The Academy 2.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you're faculty and you haven't posted yet. Consider yourself fired. THAAAAANKS

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pfffft Ahahaha

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: Holy snap! I was not expecting you to appear before Venilia ?

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers:

Would it be ok if I edited my last post to introduce Phoenix and just make another post for RJ

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay said:

@maya_summers:

Would it be ok if I edited my last post to introduce Phoenix and just make another post for RJ

Go for it

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Maya is Liafador. Mind blown

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya is Liafador. Mind blown

Maya is:

Catalina Liafador

Shanana

Maya Summers AND Lethal Weapon X

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers:

No Caption Provided

The confusion masking her face was not lost on him, and as the Sun thundered and glowed behind them, he smiled. "Sorry, it's easy to get lost in my own head and words when I'm here. This is where I was born, it's... difficult to not get poetic. In any case", his smile faded, the steel returning to his eyes, "You're right. The world doesn't need more heroes. It needs better ones. Heroes with the strength of character to be decisive when they need to be. Heroes that aren't weak willed men and women who cling stubbornly to values of inaction while evil triumphs and makes a mockery of their rigid pacifism". Glancing back over his shoulder, Thee Champion gazed a final time into the place of his birth - the Sun.

Waves of light crashed against his eyes, and his heart surrendered to the purity of it all. The resolve sat heavy in his eyes. Come time for the Sun to breathe it's final breath, Thee Champion'd return to this place to die with the place of his birth. By then, his deed in man's world will have been done. "I look forward to working with you. Let's meet again by the end of the week, I'll hand you the Lavaliere for you to protect. For now, New York's in shambles and I need to be there. But if my granddaughter's parents come for her, I'll be there to take care of it". Offering her his hand, the Miracle Man'd bid his farewell to the stars and return Maya to the Academy en route to New York.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@maya_summers: Holy snap! I was not expecting you to appear before Venilia ?

I wasn't going to but, I got tagged in it so I did lol

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By Red_Jay

@amazonian@ozzy_manueldiaz@maya_summers

After saving Hartford from a class 5 earthquake, Red jay quickly zoomed back to the academy to make sure no one was hurt, because if they were, it would be on Will. Well at least that’s what Will thought. As he raced back to the academy, going at 60 mph, Will thought to himself “please no one be hurt.” Arriving back to the Academy, Will realizes his friend Giancarlos car was parked next to the building, but Will had no time to think about why Giancarlo was there.

Bursting through the front door with a concerned look on his face, Will rushes through the building until he hears the headmistress voice boom throughout the entire building. “This is my fault, this all my fault” Will said to himself following Maya’s voice. Will was more concerned of the lives of everyone in the building other than his punishment he would get if this WAS his fault. Coming up on a hallway, will sees the same two students he was paired up with when they devised a plan to take out the robots in the simulation they were just in. Will realizes the Amazon known as Venilia, looked like she was about to explode. The headmistress tried to help Venilia as the other student known as Ozzy ran away from the situation.

“What is happening to her?!" Will yelled out to both the headmistress and Ozzy awaiting for an answer. Will saw the headmistress as she extended her arms toward Venilia. Watching over the headmistress’s shoulder, will quickly realized she was trying to stop the energy in Venilia’s body with her energy manipulation powers. Watching the electricity course through Venilia’s body Will didn’t know what to do. For the short time Will was at the academy, he hasn’t really used his powers yet. Even though will tends to depend on his skill other than his actual powers, Will promised to himself that he would only use his powers in dire situations which this seemed like. With his actual powers Will could be classified as an omega level mutant. But he doesn’t like to use the term “mutant.” Seeing the energy flow through Venilia’s body, Will quickly thought of a way to help her. “I can use my powers to transfer energy from her body to mine. I know I haven’t shown any powers yet but you’re just gonna have to to trust me.” If the headmistress maya and Venilia allowed will to help, he would place his firm hand on Venilia’s shoulder as he drains the mysterious energy from her body to his.

If will actually helped he would feel the energy rushed out of Venilia’s body into his own, Will could feel the energy try to consume him as it tried to Venilia. Will quickly diminished the energy within him with the mental training he got from a monastery somewhere in China.

Getting rid of the mysterious energy, Will would make sure if the Amazon was okay.

“Venilia, are you alright?” Will said with a concerned voice. “How did this happen?”

Awaiting for an answer, Will couldn’t stop thinking about Ozzy and how he ran from the situation. “Why did he run?” Will asked himself

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way to want to save a fellow teammate...lol

The_Swordsman_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will get a post out responding to some stuff before I do my own thing or whatever tomorrow or so.

So, expect a reference or interaction from lil' ol' Neo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0fac097137a
deactivated-5e0fac097137a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

She hated Apollo, just as much as she hated Ozzy. Like a plague entering the bloodstream, her body was immediately consumed with intense energy. She blamed the master of nonegod, because of her association with Ares. Losing control of herself really felt like she had been struck by an arrow dipped in the plagues of man. Like a gladiatrix, she had caught the eyes of an emperor, but the wrong one - Jupiter. Sparks of sky blue energy crackled as they emitted from her essence like a faulty generator. If the God of War had not freed her from her imprisonment, she would not be blaming Gods from the Greco-Roman Pantheon. Why was she blaming her relatives anyway? She was inferior to them, and they could not harm her - or that's what her arrogant nature believed.

No Caption Provided

"You have to calm down!" Oz words were louder than the bright sparks bursting from her body. There was a pint of concern in his voice, but a gallon of authority. She hated both. If he was concerned for his life and the school, that would make her feel slightly better. If he was concerned for her, that just meant she wasn't being as cruel to him as she should. Hearing him also tell her what to do reminded her of how this all happened in the first place. Venilia gritted her teeth in anger, the aura of electrons emitting from the outline of her body intensified. How dare he threaten me! How dare he make me relive my vulnerability! I was more competent than anyone on that field! Who was he to tell me otherwise?! Her inner voice was so filled with rage, one could assume Ares presence was near - manipulating their emotions to his benefit.

A mixture of turmoil and rage continued to flow through her body, creating the current of electricity that surrounded her. The more she thought about his insults, his attempts to lead her plan, and the possibility that he overheard her conversation, the more her aura became brighter and violent. "You could blow the entire level!" She heard him warn her through the chaos. "Youcausedthis!" She shouted back at him. The words she uttered from her mouth came out faster than normal, due to the energy building up inside of her."Y-you-w-wanted-w-war-y-you-g-g-got it." The clone began to jitter. She didn't clearly care about his concern for the floor. While her mind was still clouded with fear, she still wanted to fight the teenage illusionist. He made her look bad, and she couldn't allow her fear for this mysterious power to embarrass her any longer. The only problem: She didn't know what to do with the power. She didn't even know how she solidified the electrons into daggers in the first place.

How did she even obtain the ability to generate and manipulate electricity? She was a clone of Shield-Maiden and Catalina, not Zeus and Thor. Just as she thought the two were going to clash, Oz did the unexpected: He ran. Why though? He clearly was not afraid of her. "C-C-Coward! I-I-I'll S-Show Y-You W-Whose A J-Joke!" She yelled, as he retreated down the hall. Curious to why he ran away, she slowly moved toward the gymnasium door, and gazed at the glass. What she saw sent chills down her spine: Her eyes now were glowing sky blue, with electricity flowing outwards uncontrollably. Suddenly her entire essence began to flicker and glow brighter, as her body could no longer contain the energy building up inside of her. Venilia was a ticking bomb, ready to explode. "IfailedyouAncientOne, F-Forgive m-me" Ready to embrace Mors in a daughter's embrace and accept her cruel fate, a principle's voice thundered - echoing off the walls of the hall.

"You kids are seriously getting on my nerves and it's the first fricken day!" At first she thought Nordok had intervened on her behalf, but she knew better than to believe in something so unlikely. The Ancient One did not even bother to retrieve her from her premature landing, and left her to rot inside her container. Despite that, her loyalty to the Imperium did not falter. Her desire to act on her programming suppressed any contempt she held for the ancient being. Appearing before her with her hand extended outward, Maya stood with a stern look that rivaled the statue of Zeus. “What is happening to her?!" A voice shouted with concern from behind the headmistress. If that were Ozzy, she was going to tackle him to the ground and take him with her. Coming into view, Will stood by the side of the fellow blondie. Great the last thing I will see before I detonate is a mortal dressed like a bird. Her attitude remained intact, despite the fact that she was possibly going to go nuclear. Much to her surprise, the intense energy around her flowed toward Maya, draining Venilia from the charged particles like a vacuum cleaner.

No longer discharging electricity from her body, Will approached. “Venilia, are you alright?” He asked, his voice full of concern for her. What was with all these people liking her? Caring for her? It was pathetic. She didn't want their pity or friendship. "Move birdie, I don't even know how you know my name." Venilia bumped into his shoulder, pushing him out of her way. She now stood in front of Maya who was only an inch taller than her. The Amazon gazed at the headmistress, she didn't know what to say, but there would be no gratitude uttered from her mouth. Deep down she felt a sense of relief wash over her. She couldn't express it, but she was thankful for the woman's intervention. Not because she cared if she fell this day, but because she was afraid she wouldn't get to complete her mission before death. A part of her wanted to say something awfully disrespectful, but she realized from Maya's stern face, she was in serious trouble. She knew that look, it was a look that her Amazonian mentors would give her when she fell out of line.

"If I fall, he's coming with me." She told the headmistress sharply. That probably wasn't the wisest choice of words for this situation, but she was not one to cater to anyone. Venilia knew she was going to get into trouble, even though she was the victim in the situation, so she wasted no time in explaining or pleading for leniency. Turning her head toward the hall Ozzy retreated to, the blond lookalike of Catalina and Shield-Maiden, used her speed to propel herself down the corridor in a dash - leaving streaks of red, gold, and light blue. If allowed, she would catch up to the illusionist in seconds, and scoop him up from his feet. If she wanted, she could strangle him here and now, but watching the headmistress kill him instead would be more satisfying. If allowed, she would dash back and drop him on the floor in front of Will and the blond hero. "I'll take the discipline, just as long as he suffers too. Now if you excuse me, I need to call my...father in my room. I am sure wannabe Apollo here," Once again if allowed, she would kick him in the back. "Would relate to me what type of punishment we will be enduring."

No Caption Provided

With that being said, the goddess dashed back down the hall, hoping to return to her room. She was done with the God of War's games, she needed to know why she was here, or she would threaten to leave his side. Venilia refused to partake in anything that did not relate to the Will of the Ancient One, and that included enrolling in an Academy filled with incompetence. Just as she was about to make a sharp turn, a metallic object unexpectedly came into view. If it wasn't for her being able to perceive everything at an accelerated rate, she would have crashed into the metallic bulk of a human. Dashing past him barely, the clone stopped in her tracks and immediately turned around to face what she had almost crashed into. What stood before her was literally what she had believed she saw: A robot man. "What the fck are you suppose to be? An automaton forged by Hephaestus?" Her words of curiosity outpoured from her mouth with no filter. Standing not so far from the robot was the girl with the sword from the training exercise.

@robert_harrow@ozzy_manueldiaz@red_jay@maya_summers@feral_nova

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazonian:

Robert had been here for only a week, and it was already a nightmare for him. It would seem that Gems are something of the outcasts of this Academy, stuck between two worlds. They didn't have the pride and fellowship of the Diamonds, or the forged bonds and rebellion all Rubies shared. Just stuck on a wire.

Mechanics class had just wrapped up, the one class he enjoyed so far. Hoping to learn how to maintain his robotic body without the need of him.

So as usual, Robert stomped through the corridors, blasting Deep Purple through his Walkman's headphones draped around his massive neck. Isn't like he exactly had ears to put them on. When someone blurred past him, that would change his entire life at this school.

"What the fck are you suppose to be? An automaton forged by Hephaestus?"

Robert let out an annoyed sigh from his speaker. If there was one way to piss this six foot tall metal angst, it was calling him and variation of "robot".

He turned around slowly to face her, his eyes clicking a few times and looking down at her. Sure, she was small in comparison. But this woman was built like a Sherman tank on steroids, wielding a sword no less.

"Oh hey! I'm Robert, the guy who's not being a massive bitch to a stranger they just ran by." Robert couldn't show it on his statuesque face, but his robotic voice was absolutely dripping with condescending sarcasm.

His life may have been hell since he ended up in this shell, but that didn't change the fact he took no shit from anyone.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#418 Feral Nova  Moderator

@robert_harrow: Soooo I guess you're not responding to mine after all xD

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 Feral Nova  Moderator

@robert_harrow: But it's cool, don't worry about it, I just didn't want you left hanging. You do your thing with the others.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Feral Nova  Moderator
Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: God dammit. I just went back through my notificatons and saw you replied to my original post -_-. I'm sorry dude. That one's on Robert's first day of school so I'll set up a post for you later tomorrow. Well techinically today)

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: It's all good! I'll make a post, I don't leave people hanging :)

Avatar image for perdidacardenal
PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

The Lost Cardinal knocked on the door before shoving it open, her eyes scanning the room before entering out of routine as she then saw Mari laying in bed. "Hey." She spoke walking up and sitting on a stool that was near her bed. "They wouldn't let me visit you... I had to sneak in." Every time one of the nursing staff caught sight of So-so they instantly threw her out of the medical ward. Then the one time she managed to make it in, Mari's grandfather was there. Luckily they were alone... for now. "I brought you a gift." She reached from behind her and almost out of no where pulled out a can of beer, setting upon her lap as she rolled the stool with wheels closer to her. "They made me take the rest back." She spoke in a flat tone as she couldn't help herself but continually look around the room. "You ok?" She finally asked, her blue eyes settling upon Mari.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By Red_Jay

@robert_harrow: @amazonian:

(OOC: Imma edit it when I’m done with class:))

As will watched helplessly as maya drained the energy out of the golden goddess, she quickly recovered and and got up. Will expected a “thank you” or something like that. But Instead the blond Amazon said, "Move birdie, I don't even know how you know my name." As Venilia walked right by Will purposely bumping into his shoulder. Watching her run off, Will wasn’t gonna take the non-verbal insult lightly. “So she’s one of those...I can work with that.” As Will races off to go after the clone.

“Why do people keep calling birdie? I don’t even look like a bird.” Will said to himself as he ran up two flights just to ask the Amazonian what was her problem. Right as Will climbs the last flight of stairs, he sees the Amazonian now cursing out a 6 foot tall robot which wasn’t much of a surprise. “Hey, you!” Calling out to the Amazon hoping to get her attention. “Look, I know we’re not even in the same group, but I need you to hear me out. You may think that your all tough and you can do things on your own, but you can’t, none of us can, that's why we’re here.” Walking off, Will speak to the robot as he walks off, “hey robo, nice jacket.” Will gives the robot a small smile as he opens the window and jumps out of it.

Climbing onto the roof of the building to clear his mind. All Will can’t think about is his friend that went missing in Gothic city some while ago. Will takes our his phone and attempts to call his friend hoping for an answer, but there wasn’t one. “Dammit Leo where are you…” will sends leo one last voicemail before he finally accepts that he’s gone. As he turns off the phone, Will has a Huge mood swing as he becomes happy to sad. Will begins to tear up as he holds his phone tightly in his hand. For Will, being bipolar wasn't easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b05344f994
deactivated-634b05344f994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer:

As Thea listens to what he says, she is happy with his kind of response but she also knows that these are just words. Action is what is needed. She won't select her top diamond until that student proves to be worthy of the title. Thea wants to ensure that Maya gets the best possible choice, so the Amazon asks another question, "If I pick you, are you willing to work with your teammates even if one or two don't wish to follow your orders? And how would you personally solve the issue of other students not wishing to take orders from you?"

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warrior_angel:

"If I pick you, are you willing to work with your teammates even if one or two don't wish to follow your orders? And how would you personally solve the issue of other students not wishing to take orders from you?"

Alex thinks deeply again, and sighs. "Yeah I would, and if they don't wish to follow orders I will prove that I'm worthy to lead. I wouldn't follow someone unworthy of leading if I was in that position, You have to prove your worth. Saying something and DOING something are completely different." He looks at her seriously knowing her worries and he says firmly "Actions speak louder then words."

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A week ago...

@robert_harrow:

No Caption Provided

So-so was sitting in her room, sharpening her weapons as she heard rather clunky steps walk along the flooring of the hallway. Her blue eyes shifted up from her sword and at her door as the trained assassin heard grumble before a loud THUD shook the flooring of the Gem dorms. Swiftly standing up she held her blade in hand as she walked to the door, twisting the knob and pulling it open as she saw a copper colored robot standing outside her door. It wasn’t the weirdest thing she had seen before.

“Hey.” So-so spoke, closing the door behind her as she lowered her blade as she caught sight of the suitcase, realizing he was a student as well. A robotic student… interesting. Wonder what he was made of. “I’m So-so.” Her face was pretty bare of emotions as she introduced herself, no welcoming smile or even a curious stare from the 13 year old. “You lost?”

"Hey" A voice called out to Robert, taking him a second to see where it was coming from. She had to be no older than fourteen, but wore the face of even the most stern adult, it was off putting to say the least.

"So-so? That's your name?" Robert clicked his eyes a few times, asking in genuine curiosity instead of condescension. "Name's Robert, and yeah you could say I'm a little lost." He lowered his arm to hand So-so the paper detailing his living arrangements. "All it says is Gem building, damn thing doesn't have a room number or anythin' like that. Are we just supposed to pick out a room or...?"

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana@maya_summers

No Caption Provided

Kid Superion decides to check up on Mari even if they don't know each other very well. He'd like to fix that, not because she's attractive to him but because he cares. As a fellow student, he needs to get to know the others, otherwise they will all be strangers who don't even know each other's names. They just went through a training session together, but that's not really becoming friends. Besides, Mari's awesome display of power impressed the Kid. But that's not why he's come to pay Mari a visit.

Kid Superion gives a little knock and should Mari give permission for him to enter, he comes in and gives one of those half rogue like smiles that he has a habit of giving, "Yo, Mari right? Hi. I just wanted to drop by and officially meet you in person. Oh...and to see if your doing okay. I saw what happened, so I'm just concerned."

Kid Superion hopes she doesn't blow him off, but considering how she acted in the training session, he's kind of half expecting it. So, he steels himself for it. In the end, however, he hopes she doesn't blow him off but is up to shaking hands and having a bit of small talk in order to get to know one another a little before Kid Superion heads off to meet one of the other students.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#430  Edited By shanana

@perdidacardenal:

No Caption Provided

Mari's head tilt up, she didn't even hear So-So enter the room; as soon as the Dark Princess noticed her she let out an arrogant smirk.

The Mari's face looked like someone turned it into an "Etch-a-Sketch" but even though her face was dowsed in the darkness she was still able to show her appreciation for So-So bringing the beer.

"Thanks. There's no one else in here weirdo" She said cracking the lid on the can taking a ridiculously large gulp of the beer. "Yeah, I'm alright. Hurts a little, but I'm not p*ssy" Mari continued taking a small swig from the beer. "I guess the secret's out now huh. I'm a darkness addicted monster"

Like her mother, Catalina, Mari was born with an affinity for Darkness Manipulation and creation; Catalina was eventually able to purge the darkness from her system. Mari had been abusing her darkness powers since she discovered them; they were getting worst becoming more dominant--almost symbiotic.

"I just need to lay off the sh!t for a while, I can use all of the same powers without the darkness so I'll be good to go." She reassured with a head nod. "So these other kids, they're weird"

@superion_primeHer eyes dart toward the door to see another student, this one a diamond. "Yeeaaa..." She replied as if she was unsure as to why he was here. "I'm fine just a side effect," She said not really caring to hide her beer.

"What's with all the screaming going on around here?" She asked looking back and forth between the both of them.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431  Edited By ParagonxXx

@shanana: @perdidacardenal It occurs to me I should have asked to join your interaction, so I am very sorry for intruding. I'll have Kid Superion make his exit after Feral Nova posts. Sorry guys.

PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By PerdidaCardenal

@robert_harrow:

“My name is Sofia, but everyone calls me So-so, you will call me So-so as well.” She spoke, not meaning to sound demanding or rude, but simply stating that was the name she preferred to be called. She watched his eyes flicker a bit and her head very faintly tilted with curiously. What kind of digital vision did he have? Could his eyes record? Take pictures? Have night vision? UV Vision? Heat vision? Her curiosity was running through her mind as he then stated his name. “Robert.” She spoke, engraving the name into her mind.

Her own blue eyes looked down upon the paper for a moment before shifting back up to the fellow Gem. “You choose your own room. They’re all identical, I guess so each of us can decorate it to our liking.” She walked away from her door and across the hall to the door directly across from her, twisting the knob she pushed the door open. She scanned the room for a moment, before flickering the light on. As So-so stated, it was like the rest of the rooms. A lot of room, big bed and a good size closet. “My room looks like this too.” She turned to Robert. “What do you think?”

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perdidacardenal:

Robert dragged his trunk into the room and looked around. If he still had his human face, one would see an expression of joy and relief. This room was the size of his parent's living room when he was a child. It may have been just an ordinary dorm to other students, but for Robert? It was a Ritz suite.

"Holy shit!" He looked down at So-so, arms outward to show his excitement. "I don't even remember the last time I had a bedroom to myself, or even a ROOM to myself." He continued rant while kneeling down, popping open his luggage, digging through it. "Gonna hang up some posters, mount my record player and I don't even know what to do with all this space-!" Robert looked over to So-so again, realizing he was rambling and stood back up.

His artificial voice made a throat clearing sound. "Thanks man. I guess I might as well ask you, what the hell is with the whole "rocks" theme anyway? I saw a Diamond and Ruby building on my way here."

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Academy Application

No Caption Provided

Title / Code Name: None

Hometown: Belfast, Northern Ireland

Hair Color: Blonde

Weight: 236 lbs

Eye Color: Pale Blue

Height: 6'3"

Super Power Origin: X-Gene (Mutant)

Class Alignment: Gem

Identity (Known or Unknown): Known

Known Aliases: Celtic Gorilla, Blue Eyed Beast, The Mauler, Natural Born Animal, Beast of Belfast, Man of Iron

PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robert_harrow:

A tiny smirk of a smile appeared on So-so’s face as she watched his excitement shown in his movements and voice even with his lack of facial expression. She understood what he was feeling. When So-so was still with The Order she didn’t have her own room either, or a bed. When she finally met up with Cat and stayed with her, it was then she got her own bed. She understood what Robert was feeling… only she felt it on a much smaller scale.

She simply listened and observed as he rambled on, standing in the room close by the door as he went through his luggage, entertained at watching him become almost as excited as Tassi was when she got ice cream. For being a robot, he was very human like with the way he expressed himself with his voice and body language. If anyone looked more like the robot, it was So-so with her lack of expression, tone and body language. “No idea.” So-so replied regarding the theme of the school. “I don’t understand the concept of using ‘rocks’, but it seems like those who call themselves ‘heroes’ are diamonds and those who seem to be ‘villains’ are rubies. Then there’s us, Gems.” She picked up on the difference right away with students like Kid Superion in Diamonds and students like Amazonia in Rubies. What did being a Gem mean for her? She wasn’t a hero or a villain she was just… there. "I like us. So far we draw the least amount of attention to ourselves."

“Robert. Why did you choose gems?” She asked, trying to get to know her classmate better. Mari told her she needed to be more social to ‘survive’. So this was her… trying to survive. “You seem like a nice person. Why not diamonds?”

PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @superion_prime:

Even with the darkness clouding her face, she could still insult the young assassin with no issue. She gave a faint smile at Mari’s ‘thanks’. “You’re not a monster.” So-so spoke, her brows narrowed and her lips tightened, obviously not entertained by the name Mari called herself. She had seen monsters before, was a slave to them, but Mari? She was anything but a monster.

Then she heard them, footsteps. Her head picked up as her head darted over to the door at the same time Mari greeted Kid Superion. “Hey.” she greeted him, giving the same ‘v’ sign that she gave him when they first saw each other in the halls. She didn’t know Kid Superion aside from the fact that he was in the Diamond class and had some intense power sets which he displayed during their little test. He was… interesting.

A question was asked about the situation that was going on earlier in the day. So-so didn't see it herself, but she heard enough staff in the medical ward talking about it while she was sneaking around to know what was going on. “The speedster was attacked outside the school. But somehow was brought back here.” She didn’t know his name, she just remembered that there was a student with super speed as a power. “He was freaking out, saying he was paralyzed… but now he’s walking again..?” Her voice was littered with confusion on the last part. She wasn’t a doctor, but she knew that once you were paralyzed, you didn’t just ‘heal’ from it because the body rarely (if ever) regenerated nerve cells. She was taught this in The Order. But… what did she know. She was just an assassin.

Her eyes then looked over at KS. “Did you see him walking around?”

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Shawn_Savage

@lethal_weapon_x:

The cold streets of Belfast for Farmington, Connecticut. That was the trade Shawn had surrendered to. To venture a continent away to unearth the key to mastering his powers en route to finding his place in the world. A place his father believed'd be at the helm of tomorrow's metahuman saviors. Shawn's arrival'd been delayed. By pillars of smoke climbing into the clouds, and sirens blaring from a terrorist attack tearing New York asunder. Yet as the ticks of time lost echoed in memory, Shawn had finally arrived - and eyes that trafficked in mystery glanced up at the sight before him. It was more castle than building, and for the next year, his home. What to expect, he didn't know. But to the Celtic Gorilla, Belfast'd been his proving ground.

No Caption Provided

A school'd be little more than a playground.

Luggage in hand and his curiosity piqued, Shawn strode inside. Tall, chest wide, limbs muscled, neck thick, and shoulders broad, the weight of his luggage didn't register, he felt no tug from gravity. Instead, he felt a different force, one that drew his eyes to a girl of white hair and familiar posture. The weight in her legs, width between her feet, angle of her body, she was ready to spring if need be. She was a fighter. That much was clear, as was his intrigue. He glanced at her, then his watch - he had time. So he observed.

Shawn'd fooled himself into expecting a school of out of control metas with less than no experience with their powers, much less combat.Yet there in the distance, stood a girl with skill. Real skill.

And to Shawn's glimpse of it, he smirked and strode on.

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Robert_Harrow

@perdidacardenal:

Robert listened to So-so lay out the nature of each House while tacking band posters on the wall, nodding along. "Huh, so what, they're encouraging cliques? Yeah there's nooo way that can end badly.." He scoffed.

Then So-so asked a question that halted his motor's in place. Why not a hero if he's such a nice guy? Knowing how the students are separated now, Robert knew exactly why he sat on the wire between the two. His memories flashed like lightning through his brain. Her voice screeching in his head.

"̛̼̞̼͙̝̦̖̭ͯ̌͆ͨ͋̌̿̊Ṙ̨̜̙̣̭͊̌ͪő̘̩͚͖̔̆̌͊̇ͪͭ͞͞b̨͎̞̮̪͔͍ͥ̌b̥͇̹̒̋͑̓̃ͨi̩͖͚͙̗ͥͭͫ̈́̓̀͟͠e̵̢̞͎̱͓̱ͥ̾͑́̑̐͝!̣̪̜̙̰̏ͯ̏͗̊͗͗ ̢͖̩̼̍̔̿̔̃͠R̸̟͖̯͙̘͎ͤOͨ̉̋ͣͮͫ͏̧̼̯͇͕̝̥B̥̣̓ͫ̄ͬ͌ͭ̊̑̔̀B̍̇̇͛͏̷͇̘̜͇Ĩ̞̱̉ͤͫ́̅͢ͅĘ̛͉̠̦̜̬̟ͯͨ̾ͮ͐͞ͅ ̦͓̻ͣͤ͋̔̀̋̐ͅṗ̷̥̙̻ͤ͜͜l͋͒ͮ͐ͮ͛͏̣̰̝̣̯͓͕ͅe͉̙̠̓̇ả̷̪̲̖̘̀̏ͬ͋ͤͨ̑ͅs̪͇͚̩̗͆̐ͧ̎͡͡e̸͕̪̒̌̈́̿̉̍̆,̷̥̱͇̥͓̣̻̦̉̀̎̀͡ ̢̣͒̃ͣ͊̂̏͞͡y̳̜̥̖̔ͪͯ̋̊͗̈̈o̭͖̞̭͔̍͆̊̆͊̈̅̉͂͞ủ̖̜͖̲͇ͮ̐̄ͩ'͔̯̦̫̺̓ͮ̊̆̂ͯ̈́͒͢r̴͉̹̰̗͓̞͒̾̈́̏ͯͤ͟e̵̙̘̳̳͔͉̙͂ͥ͆̇ͧͧͥ͛̚ ͖͎̙̹̥̭̭̯̑̑k̴̲̞̗̺̹ͥͪ̀̀͌̾̀i̶̙͙̯͇͈͔̼̔̋ͧͅl̪̦̙͍̦͓̰ͭ̑͛̒̊ͩ͐̕͝l̘̬̘ͣͬ͟͡͡i̸̘͙̼͒͊̽̚n̞͙̘̭̪̤̝̙͛ͥͯ̐̓ͣ͂g̤͚̳̤͙̖̒ͮ̈́ͅ ̜̦̄ͭͥ̅̔̃̑͘͟h̠̗̹̹̰̝̥̭͊̊̂ͣ͟ĭ̫ͬͦͧ̇̇̇́̀̚ͅm̶͍͖̣̒̐!̷̷̉͒̾͏̣̹ ̥͉͍͍̺̏ͧ̒̌̏ͮ̊ͪ͞ͅ*̨̮̻̯̠́͊͐̄S̩͙̏͛͑͋̈o͂͒ͧͬ͆҉̜͚͔͈̗̝b̛͔͖͓́̃̀͡b̫̰͇̰̻͒̒̃̓ǐ̷̱̩̟̖̜̣̓͒̊ͪͦͅn̶̢̻̳̩͍͈ͯͧ͗̾ͬͮͨ͡ǧ̼̭̬̪͎ͩ̐͊ͧͮ͝͞*̟̙̺̦͗̚̚͡Y̞͕̹̌͒ͪ͒̅͒̋͐̇́͘Ǭ̶̲̰̱̫̿ͧ́̅U͇͖̠̳̎͊͐̾ͬ̐̾'̵̐ͤͭ̌͒̓͋͏̣̤̥R̷̖̰̫͎̫̠̤ͧͨ͊͒̍E̡̞͎̭̤̣ͦ͌ͧͩͯ͋͟ ̈́ͥ̎͑͐ͤ̽ͭ̃͟҉̜̭̥̙K̡͉̹͔͎̩̫̰͓ͬ̑͐̆́ͭ̿̿̀I̤̅̆̀̽͐̏͞L̛͚̘͉̯̪̬͚̱̋͑̆̾̏͌̀̆̚͘L͔͕̻̝͎̦͔ͦ̇ͩ̒͡I̝̦̎̅ͨ͛͂ͧ̀͡Ṉ̸̨̠͈̀̽̂̆ͬ̔ͧ̉͡G̮̻͂̿̓ͦ̆ͯ͝͡ ̶̦̗̮̳ͩͮ̀͋ͥ̿̚͘H̸͇̩̣̼͕̹̜̰̞̿ͥ̍ͥ̌͐͞I̖̗̖͕̾͑͗̆́̾̎̕͢M̗̯̮̱̘͈̳̫ͣ͆͂̊̋̓̚ͅ!̢̤̫̘̎̂̀ͨ͗̽ͪ̒͘ͅ"̸̲̭̣̻̼̏͋͛ͥͧ

