User Lists: 2

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#155  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist: [That description of her clothing made me literally laugh out loud xD]

His dark eyes surveying the Psychiatrist’s chosen attire with smooth intrigue as he wondered what gall the woman possessed to have the confidence, and audaciousness to simply roam around in such immodest apparel, his face showed no discernible thoughts however, he merely looked like a man gazing at a lightly dressed woman, nothing more. “I’m sure there’s plenty more to your allure than simply your youth, as you said…” With his own spirited grin, the Mutant King’s body was garnished by a dark suit, his combat suit, but his face stayed visible. “….You’re not the average woman, Miss Steele,” Smirking with a jovial jokiness, his habitually composed demeanor delicately faded away as he felt more comfortable within her presence, almost unsure how to respond, what was his definition of fun? “Hmm," His palm was leveled with the ground, causing the sand to subtly quake before snaking around his leg, he looked up at Xandra. "How intimately are you able to use your psionic abilities? It is said that a battle within the Astral plane is merely a battle of the minds, a battle, of imagination..." And like that, his eyes sparkled red, and they were suddenly standing within a cave far from where they once stood, and the sand which had slithered around his foot was now literally a snake which slithered up onto his torso and into his hand. "Show me what power lies behind those beautiful eyes, Doctor." He smirked.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: (LOL)

Her icy eyes narrowed with irritation at his insistence about continuing to call her "miss." Xandra watched the display calmly before levitating in the air, her white cape flicking in a psionic wind. The cave rumbled erupting into shards of clear crystal, one clump growing at en especially fast rate until it emerged a creature of diamond roared ferociously behind her. "What shall I call it?" She glanced back at it with a wry smile.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"A loud, sentient piece of pure, glorified carbon?" The King folded his arms, staring at the diamond creature as it roared and caused the entire cave to rumble like it was an animals hungry stomach. "Noisy..." He said, flicking his wrist as every big or small diamond in the cave turned green as though they were in a type of nightclub and a light had been reflected onto it. Quickly outstretching his palm as the snake slithered through the air and sought to wrap itself around Xandra's torso, Xenon was amused.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: The loud carbon creature raced toward the snake intent on gobbling it up before it reached its mistress. "Be nice. It's very sensitive." She joked as she patted the beast's head from her levitated position. Xandra twisted the green light emanating from the crystals until it produced the sound of music, changing the nature of the waves.

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sucked into this

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I started writing a post then realized how tired I was, we'll continue tomorrow!

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By _Nobody_

Wait, is this the third Brainchild/Pyrogram couple?

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: DAMMIT… I need more people to write with me. Xandra and Xenon are not a couple though. They just met. xP

@xenon_: Night!

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Ha! Nah, you're one-man woman lmao Marry his characters already!

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Hey, I am just saying that it looks like they will all marry soon, don't overreact =P

Btw, yeah, I fixed my PC and am officially back, thanks for the support =D

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can come to this place! YAY! >:P

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nobody_: YAY!! Nobody is back!! Wait… somebody is back, and his name happens to be "Nobody." xP

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By _Nobody_

@the_psyentist: That. Is. My. JOOOOKEEEEEEEE!

*ki elevates and he gets blond hair*

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Above all things, the Third Society was for the moment, the most prioritized element in his life. They needed to be stopped, and despite his awareness regarding his own reputed remarkableness, the Black Viper was not so self-interested to completely disregard his need for assistance. Catriona Knightfall had already been recruited. Xenon as well. Jean and Sophia both voiced their willingness to aid in the defeat of the enigmatic entities responsible for their relative's previous demise. And Andres was willing to lend his assistance, albeit in more indirect manners. His resources would be accessible to the uncanny collective, though the Knightfall himself would opt to remain anonymous for the most part. The only remaining puzzle was recruiting Alexandra, who presently resided in the Astral Plane, a domain that often went unfrequented by the Madridista.

Less intricate and more welcoming in it's overall appearance, it wasn't particularly laborious for one blessed with such a powerful mind to grow acquainted, even familiar with the ethereal plane. "What's a modern man to do in such an archaic dimension?", he wondered, a dynamic smirk curling in a short-lived moment of haughty jest. Quickly embarking on a peregrination to the location from which Alexandra's psionic essence radiated, Santiago approached with a tame smile of winning pizzazz. His sapphire eyes meanwhile settled on the doctor's frame with their characteristic, viper-like edge and inborn, dangerous flair. "Doctora", he greeted in his native Spanish, issuing a chivalrous but subtle inclination of the head. "I've come to speak with you", he declared, continuing his bold approach, pausing his steps once two feet from her person. "Tis about the niños who nearly destroyed your mind".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Alexandra was dressed in her scant white attire, her golden hair glimmering with an etherial light. Her scarlet lips curled into a mischievous smile as she saw the dashing Spaniard approach. "What a pleasure to meet again, Santiago." Her brilliant blue eyes flashed like lightening at the remembrance of her unorthodox torture. "Yes… tell me more, my handsome friend. I listen intently."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

As bold as one could be, the Spaniard made no discernible attempts at concealing his visible reaction to the doctor's risque attire. Subtly tilting his head to the side, the corners of his lips edging upwards in a moment of taciturn flirtation, Santiago continued, "I'd imagine it is", he remarked with quipping charisma, "And of course, tis a pleasure to finally meet a less... hostile Doctor Steele", enjoying the repartee as much as possible without compromising the purpose behind his presence in the Astral Plane, he elaborated on his remark regarding the Third Society. "I want to destroy them. I've recruited a collection of extraordinary individuals to ensure that this does not end in failure", he didn't at all fancy failure, he often considered himself emancipated from the affliction of failure.

Exercising one's ability to conjure anything and everything within the confines of the Astral Plane, Santiago materialized an unblemished replica of his lavish, office desk, flippantly kicking both feet atop the table surface as he leaned his back into the seat, his mesmeric gaze remaining transfixed on Alexandra's vivid, azure eyes. "You're one such individual. There are five others willing to help", he revealed. "Our enemy has locked those of us who can travel to it, from space-time geometry. I rather like being able to fiddle with the fundamentals bits of the universe... for academic purposes of course", he cheekily winked. "And I wouldn't want those things, the Third Society as they call themselves, to do what they did to you, to others, myself included. Now, our enemy remains hidden in space-time".

"You're an intelligent woman, Doctora Steele. And as an intellectual, you understand that the best approach to this situation is.. an intellectual one", he smiled. "While our enemy does whatever it is they do in space-time, they expose themselves to a fundamental vulnerability of space-time, according to General Relativity. Gravity. When powerful enough, gravitation can distort or warp space and slow down time, even freeze it. I can still observe the geometric points that the Third Society inhabits in space-time. By targeting it with very potent gravitation, we will warp that specific point, distort it into a topological feature of space-time, a wormhole that will transport them to us. In the physical world, they are vulnerable. These machines, they are not physical fighters. They cannot withstand us in our own world".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By The Psyentist

@la_espada: The vampiric mutant erupted into a bout of melodic laugher. "Oh, I make few promises regarding my hostility." She winked at the genius before her. As he constructed the images from her office, she "pulled up" her own chair, sitting luxuriously like a queen on her throne. "Jean, I'm guessing is one who will lend his aid, his powers akin to my own if somewhat lesser in certain manifestations. May I ask who else is involved?" She listened to Santiago's plan, planing a gloved finger to her lips thoughtfully. "Clever. Very clever. Your mind intrigues me. I know a few things of quantum mechanics, but I am a novice. This application of telekinesis on the force of gravity to distort the space-time continuum…" Alexandra paused, lost in thought. This brought up something she had never thought before. Could her father's abilities be do to some specialized telekinesis that effects time? He was always faster than her even in his old age, so she was never able to study Q's abilities. She snapped back to the present. "Yes… I'm sure they might have their own defenses, but in our physical realm, they will be subject to many pressures of the biological sphere."

No Caption Provided

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Meeting the doctor's vibrant gaze, Santiago greeted her musical laugh and subsequent wink with a debonair smirk of dallying beguilement, "Though I tend to be quite fond of challenging women", he teased with winsome flirtation. Addressing the question regarding those he rallied to fight for a common goal, the Spaniard wrestled with himself for a moment, unaware of whether or not he should omit Andres' name from his list of allies. A dear friend of the Catalan, Santiago opted to honor Andres' wish for anonymity in the matter, his pensive state lasting a quick second. "Well, you already mentioned Jean. The others would be Sophia, or your Brainchild as she'd put it. A friend of mine, Cat Savage. Another friend of mine, Xenon. And the fifth person would rather remain anonymous".

"He won't be with us on the field but we'll use his resources because he simply couldn't resist helping an old friend", his inborn magnetism shining through his tame smile. "My mind intrigues most people, Doctora. Few of them warrant even a spec of my attention. Though I must reciprocate and say that there's also something fairly intriguing about you". Weighing on her hypothesis regarding the replication of gravitation's effects by replacing it with telekinesis, Santiago issued an impressed nod. "Si, that would be possible. Telekinesis is the ability to manipulate a physical system and it's constituents with an invisible force. It only differs from gravity in that it is not a property of things with mass and that it doesn't pull matter and energy towards it's source by default. Dare I say it? I'm impressed, Doctora Steele. A beautiful mind to match the woman's physical beauty. Muy bien", he winked with enrapturing charm.

"Even mathematically, your suggestion makes sense. Gravitation interacts with space-time because when it acts, it is a curve in it's geometric shape. If the telekinesis acting on the targeted point is strong enough, it too becomes a curve in the geometric shape, and if as strong as I intend, it will curve to the point of becoming a circle, a topological feature in the geometric shape. In essence, if the telekinesis is powerful enough, it will generate the wormhole we need".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: "Ohhhh… then we're bound to have some fun." Her crystalline eyes narrowed teasingly before listening to the list. "My Sophia…" An uncharacteristic glimmer shown in her countenance of mingled pride and genuine affection. As much as the Mistress of the Mind tried to distance herself from maternal love, carrying a child to term complicate plans for even the coldest of women. She wondered how powerful her daughter had become. A shadow of melancholy overtook Alexandra as she thought of all the years they had been separated. It was never her intent to distance herself from her powerful progeny. The last omission of a name pulled her back to the conversation at hand then to another line of thought. She had gleaned many of Jean's memories when their psychic link was restored. With a long blink, Xandra gazed at the Spaniard. "Is it Andres?" She recalled Jean's discussion with the Catalan before her mind was restored.

A compliment of her mind was most assuredly her favourite. She stared deeply across the area into his azure eyes with an air of quiet gratitude. Indeed, his mind was peculiar, more active even than that of a traditional genius or telepath. "I like to think myself as a mind wrapped in an appealing skin. But I won't wander into the tangents physiological and dualistic philosophies. Perhaps I'd like the rest of my intriguing mind to be uncloaked at a later time." She returned his wink with a smile. He reminded her somewhat of Andres. European heritage, impeccable taste in attire, a keen mind, and obviously powerful.

"Amazing." Alexandra shook her head in fascination. "I can't see space-time geometric shape on my own, I do not know if your other companions can either. As a result, how will we know how large of a rift we are creating; what size would be sufficient to encapsulate this Third Society? Will we need more than one wormhole or will one be sufficient and manage to draw the whole into it to our dimension? Will we be returning to the realm of space-time geometry to achieve this or will we be able to do it in our own Earthly plane?"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Ohhhhh this is awesome

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Haha. I love your continual comments in random threads.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I like letting people know their stuff is being read and appreciated haha

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Mission accomplished!! It's the best feeling. ^__^

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: <3

This one's particularly relevant to my interests anyways haha.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: <3

I get so busy sometimes that I can't read as much as I'd like.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Ugh, same. I have to prioritize. I'm trying to read everything having to do with the Third Society right now, though.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Good call. Not only is it relevant to you, it's some good reads!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: Everybody's done such a good job in really making this a vine-wide thing. I see references to it all over the place, it's really permeated things.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's def needed. The Mutant thing is beggin to be over.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Yeah, it's pretty genius. I love it!

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Alexandra's brief but sincere moment of experienced maternal instinct elicited an instinctively curled smile from the Spaniard. Though he could never claim to have carried a child for nine months, he was a dedicated single father who knew even the conceptual pain of picturing the loss of his own child. Gradually however, his warmhearted smile faded, yielding to a surprised but relatively tame rise of both eyebrows at the doctor's rather clever uncovering of their fifth collaborator's identity. Needless to say, the Black Viper was impressed. "Yes", he answered with nonchalance self-assurance, prior to issuing a request from the renown psychiatric beauty. "But I have to ask that you... not mention him once this uncanny squad of ours is formed. For the sake one of the members", Catriona was this highlighted member.

He couldn't reveal the girl's relation to Andres, and the very mention of the Catalan's name in her presence drew prominent sorrow from her spirit. "It... would pain her too much to hear his name". And in a moment of social savoir-faire, the Spaniard dispelled the momentary grimness of their conversational exchange with a fluid transition from the previous topic, to Alexandra. "Well then..", meeting the telepath's celestial eyes with a bewitching gaze as the corners of his lips smoothly edged upwards with suave temptation, "In due time, perhaps we'll see if I can uncloak you", he dallied with his iconic brand of debonair boldness. "We will need one wormhole only. As for how we will know how large of a rift we are creating and how to observe space-time geometry, I have instruments for that".

"Our enemy may have locked our minds from the domain, but I can still observe the superficial occurrences in it. Unless they personally disable the technology of my instruments, they can't stop my observations. This wormhole will serve as a topological tunnel for two different points in this universe's geometry. Because will be the acting source of gravitation needed to form it, it will open on the Third Society's side as a black hole, the gravitational pull will suck them in and spit them out our side in what will be a reverse opposite of a black hole. We will only return to space-time geometry once their leaders have been defeated. Without their two leaders, Zedora and Aphasic, the Third Society will be directionless, and we will be the people pouring water over the anthill of disorganized insects", he smiled with winning charisma.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By ia_espada

@mercy_: Of course :) She's the little nina LOL.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ia_espada

It's def needed. The Mutant thing is beggin to be over.

Definitely.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Alexandra sighed. "Of course. He was my lover once, and I know his aid to Jean in the restoration of my psyche. It seems his more villainous nature has truly subsided since our… quarrel." It was a battle, and several innocents perished, but like her clone, she was willing to let the past fade into history if it meant the transformation of a man into a better man who could be of greater benefit. And certainly one such as Andres Knightfall would be an advantageous ally in this fight against the Third Society. Alexandra was even aware he was in love with a woman. True love as Jean perceived it. Dr. Quentin could be such a softy for those ideals. "I will be sure to keep his identity secret as will Jean."

The vampiric mutant was thrilled by his casual flirtation. A genius and suave? Was there anything this one couldn't do? She was eager to find out in the tangible realm. The edge of her vibrant lips curled up into a seductive smirk as she continued to listen to his adept understanding of higher levels of science. She nodded with understanding, but Alexandra was wary of technology. Especially against such advanced machines, his instruments seemed to be the biggest risk in first part of the assault. Her doubts grew into a triumphant expression as she rested a finger on her chin, leaning back gracefully into her chair. "Cut off the head. Yes. Did you come up with all this yourself, Santiago? The strategic prowess of the plan is exhilarating."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Santiago's prior knowledge of Alexandra's past relationship with the reputed Knightfall allowed him to remain entirely poised as they spoke of the Catalan. "Ah yes, that was when he was more or less not so pleasant to be around. At least for those who were morally decent", a relaxed laugh escaping him, his ability to suavely integrate subtle humor into even the most austere situations was a principal component of his compelling, inborn charisma. "He's grown since then. He's more focused on raising his daughter. Something I believe we can both relate to, to a certain extent", she was a mother, and he was a father, a loving one to be precise. A tame smile of contentment curled along his august visage at her agreement to maintain the anonymity of Andres' identity. "You have my thanks, bella".

She was certainly an interesting individual. Her combination of intelligence and extraordinary genes was a coupling he could appreciate. He would be certain to seek her out once she is fully replenished and makes her anticipated return to the physical world. "Of course", answering her question with a quick wink of drawing flair. "One of the squad's members, Cat Savage suggested that we opt for an approach involving the breakdown of the Third Society's strengths while exploiting their vulnerabilities. By using her suggestion as a template, I formulated this plan". The plan was tactically sound, they simply needed time, hopefully their enemy would opt against striking during this period of temperance. "You should come see once you're fully replenished, bella", his lips edging into a refined smirk, the exotic notes of his Spanish accent perfectly complimenting his cosmopolitan charm, "To discuss tactics and round up the other collaborators, of course", he cheekily remarked.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@_nobody_ said:

Wait, is this the third Brainchild/Pyrogram couple?

I'm sorry if I'm late here but I really laugh at this.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Alexandra nodded. If nothing else, having a child could change a person. Having been deprived of her own, she had time to continue her path as a predator, but what that the path she wanted for young Sophia? The inevitable attachment she felt for the girl certainly threatened her role of femme fatale. She wondered how Andres had changed over the years, how love and a child had altered his demeanor. She only had the few memories of an emotionally distressed clone on which she could rely for the moment. The doctor gave a courteous nod toward the Spaniard. "And to think people say quantum mechanics is a theoretical science with no practical value. You're over here saving the world with cool intellect. I certainly intend on paying you a visit in the near future. I'm sure we could chat all night long." The white clad blonde chuckled wryly.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Her remark regarding modern society's general perception of quantum mechanics drew tame laughter from the dapper, silver tongued charmer. "Tis interesting, the perceptions of the unremarkable, no?", he rhetorically inquired, a magnetic, star quality emblazing his sapphire gaze as he continues, "Perceptions based on the words of the inferior men", Santiago paused, and he certainly believed that. He was doing what many couldn't, achieving what the most brilliant minds were unable to, all through the ability of his powerful intellect enabling him to implement what was largely deemed a theoretical field. "I hope not to disappoint you, Doctora Steele but... chatting may not be all, that I intend to do", he teased with the flirting mystique of tempting intentions.

"It seems as though we've agreed on what course we'll take against this Third Society". Urbanely rising from his conjured desk, it's ethereal structure dissipating with immediacy, Santiago bids his inevitable farewell to the renown psychiatrist, "I will see you soon, Doctora", he promises, casting a quick wink, announcing his departure by subtly puckering his lips in a winsomely issued, aerial kiss of dallying cheekiness as he turned to wander the Astral Plane prior to his impending return to the physical world, his every footstep and mild mannerism dripping with enrapturing style and effortless swagger.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: "Yes, I have dissected enough minds in my time to fathom the unimaginative thoughts of the humanoid populous. Even then I am baffled by the desire for ignorance and insistent clutching of mythology. But at least there are few such as yourself to offer a welcome reprieve to the mundane. I'm sure a man of your intellectual stature could think of many ways to fill the time." Her brow arched as she responded to his coquetry with her own. Alexandra stood to her feet even as he did, the constructed visages fading into oblivion, her rosy lips parting into an alluring smile at his farewell. "I look forward to it, Señor Porthos."

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers