through the corporeal realm he confidently swayed studying the vast projections, loosing himself in the translucent hues but sure not fall into the cerebral influences of others inside the Astral Plane. A difficult task, as the Plane was a familiar home to a plethora of telepathic poets, mental magicians, and demonic apparitions who were far more dangerous then himse

*She's not here. Her voice caused the Silent Starscream to pause in journey, but not look back. His head barely titled as it looked at the ground in sorrow instead. *You know what that means my son. It means her soul is not at piece. It means that her mind is lost, her body...dead.

He turned to face her. To face his mother's astral representation. Rolling his wrists up into a palm-in-hand gesture, he bowed before replying. It was here in which the Neosin Shinobi could hear his actual voice. Speak with the freedom to convey his own words. "How is that possible? Who? Who would dare?"

*I do not know my son. But you must find out. You, must make it right. The Khan, now this? You must restore honor to the San'Vun name. You must, make it right...

*=translated Japanese

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Nordok  Moderator

@trinity-blue:

"Daughter."

The voice echoed in a seeming abyss of nothingness, an inhuman intonation that held no trace of any emotion a mortal creature would recognize.

"How did it feel?"

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@nordok: Whatever she was doing before, wherever she was, where she was going, it simply ended. The very instant Trinity felt herself pulled into the unfamiliar immaterial landscape she forgot everything that immediately preceded it. Instead, all was replaced with a "lost" feeling. A feeling that something was wrong, but she couldn't quite figure out what.

Unreal. Nothing existed. There was no landscape, no nothing in her periphery, and only as she whipped her head this way and that, the realm seemed to form itself in response. All was a deep black expanse, darker than the void of space for there were no stars at any distance, yet she could "see."

The Ancient's words didn't just register as an auditory function. She sensed them like eyes bearing down on the essence of her being, felt them crawling like billions of mites over her astral form, freezing her briefly with discomfort.

She "said" nothing, thought nothing at him. It was a stupid question and she had no reason nor intent to answer him. Instead Trinity continued searching and, when she could discern no difference in her surroundings, took off as fast as she could in any direction.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Nordok  Moderator

@trinity-blue:

Such power. Such strength of will. Such limited understanding...

"Why do you flee, Destructor? How do you plan to escape your destiny?"

The Ancient One exerted his own ponderous force of mind, and the nothingness shifted, becoming the bridge of the long-destroyed Demon's Fist. It was bereft of any crew or other occupants, save one: a projection of Nordok in the body Trinity would have originally known as him.

No Caption Provided

"Look at the devastation you so effortlessly inflicted upon the Ephemerans with our power. Satisfying, without doubt, but only in passing. You were created to achieve far loftier aims. Distract yourself with dalliances for now, if you like; a period of...adjustment is to be expected. Soon, however, you will focus your mind upon the completion of the cause. My cause. The will of the universe..."

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, what a bitch! I hate him!

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Nordok  Moderator

@rosso: Flattery will get you nowhere.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok:

The Demon's Fist. In some way she could never articulate, but subconsciously understood, the gesture had meaning. A long-time symbol of the Ancient's power, as it was the vessel he personally used to sail the stars, before his body was destroyed and it was bequeathed to Malicia. More than that, upon the Demon's Fist—upon that very bridge—she'd lashed out time and again, only to be repeatedly put in her place. The Demon's Fist represented Nordok's direct reign over his greatest weapon. It was inescapable dominion.

But that was a different time, and a different girl. Malicia died long ago, and Trinity Blue surpassed her in every way. The nuance of the Astral Plane was lost on her but Trinity understood that the ship formed around her was intended as a cage. One she was sure she'd smash effortlessly but that was all forgotten when he spoke.

She set her eyes on him - an actual body to target - and balled her fists. "You idiot. It's not our power. It's my power. I've always been better than you, your lackeys, and anything from your assembly line. That's why you want inside my mind and my body. I'm the only thing that matters, and now you're scared. I'm closer than I ever was, closer than the goddess. I'll destroy you and everything you've made. So grovel in that special way that you do. Feign confidence like you always do. I don't need any special vision to see through you."

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Nordok  Moderator

@trinity-blue:

For a long moment, he simply sat, his gaze upon her, his most powerful creation, his face as emotionless as any one of his robotic servants. When he finally spoke, his voice was twinged with something akin to disappointment; for all of Trinity's vast power and rage, the lessons he had spent all of her admittedly brief existence trying to teach seemed to be having minimal effect.

"See? What is it that you think you see, child? How much of what is mine have you already destroyed? Bodies? Ships? Planets?" He waved one hand, dismissively. "Trifling material objects. I created you to be powerful, and to destroy; why should I fear a weapon that fulfills its purpose?"

He stood, and as he did so, the bridge of the Demon's Fist faded, to be replaced by the shattered remains of Infernus as they floated aimlessly in the dark void of space. "This is but the beginning..." the mindscape shifted again, becoming the ravaged capital city of Ephemera, "...as is this. So long as life itself persists in this universe, true order and control will never be achieved. This final, perfect order is the ultimate destiny of the cosmos, and you will be the instrument through which I achieve it!"

With that, he exerted his own will towards hers, using a technique that he had not been able to employ since she had been granted her powerful psychic defenses: triggering the simultaneous firing of every pain receptor in her body.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@nordok: I promise it was better before, but some hiccup screwed me over and I lost the will to can.

Before, The Destructor's screams shook every edge and crevice of the Demon's Fist. Howling out in a paroxysm of suffering, she'd crumple onto the floor, paralysed in a derangement of her senses. Now the very essence of her being trembled, screams radiating waves of agony over a much broader scale, unconstrained by the laws of the material plane. As she had many times before, folding in on herself, raking her fingers over every accessible part of her form as though to peel away her very sense of self.

Although a naturally gifted psionic thanks in part to the gifts of the Shadow Brethren, in the esoteric applications such as the Astral Plane itself, Trinity was barely even a novice. Even with the benefit of several million lifetimes she would never match his technical prowess; for as much physical might as she possessed, with unadulterated access to the point of her mind-body connection the ancient overlord could once again hurt her in a way no physical being ever could.

No Caption Provided

But something else clawed its way to the surface in time. From beneath the screams of a young girl she let out a bestial roar. Her astral form still trembling, still twitching from her fingertips to eyebrows, Trinity stood, hunched, to both feet. Still hurting, but no longer helpless, she hoped. Never again."Fear...Because...I've been evolving, getting better...in every way...And you're still relying on the Same. Old. Tricks!"A canyon-sized fissure split the ground as the Imperium's ultimate weapon launched at her maker with no regard for anything but his destruction. Pain into fury into power, Trinity blitzed the Cosmic Puppeteer with an unceasing flurry of strikes intent on, if nothing else, pummelling him into submission if not pulverizing his astral form.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Nordok  Moderator

@trinity-blue: Pfft. It was fine. I'm doing good if I can string a complete sentence together, lately.

The former Destructor's cosmic fury tore the bridge of the Demon's Fist apart as easily as it reduced the Ancient One's projected form to a shapeless mass. As the ship around them split apart, however, it quickly reformed into what appeared to be some twisted combination of a laboratory and a warehouse. Row after row up upright, liquid-filled tanks stretched as far as the eye could see, and in each tank floated a mirror image of Trinity.

The mass that was the Ancient One's form faded into nothingness, and even though another did not materialize in its place, a low laughter echoed through the cavernous facility. "Good...good. We will need every bit of that fury. There are many who would deny the oblivion that is their only destiny, and you will drag them down and crush them into nothingness. Look upon these specimens; they are all your predecessors...all failures. You are the first capable of handling the immense power required for you to fulfill your purpose, and you will not fail. I will not allow it."

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: She's not a "former" Destructor! Always and forever!

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Nordok  Moderator

@rosso: Then let's get to it! Break Earth in half! >:D

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: Not til you start giving the proper respect!

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Nordok  Moderator

@rosso: Respect? What other nonsense did the human microbes teach you?

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: That's a no? Guess it's a no on destroying the Earth too then.

Ready for Battleworld 3.0?