The Arcane of Time....

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The esoteric mysterious entrapment of time envelops us all within its natural cocoon of bewilderment. The nature of which is so compellingly oppressive, so reluctant to allow anything or anybody to slip through its ineluctable sturdiness. While time, in itself is harmless the pain and suffering caused by the inadvertent but necessary outcomes of which are the prominent harbinger of misery in the universe - This necessity, is death....

No Caption Provided

Niccolo immersed himself into another world lost in thought regarding his father who was long since deceased from this world. Staring into a seemingly endless abyss of thought he could not wonder why his father, Dante_Machiavelli would have hidden secrets to the grave. Somehow. Without a cause he had turned his body into diamond upon his death, he had wished this so nobody could ever even simply take a DNA sample - What secrets lay hidden inside of the mans mind? No history was present, no records. Nothing. He had never existed. The only solid proof that he ever walked the earth was apparently his diamond body, and Niccolo.

"Father, why did I never meet you?....I never once felt your presence, what did you feel like to be around?...who are you?...Nel tempo, saprò ... ti prometto questo..." His hand gripping his fathers fingers almost sadly contemplating what he sounded like...what his eye color was, what he smelt like?...anything. Even being the man he was, he always felt an empty place in his heart...never once meeting his father made anybody incomplete. It was not natural.

Once every few weeks Niccolo would visit his father, but recently he had been doing it daily for hours contemplating what could have been, even if it was not real it enchanted his existence in a way that was even incomprehensible to the marvelous and unscrupulous Machiavelli. He could not resist, grabbing his fathers unnaturally cold and heavy body, he hugged him - Was it disturbing? Or was he simply hugging a statue? The cold killer felt a very warm tear trickle down his lethargic cheek. What is the mystery about time?...We have so little yet we waste so much......

No Caption Provided

He had decided. The only way to find out who his father was, was to go to his birthplace. Only one existed file in the entire history of humanity was a shred of evidence of his existence - what a shame in life when the only file of a man who lived such a secretive and possibly marvelous life....was a tax report filed under an incognito name the Machiavelli's used during their time with the Arcani...it was not a direct match to his father, but it would be a good start. He would set off for Italy tonight.....

Donning his immaculately designed robes getting ready to undergo a pursuit of pure spiritual enlightenment, one which would change his life forever. Looking at his pale reflection in the mirror it was apparent he had not slept in over two weeks, with no sign of fear or even anticipation in his eyes, rather a dormant hunger and passion for the truth behind his heritage was coming to-light, a faint glow that was shimmering in his heart ready to turn into a life-long journey. He would find out who his father was, and what his secrets where even if it took a life-time. He set off for Italy......

Italy...3 days later...

No Caption Provided

The busy streets thrived with the stereotypical screaming of the lambent Italian race, everybody forgetting that a day incorporated 24 hours but instead deciding that it only had around 10 - Everything was rushed here, no silence anywhere. Niccolo shoved his way through the crowd nonchalantly disregarding anybody else's personal space while he made his way to the enigmatic castle that was said to have been the residence of a man named "Valentino Agnusdei". Niccolo turned his head sharply left followed by an even more irritated sigh of annoyance as he came to the end of the footpath, directly forward to the Italian introvert stood the tallest mountain he had ever intended to climb.

Starting with his right foot the man began his ascent towards the summit, with a great bound he found himself now clinging to the rocks then swiftly making his way to the top almost with inhuman speeds. Every footstep was a step closer to fulfilling his hearts desire, never more eagerly had he made his way up a mountain than this.

Reaching the top, he stared analytically at the fabled castle deciding on the next move....Simple really. Infiltrate, find information then leave....Without any warning coupled with the mans already intensive thoughts being preoccupied an arrow embedded itself into his seemingly vulnerable armor without him realizing for a mere second due to its invulnerability. With nothing more than a mere grab he pulled the arrow out and surveyed for the shooter however nobody was in sight.

Who was he kidding? This was never going to be "simple". Nothing in his life was, why should it start now? He clenched both fists as he readied himself for combat....

-

Thanks if you read this far! XD Will write part two later or tomorrow!

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure( Psst.....here is the first thingy )

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zauberin  Moderator

Esoteric. Arcani. Invulnerable armor. It's clear you're biting off of Andres Knightfall, and the true Arcani Apostle - That's me. Okay, Mockavelli. Get your own identity.

Kidding. I just couldn't resist. This is really well done, just a few oddities with the font, but not really a gripe.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zain_

@zauberin:

The font pissed me off! I don't know why it messed up!, and esoteric was taken by Quin ( He used it in a fight once and that is how I remebered the word :P ) , Arcani by Amaranth and Invulnerable armor by I don't even know :P

Thanks! hah XD Mockavelli, smart!

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zauberin  Moderator

@niccolo_machiavelli: Impero started esoteric, with Impero. But nobody owns words, so whatever. Arcani is just the faction.

Smart fun!

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: I used the word because it made sense in context, Niccolo has no esoteric powers like those power houses :P

Very smart fun! Mocking his name will lead to death however <__<

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zauberin  Moderator

@niccolo_machiavelli: It is a word, and it is malleable!

I ain't worried. I really wish I could tell you what comes next.

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin: A malleable word huh? lol

Comes next, I don't know what context that is in! Venezuela? What big things are happening 0_o

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zain_

@superstay:

Hmm...Not an assassin as such. I have not fully decided what his actual title is yet really.

Thanks, Love that too! :P They are two versions too him, the V look is his more dark, sinister version. Assassin imagery is his "normal" face in which he gets allies. Also, he shows no connection to the Arcani in his assassin looking outfit ( He aint an assassin really remember )

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By superstay
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: Nothing I aint done for you! ( Appreciated if you know what will happen ;)

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this Fan Fiction doing in my forum masquerading as an Rpg ;p just playin, great stuff. Pictures really level it up.

Avatar image for deactivated-603268e0997d9
deactivated-603268e0997d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zain_

@the_last_arashikage: Ohh, This is leading into an RPG ;) Thanks man! Those first two images were kinda the inspiration, way to good to not use as something!

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niccolo_machiavelli: The only reason I add pictures to my posts these days is because of how badass you made it look lol #keepinitreal

@malum: O_O Great Av!

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malum: Appreciated! Thanks :)

Avatar image for deactivated-603268e0997d9
deactivated-603268e0997d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@niccolo_machiavelli: Just read it. Liked it. This reminds me of prime Closure, the whole wanting to know the father he never knew shtick, and you make it work (like everything else you do). I'd pour out more compliments, but I have limit *shrugs

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure: Hahahah! Dammit. Retiring the character now FK being anything like Closure! Jk jk :P Seriously, thank you! :)

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zauberin  Moderator

@closure said:

@niccolo_machiavelli: Just read it. Liked it. This reminds me of prime Closure, the whole wanting to know the father he never knew shtick, and you make it work (like everything else you do). I'd pour out more compliments, but I have limit *shrugs

Mockavelli! Okay, for real this time. All of it can't be by accident!

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

@closure said:

Mockavelli! Okay, for real this time. All of it can't be by accident!

All of what cannot be an accident? :P

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Zauberin  Moderator
Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers