The Astral Plane (CVnU location)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Pyrogram

@impero ( Using this account as I am logged onto something else and not Zaniel )

Zaniel had recently been banished from his home..He had learnt of a power, an Angelic energy that all Angels shared since he was attacked by Angel Hunters, this energy - at the moment, was not accessible to him fully. He was weak now, a mere mortal. He had no powers that would benefit him directly apart from luck...He hoped his passive power of Luck would help him now, but he was not betting on it, It had not helped him stay in his home. It was a pathetic power compare what was inside him, ready to be unlocked. The Angelic energy, so much potential.

He had heard of a master, a great legend who was possibly the answer to his problem. He prayed to the gods , hoping they would help him, even a little.

He called the Legend. Requesting an audience.

He was sitting on an island that resembled Hawaii, that he had created in his mind using the mystical energy that surrounded the Astral Plane. He felt that would be tranquil enough.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrogram: Psionically touched by a foreign request for an unanticipated audience, Ishin, in response with obligatory politeness, agreed to meet with this individual in the Astral Plane. Presenting himself unlike his actual appearance, the messianic Grandmaster appeared before the disgraced angel, masked yet not armed. "Hmm", intently observing the astral properties of the now mortal's psychic form.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Pyrogram

@impero:

Zaniel stood as Ishin had answered his request, He bowed respectfully before smiling a little..even though he was an Angel, he felt small in the mans presence.

He clapped his hands together sending a nervous bundle of white luck sparks onto the floor and spoke "Hello, My name is Zaniel, Angel of Luck" He exhaled "Thank you for accepting my request of audience, Now, I will get straight into the matter without wasting time with small-talk" He ran his hands through his hair and cleared his throat.

"Simply, I have been told you could help me. Help my unlock my true potential - As I am an Angel, currently none of my natural powers are available to me since my banishment, I have been attempting to unlock the Angelic energy inside of me. This has been done before by other Angels and it granted them great power, I however...Do not posses the instructions on how to do this, and was told that you" He nodded at the man "Would be the cure to my problem" He smiled "Now you may be thinking, Why would I help you?...Simple - The pursuit of knowledge and learning, I will open myself up to you, let you learn everything about how my Angelic Energy works, I do not care why you would need this information. But I will offer it unquestionably...It is an offer that will grant you a great insight if you were ever faced with somebody from the Heavens who wished to cause you harm, Knowledge is power after-all" He awaited a response. "Thank you for listening"

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Ishin

@pyrogram: Throughout the former angel's entire response to his arrival, Ishin's mind focused on two things primarily, the opportunity to learn and potentially master knowledge regarding 'angelic energy' and why the being was banished from the Heavens. Calmly crossing his arms before his chest, the Martial Arts Don's vibrantly colored eyes set on Zaniel as he proceeded to ask, "Why were you banished?". Why he was banished from the planes above would contribute greatly to Ishin's decision.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impero:

Zaniel would not lie to the man...He would say the same reason Zeus had said "Not fulfilling my responsibility as an Angel...But I am rectifying that however" He in fact had been, he had gone on countless quests with mortals who requested help. Saved his love from attackers and was close to giving his life in battle twice to save comrades. He was not the same Angel who had been banished.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ishin

@pyrogram: Uncrossing his arms, he followed by regally folding them behind his back as he calmly stared off into the astral horizon, admiring not its apparent beauty, but the captivating nature of the ambient psychic energies and particles. Returning his attention to Zaniel, he replied, "I see", he paused, "And you are responsible now?", he began, "Because you must be if you want my help. I do not cater to brats", he was quite blunt. "What have you done since your banishment that shows you have changed?".

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impero: He nodded "Of-course, I have even made progress, My powers have been slowly coming back, this means that I am working towards gaining my Angelic state once-more...and succeeding He folded his own arms in thought before speaking "Ventured into another universe to save a friend, captured a vampire that was on bounty by Zeus, saving the one I love and nearing dying myself , many reasons..I can tell you the tales one-day, if that is what you wish. But be assured, I give you an Angels promise I have changed, those promises are unbreakable. If It was a lie, I would have just died" A white glow enveloped Zaniel as he made this one-way promise..It was not his usual one, it had only made sure Zaniel was speaking the truth, not bonding the men as it was most commonly used for.

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The combined influence of his desire for knowledge and Zaniel's revelation of having placed himself in danger to save his love seemed great enough a reason for Ishin to agree. As unapparent as it may be, he could relate to Zaniel's situation regarding wanting the well-being of his own love, his wife. "Very well. If you know enough about me to know that you can meet with me here. You know where to find me physically", turning away from the disgraced angel, Ishin's astral form vanished.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pyrogram

@impero:

Zaniel watched as the man vanished...he let out the biggest sigh of his life.

A grin that would stretch across continents came across his face...This had actually gone well.

He laughed, he had just had an audience with a man who was even talked about and...FEARED in the Heavens. He set of to his Villa, in preparation to visit the Monastery.

