The Apprentice...(CVnU)

Knight101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Knight101  Online

Not so long ago in a Galaxy far, far away...

The Apprentice

Kaiden Hawke, the Last Jedi Manhunter, has hunted down every last Sith Lord that was responsible for the destruction of his home world and for betraying him. Only his former master remains. But to hunt her down and defeat her will require more than skill and strength in the Force.

Out of desperation, Kaiden's former master has taken on an apprentice who grows in power with every enemy she strikes down. In order to counter this move, Kaiden seeks an apprentice of his own. An apprentice who must be especially gifted in the Force so that Kaiden can achieve the justice he craves...

But the forces of good and evil, light and dark, battle for Kaiden's would be apprentice. To lose her to the dark side would have dangerous repercussions for him and the galaxy. Kaiden must exercise a wisdom in the Force he has only observed in the Jedi Masters that came before him if he is to succeed in keeping his apprentice on the path of the light side. But before he can do this, he must secure her freedom without breaking the law...

No Caption Provided

Meetra looks up at Kaiden with those dewy eyes. So filled with innocence, despite her age. She smiles, "Well, can you do it? Can you free me?"

Kaiden has to be honest, lowering down on one knee and placing a gentle blue hand on her shoulder even as he looks her right in those beautiful eyes of hers, "Not without breaking the law."

Meetra loses the smile, "But...aren't you a Jedi? Can't you just swing that sword and free me?"

This is becoming hard, harder than Kaiden imagined. He's not very good with kids, "If I did that, every gun, every thug, every being on this planet would be after me. You know as well as I how powerful the army is here. As powerful as I am, even I cannot fight an entire army by myself. If I am to free you, I must do it while working within the law and not breaking it."

Meetra looks completely dejected, lowing her head a little, but she has that familiar spark of hope. "Can you free me?"

Kaiden makes her a promise, "Yes. I will free you, Meetra. I will not rest until you are free."

Meetra hugs him, which is something that catches the Jedi completely by surprise. He has never been hugged before. "Thank you, Jedi Master, Kaiden. Thank you!"

Slowly, Kaiden hugs her back, "Well, your not free yet. But you will be. You will be."

Kaiden doesn't tell her that Meetra is not only strong in the force, but she has the power to drain the force from others. Kaiden is power, it's like staring into the very heart of the Force. Because of this, Meetra only manages to weaken him but not completely drain him. This is why he needs her as his apprentice. With training, Meetra will be able to defeat his old master's apprentice while Kaiden faces his old master. At least, that's the plan. Kaiden just hopes he will be a better master than his own ever had with him...