"..." Robert looked over at So-so, shrugging after a long pause. "No clue. When I got my acceptance letter, it already had which one I was in, I didn't get to pick." He spoke casually, trying not to sound troubled. The cyborg quickly got the conversation off of him, turning to face the little ninja. "What about you So? You seem..." Robert blinked at her blank expression. "...Like a good kid yourself?"

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@perdidacardenal: @shanana The Original Alexander West was in his room having a conversation with Thea Prince...But Alexander West was ALSO patrolling Keystone Central, and Gothic City, while having a chat with his father in the future and wandering the halls of the Academy. One might ask how was he able to do it? Well the answer's pretty simple. Alex calls them his "Speed Scouts", hard light versions of himself constructed out of the Speed Force. His scouts allowed him to canvass a large scene faster then he would be able to do with just himself, it gives Alex a severe tactical advantage as he's able to simultaneously coordinate them with his mind. You'd never be able to tell the difference between them unless you looked them in the eyes, then you'd see the tiniest flicker of electricity.

Alex had deployed his speed scouts as a way to make sure that the Time Master couldn't get the drop on him again, and also to interact with his fellow classmates in case the Prime Alexander was preoccupied as he was now. His scouts are Alexander, just not "Alexander".

Anyways the scout was walking to see the one named Mari, just to check if she was OK. He had felt bad because he had done absolutely nothing to help her out. He could have rushed her to the hospital or something. But he stood by, and that really bothered him. A lot more then he would willingly admit. So walking to her room he heard voices and his eyebrows raised when he heard himself being mentioned by a young girl. “The speedster was attacked outside the school. But somehow was brought back here.” Alex's eyebrows raised even more when he heard that.

“He was freaking out, saying he was paralyzed… but now he’s walking again..?” His face fell when he heard that last part, and he could hear the disbelief and shock in the girls voice and he instantly understood. So walking into the doorframe he saw 3 people in the room. Mari, and Alex was stunned to see how beautiful she looked now that she wasn't super pale and looking like she was going to die. Kid Superion, and Alex gave a little nod. Quickly averting his gaze away from him. The less we interact the better the future will stay. And the child who liked to be called So-So He can tell a fellow assassin when he sees one and he can instantly tell her skill and prowess despite her young age.

Leaning against the door frame he laughed and said "Yeah, I'm walking. And yeah. I was paralyzed. But having super speed isn't my only neat trick kiddo, I have rapid cell regeneration and a hyper metabolism. It allows my body to heal from even the most crippling injuries. Sometimes you just have to persevere and push through the pain, like Mari here. He looks at Mari with a crooked friendly smile and gives her a wink.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 Feral Nova  Moderator
LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Ahh, See yeah I thought so, but then I didn't remember him leaving So-So, hold on I'll edit.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 Feral Nova  Moderator

@lamartheslayer: he was never in the medical ward. He’s on the Gem floor with So-so. the interaction with Robert is separate from what I’m writing with Mari and KS. That’s why I didn’t tag him in that post.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Ohhh ok understood, plus,The Speed Scouts are something that I'm going to be utilizing a lot in the future. That way I can build relationships with the others at the same time.

MeccaWix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By MeccaWix

@maya_summers: sorry if you added LightenUp I spaced on him

Been doing these blogs and totally lost my head

But you're up next after this chicks blog

(DC here)

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By Red_Jay

Quickly getting over his little meltdown. Will leaps off the tall building doing a double backflip and landing without a sign of strain. Standing in front of the Academy, Will notices a tall guy(@shawn_savage) that somewhat looked like his someone knew. But he had not time to meet people he clearly had no interest in. What he actually wanted to do was meet his teammates, the other Diamonds. Walking back into the building, Will overheard students talking about his friend Alex (@lamartheslayer). If it wasn't for Will's superhuman senses, he wouldn't have picked up the chatter. Will recognized the voices from the training session. It had to be the other Diamonds. Coming back to the medical ward where he checked on Mari (@shanana), Will realizes three other students in the room other than Mari. Kid Superion, Alex aka Velocity, and the small assassin girl, So-so. Will decided to make his prescience known. "Wow, a full room. Got room for one more?" Will gave everyone in the room a small smile that would usually make girls drool. But Will wasn't there to make a good impression of himself. He was there to get to know his fellow Diamonds.

"Sorry for busting in unnoticed but I just overheard you guys talking." Scanning the room he room, Will realizes the girl(@perdidacardenal) that isn't a Diamond; but a Gem. "Hey, you're So-so right? Good work out there" Will gave the small assassin a thumbs up and that same smile he always does. Looking over to Kid Superion(@superion_prime), probably the strongest out all of the Diamonds, Will compliments him to, "Nice Shades." Will was mainly talking to them just to get on their good side, because god knows what any of them could do to Will if he pissed them off. Finally, looking over to Mari, Will realizes she's not all pale now, "Mari right? I checked up on you earlier. You're okay now I hope." Will didn't get to properly explore the Academy earlier so he decided to it now so he asks the others if they want to come with. Hey, you guys wanna explore the place with me? I heard this place has a Zoo."

If they have accepted Will's offer, Will would say, "hold on, let me grab something from my room." Quickly walking over to his room with a quick pace, Will grabs his collapsible Bo staff and hides it in the front pocket of his hoodie in case there was any threats. Walking back over to the group Will says with a soothing tone "Well? Where do you guys wanna go first?" If Will wanted to work with the Diamonds, he would have to know them better. Will didn't want to know them just know them. He wanted to be their friends, people he could trust with his life.

Got bored so I wrote that ;)

PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: They're in the medical ward, not the living quarters, just fyi

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PerdidaCardenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robert_harrow:

She shrugged her shoulder at the mention of cliques. It didn't matter to her. She was only here because Cat enrolled her here, and to help keep an eye on Mari. Heroes, villains, neutrals, the labels didn't matter to the trained killer, they could all be killed, which made them all the same to her.

So-so watched attentively to the way Robert reacted to her question about him being in the Gem house. There was something more to his story, a deeper background. No reaction to someone who was as expressive as him in the matter of minute she met him meant to her that there was something. But he didn't want to talk about it, and it was none of her business, so she wouldn't ask. But then the question was turned to her and for the first time, the corner of her lips curled into a soft amused smile.

"Being an assassin didn't meet Diamond house standards." She admitted freely with no hesitation. She assumed he would then be curious why she wasn't in the Ruby house. "And Ruby house... it's not for me."

"So... what kind of music did you bring?" She asked, remembering that he mentioned he had a record player.

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perdidacardenal:

Robert blinked in disbelief as she explained her status as an assassin at thirteen years of age. "You're... An assassin? Well if that ain't the coolest shit I've heard in a while, I don't know what is. I'm already guessin' the Diamonds don't exactly know what fun is." He chuckled, nodding with her as she went ahead and answered his next question. Maybe being a Gem wasn't a bad thing after all, a strength in having no shared cause.

"Hm? Oh right! My record player." Robert signaled her over, kneeling down beside his trunk and chucked some garbage out of the way to dig it out. The thing looked like it was thrown into a wood chipper and then reassembled with the cheapest glue imaginable. He set that down and pulled out quite a collection of records, and started shuffling though them while passing some off to So-so.

"Okaaaay, we got Sabbath, Deep Purple, Floyd, The Clash, Ramones, Minor threat, The Cramps, DK, Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, Runaways, Black Flag, DEVO, Stooges, Hendrix, Skynyrd, Whitesnake and that's not even getting into my cassettes." Robert held up one of the albums, holding it up to his face as if he was about to blow the dust off, then remembered he couldn't "God dammit..."

He put the record on the player, letting the needle drop down.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: @red_jay: @perdidacardenal: @shanana

Kid Superion gives Mari a thumbs up, ignoring the beer he sees. What others do to their bodies is none of his business. Besides, he's from the future, he doesn't want to alter the time line by trying get others to change their ways, "Good to hear. Loved that awesome display of power you showed back there."

Kid Superion returns the 'V' sign So-So gives him with a smile, then listens to what she says. Being from the future, he knows more about her then she does him. But he mentions none of that, just thinking she's pretty cool. But before he can answer her question, Velocity answers it. Turning his head towards the speedster, Kid Superion shrugs, "What he said."

Then Red Jay comes in and introduces himself, asking any of them if they want to go to the zoo. Kid Superion thinks that is a splendid idea since he deduces it might be a good idea to leave So-So and Mari alone to have some girl talk alone. Besides, Connor's job is done since he now since Mari is fine. Plus, the kid doesn't wish to overstay his welcome. Time enough to get to know her better later, especially when she's feeling a little more like herself.

Kid Superion smiles at Velocity, "Nice to meet you. Love the costume."

Then he answers Red Jay's question with nod, "Thanks, glad you like the shades." Then in response to Red Jay's question on seeing a Zoo, the Kid says, "Sounds cool." Then Kid Superion waits for Red Jay to return before he walks out with him, "You like Zoo's, Red Jay?" He asks, leaving with the young teen and allowing Mari some alone time with her friend So-So.