• 200 results
#51 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble: The return ping came just as Valentina dropped her bag at the door of the small, barely furnished hotel room. She smiled a weary smile and debated whether or not to respond right away. The difference in time zones was still taking some getting used to. Still, her heart fluttered when she seemed to make a first connection in her new world.

She fired back: πš‚πš˜ πš•πšŽπš u𝚜 πš–πšŽπšŽπš πšžπš™ and discuss.

#52 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

No Caption Provided

A Bose soundlink mirco bluetooth speaker thumped the garage walls and echoed out into the rough low-income neighbored, while Noah and a couple members of his former crew lifted weights and worked out in the front yard.

*ⓅⒾⓃⒼ *ⓅⒾⓃⒼ

Sitting up from the weathered bench snatching and turning his shirt into a towel, an arched brow of visually displayed his internal confliction. The entire point after all was to remain anonymous, yet as Noah shadily looked around at his retired buddies he couldnt help but remember an era of teams and partners. Fantastic squads of 4, X-factor rebels and the benefits of a well oiled tactical unit. So without further hesitation or pause...

β”‚.........π•Žπ•™π•–π•Ÿ 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖│

#53 Posted by The_Stray (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even have a Spacebook or MyFace account...

#54 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble:

Valentina puzzled a moment. Anonymity provided protection, but it was a two-way street. She had no idea who this individual was, where they lived, what they looked like...nothing. The only lead: Hawkshade. He was a nobody, small-time, and ten thousand was nothing in their line of work.

Unless you've got nothing to lose.

Most likely the vigilante would only attract someone looking for quick cash on an easy contract. No one looking to make a fortune, or a name for themselves. The proverbial hierarchical nobody: tough, maybe even capable...but lacking. Impulsive. Not extremely well-equipped. Local, most likely within a fifty-mile radius of the vigilante's place of operations...A hundred. Three at the most. Ten thousand dollars is worth three hours or so. They're confident but with little to no connections. A gambler. Or they wouldn't agree to meet me under these circumstances. I wouldn't agree to meet me.

But he did. She reminded herself not to get too self-satisfied; they could be laying a trap of their own, after all.

π™Άπš›πš’πš–πš– π™²πš’πšπš’. 𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšπš’πš—πšŽπš› πš˜πš— π™°πš—πšπš’πšπšžπšŠ Boulevard, π™΄πš• π™°πš’πš›πšŽ π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŽ.

She read it over twice, thought better of it, and sent instead:

π™Άπš›πš’πš–πš– π™²πš’πšπš’? 𝙸 πš”πš—πš˜πš  𝚊 πš—πš’πšŒπšŽ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πšπš’πš—πšŽπš› πš˜πš— π™°πš—πšπš’πšπšžπšŠ π™±πš•πšŸπš, π™΄πš• π™°πš’πš›πšŽ π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŽ.

#55 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

π”Šπ”―π”¦π”ͺπ”ͺ ℭ𝔦𝔱𝔢

Laun's Little Diner
π™°πš—πšπš’πšπšžπšŠ π™±πš•πšŸπš, π™΄πš• π™°πš’πš›πšŽ π™»πš’πš‹πš›πšŽ
No Caption Provided

Noah suctioned his tongue against his teeth involuntarily curling his lips, visually conveying his sense of slight trepidation. It could go either way. In a second the entire meet could end up being a scene straight out of the movies. The thought provoked the Sinister Shocker to glance down alongside his booth, unzipping the black duffel he had walked in with and smiling at its contents. Peace of mind. It worked wonders.

"What can I get ya hun? Wanna hear the specials?"

With the natural charisma of a man who had lived, failed, struggled and kept going, his head and neck nonchalantly rolled along the back of his broad shoulders. Offering a genuine and energetic smile. He could die today and no one would ever have known by his casual demeanor. "Yeah let me go ahead and get some turkey bacon, sausage, eggs, a stack with extra butter....OJ, coffee. Black. Hashbrowns burned to a crisp on one side. And I'm expecting someone so keep the coffee hot and coming. And bring over a plate of waffles too." nodding the waitress away. His eyes floated off towards the window as he waited. Pulling out his phone to swipe through some recent photos his daughter had sent, and he had ignored....until now. Nodding, Noah began to mentally psych himself back up. 10 grand. 10 grand to murder a vigilante and everything would be right again. 10 grand to start a new life with. 10 grand to bury a cape. 10 grand.............