( Will pay a visit soon )

Ishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Shrugs* Why not bump this.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113  Edited By Leon_Dissada

leon appears in the astral realm. he hadn't been here in a long time. "wow this place never changes"

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (What're you talking about? This place changes every time you need it to!)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (That's his own fault. Imagination is key.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: (it always changes, therefore it doesn't REALLY change lmao get it?)

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: (if it always has and will change, it never truly changes cause it always changes. if it quit changing and went to a fixed look, then it would have changed.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Pyrogram

@arquitenens: (it always changes, therefore it doesn't REALLY change lmao get it?)

No, It changes to whatever you want. It never has a fixed point sorta.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (ik it changes. it's always changed, so it really hasn't ever changed. if it had a fixed look, then it would have changed because it went from unfixed to fixed

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Arquitenens

@ragman1138: But if it had a fixed look it would never have changed, because it would be fixed all the time.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: (I mean, I see what you're saying, and I'd agree to an extent if AT FIRST it always changed, then it stopped changing. That would be a change. But if by default the realm never ever changed, as was its property, it couldn't change and it wouldn't)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dream peacefully...while you can...
Dream peacefully...while you can...

The__Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Smoke Horse bursted into the realm from the thin air like most other people in this realm. Aftermath was in his armor as he beheld the beauty of the Astral Plane, Aftermath flicked the reins and started bolting around the Plane.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The astral plane can, at times, look like your plane of origin. Don't be fooled.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The great grandiose businessman Eric Strange once more found himself unable to sleep in his illustrious lonely mansion on the islands his family were once given, just off of the coast of Britain, by the Royal family themselves. Centuries ago after the noble knights of the Strange household aided their kings and queens in countless battles and wars, all that carnage and rescue and tactic came to make them rather fortuitous. Now the beloved Strange's were in line to the throne themselves. Yet all this did not appease young master Eric Strange and quell his restlessness.

So he made voyage to the library, his favourite room in the manor growing up, and read through several books trying to lull himself into a realm of sleep. When this did not work he knew of another way to escape this waking reality. He rested back in his armchair and urged his body to move in his mind, calling upon some great magic that had befallen him naturally. It was when he opened his eyes that he was no longer greeted by a sea of books but instead a vast sea of crystal clear oceans, like never before seen on Earth. If you looked down you could see miles to the floor of the world, swimming with fantastical creatures never before seen and ancient ruins of once worshiped Gods. He was standing on the porch of his mansion now and behind him it stretched out and twisted to become a voluptuous Ark. He was in the Astral Plane now.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much hatred…

It crashed about him, like storm swept waves crashing upon the jagged rocks of an inhospitable shore. He reveled in the raw, malignant power of it. His gaze turned to the material plane, from whence this flood of anguished malevolence had its source. He observed the fleshbound creatures, so quick to fear, so quick to hate, so uncomprehending of the forces that they themselves were embroiled in. He fed upon their unconscious offerings, grew stronger, and returned their hatred to them a thousand fold, for dark thought and emotion were not only his food and drink, but the very fibre of his being. Gratitude and affection were as alien to him as the bottom of the sea would be to an eagle. He was the Id, the Shadow, the Demon of Silence, and he hated…all…

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist@brainchild

The coarse feel of the warm sand tickled Xenon's bare feet as he stood, arms peacefully clasped behind of his bare torso as his head hung back, taking in a soothing amount of salty air before letting out a calming sigh and tranquilly looking ahead. Where was he? One minute, he had been within the safe confines of his mentally constructed abode, calmly practicing his Shadow Sorcery, and then the next, transported to this new location…Apparently; he was within a type of beach.

The small, wet pebbles that lined the beach sparkled in the suns everlasting rays, the water was almost still, small waves occasionally hitting the beach with little force as Xenon slowly bent down and picked up a pebble, running his thumb over it's smooth surface, it was perfectly round, with no sharp edges nor jagged curves. He smiled, somewhat content with the perfection of the naturally occurring rock and flicked his wrist, dashing the pebble into the ocean before his eyes fell upon the sight of a woman, out of place, yet unnaturally calm…As though this was her paradise. Her private, paradise.

The resonating telepathic energy within the plane was powerful...Had the Maestro accidentally stumbled upon her manifestation when fiddling with the Shadow Sorcery? “Hm…” The King thought with a little hum, clasping his palms behind of his back and slowly strolling over with the calmness and composure of a King, unconcerned with the plights of life, for this, the astral plane, was the most serene location within the universe.

The Mutant King was all but bare from the waist up, his lower body covered by his Vibranium-Weaved combat suit, but his bare chest and arms were free, enjoying the breeze of the warm winds. Little pleasures, one’s Xenon basked in. “Hello,” The Maestro said, his tone of voice rather calm, almost inquisitive as he gazed towards the sunbathing beauty. “It appears I have accidentally stumbled upon your mental construction,” He let out a tame, almost embarrassed chuckle, unclasping his arms and resting them to his front, quietly gazing out to the still sea with his powerful, dark eyes.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#134  Edited By The Psyentist

@xenon_: The blonde beauty raised her white glasses to reveal icy blue eyes as she looked toward the stranger. Her shapely form was clad in a white bikini as she lay leisurely upon the sun chair. "Well, care to join me?" An adjustable chair appeared beside her. "I'm Dr. Alexandra Steele. Here for a little R&R. Yourself?" The psychiatrist asked cooly.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist:

Calmly smiling at her words, the Maestro saw no reason to object as he agreed to join, softly strolling over to the manifested sun-chair and taking a calming seat. Leisurely outstretching his palm as a Venezuelan concoction of alcohol materialized into his hand. Looking to sea, he pondered on what Dr Steele was doing here, was she the same Alexandra Santiago had mentioned in regards to the Third Society? The thoughts however, dissipated from his mind. She was here for some rest and recovery…Who wanted to talk about plights on a beautiful beach such as this?

