The Academy 2.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Swordsman_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By The_Swordsman_

@maya_summers@catalina_liafador

I'm starting to feel this needs an OOC thread. All these OOC posts between IC posts makes the thread feel . . . .choppy if that's the right word to use.

Just a humble suggestion. ?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@the_swordsman_You don't need an OOC thread for a team thread, I mean I get what you're saying but we're not always going to be engaged in a massive team type deal.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Maya_Summers

And...scene

@lamartheslayer: @superion_prime@ozzy_manueldiaz@amazonian@perdidacardenal@the_swordsman_@red_jay@theengima

No Caption Provided

Throughout the entire ordeal, the newly ordained headmistress walked around making mental notes about the students, the faculty and the overall scenario:

Thea Prince, a member of the Academy faculty was the first on site along with Kid Superion, as the situation quickly begin to escalate the Golden Goddess' eyebrow arch, there was something to be said here; a conversation between Headmistress and Teacher that'd have to be scheduled for a later date. Next was the Assassin, or So-So as they called her along with Maricela Delgado; the two of them oddly felt familiar, but the former STRIKE Admin was positive she'd never seen them before.

So-So wasted little time in displaying an impressive offensive onslaught, but her lack of foresight saw her deposited unceremoniously on her back. Finally, what she was looking for in her faculty Thea Prince directed the Kid Wonder, Superion, to organize the diamond class to mount some sort of counter assault--smart but what of the others.

Red Jay, he was late but wasted little time in getting in the action, the thought of him actually stopping to introduce himself drew a facepalm from the Golden Goddess, the last thing anyone wants to try and remember is your name when being shot at.

Much like Kid Superion, a Blonde-Haired girl came plowing in showcasing seemingly limitless strength; and battle prowess. It was apparent that this wasn't her first battle--hell it probably wasn't her 50th battle. Like Superion, The young woman wields strength most would envy, however tempers flared she seemingly had an attitude problem, which would make it hard for her to be molded into someone to be counted on.

The appropriate course of action was up in the air, an aerial and ground assault to confound the enemy. It seemed legit, but there was only one problem what happens when the number of Robots is more than the students can handle?

It was a problem they were no longer have to worry about, The Princess of Shadows, Maricela finally decided to help by using her Darkness powers to completely destroy the robot dropship, and a number of robots on the way down. Throughout the entire ordeal, it seemed she wasn't much of a team player and had a serious attitude problem.

Then she fell, overcome with dark veins in her pale face, Maya moved toward the teen still invisible, to inspect. Mari would be fine she simply used too much of her darkness energy, Thea Prince moved quickly into action to try aid the young teen's transition back to the light. Though she thought it was peculiar how the Shadow Princess had no interest in helping everyone else, but they all seemed to direct their attention toward her when she went down. The teacher seemed to have a handle on the situation, the Golden Rope wrapped around Mari's wrist alleviate the transition back to light--she'd be alright.

A red blur speeding across the battlefield snag her cerulean gaze, the child was moving so fast Maya had to switch her gaze to actually see him. The Speedster was soon followed by the Crimson Swordsman, both showed up late but wasted very little time making their presence known. Mentally, Maya gave the Scarlett Swordsman style points for being able to keep his pizza with him for as long as he did.

No Caption Provided

Maya mentally called off the BFT causing the robots, the mountain terrain and the atmosphere to all subside. Everyone stood in the Gymnasium, it was one of the cool features of the BFT, regardless of where everyone is in the school they will be transported to the gym for final thoughts with the headmistress.

"Do I have your attention now?" Maya asked standing in all white in the middle of the auditorium, the 5'10 Prime Universe native stood her eyes journeying through the batch of students she actually monitored throughout the ordeal.

"My name is Maya Summers, Headmistress of the Academy. Unlike the last edition of this school, I don't care too much about making your heroes. My job is to teach you how to use your powers responsibly. I'm not here to guide you in the path of Truth and Justice, that was my father's thing...and he died because of it. It is our job."

Maya pointed to specific faculty members she knew standing around them, namely Thea Prince, and though she wasn't a teacher Ashley Knightfall.

"It is our job to make you know when and how to use your powers. Now for the duration of your time here, you will receive Battle Focused Training, but it'll all be based on how well you employ your abilities and think on your toes. Now, upon graduation, if you decide you wanna be a scumbag and go out into the world, just know that one of your classmates might be the one throwing your scumbag ass in jail."

Huge protectors flashed images on the screen, images of Gothic, Grimm (Currently Valor) and as of today New York.

"Don't be the people who orchestrated these attacks, because we will find you. Now, as I said I'm the headmistress this is MY school, you will follow my rules. You will not touch MY faculty members, you will listen to them; should you find a reason that you think you don't have to. I have a BFT situation for students that won't listen. You will be on time to all forums and classes because if you don't that means you're wasting my time, and I have ways of getting my time back. Like activating this baby when you're sleeping. This place isn't prison, so enjoy your free time, you aren't restricted to campus; just make sure you're back before curfew. You're dismissed for now, feel free to come and see me if need be.

