Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LamarTheSlayer
The Future.
The Future.

Alex West is being hunted. While in his room he started having vivid hallucinations that seemed to real, these hallucinations included seeing the family that he had lost so long ago in his childhood, and for the first time since his family had been murdered Alex was scared...horrified even. Because he then realized the Hallucinations were not fake...they were real...and he was running out of time. Alex would waste no time searching for answers, he would look up every inch of knowledge that he could on Death...but he needed to look no further, as the beast found him. Narrowly escaping with his life Alex grabbed his best friend Connor Hawke and the duo blasted off to Key City. There the two learned that Alex's father had also encountered the Speed Reaper and had managed to dispatch it for a year, but it managed to return by finding a new host to suit it's needs....which happened to be Alex's younger brother. But now it has returned with Alex in it's sights, determined to kill the young man. After a chat with his father, the new trio left for Metro City seeking out the former Sorceress Supreme Brenna Luthor who cured Alexander of his heart condition. Freed from his physical limitations Alex set off into the Speed Force to gather the last part of his plan...freeing his Aunt Lucy. Alex had four days to prepare to cheat death...and now his time is up.

This journey will lead the teens into several key parts of Alex's life, his past, his present, and ultimately his future...but the timeline is always shifting, always changing...and there will be many dangers. The League Of Darkness will stop at nothing to obtain the young boy. There will also be Time Wraiths that patrol the timeline, searching for those who dare disrupt with the flow. Then there is the Speed Reaper...the incarnation of death itself for speedsters, it will hunt and attempt to kill any of those who interfere with it's mission. Then...there'll be Flash Lightning's Rogues Gallery. Those who travel to Alex's past will be pitted against the harshest of Flash Lightnings villains. And last but not least...the final enemy could be Alexander himself. Can the team defeat their challenges and Save Alex's life? Or will he die? Or even worse, succumb to the darkness everyone says they see in him?

The Rogues

The Rogues
The Rogues

The hero known as Flash Lightning had a wide array of colorful villains who frequently matched wits with the Scarlet Speedster individually. However, it wasn't until Mister Chill and The Prankster escaped prison on the same day to commit the same crime, the robbery of a charity function sponsored by the Picture News, that any of them ever worked together. Although they initially had no intention of combining forces, they found that they made a good team, especially since they were facing not only one, but two or more speedsters Although the two were able to elude capture initially, they were eventually lured into a trap by the two speedsters, playing on their desire for wealth. Thus began a series of frequent partnerships among the Flash Lightnings foes, who would become to be known as the Rogues.

Participants

I need to know who’s going to be participating in this. Please post in this thread if you are. This is because there will be three different missions going on in this RP at the same time (Like So-So's) so you guys will be paired into groups. I'll be waiting to post the actual RP to make sure everyone gets a chance to ready up.

NPC Killers/Villains/Weird demonic Time Things

Here are the three groups of enemies (Other then the Speed Reaper and League of Darkness) that each group will be facing. The information written here will be explained by Alex and given out in notes that he has taken. I will not be playing these characters, so it is up to you to sell them accordingly. I guess you can kill them but please sell them. Don't forget, these are very experienced villains.

The Rogues

No Caption Provided
  • The Prankster-Has deadly weapons such as: Exploding chickens, blasting gumballs, acid farts etc. (Think Trickster)
  • Ape Master-Highly intelligent sentient Ape, has powerful telepathic control, also very strong, likes to eat people...caution..
  • Mister Chill-Meta-Human, has the ability to manipulate and control ice. He's able to focus his powers better by using his signature cold gun. His powers reach Absolute Zero.
  • Heat Monger-Also a Meta. His heat blasts are as hot as lava
  • Stormfront-Able to control the weather with his wand.
  • The Boomerang-He uh...throws sharp boomerangs...least threatening of the Rogues.
  • The Time Master-The Time Master is able to manipulate time relative to himself making it appear as if he has super speed, but he does not access the Speed Force. He is EXTREMELY dangerous. Biggest threat of the Rogues.

Time Wraiths

No Caption Provided

Time Wraiths are sinister enforcers of the Time Stream which hunt down those who breaks the rules of time itself. They are extremely dangerous and hard to kill, though it's not impossible.

Flight: Time Wraiths can fly and hover which is only natural since they do not have legs to walk or run on.

Super durability: Time Wraiths cannot be damaged by most physical attacks; so far the only way to damage them is with a sonic attacks.

Life-force draining:Time Wraiths can drain life-force through physical contact, the effect of this has the appearance of greatly accelerated aging on their victim, which is completely undone if the Wraith loses physical contact with them.

Assassins (League Of Darkness)

No Caption Provided

Those that join the League already trained, strong, and independent. They must obey the League's laws, and pass the League's tests. Trained in multiple forms of martial arts and are weapon masters. Meaning they don't just wield swords and bow and arrows. These assassins know how to use assault rifles, sniper rifles, etc... They wear identical robes (with adequate armor underneath) of varying colors, denoting ranks. Each must study for a year until being tested, and if they pass they advance in rank. The ranks are numerous, and few ever ascend to the top, but those that do are unparalleled fighters, as talented as the full-fledged assassins of the League. There are some with special abilities as well, watch out for them. (I just Copied and Pasted from So-So's because the Order Of Sancta Camisia and the League Of Darkness are virtually the same)

The Speed Reaper.

Speed Reaper
Speed Reaper

The Speed Reaper fulfills the role of Death for those who possess super-speed, returning them to the source of their powers the Speed Force. It was reportedly seen before the deaths of several speedsters.

It is not clear whether the Speed Reaper exists because the speedsters are simply too fast for traditional Death to capture, or as some sort of bizarre side-effect to their connection to the Speed Force. It came for Wally Walker to draw him back to the Speed Force, but Wally finally defeated the Speed Reaper by racing it to the end of time, to a point where Death would have no meaning, it has returned and is now after Alex. He has most of the traditional Speedster abiltites, such as super speed, but it lacks the skill to use the more intense powers of a speedster.

RULES

This is an RP strictly for The Academy The only outsider allowed is Flash Lightning unless spoken to me about it. If any teachers want to be involved feel free to join

This RP is going to be filled with multiple NPC's and because of this I need you all to sell them appropriately.

• All RP rules apply to this.
  • Students will be divided into groups for each different part of this mission. If you know you are not going to post in an appropriate time please let your group know so they can continue on.
  • Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Please use this thread for all Ooc talk!
No Caption Provided

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In it
In it

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, another one i'm here for. Sign me up

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, you're both in

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice knowing you.

Rip

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danggg, you already know I’m in

Nice work here ^_^

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: Ehhhhhh

It depends is this going to be a long thing?

I rather jump into the middle stage or late act of things tbh, I can't be expected to be consistent in a long RP with my college courses ongoing

>.<

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: And thanks Will, I didn't slep at all XD

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi:

It's not supossed to be long, and i your busy you can just tell your group

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: probably fight the rogues then, but I have to finish updating my equipment in my blog first.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraculi: Oh lol I haven't set up the teams yet but alright

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In. Since you want Flash Lightning in on this, I'll play him. I "may" use Kid Superion too but not sure (if I do, he'll be played as a background character so I can focus more with Flash Lightning). I'm surprised you didn't give the okay for Zephyr. ~_^

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: Oh she can too! I just assumed you'd pick since they're all your characters

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in if that's okay..

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theengima: Sure! I know you didn't get to join last time

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>_> yea I was late

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put you in

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: I am a slow poster fyi, also have schoo M,T,W Nights

Just saying >.>

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's ok. You can post as often as you can. And if you know you're going to post late just let us know and we can come back to you. It's not a big deal

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: She said she didn't care what I did. But I'll double check with her just in case

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Feral Nova  Moderator

@lamartheslayer: I thought you said that she didn’t care if you posted your 1 ooc?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@feral_nova: Actually yeah, I just read our PM. I'll ask her when she get's on. Better safe then sorry.

(Sorry it took so long, my internet's being an a$$ rn)

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Feral Nova  Moderator
Avatar image for thomas_richards
thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thomas_richards

Aw Hell yeah

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Red_Jay

What’s the order?

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah what RJ said ^

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thomas_richards
Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomas_richards: since you posted already does that mean Zephyr posts second right now?

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thomas_richards
Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, so should I post? Cause I’m guessing the two different teams will be having separate interactions

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: I don't really care who posts right now since the mission hasn't even started yet. I'll let everyone have their own introductory post then the order will officially start when it comes round to me again. So yeah you can post

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aight cool, leggo. nice kick off post

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_muse: Big thanks bro, feel free to post whenever. The order hasn't started yet.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, working on a post.

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Thumbs up*

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSwindler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Found it.

thomas_richards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmwald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Posting with Shawn later.

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit, never mind, LOL. Just saw the post order.

Noah_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Noah_Grayson

@shawn_savage: No you can post, there's no order yet since the mission hasn't started. Anyone's free to do their intro post