Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

( Part One )

No Caption Provided

There are only a few reasons one goes about attacking somebody without prior warning or justification, only a few reasons why somebody attacks a man unprovoked. The usual case being a fear of the unknown. A preemptive attack without premeditation, Sometimes attacking the unknown is the worst thing imaginable. Swiftly showing the fortress that attacking the unknown would yield devastating results the Italian marvel filled with hopeful thoughts sought out entrance to the castle as he energetically ascended - Upon his way up he saw the man who had fired the first arrow, the archer had another arrow drawn aiming directly for Niccolo's head as he swiveled to the right simultaneously firing a bullet from his wrist, instantly killing the preemptive attacker.

A while later, he found himself inside of the castle...Nothing. This had been a futile attempt. Who had been guarding it? Why?...was this archer a lone warrior?..Who had he just killed? So many questions...so little time. Walking to the dead archers body followed by a quick search revealed a name on a slip of paper, the name of which was the owner of this castle - "Valentino Agnusdei". The Machiavellian had his next target, and mission. Finding the man would be at the forefront of his mind.....

3 days later - Meeting Valentino

Valentino Agnusdei
Valentino Agnusdei

Dwelling in the warm cafe that had previously been emptied of customers after Niccolo had paid off the owner for the night, Vale sat opposite of the Machiavellian donning a highly vibrant, alive and expensive armor passed down to him through hereditary means was all complimented by the rugged yet stylish look that the man was currently in. An uncanny opposite to the gaunt and ragged look of Niccolo. Weary eyes surveyed Niccolo as Vale decided whom he was greeting, having being given no prior knowledge of the nature of this meeting he was highly suspicious, especially since he could see a faint blade protruding the mans robes. Niccolo's 2 weeks without sleep had led to him slipping his incognito standards apparently.

No Caption Provided

Niccolo's journey which involved him finding out the truth about his family had led him to now question strangers, outstretching his right index finger followed by a nonchalant exhale of a tedious nature beacuse of the length of this already long quest he began to question yet another man"Signore, My name is Niccolo_Machiavelli and I come to you today for a humble reason....nothing malicious or cunning simply I need information regarding my father - I have been told the owner of the castle would help with this" Niccolo then clenched his fist unconsciously waiting for the man to leave, another hopeful chance of finding out anything would just walk away, How wrong the Italian noble was.

No Caption Provided

Vale's heart began to pace a little faster than usual as his eyes locked Niccolo's intently, Machiavelli meant much to him and if this was an impostor... "Machiavelli ehh?.......I have not heard that name in over 15 years...."He looked around cautiously before continuing "This is an old name" Tapping his foot faster and faster under the table he started to feel an overwhelming sensation of nerves "Yes, I had met your father however I was just a boy" Speaking in a reminiscent tone lost in deep thought about memories seemingly forgotten until now, A pleasant smile formed as his eyes glowed eagerly to disclose this information "When I was a boy your father took me in, trained me and housed me before he one day vanished...all records seemingly were lost overnight without a trace" A smirk suddenly awoke on his bearded face "Apart from his notebook...." Finishing his drink, without saying another word Vale stood up with a swift turn as he walked out, Niccolo abruptly followed the man through the streets...

30 minutes later - The Graveyard

No Caption Provided

"There! Do you see that Niccolo? THAT is your father's notebook! THAT is where we will find it, and THAT is where you will complete your journey...!" Arm outstretched he strained pointing towards a wooden hut, draped in vines and other nature the two Italians looked at each-other with triumphant grins. Niccolo spoke, "I...I cannot thank you enough my friend" He stuttered the first word, even for a man of his intelligence emotions had overwhelmed him. Without as much as a word or even a step back Vale dramatically and elegantly leapt downwards performing a combat roll to get back onto his feet, Niccolo mirrored the Italian adventurer almost as-if they were trained together from birth.

No Caption Provided

The two Italians strode through the imperturbable graveyard, feeling the very presence of death and undoubtedly not speaking as they respected the lives of all the dead, nodding to each grave as they passed by Niccolo could not help but to wonder what other secrets lay in all of the hundreds upon hundreds of graveyards ..what secrets lay hidden which could change the world. Now safety and quietly in the confides of a little hut, Niccolo conversed his ally "Before we go any further let me tell you friend, you have been more than generous and benevolent to a stranger like me....I hope, I wish my father would be proud of you" He patted the man on the shoulder before walking towards the inherently mysterious coffin.

Placing his hand on-top he respected the dead before lifting up the lid, they were opening the coffin that was titled "Dante_Machiavelli..." Confusing Niccolo slightly beacuse his fathers grave was all the way in Florence but he dismissed this...his father must have had his reasons. Ones he would find out soon enough. Heaving off the lid with the help of Vale they were shocked, and pleasantly surprised to see no body - Nothing apart from books upon books...The two Italians simultaneously sighed as they started searching for the diary....

One hour later - Inside of the castle

To be continued...
To be continued...

Thanks for reading! Really, I saw these images ( and hundreds of others ) and selected a few that could make a story that would be fun to write then ordered them! This will lead onto a closed RP between me and _____! You'all see! Also...sorry if the formatting text messed up again, No idea why.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Clara Mass