Maya was about to walk off the stage before she remembered two things. "Oh yeah, the grading process for you guys started already. I'll post the grades for this specific exercise outside my office. Knightfall I need you on the Delgado girl. Oh and since she's down and out right now, make sure the assassin takes back the sh!t they stole from Wal-Mart. I'll be coming to every floor to speak with the student, so make sure you're all avalible. I also want to speak with the faculty.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @shield-maiden: @amazonian: @catalina_liafador: Back inside the complex Alex West stood in the gym setting up some dummies for practice with an angry scowl on his face. "I was late!"Not using his powers he whips around and flings a blade into a non vital organ and the moment the blade left his hand Alex was in the air ready to knee the dummy but instead elongated his body into a straight line and rolled into a flip over the dummies head knocking it down with a swift punch.

"I was useless!" He started to grit his teeth as his anger and disappointment started to take hold of his emotions. Ripping his shirt off and dropping his daggers he summons his powers feeling the Speed Force flow through his body he felt a little better. "At least somethings still the same"

No Caption Provided

Alex knew he had to keep his emotions in check, he wouldn't fall down the same path as before and he remembered what the Headmistress had said "The grading process for you guys started already.""And I probably got a big fat F!" He says in his head. Picking up 16 tennis balls he imparts momentum into them and throws them around the gym each one breaking the sound barrier and shooting across the gym at breakneck speeds. Alex walks into the midst of the balls and starts to dodge and weave in between them making sure they don't touch him, each time the balls start to slow down he speeds them back up and the sound of them hitting the walls sound like explosions. He begins to dodge and weave at normal speeds sensing where each ball will hit home and eventually he starts to speed it up, closing his eyes he feels the wind and the air that the balls create when the whirl around him and begins to twist. It seems like a beautiful dance and he whips and whirls his way through the chaos and a small smile is placed across his face. He thinks of the others as he does his dance and he formed his suit. He and Alex had struck it off instantly and became great pals. The girl Venilia was a loose cannon. Alex had read about her history in the future and was concerned about her, not just because she was a stunning beauty...with her almost golden hair and smooth skin..Wait Alex Focus! She was angry and reckless but a great tactician. Her ability to think on the fly made Alex respect her immensely. Next was Oz, Manipulative and kinda rude Oz was a force to be reckoned with, Alex was gonna put a bookmark in his chapter as he thought elsewhere.

So-So, a fellow Assassin, without his restraints with death. She is a trained killer and extremely dangerous in terms of combat expertise, that little trick she did with her sword was pretty cool also. Then came Mari, extremely powerful. EXTREMELY dangerous. And not just because of her telekinetic abilities, but because of the darkness that rested within her soul. If she got out of hand she would be an extreme danger. Next on his mind was the Scarlet Swordsman. His ability to balance on a guitar case and save a pizza gave him major cool points in Alex's book. He seemed very skilled and something seemed supernatural about him.

And then Kid Superion...Perhaps the one Alex knew the most about. He didn't have to worry about him. He and Jay were perhaps the only ones Alex could clearly rely on.

As Alex continued to move he felt an air current close near his face and he froze and caught the ball with his eyes still closed and there was a BOOM as it's speed was stopped suddenly. At the same time Alex's eyes fired with electricity and the last 15 balls froze and fell to the ground.

He nodded in satisfaction as he looked around the gym. A few minutes later Alex sat cross legged in the middle of gym meditating. He wanted to go speak the the rest of the students but he was off balanced. So he sat there, while a miniature storm swirled around him until he finally got up and walked out...Alone...

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Princess of Shadows

No Caption Provided

Mari's cinnamon eyes opened on a table in the clinic, though she was well aware the events in the auditorium were some sort of test the consequences of using the Chaos Spectrum were visible in the crimson fluid running down the side of her neck.

"Fck..." She gasps hooked up to various medical machines that detailed her vitals. She was weak, tapping into the Chaos Spectrum without knowledge of its consequences was dangerous, but it was the only way she knew how to fully use her powers. This happened to her once before, back at the school she went to in California. Like the Academy, it was a school that was to teach it's students how to use their powers; Mari learned a lot, but once the Chaos Spectrum spread, her teachers grew cautious and Mari's "Friends" then kidnapped her and locked her deep inside a missile silo. She only survived because of her boyfriend at the time, he just happened to be in the silo making out with a freshman and accidentally stumbled upon her.

"Alright, Maricela Delgado seems like you're the first casualty of your own powers. We want to give you some medicine, but unfortunately we can't because it appears you've been drinking. So we'll wait for the doctor and see what she says " The assistant reported taking notes from machines before glancing down at Mari's next of kin.

"@thee_championAlexis Pettis?" The woman said before glancing back to Mari. "You're a Liafador" Though heavily sedated the Princess of Shadows turned to face the woman with anxiety personifying on her pale face. She knew her mother worked hard to keep them under wraps, Zeon was hunting them and with her mother currently in New York trying to aid victims of the attack she didn't want her to worry.

"It also looks like a missing person report was filed by Kristen and Jesus Delgado, you're a runaway." The Aid closed her notes before walking away to alert Ashley.

Still delirious from her own abilities, Mari heard the names of her adoptive parents and begin to panic. She couldn't go back with them. Rolling over the bed rails on to the floor, the young Liafador begin crawling toward the nearest exist. She didn't know who they decided to call, but she didn't want to be here when her adoptive parents or her grandpa arrived.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

Amaranth - more terrorist than messiah - had returned with fire and blood at his sides. And the irony, that a country founded by armed revolution was to be destroyed by it, was not lost on Thee Champion. To Catalina and the next generation of heroes and protectors, the Miracle Man'd entrusted the world. From the dawn of the Space Race, man had grown familiar with the red and blue streaks he left glowing in their skies. He'd lanced heavenward alongside the first of their shuttles, fought off invasion after invasion, be they alien or Asgardian, and saved the world a thousand times over. He would not do so forever. His tenure as both shield and sword for mankind was nearing it's end. But though he's sheathed his sword, his shield still stood steadfast. He would continue to save - for now.

No Caption Provided

It was only right that he start with his granddaughter.

From across the country, he'd heard the gasp in her breath and the lapse in her heart. She was wounded. Weakened. Thee Champion wasted little time. There was no subtlety in his arrival, only authority. The wend swept all dust from the Academy and rattled the windows like a storm's breath. His cape spread wide like wings braced for his landing, and his eyes glanced past the walls to catch sight of Maricela. Arms crossed over his chest, he heard her heart clamoring and panicking in her chest, and the steel faded from his eyes. She's scared, he realized. And it took no longer than the ticks between seconds for him to appear before Maricela. Paying no mind to the faculty members nearby, Thee Champion's gaze fell to his granddaughter crawling on the floor. The titanium muscles softened in his face, and sympathy warmed his eyes. "Mari", he said, strength and calmness flowing from his voice.

"Stop. And listen. If you're anything like my daughter, I know that you're stubborn, have an attitude problem, and a lot of potential. I was a teenager once. And it's easy to trick yourself into thinking you have all the answers, that you know everything. It's what all teenagers do. It's what I did. But, it's not what you have to do. The next generation should be better than the last. Don't repeat my mistakes. At your age, I fled to the Sun and got lost in space", he smiled, calm but genuine. "So calm down and don't do anything stupid. Because it's much worse outside than it is here. The country's under attack, so I came to make sure you're safe. But I find you panicking". Lifting his gaze from Maricela to the nearest faculty member, a command thundered from his throat like a Roman general to his legion, "Get her some water to calm her down".

"I'm not here to convince you to take my help", he said, his gaze returning to his granddaughter, "But I'm offering it. What's got you panicking?", he asked, his hand there for her to grab, to replenish her energy with his and lift her from the ground.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b05344f994
deactivated-634b05344f994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: @lightenup@rey_king@ashley_knightfall@mister_surreal

Thea eases Mari to the ground once she loses consciousness and then when she sees the girl is going to be fine, she unwraps her lasso and tucks it back into her black business suit. She let's Dr. Knightfall take it from here if she is so inclined because now the scene changes and Maya Summers announces her presence.

Once Maya is done speaking, Kid Superion approaches the woman and he rubs the back of his head, "Sorry I wasted your time, Headmistress Summers. Won't happen again, I swear. I'll be available for you to talk like you said." The kid says before taking off and flying away. We were graded on that exercise?! Man, I hope I didn't flunk.

Thea notices Lamar walking playing with tennis balls at super-speed before walking out alone. She's tempted to go after him, but the Headmistress wishes to speak to the Faculty. Pushing her glasses up with her index finger, she walks towards the Headmistress and stops about 10 feet from her, looking rather apologetic, "Sorry I was late for Orientation. That won't happen again, Ms. Summers." She says, hoping the other faculty members will bother showing up this time. She was the only one who took an activate part in the simulation. She doesn't say anything else as she just stands there and waits for the other faculty members to show up so Maya Summers can talk to them.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the late response everyone

I’ll have the post up by either tomorrow or sooner

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_swordsman_: @red_jay: @maya_summers: @lamartheslayer:

Albert was scared, he was just quick walking in the green field of the school when he felt an instant pulling on every bone of his body. It was pulled on him in very direction, and he didn’t like it. He didn’t know where it came from nor did he know where it wanted him to go, but he felt that it was rude for it not to ask. He didn’t want to go anywhere except school; maybe this is what his father tried to protect him from. Maybe it was a supervillain trying to eat out his brains, maybe it was some calling from some deity. Whatever it was, it wasn’t going to get him.

He knew that his time was running out because , in through is own eyes, the sky was turning into a ceiling. Albert immediately began to panic, was it the Universe trying to box him in forever? He continued to have these fearsome thoughts as the teleportation process was beginning to affect him. Moments later Albert would have lose the battle and would be teleported to the auditorium. When he arrived he let out a scream, and would search his environment in a panicky state.

“What, where am I?” He asked himself as he say a saw a women looking at the students around him.

‘Is this the ultra-evil supervillain that’ll eat my brains out if I go near them?’ He thought to himself as he continued to evaluate the situation at hand. He noticed some exits and some other people. They seemed pretty young, maybe like teenagers.

Wait, I’m IN the school?!’ He thoughts continued to ponder the recent events.

‘Gotta check, like dad would say’ He would begin to check his surroundings by unknowingly sending ripples in reality throughout the school. They would soon return to the Wonder Kid and they would reveal to him the outside of he building he’s in.

When it was revealed to him that he was inside the school, he felt relieved, but then a wave of excitement came over him. “THEY HAVE A TELEPORTATION MACHINE?! I thought those were only in Star Trek.” He yelled out loud.He would then run to the door, hoping to find this machine that can take people from there to here.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely tomorrow

Sorry guys ?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so Whos next? Shield Maiden? Amazonian?

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By LamarTheSlayer
TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Don't stress it, real life comes first lol.

As for who goes next: I think Ozzy, but I think everyone could do what they want at this point. Amazonian isn't staying in that gymnasium.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By TheSentinell

@shield-maiden:

Could she help me find the teleportation device...cause Albert loves that they have one

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden:

Could she help me find the teleportation device...cause Albert loves that they have one

You mean the BFT?

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By TheSentinell
shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesentinell: If you were asking Shield-Maiden, she would say yes. But since you are asking Amazonian, she’ll just walk away from the poor kid ?

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: @Amazonian

@red_jay@lamartheslayer@shanana

No Caption Provided

The physical images of the exercise had faded, but for a person who could index, recall, and manipulate those images as if they were continuously looping on an endless loop, Oz couldn't let it go. He waited waiting for that moment, his back pressed against the hall corridor with arms crossed. and thought of his next words carefully. And once she passed, he activated his aura field to cloak the two from the others as he spoke as if nothing happened. This conversation as between them. No one would see it. No one would hear it.

You are a damn joke, he uttered plainly. She was a wrathful woman, and he expected a forceful verbal lashing in response but it bugged him. His eyes finally locked on the blonde brute

Why the hell are you here? He asked before rephrasing the question. Better yet, you are going to get a lot of us killed. I usually don't care about idiocy like the throwing fool or the speedster, but when it can kill me then I have a problem. And that problem is you.

Oz pressed the blonde brute further. You seem to have a problem with everyone. A Miss Do-it yourself. We sustained a heavy injury in a freaking training session. And who was the only one that had a problem complaining of who was in charge? His finger raised toward the Amazon. You.

You may fight well but that proves you are a grunt. An expendable piece. You lack big picture. Not a leader. Get it and get it soon, or get out of my way, because it will not be only the dark witch to be put down.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: ? Boy who you think you talking to like that? Lol kidding ?. Love that post ❤️

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: @shield-maiden:

I really hope “throwing fool” won’t stick for the whole year lol

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By LamarTheSlayer
No Caption Provided

@maya_liafador: @ozzy_manueldiaz: @shield-maiden: @red_jay:Miles away Alex stood next to the farm that would soon be his home in 2067, he sat down looking at the sky and breathing a deep sigh. He had to be back before curfew but the Headmistress did say they were allowed out of campus so he came here. The only place he could think, the only place he could be free of Alex West AKA: Velocity and just fully be Alex Walker, 17 year old boy. Laying on his back and looking up at the sky he thought about his mother. She was beautiful, she was kind and gentle and full of life. And she didn't deserve what happened to her, neither did my brother or sister. That's when it happened...Alex got a feeling, a feeling that he's never had before. Dread. He didn't know how but he knew something bad was going to happen. Something with consequences. Getting up Alex puts on his suit and darts off.

"I need to check something" With a CRACK and a WHOOSH the sound barrier was shattered and Alex West was back, with a cocky smirk and a wave of his orange hair he started gaining speed insanely fast, as he was moving through Gothic City he helped a bit with the cleanup and put away a few bad guys while he was at it never slowing down. Soon Alex was still grinning that giant grin Alex began to go towards his actual destination...2083, the time that Alex left to come to 2018, and as Alex starts to gain towards lightspeed the word begins to blueshift and soon the world just becomes electrons and subatomic particles and Alex was relying on his senses alone, he had mapped out the next 1600 miles and was mentally recalling and memorizing that information making sure he could navigate safely.

And as Alex was preparing to jump through the portal leading back to his time, he felt a crack in his torso and his momentum was stopped and he went barreling forward at hundreds of thousands of miles per second. His limp body skipped over a lake and crashed into a dense forest destroying a growth of trees near his position. The only reason Alex wasn't dead was because of his Speed Force Aura being hit that hard and going that fast would have killed even the most durable of metahumans, and even with it Alex could feel several bones that were broken. Wincing in pain Alex stood up and looked around him, his senses kicking into overdrive but he didn't see anything...but suddenly Alex felt another impact and he leaned forward in pain gasping for air. "What the Hell?.." Then the figure attacking him came into view for a split second. But that's all Alex needed. "Hunter" He says with hatred dripping from his voice like venom. "I killed you. I watched you die."

Finally Hunter decided to reveal himself and he came into view wearing a black leather suit with clawed fingertips and a demonic mask, "You did, but come on Alex. We all know people like us don't stay dead." He leaps forward and starts hitting him so hard that Alex's neck snaps back and his body is launched through the trees and into a building. Alex's suit is torn and he coughs a puddle of blood and slides down to the floor.

Hunter is the Time Master and has the ability to alter time relative to himself, manipulating the speed at which time flows around him. With every step he takes, he uses time travel to control his personal timeline; he slows it down to move faster and speeds it up to move slower, effectively allowing Hunter to run at "superhuman speeds". Due to his slowed perception of time, Hunter's strength and physical attributes have been heightened to superhuman levels, allowing him to effortlessly react to danger and be able to withstand punches from beings like Superion while sustaining no serious injuries. And he was the one that killed Alex's mother and siblings. Groaning in pain Alex gets to his feet and Bull rushes Hunter and he sidesteps it effortlessly and grabs Alex by his Cowl ripping it and pulling him straight into his fist. "You see Alex, I had to teach your father a lesson about loss and sadness, his lesson is over. His lesson is completed and he failed his test."

He starts to move his time making him invisible to me again but his voice still rings out clearly "Now...It's your turn." Unexplainable pain clashes into Alex's body and he starts to black out, he can't withstand this onslaught for much longer. But then he remembers who this man is...This man ruined his entire life. And he senses Hunter behind him and ducks summoning as much Speed Force energy as he can to allow him to fight back. To win. The playing field starts to level and Alex takes the fight to Hunter throwing out well placed punches and sweeps and kicks that allow him to push Hunter back. But his ability to control relative time is to much for Alex. He couldn't keep up with the chronological changes happening so fast. So he decided to level the playing field again and begins to slow down his relative time in a way like Hunters, using the speed and motion of everything around him he starts to be able to bend time around him. But before he can get enough time to use it there's a loud Snap! As Hunter shatters his vertebrae and Alex crashes to the ground limp and barely breathing.

"Here is your lesson child, humility and hopelessness, you believe that your great speed makes you invincible but it doesn't. You think that you can solve any problem...Save every person. But you can't. You ended up just like your father. Useless...And Alone. Because none of your friends are here to save you maybe I'll do to them what I did to mommy and your siblings." Alex's mental stability starts to shatter as he listens to this monster speak, and how he can't move his body. How he can't even lift his arms because his arm is broken along with almost every other bone in his upper body, his vision is blurry and swimming.

Hunter lifts him up off the concrete and drags a claw down his face drawing blood, "You will see Alex Walker, that I'm just trying to make you a better hero. You'll see." There's a blank empty feeling of motion as the Time Master begins to drag Alex's nearly lifeless body back to the Academy and when they get there he throws Alex's body into a wall and he crumples to the floor. A split second later Hunter stands over his body and slices a knife into his thigh and as the blood gushes out Hunter beings to write on the wall, and seconds later he is finished and stands back admiring his work. "Goodbye Alex, I hope you survive because I have many more lessons to teach you but just in case you don't." He goes silent and looks at his handiwork before turning and leaving the mansion.

And the wall reads in his blood: "Here Lies Alexander West, The Fastest Man Alive." And Alex's heart begins to stop beating. As he lay there faintly calling for help.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: oh i'm all over this, mind if I move him to the medical ward in my post?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: If you're not cool with any of this, lemme know and I'll be more than happy to change it. Got a bit into it lol

The Knightfall Saint had her work cut out for her here at the Academy. A team of young teens who were reckless, stubborn and who’s trust were difficult to gain. But she was up for the challenge. She enjoyed them, they helped expand her mind, push her knowledge of medicine and kept her on her toes.

But as she was taking her usual walk around the compound, she heard an ever so faint call for help. It was desperate, but weak and breathless. The war trained physician quickly made her way to the call as she pulled her watch up to her lips, a communicator to her team in the medical ward of the school. “I’m going to need a gurney to the front of the school, now.” as she turned the corner she saw a student laying broken and bleeding out in the front of the Academy.

There was no time for panic, there was no time for fear or doubt or questioning herself. She instantly went into action. Ashley looked at what was left of the outfit of the student and was able to determine it was Alexander West laying before her. “Alexander? Alexander.” She firmly called out to him to try and draw his attention to see how conscious he still was as she pulled out a pair of gloves and her flashlight from one of her many pockets that were littered on her white coat. She flashed it in his eyes and watched his pupils sluggishly contract, this wasn't the best, but it was still good enough. “I’m Doctor Ashley Knightfall, I’m the facility Physician, I’m going to help you, ok?” She spoke ever so calmly, trying to reassure him.

No Caption Provided

She held her watch once more to her lips.@maya_summers Ms. Summers, we have a severely injured student in the front of the Academy, we’ll be in the medical ward.” Just by visual examination of the young Alex, she could tell that he had internal bleeding from the blood that was filled in his mouth. His shallow breathing indicated that he most likely had several broken ribs. There was a laceration to his thigh which was the least of her concern at the moment as she carefully pressed a stethoscope to his chest. His heartbeat was faint and his lungs barley expanding with oxygen as she could hear the crackling of his ribs. His arms were disfigured altering her of fractures and who knew what else was going on with him. She didn’t have x-ray vision but her CT Scanner would be able to give her more information.

Just then three nurses came out with a gurney. Surrounding the traumatically injured student as they gently (as they could) moved him from the ground and onto the transport bed, but not before Dr. Knightfall got onto the transport bed as well and as they began moving them to the medical ward, Ashley was already placing an IV not his arms, but his foot. Why his foot? Well by the way his arms looked mangled, she wouldn’t be able to get access without having to remove it for any manipulation that may be required to setting bones back in place. His feet however, they seemed to be much more intact.

No Caption Provided

His crimson blood soaked into her scrubs as the group got the medical ward. As they got into one of the Code Rooms (for extreme cases) the staff closed the curtain behind them. Jumping off she began barking out orders left and right. “I need x-ray STAT, I need CT to get ready, I need one milligram of epinephrine, point five of atropine, two bags of type O blood, get me a suture kit and a milligram of morphine, and get me some fluids in here!” Her hands were busy taking what was left of the tattered uniform he was wearing and began drawing his blood for troponin levels (to check for cardiac damage), basic metabolic (to see how his other organs were functioning at this moment) and a complete blood count (to see exactly how much blood he was loosing).

“Alex, I need you to stay awake with me, ok?” She shouted, not out of panic, but so that he could hear her voice over the commotion that was going on around them. Through the IV she injected the epinephrine that was given to her along with the atropine. This would stimulate the cardiac muscles as well as (hopefully) make him more conscious (but not to the point of him jumping out of bed). "What happened Alex? Tell me who did this." While her cobalt blue eyes were focused on her work, her ears were open to him if he could say something, anything.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: @the_swordsman_: @shield-maiden: @red_jay: @ashley_knightfall: Alex's eyes look dimly on the woman who was saving his life he had a mental battle on whether to tell her the truth or not, he decided the truth was for the best and he croaked weakly "T..ime Mas..ter.." He screams in agony as his body shakes as they cross a corner. "But I killed him when I w..as 15...I don't know how he's al..ive"

His concentration is limited and so his tattered uniform dissolves away leaving him in his civvies. The medications and IVs were starting to not work as his hyper metabolism started burning through the meds quickly.

He looks blearily at the doctor on the bed with him and groans "Why am I not healing?! I should be healing by now!"

His heart rate starts to elevate and the monitors begin to spark out as sparks of electricity arc out of Alex's body. "H-He Beat me..'*Coughs* "I lost."

He looks at her dejected and defeated as he answers her question again "T-Time M-Mas..ter...His name is Hunter..And he paralyzed my father and killed my mom brother and sister..."

The electricity stops as Alex passes out and goes still.

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(I was going to mention a dinosaur roaming the halls soon but...this last post made me feel extremely down.)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: Didn't put as much into this one cause I just wanted to give you the general info, you can take this however you want and I'll be fine with it

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc2f8dfbff6c
deactivated-5cc2f8dfbff6c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is ok if I post ignoring the Ashley and velocity interaction?

( it’s RJ btw :)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: Didn't put as much into this one cause I just wanted to give you the general info, you can take this however you want and I'll be fine with it

Image result for got it gif

and your post was perfect :D

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashley_knightfall: Thank you! Love to see how we play this out, I promise the next one will be longer and more informational.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Red_Jay

@shanana: @Superion_prime

(OOC:Sorry for the late post. I wrote all of this on mobile. When I finally get home I will edit it to make it a bit better ?)

What was a snowy mountain top quickly turned into large gymnasium. Looking around confused about what just happened, Will heard "Do I have your attention now?" Hearing this, Will turned around and saw a woman wearing all white. The woman introduced herself as the headmistress, Maya summers. “Huh, so she’s the headmistress”, Will said to himself. Maya kept on talking but Will didn’t hear a word she said. Will was to distracted by the girl known as Amazonian. He thought to himself “she’s pretty, but her attitude isn’t.” Staring at Venilia for a few more seconds, Will was interrupted when Maya said “the grading process for you guys started already. I'll post the grades for this specific exercise outside my office.”

Despite Will’s Cocky nature, Will already knew what grade he got, a big fat F. Once Maya dismisses everyone, Will was having an argument with himself, “why did I have to introduce myself, I’m such an idiot” after Will’s argument, he said to himself “welp, I guess it’s time to move in.” Will walked outside to his bike he rode there on. Removing his duffel bag from the bike, Will walked back inside the building. Slowly Walking up to the door of his room, will slowly tuned the door knob and the repentantly said to himself, “please no twin bed, please no twin bed.” When will finally opened the door, he was relieved to see that he had a queen bed. Setting his stuff down on his bed, Will said “time to change out of this sweaty uniform.”

Will started to change or if his uniform and threw on a striped hoodie and jeans. After changing will put his uniform and all of his gear in his closet. When all of that was out of the way, Will stepped out of his room and started to walk down the long hall.“Let’s go check out that pool.” While walking to the pool, will walked by the clinic room and saw Mari laying down on a table. “Hey, Mari is it? Good work back there” will gave her a thumbs up and continued to walk towards the pool. After more right turns and left turns Will said to himself “this place is a maze.” Until finally will stumbled upon the pool, “finally, the pool.” Will walked in towards the pool and was amazed by the size of the pool, “this pool is bigger than the one at home!” Will said in excitement.

Looking around seeing no one around, Will ran back to his room and threw on his swimming trunks and ran back to the pool remembering the way there. Making loud thumping sounds with each step he takes. Running towards the pool will doesn’t stop and jumps 7 feet into the air yelling “cannonball!” As Will hits the water, he descends 10 feet under the water's surface thinking, “this pool is deeper than I thought.” Arising back to the surface, Will quickly gets bored since no one is there with him, so will decides to do 50 laps back and forth the large pool. As will hit each side of the large pool, he was counting how long he would take to get to each side of the pool which was 15 seconds.

No Caption Provided

After doing all 50 laps, Will got bored again and got tired of swimming. So will got out of the pool and started drying himself with his JLA towel he got from some dollar store down the street of the academy. Since was to lazy to throw on his clothes, Will put his towel around his neck and walked back to his room shirtless. When he was back in his room, Will threw on some more clothes and laid on his bed. “Time to zone out” Will said to himself. Will took out his phone and put on his earbuds. Will turned on the music app on his phone and started to blast k-pop at full volume from his earbuds. It didn’t take long for Will to fall asleep.

Soon enough will woke up. Stretching his arms and yawning loudly, Will stood up from his bed while he rubbed his eyes. “I’m sooo hungry.” Will left his room with a rumbling stomach. “Actually, i'll eat after. Let’s meet the other diamonds first.” Will walked up to kid Superion’s room not knowing it was his. “I wonder who’s behind door Number one.”

Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer:

A Time Master by the name of Hunter who ruined this young man’s family and who was suppose to be deceased according to Alexander. Ashley made a mental note of that to put in her report later. She also made note that he was a speedster, which meant his body healed itself more quickly than the average person due to rapid cell regeneration, which was common among those with super speed abilities. However, while his metabolism was working overtime (and making her medication doses useless) his healing abilities seemed to be at a stand still. Could it be the person who attacked him gave him something without knowing it? She was unsure what else could cause this.

The Doctor noted the sparks coming off his body. “Everyone stand back!” She urged, not wanting her staff to be electrocuted by this energy. His heart rate accelerated into severe tachycardia (which could kill any normal human) as he screamed in pain. As soon as the last words left the young man’s lips, she watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, electricity faded and body went limp. “Get me more epi and atropine times five.” She barked out as the universal blood type came in.

Blood work came back to show that he had indeed lost a lot of blood, a transfusion was required, which was already started.That would help with both his heart rate and his blood pressure. X-ray came by and shot a full body film that showed what the physician feared. His spine was broken. So were several of his ribs and his arms in several places. The Bipap was over his face to help him with his breathing to force oxygen into system rather than intubating him as they took advantage of him being unconscious to place not only a spinal brace, but a rib brace as well as the casting along both his arms. Next, she worked on that laceration on his thigh. The Knightfall Saint flawlessly suturing the wound closed after making sure no further internal damage was done.

Lastly, mixed with the saline he was currently receiving was also mixed with Doctor Knightfalls own creating known as The RAPP (Rapid Application Polymer Protein) which was a serum created from Tranexamic Acid and combining it with the polymers found in the algae to promote a rapid healing process. This would hopefully help him heal more quickly, if his metabolism wasn’t too much for it.

As the young hero laid in the bed she sat in the same room as several beeping from the different monitors hooked up to him seemed to ring out in a weird melody. A laptop on her lap and her glasses resting along the bride of her nose, the physician began typing her report to give to Ms. Summers about her findings as well as what was said by Alexander just in case he was unable to tell him herself. She refused to leave his side, wanting to make sure if anything happened, she would be there for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay:

As if on cue, Kid Superion walks out of his room and nearly runs right into Red Jay, "Hey, Red." Connor walks passed him, eyes on the floor and both hands stuffed in his black leather jacket, unsure of his place here. He never got an answer from Ashley on when to do his physical and then he screws up by being late. Plus, that hot babe Amazonian seems to hate him and things are NOT turning out well so far in the Academy. Plus, Maya Summers intimidates him like no one else. He can just 'feel' her eyes on him everywhere he goes, even in the shower. Scary thought.

Connor is seriously considering just leaving the place altogether. The Academy has plenty of big guns, Mari herself proved that yesterday. Plus, Kid Superion hates school. He keeps walking, unsure of his place here and wishing he knew just how on Earth his Dad ever dealt with kind of stuff. How does Reaver? Reaver should be here, but Kid Superion hasn't seen Reaver recently and the kid is his best friend. But the vigilante has gone off the map.

Kid Superion keeps walking lost in his own thoughts, wondering if he should just up and leave. His mission is to save his father from a tragic fate but he's gone too far back in time. Should he really be here? The only one who seems to care is Ashley but was she just being nice?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@shanana: @maya_summers: @shield-maiden: @red_jay: @ashley_knightfall: Alex was asleep and in extreme pain, his metabolism wasn't working correctly and he was was broken physically and mentally. He had just been manhandled and broken by the person who had caused more pain in his life then anything else. Even in this unconscious state he knew he had performed perhaps the biggest failure in his life. He knew he had been way to cocky he knew that this was all his fault. Hunter may as well have buried Alex and wrote on his tombstone "Here Lies Alexander West The Biggest Disappointment alive" Alex was completely unaware of what Hunter had drawn on the wall with his blood. He dreamed memories of a life before Velocity, before Hermes, before ALL of this.

"Come on Alex pick those knees up and drive your foot forward!" His father Wallace clapped his hands loudly and directed his son with a smile. 7 year old Alex did what he was told and for increased propelling him and he grinned as the wind whipped around his brown hair loving every second of it. He raced across the field and found his mom waiting for him with her arms open and he slowed down and jumped into them with a giggle.

"Mommy did you see me?!" The little boy screamed in excitement, Linda thinks for a second and shakes her head with a smile. Alex smile drops and she pokes him in the tummy and says "Because you were sooooooo fast honey!" The smile returns and Alex grins once more and walks to where his sister Irene is doing her homework and he gives her a hug before running in the house.

Then Alex's mind takes him to a darker memory, it was the birth of who he became now. It was late. It was dark and Alex was 13. It was raining and the ground was burning from the clash of two powerful beings. Flash Lightning and Time Master

"Alex Run!" His mom screams and he takes off in a flash in a moment of fear but he has a moment of clarity and runs back for her but to late as Time Master grabs his mom by the hair and...gone. Seconds later his mom and his sister and brother lay on the floor dead. Their final expressions being fear. His father had rushed to her side and as he did that Time Master destroyed his spine. Leaving him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Alex was powerless and he swore never to be powerless again.

Two years later after a battle with the Dark Streak left him trapped in the Speed Force he saw something that made his entire being shake with rage. He had returned. And he had targeted his father and his Aunt Lucy. Breaking free of the Speed Force by finding his "Lightning Rod" His bond to the real world Alex broke out stole Hunter from the JLA and caught Hunter by surprise and snapped his neck in the middle of a desert where no one would witness it. So no one could see the monster that Alex had just become.

After that day Alex vowed never to kill again, to forever use his powers to help others. He would never become the monsters that he fought. He became Velocity. But Velocity had failed today. And he was scared.

Alex's hearing was first thing to return, he could hear a heart monitor and he could hear doctors talking, his own breathing sounded shallow and rough. His touch came next, he instantly knew his arms were both broken but he could fell his own sticky blood on his hands. But weirdly he couldn't feel his legs, taking it as he was just to weak at the moment he slowly opened his eyes and what he saw was disturbing. He could see himself lying there but the person in that bed was not Alexander West. The boy in that bed looked unimaginably weak, his orange hair was matted with blood and his face was not unrecognizable. It was puffy and bruised and deformed. Deciding that he had had enough time in the bed Alex twisted his torso and swung his legs preparing them to support his weight, but they...didn't...in a scream of pain Alex crumpled onto the linoleum floor. But nothing compared to the feeling Alex felt afterwards, the horrible, empty, hopeless feeling. "M-My legs! I can't feel my legs!"

Forgetting everything the League had taught him about controlling his emotions Alex broke down into heartbroken sobs He noticed the doctor and he saw the expression on her face. He couldn't take it. His screams destroyed every electrical object in the next 16 rooms.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#246 Feral Nova  Moderator

Well... you owe me a few million dollars now....

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the eff is going on...
What the eff is going on...

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By shanana

@superion_prime said:

@red_jay:

Plus, Maya Summers intimidates him like no one else. He can just 'feel' her eyes on him everywhere he goes, even in the shower. Scary thought.

Ummm

No Caption Provided

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By shield-maiden

I’ll have my King Leo post up early afternoon tomorrow, give or take. Once that’s up, I’ll get working on my Amazonian post ❤️

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thee_champion:

I don't belong here
I don't belong here

Crawling across the decorative floor, the Medical Ward soon became packed with a plethora of nurse and assistants, apparently, she was the only student casualty. The Speedster, Alex was down and from what she could initially see it sounded bad.

Did all this happen when she was knocked out? She missed a lot a message from the headmistress, Jay coming into her room to check on her. As she continued crawling her eyes eventually fell on his crimson boots.

Glancing up she saw him standing with his hands crossed, staring back at her. "Fck" She mouthed before literally turning in the opposite direction to leave from the other way.

"Stop. and Listen"

His voice powerful enough to generate fear in the slightly buzzed 16-year-old. Unlike her mom, he seemed to be trying to understand her mindset rather than blame her for something he probably already knew. He dealt with a child addicted to the darkness, that same child also bearing a similar broken history his granddaughter was privy too. There was hesitation in her reaching out, she knew this man was her grandpa but they weren't exactly close--this was only the second time they'd been in the same setting. (Not counting when Mari was taking care of him while he was comatose)

Finally taking his hand, she allowed him to pull her up from the ground and place her back on the medical bed. It seemed as if almost on cue the nurse aid was back with a tall glass of water to which she finished just as quickly as it was placed in her hands.

"Th-they're going to call my parents, my adoptive parents" She finally admitted, her eyes still focused on the details of the floor. "I ran away from them some time ago, and they've been looking for me. They aren't good people..." She continued unsure as to how her grandpa was digesting the situation.

"My dad had a very bad alcohol problem and took his frustrations out on us, because of his alcohol problem my mom used drugs. I don't belong here, but I'm not going back to them" The dark veins periodically pulsating through Mari's face suggest she too was addicted to her own power, unlike a person coming into her power unknowingly the Shadow Princess had been purposely abusing the chaos spectrum each time becoming more dependent on its ability to numb her.

No Caption Provided

"You and I have a lot in common" Maya's voice part interrupted them from the far side of the room. The Headmistress presence drew guilt from the young waker of shadows, but the Golden Goddess kept her hands up to prevent the teen from worrying herself anymore.

Information to be kept from Maricela, but Maya was well acquainted with the Liafadors in more than one universe. She was pulled to this universe by Mari's biological mother Catalina stripped of her ability to manipulate reality. She actually met Alexis' wife and Mari's grandmother Ziccarra on one occasion and all of the parties present shared a common enemy whether they knew it or not.

"Mr. Pettis, I'm sorry I couldn't be here to greet you in person, there are other situations that warrant my presence. I was just simply checking in to make sure Maricela--"

"Mari!" The teen hiss.

"Mari, was ok. If you have any question I'll be in the hallway."