With the awakening of her powers, So-so has developed this need to find out who her parents are to try and finally find out who she is as well as begin her journey to try and set herself free from The Order of Sancta Camisia. In order to do both she has asked the help from her fellow classmates at the Academy to make this happen. With the last known location of the Raysh'Al Shaytan currently unknown, now is the primary time to strike.
Their journey will lead them into the bowels The Order of Sancta Camisia in the Himalayan Mountains where prisoners, contracts and a book filled with the names of the members of the Order are located. But there will be dangers around every corner. With assassins hibernating inside, will the Academy students be able to free the prisoners, save future lives by destroying the contracts and will So-so finally find out who she is? Or will they fail with the overwhelming force of The Order of Sancta Camisia?
Those that join the League already trained, strong, and independent. They must obey the League's laws, and pass the League's tests. Trained in multiple forms of martial arts and are weapon masters. Meaning they don't just wield swords and bow and arrows. These assassins know how to use assault rifles, sniper rifles, etc... They wear identical robes (with adequate armor underneath) of varying colors, denoting ranks. Each must study for a year until being tested, and if they pass they advance in rank. The ranks are numerous, and few ever ascend to the top, but those that do are unparalleled fighters, as talented as the full-fledged assassins of the League. There are some with special abilities as well, watch out for them.
Since we got some new people in and some people returning, I need to know who’s going to be participating in this. . This is because there will be three different missions going on in this RP at the same time so students will be divided into groups. I'll be waiting to post the actual RP for a few days to make sure everyone gets a chance to ready up (Including me xP)
Here are the three groups of assassins (aside from the generic assassins) that each group will be facing. The information written here will be found in the files everyone received. Don't forget, I will not be playing these characters, so it is up to you to sell them accordingly. You can kill them but please sell them. Don't forget, these are professional killers.
- Guard Dogs
- Enhanced Speed
- Super strength
- Super durability
- Enhanced hearing
- Communication telepathically through Alpha
- No weapons, uses claws, teeth and brute strength
The Eclipse Pack are mutants that have permininate appearances of werewolves. They are treated like the dogs they look like, given only the scraps of food and are kept hungry so they act more feral in a fight. The Alpha is a mutant whos powers transformed them into a wolf the size of a house. It is able to communicate with anyone via telepathy but only does so to communicate to the rest of it’s pack. The other two stand at seven feet. The three are part of the first line of defense for the Monastery and will do whatever it takes to kill any and all intruders.
- Intel coordinator/distributor
- Enhanced strength
- Enhanced durability
- Enhanced reflexes
- Enhanced senses (vision, touch, hearing, smell)
- Unarmed combat
- Weapon master (primary uses combat claws)
Rabid Claw stands at six feet four inches and is known for his combat claws which he has on each of his knuckles. He is known for using his upper body for attacks. While his swings are usually wide, his speed is able to compensate for being left open for just those fraction of seconds. But those fractions of a second are his moments of weakness. He uses his height to his advantage, using his long arms to reach for attacks.
- Prison Keeper
- Unarmed combat
- Enhanced speed
- Enhanced reflexes
- Enhanced sensory (touch and dark vision only)
- Paralyzing poison created through glands found in her hands.
- Weapon master (primarily uses throwing weapons such as kunai, ninja stars and such)
- Control of all arachnid within a mile radius. (These spiders vary in size but are all dangerously venomous)
Silk Widow is just as silent as her spiders and knows how to hide in plane sight. She is in charge of the prison and is usually found within the webbing of it. She is able to feel even the slightest vibration on her webbing, altering her of any trespassers. Her spiders are always close by which she controls through thought. She doesn’t talk much, but when she does, it’s said to send chills down your spine.
- This is an RP strictly for The Academy students ONLY. unless spoken to me about it. This includes parents of the students. I would rather not have any teachers involved but if you absolutely feel the need to join let me know.
- This RP is going to be filled with NPC Assassins and because of this I need you all to sell them appropriately because I'm not going to be trying to fight each and every one of you :P
- All RP rules apply to this. If you're not familiar with them, read them.
- I know this is in the RP rules but I feel the need to emphasis that GODMODDING and NO SELLING are not allowed. If you do, I WILL make you redo your post. I’m not looking for a savior to solve everything in a single post.
- Students will be divided into groups for each different part of this mission. If you know you are not going to post in an appropriate time please let your group know so they can continue on. I don't want this RP to play out longer than it needs to.