#56 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this guy for some reason.

#57 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: Right? There's something very likeable about him. Kind of a "blue collar," "everyman assassin" kinda vibe.

A real shame.

#58 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

@hawkshade: Right? There's something very likeable about him. Kind of a "blue collar," "everyman assassin" kinda vibe.

A real shame.

Indeed.
Indeed.

#59 Edited by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade:

If a child loses her father on my account, I can accept that.
If a child loses her father on my account, I can accept that.

#60 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade:

Being a vigilante isnt breaking the law?

Give me the cheat sheet on which laws we can break and maybe it'll help
Give me the cheat sheet on which laws we can break and maybe it'll help

#63 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble:

Believe it or not, it's legal if I observe a felony in progress. But besides that, don't mistake justice for fairness. Life isn't fair. It isn't worth trying to make it fair. But life should be just. And that's worth fighting for.
Believe it or not, it's legal if I observe a felony in progress. But besides that, don't mistake justice for fairness. Life isn't fair. It isn't worth trying to make it fair. But life should be just. And that's worth fighting for.

#64 Edited by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: Well look at that. A crime fighting paralegal motivational speaker

Cant see why anybody would want you dead at all
Cant see why anybody would want you dead at all

#65 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble:

I take it back. I don't like you anymore -__-
I take it back. I don't like you anymore -__-

#66 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade: Hahaha dont take it personal chief.

you're jus a paycheck
you're jus a paycheck

#67 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble:

Commissary has a 320 USD per month limit in the USP. Ten grand will get you two years, ten months of ramen noodles, doritos and toothpaste. Crime pays alright. Like McDonalds. You have talents. Use them for good.
Commissary has a 320 USD per month limit in the USP. Ten grand will get you two years, ten months of ramen noodles, doritos and toothpaste. Crime pays alright. Like McDonalds. You have talents. Use them for good.

#68 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Tessa_Callahan (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I like Noah a LOT.

#70 Edited by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

Apologies. Got a little too into that one.

Knights Inn - Hotel Parking Lot

[πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπš• πš‘πš˜πšžπš›πšœ πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πš’πš—πš’πšπš’πšŠπš• πšŒπšŠπšœπš’πš—πš; π™΄πšƒπ™° 𝟹𝟢 πš–πš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ]

"I don't understand why you feel the need to break standard market protocol. But even then...how? If you're anonymous, and they're anonymous, how do you even know who you're looking for? Can't exactly walk to a diner and go 'hey, who here linked with me on a private site to kill a vigilante.'" Franklin took a long drag from his cigarette, turned his head and exhaled away from his companion, ensuring he was standing downwind from her and not vice versa.

Valentina sighed and pinched her brow. "We don't know what we are dealing with. This is why I needed to know the area, and now why I am sending you. But they know we are hunting...Hawkfist, or -man or whatever. Make sound like a hawk."

"I don't know what a hawk sounds like," Franklin said, puzzled, in his usual flat intonation.

There was a silence.

Nobody offered anything.

They stood for several long moments. Franklin didn't seem to mind, or have any reaction for that matter, but Valentina quickly became uncomfortable. He was just...staring at her with his big, wide eyes and blank expression. It was not a thinking expression. Nor a questioning expression. Neither "awaiting further suggestions" nor "I intend to contribute." He was like a robot that had yet to be programmed, not a human being. Had he even blinked once since they'd started talking? She couldn't remember. He certainly hadn't since she'd thought to wonder. Those big eyes...staring into your mind...

She had to get away. Valentina brisked back into the hotel lobby. "Wait here."

She returned a few moments later, holding out her phone. "It is done. The coded words you will say to him or her." The message, already sent, read:

π™»πš’πšœπšπšŽπš— πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšπš›πšŽπšŽπšπš’πš—πš: "π™±πšŽ πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽπš."

They separated and didn't maintain any further contact after the hotel. For a period of time, Rosso the Crimson got to become an average 19-year-old girl, wearing black compression pants, pink Adidas running shoes, a neon green sports bra and a Fitbit watch. She started out of the parking lot at a jog, scarlet ponytail swishing behind her. About a ten minute jog which would allow her to get her heart rate going and play to her cover a bit.

Franklin caught a Lyft. He was there in two (plus three minutes for the driver to get to him).

He scanned the diner's seating arrangements slowly and very conspicuously, pathologically blank expression unmoved as he locked eyes with several patrons. The first was a lanky, somewhat mousey and doe-eyed girl wearing horn-rimmed glasses. Franklin sat.

"Be pleased."

He stared. She stared back. Her head cocked slightly.

"Be pleased."

"I said, be pleased. Be pleased. Like the greeting...Oh. You're not the person. My bad."

Next was a middle-aged man, balding, with a frown seemingly scarred into his face. He looked to Franklin like a mercenary might - certainly angry enough - so he tried again. The man was not pleased, and had more than a few harsh criticisms offer of the millennial generation based, somehow, on the brief encounter. He attempted this several times, provoking particularly strong rebukes from the old woman in the green dress, the red-haired fitness chick who seemed occupied in social media, and the self-published author working on his next manuscript. (Although he'd made one new friend in Dmitri, the aspiring rap artist on "the come-up.")

A few tries later he was sure of himself. And perhaps a little embarrassed he hadn't noticed him earlier. This man (@noah_noble) was by far the largest in the area, still fairly inconspicuous, but seemed imposing enough that he could be a "mercenary slash assassin" if he wanted. Franklin sat across from him and said the words.

"Be pleased."

#71 Posted by Musa_Bashir (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Luv the way you write and here's one big reason why

They stood for several long moments. Franklin didn't seem to mind, or have any reaction for that matter, but Valentina quickly became uncomfortable. He was just...staring at her with his big, wide eyes and blank expression. It was not a thinking expression. Nor a questioning expression. Neither "awaiting further suggestions" nor "I intend to contribute." He was like a robot that had yet to be programmed, not a human being. Had he even blinked once since they'd started talking? She couldn't remember. He certainly hadn't since she'd thought to wonder. Those big eyes...staring into your mind...

The little inserts you slip in between dialog and narrative. You do it all the time, I dont know what its called, but I try to copy it all the time. It never feels natural or as crisp though

#72 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa_bashir: I have no idea what you'd call them (aside from maybe "inner thoughts?") LL might know; she was always the one with the technical knowledge. That's just something I've always done since I started.

#73 Posted by Bottle-Rocket (36 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
#75 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

No Caption Provided

Noah had amusingly watched the malnourished looking millennial try his hardest to remain inconspicuous, and failing. Yet succeeding in drawing the awkward attention of nearly everyone inside. Yet the subtle comedic theater had hardly been enough to interrupt his personal buffet. Like a military man he couldn't be distracted when food was involved. There was no discrimination between solids and liquids, sweets and starches, it all had to go.

"Be pleased."

Jesus Christ kid finally. But he didnt say it. Instead he scraped another mouth fool of scrambled eggs into his mouth avoiding eye contact. Waiting until just before the question was repeated before slowly sliding the nearby plate of waffles in front of the young man.

"Be pleased."

#76 Posted by Alpha_Dog (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Lovin' this.

#77 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble: "So you're the guy," Franklin said, his smile animated yet somehow hollow. Externally robotic as ever, but inside he was like a kid sitting across from a giant. Like Harry first meeting Hagrid, he mused while considering the man's offering, and his smile threatened to split his face in two. That's his codename. Franklin doused the waffles in syrup and pinned them straight down the center with his fork, but stopped himself just before partaking.

"Right. I'm Franklin." He extended his hand. "We met online. I'm the guy. 'Make things interesting.' That's me. You wanna talk about that? You're not new to this I can tell. You live aroundhere?" He dipped his entire body to take a look under the table and popped back up. "What's in the bag?" Rattling rapidfire questions and remarks without regard for social conventions of reciprocity until he found the one that genuinely interested him. The bag. He looked again, then back at "Hagrid."

@alpha_dog:Happy to please! ^_^

#78 Edited by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

He kept talking. Even as Noah un-apologetically ignored the extended physical offering of social greeting, he kept talking. Kept...asking questions.

There was a sharp and abrupt clank as his fork was dropped on his plate. Followed by a subtle grunt an off looking side-eye. Noah wiped his mouth before aggressively tossing the napkin on his guest's plate and imposingly leaning forward as to uncomfortably encroach upon his personal space.

"I dont know who you are kid but you ask alot of questions." Shooting his arm across the table attempting to snatch the teenage neck of a suspected fraud. "Too many questions to be who you say. So unless you're some kind of goddamn Keyser Soze genius in disguise you better come clean." Sharply snapping his head and neck around to stare down the incoming waitress. One look. Just a look was all it took to send her back behind the counter.

No Caption Provided

"Now I'm here to meet someone about killin a man. One man. But if I gotta take out whats in this bag to get some answers...... you, and alot of these people are gonna die. Thats a'hellova'lot of death just to get to one man."lowering his tone even more before continuing "You reading me?"

#79 Posted by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

#80 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh, he's hardcore!

This is great, and I love it. I love this guy.

#81 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Its been alot of fun thus far! Your Mr. Robot sidekick is well crafted.

#82 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble:

The strength of Hagrid, maybe, but this man was no gentle giant. Not that they expected him to be. Impulsive indeed, Valentina noted, trying her best to listen in to the conversation from where she sat while pretending to be deeply engaged in her phone, being startled by the exchanged where appropriate, and timidly avoiding an extended stare just like everyone else. Still, her satisfaction was tempered by the threat. Franklin played his part just right--not that his actions were even slightly different to him from his usual role in social interactions--but if Short Fuse decides to "go postman" I'll have to be quick, before he can get to whatever is in that bag.

But where Valentina was able to calmly deconstruct the situation and extract what she wanted, Franklin was on the verge of breaking. Ananke did many questionable and even downright terrible things for money, killed innocents even. But this guy...over a momentary irritation? This was insane. His eyes darted to the fitgirl. She, like the others, awkwardly pretended not to notice the confrontation. Shit, my cover! Quick. He looked at the waitress. The old lady. His new friend Dmitriβ€”already booking it down the street now a block and a half away.

No Caption Provided

"Okay okay!" the panicked patsy managed to choke out, pulling back in attempt to regain control of his neck, breathing and talking. "I read you. At least I think I do. Social was never my thing. I don't know how to talk to people," he started, keeping his voice low, "but when it comes to the other thing? I'm very good at what I do." And just like that his discomfort dissolved, replaced by a still-mostly-robotic, but much more human in its resoluteness, self-assured swagger.

"I've worked with Satar in Gothic, face to face with the Brahma Brotherhood, pulled jobs overseas while sitting behind a computer in the States. I don't really need this job. But you're half-right. I'm not the one you're here to see."

"I am. He's just the decoy." Assuming her cover had not been deduced, Valentina seized initiative while Franklin attempted to distract the man with his talking. Having pulled several throwing blades from where they'd been pre-stashed under the table, she concealed them in her closed palm and approached from behind, though remaining several feet away, ready to throw in case he reached for the bag. "Can we talk amicably, or is this to be the warm-up before only one of us gets to shot at the vigilante?"

#83 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantomshell: Hehe, thank you! Honestly he's part Elliot, part my uncle who has Asperger's (of whom Elliot reminds me). And part Forge from the X-Men.

#84 Edited by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

He had loosened his grip considerably. Even ignoring the prison yard urge to recapture the exposed teen's neck as the little shit pulled away. Who the ! was he to pull away? So the High Voltage Heritic (HvH) left his arm threateningly out there, extended, as if the moment had yet to pass. As if the danger, had yet to pass.

Names like Satar and the Brotherhood served as an impressive intermission as the weighted atmosphere felt a little less restrictive, a little less disturbed diner of death, and a little more NYC construction crew rowdiness. It allowed the room to breathe so to speak. But it also allowed for the true author of midday misdirection to reveal herself.

No Caption Provided

Noah hadnt removed his eagle eye'd stare from the wide-eye'd disaffected youth across from him. Even as the duplicitous mistress charmingly questioned the play, vis a vis; the next move, with reserved sardonic inquiry, Noah's gaze did not lift until....

"So you're the one gettin the check." Flashing a giant grin, avoiding eye contact while snatching his duffel and heading towards the door. "Come on Mr,....Satar. I'm parked round back. You can drive. The lady and I will talk."

#85 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble: "Good man. That's what I like to hear." Valentina smirked, artistically twirling the blades through her fingers in a subtle yet telling show of force, before handing them off to Franklin who'd placed himself quietly and purposefully between her and the contact. He waited until they'd left the immediate dining atmosphere before reaching into his coat and placing a crimson and black desert eagle into her outstretched and waiting palm.

#86 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

Never before has such a likable group tried to kill me lol.

#87 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

His left hand came down to meet his right wrist on its upwards trajectory. "Heads up kid."Catapulting the keys to his 'Stang' over the hood, arching up and down towards the less then athletic looking millennial.

"After you." Pulling the passenger seat forward for the scarlet haired assassin before ducking down and swinging his ridiculously tall frame inside. "You do know how to drive a stick right? Tell me Satar's right hand man can drive a clockin stick shift....look, I like ya kid but I'm still waitin to be impressed here."he half jokingly ribbed.

#88 Posted by Grimmwald (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

To think the scavenger he saw at Black House is out to kill his best friend, LOL.

#89 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble: Franklin's focus was divided. At first he flinched. Then, realizing the keys were just thatβ€”keysβ€”reached out with both arms. He fumbled, juggling them for several seconds before losing them to the asphalt. Valentina bent, swiped them and handed them over without missing a beat. She shot the man a look. "Be nice," it said, though she couldn't help smirking – like a mother scolding siblings, what is this? – much to Franklin's chagrin.

She didn't like the close quarters of a sportscar, or any vehicle for that matter, but obliged for the sake of the working relationship so far. All about compromise. Besides, contingencies were in place. Franklin started up and accelerated as quickly as it would to ten miles over the speed limit, ranging from 5-10 over on a mostly aimless path while the others talked.

"First things first. Introductions, Mister...?"

#90 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

Reaching back over the seat, "Noah. Call me Noah." Barely turning his head for a moment to redirect their impromptu uber driver. Waiting until the last possible moment before, "Quick take this right." Grinning uncontrollably as the muscle car's amazing response time drifted it around the corner, doing most of the stuntwork itself. Though high in entertainment value it had distracted Noah from getting his would be partner's name. Instead...

"You gettin the hang of it Satar. Couple blocks now. 6mile and Grand River, house with what looks like a damn porch party going on. Pull alongside the curb."

No Caption Provided

He wasnt sure if they'd follow him inside or not. Noah didnt like to judge but from first impressions he doubted either were from his type of block. His type of neighborhood. And he could be setting them up. Alot of trust was being asked on both sides. It was time to put harmful reservations to bed.

"You want a beer?" snatching one from a cooler on the way inside. But he hadnt stopped, instead he kept wandering deeper into the crowded apartment. Finally taking a seat way in the back before taking a sip and pointing to the wall, beer in hand. On it were a series of photographs of the Bitcon Billionare. Unwrinkled pieces of paper that may very well have been dug out of someone's trash were pinned all around them. "We publicly kidnap this asshole and the Hawkdouche will show. Its what heroes do. Easy as that." taking a rather confident swig before loudly sighing with gratification. "Well?"

#91 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble: [That was not meant to be that long and I apologise. You may be happy to know that it was almost longer but I trimmed it, for you.]

Valentina made no attempt to mask her natural scepticism regarding his intentions once inside the apartment. She stopped at the door and looked around, taking in all the faces turning to see them in. Suddenly she felt underdressed, and self-conscious about the gun in her hand. Aside from that she scanned the rooms for any indications as to the man's personal life. His history, proclivities, connections...weaknesses. Just in case, she scanned for emergency exit points but there were none. Once they entered, the only way they were getting out was if the crew inside allowed it. Or they--well, shemight have been able to fight her way out if she acted quickly and forgot about Franklin.

Still, as much as scepticism bled her natural character she was confident, to some slightly-majority degree, that there were no betrayals planned. To reassure herself, she called back to her mentally constructed profile. Impulsive, temper, not the smartest. A straight shooter by the way he showed at the meetup. More honest than she was, anyway. This was all more than reassuring, even the base of his simplistic plan. Until he said those words.

Easy.

As.

That.

Something triggered inside of her. And by those words Valentina felt a combination irritation and pride. She'd been right about him all along. And that, she decided, was all she needed to hear.

Valentina popped the lid on her beer, threw her head back and pounded it. She finished with an exaggeratedly satisfied sigh and dropped it into the waste container. "And that, my friend, is why I am to be leading this operation," she said, strutting up alongside him, accent dripping with self-satisfaction.

"Consider these things: You agreed to meet with a stranger you knew nothing about in a place of their choosing, and you went by yourself. If I wanted, you would have been dead without ever knowing what you walked into. Imagine if I was a cop. It's fine, I'm not. But," taking a closer look at the board, "now you come with this plan. 'Simple as that,'" she repeated back to him, just barely containing her desire for blatant mockery

"What if it isn't, hm? We kidnap a random billionaire, Hawkfecker shows up.

"Or he doesn'tβ€”Franklin hand me another oneβ€”or he doesn't. Otherwise, we get red devil man, or hooded archer, or skull and crossbones. Or multiple heroes." Franklin returned with her request. She drank half and set it down. Shrugged, picked it up and finished it off.

"I'd rather have something designed more specifically for him. You've clearly done your homework," she granted, sure to give some form of props for the sake of the Noah's ego and, more importantly, a smooth working relationship. "You know more about him than I do. If we can spare the time and delay gratification, I can get us more than just a 75% chance of success with this guy. Got a map of the city? Newspapers? We can...do some canvassing. Hit the jail, hospitals, see who's had run-ins with him. And you hit the streets for any who might've gotten away. Note his preferred methods, most common injuries, the areas they've been in when they ran into him. Using this, we can form an aggregate which we can then use to determine a 'hot box' - the area where we'll be most likely to draw Hawkshade, and not someone else. I've got a contact in the city with some pull. He may be willing to help me secure access to the prisoners."

"And one more thing. As good as I know your handsome face would look on the tee-vee screen, I was not quite so blessed from birth. I would rather keep a low profile." She flashed a wry grin, chuckling at her own irony.

#92 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio
CRIME INTENSIFIES
CRIME INTENSIFIES

#93 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

"damn gurl"

Noah smiled and relaxed " Damn gurl" as his kindergarten plot was systemically dissected. Slapping some respect to an unknown dealer un-apologetically posted up against a near wall smoking and listening.

She wasnt wrong. About any of it. Any number of complications could arise from such a straight forward and brazen act of criminal disdain. Yet Noah had a knack for turning a shitshow into a highlight reel of unbelievable success. Luke of dee Irish some would say...

Quickly the Sinister Shocker's charming smile faded as he sat up. On the table in front of him were a stylish layout, an assortment of packaged White Owls and Double Platinum's with Cognac. Effortlessly the criminal hitman began prepping his daily routine. Split. Clean. Lick. Fill. Blaze.

Smoke rolling from his open mouth, Noah had clearly been freed of any nervous reservations. Anti-social by nature, he never the less felt comfortable enough to dull his heightened alertness while in the company of his new companions.

"Those are all very reasonable assumptions 'Red.' Maybe you could have ghosted me in the that shit hole of a diner. Very impressive the way you cased the joint out before hand. Sent in mini-Satar here"smirking while offering him the blunt, and then continuing, "Okay cool. You wanna be the leader, the tactician? I'm down with that. So come up with a tactical plan that makes MY plan workable. I dont have time for all this Batman shit. All this detective nonsense. I need this asshole dead and I need it now or I lose....Just make it happen Red or I'll go it alone. I'm running out of time..." There was a flash of emotional pain in his eyes, in his look. The type of pain that makes a strong man follow through on weak and unwise plan.

#95 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

I am literally throwing a tantrum here. My plan is freaking brilliant you ingrate!

#96 Posted by Noah_Noble (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: (I assume this is all before Grimm correct?)

#97 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah_noble: I was actually waiting on you to make that determination. Whatever is more convenient. I can work it either way.

#98 Posted by Phantomshell (1168 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

I am literally throwing a tantrum here. My plan is freaking brilliant you ingrate!

It is. But I cant make things easy :D

#99 Posted by Rosso (5464 posts) - - Show Bio
#100 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
We publicly kidnap this asshole and the Hawkdouche will show.
The best laid plans..
The best laid plans..

I dont have time for all this Batman shit. All this detective nonsense. I need this asshole dead and I need it now or I lose....Just make it happen Red or I'll go it alone. I'm running out of time..." There was a flash of emotional pain in his eyes, in his look. The type of pain that makes a strong man follow through on weak and unwise plan.

This guy is the most likable villain I've ever fought.