“I was experimenting on a new innovation I discovered. Bridging the gap between the esoteric arts of mysticism and the alluring beauty of science, or in laymen terms, fusing science and magic,” He chuckled, “the name is Xenon, King and Ruler of Venezuela” In a manner somewhat like Alexandra, he simply took a sip of his concoction, wondering if he would ever understand the true elusive nature of his new abilities, turning his head, he looked towards the blonde. "And It’s a pleasure to meet you, Dr Steele."

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Layman's terms." The doctor scoffed. "Please. Don't spare me the long version. I've probably been alive longer than you, and I know a thing or two about the unusual phenomenon of the universe." She sipped at on a glass of white wine. "In a previous life, I counseled the super humans of the world. But I am trying to take it easy for now. Do you enjoy my little paradise, King Xenon?" The vampiric mutant leaned back in her chair, restoring her glasses and arching a bare leg up comfortably.

Avatar image for catriona_knightfall
Catriona_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_____O

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"I meant no offence, Dr Steele,” He honestly said, smiling. “Just most humans, typical humans, are bored by the concepts of science. Within my country I am a teacher, and…” His smile faded into a little bother, as most teachers found themselves in with uninterested students. “…The average person is not fond of knowledge in the way I am…A shame.” Nodding, the Maestro let out a calm chuckle, his drink disappeared. “Just Xenon, titles are reserved for those whom I command, plus I am a humble soul, titles make me uncomfortable.” It was true, somewhat. “King Xenon” was such a contrast to his past life, being a slave. “Indeed, this is a lovely paradise, Dr Steele, better than my previous setting within Siberia,” He gave her a funny stare, and shrugged. “My mind imagines exotic locations, don’t ask me why, but the cold sometimes helps me think.”

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Well, I am not a human, and I'm certainly not average. Knowledge is like liquor. I long to try all the flavours simply because I love it. My mind does not get intoxicated and confused like the weaker minds of the mortal plane. You may call me Xandra." She arched a brow over her shades as her eyes glanced over at the man with curiosity. "What is it you do, Xenon? What sciences do you pursue? Do you have any interesting abilities besides being able to traverse the astral plane?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist:

"You are certainly not average, Dr...Xandra," He humorously praised, looking at the blonde before outstretching a palm as a pebble from the ground shot into it, he clenched his fist, and it fell through his palm as though it had loss all mass and his palm was intangible. "I am a telekinesis user at best and a telepath second. My other abilities include scientifically gifted ones, such as my sorcery, Shadow Sorcery, but perhaps my most valuable ability...Is my intelligence," He said, contrasting his usual humbleness to speak the truth. "One does not lead a nation of mutants without being fairly astute..." He added, "How about you, Xandra, what makes you special?"

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Hm." She listened with intrigue, making notes of his powers for possible future use in the tangible world. To his question, she answered discretely. There was no point in telling this stranger about the full extent of her abilities. "I'm a telekinetic as well, with some obvious psionic prowess. One does not treat deranged super humans without an ace up the sleeve." Her ruby lips curled into a sly smile.

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Maestro_

@the_psyentist:

"So, you are a psychiatrist?" He raised an eyebrow in curiosity, slowly shifting his body up and sitting down rather than lying down, his back only arched a little as a beach table appeared, grasping his drink again. "You look relatively young, vigorous, so tell me Xandra, how would it be possible for you to be older than me?"He questioned, taking a slow sip with a little smile. "Unless you assumed I was only a teenage boy," He smirked.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: "Yes, a psychiatrist." Her eyes narrowed behind her glasses with a haughty smirk. "I'm complicated. I look younger than I am."

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

"Somehow, Miss Steele, I don't believe your youth is solely down to good genes," He tamely smiled, placing down his drink and slowly peeling away from the chair, standing. "Do you intend to sit here all day, or would you enjoy to see whatever else this magical paradise has to offer?" He gazed around, wondering what marvels two intellectually gifted individuals could conjure up. "There is no better medicine than fun." The King raised an eyebrow, almost daring the women to follow him.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By The Psyentist
No Caption Provided

@xenon_: "Doctor. And why would I kill all the mystery? I think it keeps me alluring." She said with sultry intrigue, her blood red lips curled into a sinister grin. The psychiatrist stood to her feet, her bikini fading away to her more traditional albeit still not the most modest attire of a white corseted bustier. "Thrill me with your knowledge of this place and your particular talents. I'm interested to see what your idea of fun may be."

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*___________*

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers