The Academy 2.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@_araneae_: (want to meet up? Enigma tends to post every 7 to 10 days, so my schedule is open cuz of it)

James_Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_: good stuff. Ill time skip our meeting to after the class. Ill tag you

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superion_prime: "Alright, then that's that." Absently jabbing her fork downward, she realized then that her bowl was finally empty. Annnd that's that."Well, guess I'm done here. I gotta get back to my room now. Later, 'Scout.'" And with that, she gathered her things and stood up to leave.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0fac097137a
deactivated-5e0fac097137a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: "You went from being my servant to Mari's servant. I still win!"

AMAZON POWER

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazonian: I guess Oz has a feenin for da flava. I wonder what would happen if he were to ever lay eyes on Shield Maiden ;)

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_:

"Gigantor. There's a bit of Alex in you"

Katie's words soared at him like a punch, and Shawn rolled with it. "Nah", he smirked, the roguish charm of his eyes making light of her glare, "But there's a bit of Shawn in him". Though as he turned at the heel to stride on, he felt the firm tug on his shirt, and caught the nervous glint in her eye. "How forward of ya", Shawn teased, "Usually I'm the one who does the undressing". Yet as he lifted his foot to continue his stride, he felt the tug a second time and arched his brow. "Hmm. Well", he shrugged, "It's an interestin' power, and one that could go wrong in so many interestin' ways. Imagine", a chuckle escaped him, "You're with someone ya like and you touch their cheek. Might end up rippin' their damn face off".

Finally, the seconds swept by, Katie flashed a nervous smile, and her iron grip was no more, giving way to a flaring red in her cheeks. Catching her words and glimpsing at the rosiness in her cheeks, Shawn felt the wave of realization crash into his mind - and his smile wore a sympathetic curl. "Well, I apologize for startin' ya off with whiskey of all things. And with no ice. But I'll teach you".

Days later, the Celtic Gorilla stood at the door to Katie's room with the terrarium, microscope, and camera he'd managed. "Katie you there?". And the live spiders? Crawling inside a small box tucked under his arm.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_: @shawn_savage:@shanana (I need a timeline check, as I setup a post with Aranae. Is your last post (Celtic Gorilla) with Aranae happening before or after you going to the club with Mari?)

Ezra_Strix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Venilia sat there quietly, waiting for her digestive system to consume the pill. The liquid she poured onto the tablet was extracted from the Golden Apple of Discord. On the surface the mythical apple gleamed with King Midas's touch, spreading discord amongst those who witnessed it's outer beauty. When sliced in half, the exocarp of the fruit released a stench so vile, it was said to incapacitate Ceres herself.

When extracted for it's juices, the liquid was as black as the body of water that contaminated the River Styx. When consumed, it's toxic fluid negated the consumer's healing process. Her adopted-father warned her about making herself so vulnerable, but he did not have to bare the mental pain she bore daily. Her defensive response never changed, "Does Eris wrath remind you of your defeat by the hands of Wisdom?" That snarky remark always ended with her allowing him to batter her until she took the insult back.

As she patiently waited for the sorcerer to begin his lesson, her mouth mysteriously let out a yawn. Her eyes drooped slightly, hit with an overwhelming wave of drowsiness. In order for her to know the drugs worked, she needed the man to talk. Sitting back and waiting for class to begin did not sit well with the goddess, at least that's what she believed was responsible for how tired she felt. Not able to sit around any longer, the blond warrior rose from her seat once more. She was about to head for the door when she unexpectedly walked in.

No Caption Provided

Venilia froze, staring at her in wonder. It was the girl from the van, the dealer that sold her the pills. She wasn't expecting her to come to class, and take the threat literally. She would never ruin something that benefited her, plus the reputation and interaction with the dealer was intriguing. Swallowing down the saliva that consumed her mouth, the warrior immediately sat back down before she could notice. Her being here opened the opportunity for her to ruin her business in front of everyone, but only if the pills did not work.

The two only shared a short-lived moment before the smuggler glanced away, choosing to sit on the opposite side of the room. Despite the distance, their tables were perfectly aligned with each other. They both chose to sit in the back corner, avoiding the spotlight. The only distinction between them was their choice of fashion. The smuggler incorporated both goth and grunge in her outfit, creating a new expression in goth subculture. Her outfit screamed "You could look intimidating and fashionable at the same time."

Venilia wore a casual sweater and dark jeans, making her look completely simple today. Despite how ordinary she looked, her body still radiated with perfection. No make up, but skin natural and flawless. When she did dress up, her clothing was inspired by the fashion trend of the early 2000s and forward. She hated it, but Ares insisted she use her gift to her advantage. The more she glanced in the direction of the dealer, her heart fluttered. "Where were you?" The student in front of her, whoever he was, whispered. "Hm?" She responded, lost in thought and breath. Her attention was still focused on the girl, trying to understand why she never reacted to her aggression earlier.

No Caption Provided

It had to be the pill, those were the side effects of Apripiprazole. Snapping back to reality, she turned her head toward the fool who interrupted her thinking process. Sitting in front of her with a large grin plastered on his face, sat Will. The two haven't crossed paths since he jumped out that window, like a fool of course. "Why is that any of your business?" She whispered back, giving him a lion's scowl. This was the second time big bird tried to pry into her personal life. Mister Surreal turned around, finally answering Justin Timberlake in his early years questions about magic during battle.

Hearing the sorcerer speak made the goddess realize that learning magic was not her thing. It could have been the pills talking, or just how boring the class was. Her eyes began to experience muscle fatigue, draping ever more slightly. The last thing she saw before dozing off on the desk was the smuggler jotting down notes, and a man grinning at her from the door window. If anyone glanced outside the classroom, the man would NOT be there. He would just watch the blond amazon doze off peacefully, falling to the drugs in her system.

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_savage:

"Ah! Dammit..." Katie threw the needle bitterly on the desk. A red bud pored forth on her thumb, which she inserted into her mouth for several seconds until her pseudo-relief had been satisfied. Frustration mounting, she was in no hurry to pick the needle back up.

Swiping the silk from the desk, she held it up and examined the pattern, checking it against the sketch in her book. The sketch itself was as close as she could imagine to perfection, but the stitch she'd been trying to sew felt just off in all the worst places. How long had she been at it? It felt like forever. Well, this was as good a time for a break as any.

As if on cue, she felt a large body of mass with a familiar cadence (somewhat put-off today) near, and then stop by, her door. Katie hadn't learned exactly how to focus or dissociate, so the radar could be a real pain in the ass when she was trying to sleep or focus and crowds of students would overload her sensibilities, but it also ensured she could almost never be caught off-guard on the occasion someone might approach her room.

Still, even that didn't mean she could work miracles. She glanced around. Several more boxes had come in the days following her arrival - the fat man had delivered - but Katie'd hardly even begun to unpack. There was a soundboard on the windowsill and the lone wall decoration was a 24x36'' poster on the wall above the head of her bed. Otherwise, most of the boxes just ended up shoved in a corner. "Just a second!" she shouted over her shoulder, still staring at the mess.

Ah f%#& it. Things can't get much worse than chickening out the other day. Just keep your hands to yourself and roll with the punches.

The handle turned and Katie looked up at Shawn, somewhat surprised to see him carrying the things he'd promised. That entire ordeal came and went, slipping her mind for the most part, largely due to her lack of willingness to wait to get a handle on these things. School was gonna be tough, classes were starting, and she had to get started immediately if she were to improve quickly enough to make it. Still her face brightened at the sight of it all. "Hey, Gigantor. If I'm honest, I thought you'd either forget or decide you didn't care enough to follow through with what I asked. Sooo...thanks?" She then fell silent for a while, silently parsing the potential wordings so her next words wouldn't come across the wrong way. "D'you wanna...Okay, so, this isn't me..."Feck it. "Just come in and put it on the floor anywhere, then you can stick around or go if you want, whichever you prefer."

Hi_Voltage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Application

No Caption Provided

Title / Code Name: Hi-Voltage

Hometown: Draper, Utah

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde (normal) Brown (as Hi-Voltage)

Weight: 110 (normal) 145 (As HV)

Eye Color: Navy blue (normal) Electric blue (HV)

Height: 5'5" (normal) 5'11" (HV)

Super Power Origin: Mutant

Class Alignment/ Faculty: Diamond

Identity (Known or Unknown): Unknown

Known Aliases: The Voltaic Champion, Electrifying Hero, The Electric Star

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oohh, that's cool! I've always liked Mary Marvel's appearance [especially the black - I'm partial] and I've liked toying with the ideas of that kinda metamorphosis.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time for LW XI

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nostalgia, Hi-Voltage is back? Or was she here the whole time as another account lol ?

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury(: I would doubt KS would be top diamond if she was)

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1668  Edited By _Muse
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1670  Edited By _Muse
Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_: Kid Superion waves, smiling at her, "Later, Katherine. It was great meeting you. Good chat." He says, genuinely having enjoyed their time together but sorry to see her go.

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Bellulu enters the classroom, Kid Superion waves hi to her and smiles, but says nothing. Connor ignores the Celtic Gorilla, including Ozzy, and doesn't care when a few of the others leave, such as Venilia. When the Boy of Steel sees Juno furiously scribble down everything Mr. Surreal says, Kid Superion smirks, highly tempted to ask something in Spanish just to throw the girl off a little. But he decides not to be that mean, especially since she's so cute.

When Alex mentions football, Kid Superion's face clouds over in pain at the memory of the last time he played that game. He accidentally shattered every bone in that poor kid's shoulder because Nigh-Invulnerability is not exactly a power Connor can just shut off. So that means playing dangerous sports with others who don't share in Kid Superion's level of durability is out. He shakes his head at Alex, not liking the suggestion of football at all since he's afraid of hurting someone else. That poor kid Connor had hurt? He's going to be a cripple for life, which weighs heavily on the Boy of Steel and has ever since. Connor doesn't appreciate Alex's insults he throws Mari's way, but he says nothing. It's not his place.

Connor waves at Red Jay, another friend of his.

Unlike Juno, Kid Superion doesn't need to take notes thanks to his great memory. He logs everything that is being said into his memory, including the answer to his question. He's going to have to do some research on Mr. Surreal's answers later. As the teacher begins his lesson, using some kind of magic smoke to give the students a visual of what the lesson was about, Kid Superion thinks that maybe this class won't be so bad after all. Mr. Surreal is turning out to be a great teacher. Connor leans forward in his seat, completely taken in by the lesson. Then Connor jumps a bit, startled as a book suddenly appears on his desk. After examining it, he determines it's far too thin to contain over 3,000 pages but when he opens it, he reads at super-speed, every page before landing on page 3,694. This is where he stops, A bit boring, but some of it was fascinating! Liked the pictures too.

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oz dug his face into his hands the moment Mari left. His every being wanting to scream. He did only muffled by his aura field. There was anxiety as his heart raced. He was lost. Confused. With every moment though, with every breath he took, the feeling began to subside. He even noticed Ven walk enter the room...again @amazonian. He did not recall her actually leaving. He chalked it up to possible distraction. Any distraction was ended when a magical book appeared on his desk. He followed the mage's command @mister_surreal, rummaging through the pages of the entire book. For some reason, his desire had left him. It was an odd mental fog. Maybe it had something to do with the entity's attack he had endured. Another young woman entered who he had never met. @juno_fei To be honest, the entire room was filled with students. What the hell just happened?

Oz figured he wasn't in the correct mind to proceed, shifting his aura field to make a clone of himself. He gazed upon himself, wondering what was happening. His visage would be a good stand in. Interacting with the class as he would. If the mage would see through it then he figured he break for a bathroom break. If @red_jay was intuitive enough to figure it out, he probably would have figured he was cutting class. The others he had not interacted with. There was the speedster, but he had not actually met, though he seemed familiar. He left silently, his hands in his pockets as he glanced at the Amazon before he left. He noticed her gaze fixing on the other newbie across from her. She was up to something. Right now, he did not care. He was invisible to the world because he wanted to be. And with that, he left.

Hour later...

No Caption Provided

Oz awoke with a gasp, startled to see he was in his room.

You really need to stop doing that.

Oz turned, setting his view on his roommate. James. How long have Ive been here?

James rolled his eyes, as he got up to walk to the refrigerator, throwing Oz a bottle of water. I have no clue, Ozzy. You were here when I got here. I don't ask questions. Im just here. And when Im not Im not.

Oz got up to check himself in the mirror. Nothing happened? No one came looking for me?

James sat down on the couch, crossing his feet on the coffee table before him. Are you hoping for that hot blonde to show up who you said gave you a hickey, he chuckled.

Oz looked at James curiously, Did she?

No...but I wouldn't play shy quiet type for too long. James suggested.

What do you mean? Oz asked.

I mean if you dig the blonde with the icey heart than that's your business, but we both know you like her.

I do not like Ven. Oz said sternly at James.

James rolled his eyes, hitting the back of his head on the couch. Dude, you are the only one I know in this school that actually know that is her name. I once called her buffed up Elsa and you wanted to smack me. The faster you admit to it the faster you can make your move.

Oz glared at James at the suggestion. James could do nothing but laugh at the look. That's the look you gave me when I called her buffed up Elsa. I mean dude, you have dreams about the girl.

Shut up, Oz replied.

James placed his water down on the table, now looking firmly at Oz. How about Mari? There is something about her I dig myself.

Mari is the one that blew up the robot drop-ship, right?

Dude...James now wondering about his roommate and part-time friend. Do you need to go see the infirmary? I mean, for a person who has meta memory your memory recall really sucks right now. Im just a person that can turn invisible, so my thoughts mean nothing, but I would go get checked out. Or go talk to someone. Get out. Get some fresh air.

Oz pondered the suggestion, figuring he was correct. He never admitted it to him openly, but something was off. He put on his zipped sweater, I think you may be right. I need to get out of this place.

James simply waved. Its great to be of service. Ill be here when you get back. Or if Im not then Im not. Just remember not to enter if the sock is on the door knob.

Oz laughed, shaking his head at the suggestion.

Hey...if really don't want Mari or the Amazon how about you hook a room mate up. James shouted as he exited

I didn't hear you, Oz said as he shut the door. The hall was vacant as he made his way down the stairs. He was aligning his clothes when he crashed into something. Or someone. @_araneae_

Im sorry. Im totally sorry. Im Oz. And you are?

(Can anyone figure out what is going on with me and James? Or what movie I may have gotten this idea from? Im just curious. If so, PM me. Its important to PM if it involves James)

@lamartheslayer@superion_prime@_muse@shanana@shawn_savage@deci_bella

Avatar image for deactivated-634b05344f994
deactivated-634b05344f994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_muse:

No Caption Provided

Thea Prince will soon be starting her history class with the Diamonds soon, but that wouldn't be until Mr. Surreal's own class ends. For now, Thea roams the halls to see if any new students have arrived recently. She's not disappointed to find a young man with a trash bag. He's a face she does not recognize. The 5'11" vixen of an Amazon approaches the young teen with the warmest of smiles, looking at him with those sky blue eyes of hers with her glasses on down her nose. Then she pushes her glasses up with her index finger.

"You look hungry, am I right, young man?" Thea extends her hand out to him for a handshake, "I'm Ms. Prince, a member of the Faculty here. May I please ask what your name is?"

This man looks like he can fit in here and Thea wonders what his powers are as she waits for him to respond. She also wonders why he's holding a trash bag.

Alethea is a rather beautiful young woman who speaks with a Greek accent, but it's a variant that hasn't been heard in thousands of years. She carries herself differently than most. Mostly due to the fact that Thea was once royalty. An actual princess whose mother was a Queen.

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1675  Edited By Shawn_Savage

@red_jay: @amazonian: @red_jay: @ozzy_manueldiaz: @juno_fei: @mister_surreal:@superion_prime

Few forces were as malleable as magic. When commanded by the wise, it expanded the mind and shielded the soul. And when wielded by the wicked, it writ madness into reality. Shawn was raised by tales of the ancient magic wielded by warriors from the Heroic Age of Celtic myth. On his road to becoming the greatest fighter alive, he would heed every lesson Mister Surreal could teach him, for magic was a warrior's tool as much as a mage's. So as a book and it's pages flipped into existence atop his desk, Shawn felt his interest grow like a rising tide and turned the book to page 3,694 as instructed. His eyes glued to every written word with a focus sharper and cooler than any blade.

The cascading colors and lights showcasing events past and present had caught his eye, but the knowledge offered by his textbook had captured it, and the brawn of his brain flexed as he took in every bit of information with a quickness not humanly possible. Lifting his gaze from the book, the Celtic Gorilla glimpsed at Juno. She was the Academy's resident smuggler and someone whose services he'd already used. And were it not for her, few in the classroom'd have escaped the Order of Sancta Camisa. Greeting her with little more than a subtle glance and nod, Shawn's attention returned to Mister Surreal. "Not to keep throwing all these damn questions at you, but", Shawn paused, "How much do magical aids like wands, staffs and all dat other shi-", he stopped, holding the word back behind a smile of roguish charm, "How much do they matter to a spellcaster?".

"Do they turn a bad sorcerer into a good one? A good one into a great one?".

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_:

The glow on Katie's face and the glimmer in her eyes were not lost on him. Answering her awkward thanks with a smile, Shawn's eyes met hers with a subtle glint of amusement. Glancing past her to catch sight of the portrait on the wall, his interest piqued. There was no mistaking the stark colors and exotic flair. "A Jeff Hardy fan? Maybe if I drew like dat you'd see more personality in me art". Though as the teasing faded, the Celtic Gorilla moved the boxes into Katie's room and swept over the unpacked boxes lying all about. She'd yet to settle in, that much was clear. As were the sketch and silk pattern on her disk. Patterns, structures, those things he understood well. It was within the realm of his abilities to glimpse at the critical stress points of things.

Were those abilities more precise, perhaps he could one day be of help to Katie. But not today, not now. So as he strode back to her door and caught her words, he flashed her a smile that came most natural to him, one calm and of wicked flair. "I'll see ya around, Katie". Closing the door behind him, the Celtic Gorilla strode off.

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juno read through the textbook with intense fascination, an entire world of knowledge that she was immediately enamored with. So much potential, it almost felt unlike Juno to be this drawn to something. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that it somewhat felt hypnotic, reading all the symbols inside the tome. With a few rapid blinks, she snapped out of the learning trance, looking away from the book and lightly pinched the bridge of her nose, now having a headache.

The goth's next immediate thought was Venilia, and how she coldly stared at her upon walking in. Like a sniper peeking out of cover while under fire, she very carefully looked over at her, head hung low. The blond titan was fast asleep at her desk, no doubt from the pills that she gave her earlier. Juno didn't even realize that she was smiling while staring at the girl, admiring her sleeping beauty.

...Juneau. Joonoh. Juno. Finde mich. Me encontre. Tìm tôi. 找我. Find me.

Juno's head snapped forward, hearing a rasping voice that sounded like decay given speech. She looked around the room, seeing if anyone had heard it, but no one was none the wiser. Was it in her head? The dealer's breathing became shaky, closing her eyes to calm herself down. It didn't work, and the voice persisted.

Juno Beatrice Fei. Find me. FREE ME. FIND ME. FREE. ME.

She was about to scream, but something distracted her from doing that. It was the sound of violent scribbling on paper, taking a second to realize where it was coming from, her own hand. Sketched harshly in her note book was a staff of some sort, with everything the voice had rasped out also scratched into the paper, taking up every inch of sheet.

"..." Juno's eyes widened in a silent fright, quickly flipping the notebook over to a fresh page. Clearly shaken, she hunched over and slowly continued taking notes from the textbook.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@shawn_savage:

No Caption Provided

Beyond Chaos's verdant gaze, in a conundrum of ambient darkness; Mari could see them. Chaos' intentions with Shawn were a sadistic mind game. She wanted to show the Liafador just how powerful and confident the darkness could make her.

"That's funny..." She replied, head still tilted to the side her spellbinding eyes target locked on his.

"You had me to believe that you were a man of action, all I hear is words" She teased before darkness overtook her eyes. Chaos telekinetically moved Shawn from his standing position to her bed. "I'm a Ruby now, I got the action for the both of us" She said removing her top before slowly crawling to the bed stalking him like a lioness on the hunt with a gazelle in sight.

Internally

Mari screamed banging against any surface she could alert Shawn to the devious present of the Unversed being he was with, but it was to no avail. "This world has been connected" A voice boomed snagging the attention of the Blood Diamond. The darkness was suffocating, it was hard to make out what direction he came from, but finally, the being manifest before her.

"NO! I won't let you out!" Mari screamed the darkness swirling in her hands, but here in this world of darkness and mirrors, she could do nothing. The young Liafador charged the being, a futile effort; the woman's dark telekinetic powers overwhelmed Mari causing her body to violently skid across the ground.

"Eat a dick"

Her muscles spasmed as she tried to pull herself back to her feet. "Submit to the darkness" The being said hoisting the young Liafador by her head.

"Eat a dick..." She spat rebelliously. Mari didn't know most of her classmates, but she knew enough about them to know that these denizens of the dark could terrorize more than just the world if they were allowed to corrupt them. Especially Alex, someone that fast could do devastating work corrupted by the Chaos Spectrum.

"You'll have to kill me" Mari spat. "I'll make you wish you were dead" The being said trying to imbue dark memories into the mind of Blood Diamond.

At that moment the darkness was parted by So-So's voice screaming something about light. Then all hell broke loose.

Being dressed in white rose parted the darkness standing with Mari. She didn't recognize them, they weren't friends; however, their foe was the darkness that'd seized control of her body. On the surface, with Shawn the Dark Being Chaos would appear to be in pain, as internally a literal battle between light and darkness had begun.

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:
Chaos telekinetically moved Shawn from his standing position to her bed. "I'm a Ruby now, I got the action for the both of us" She said removing her top before slowly crawling to the bed stalking him like a lioness on the hunt with a gazelle in sight.
No Caption Provided

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juno_fei: (are you going full Nico Minoru with the staff angle?)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@juno_fei said:
@shanana said:
Chaos telekinetically moved Shawn from his standing position to her bed. "I'm a Ruby now, I got the action for the both of us" She said removing her top before slowly crawling to the bed stalking him like a lioness on the hunt with a gazelle in sight.
No Caption Provided

LMAO was waiting on it

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: (Essentially, yes. Think Nico if she was an Ace Smuggler on top of it.)

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:
@juno_fei said:
@shanana said:
No Caption Provided

LMAO was waiting on it

Reading that I was like :O

Avatar image for lebreau_liafador
Lebreau_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1685 Feral Nova  Moderator

Oh my gawd

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: That's not the worst post you've seen me write lol

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_savage:

Maybe if I drew like dat you'd see more personality in me art

Whether it was more due to the degree of self-consciousness already within her or the way he enunciated his dig, Katie found herself somewhat embarrassed by the observation. Or perhaps it was the actually-harmless implication of a narrow conception of what made good art on her behalf. But she was more than ready to roll with that punch. "Hey, I only know what you've told me. You wanna chance my mind, you gotta show me some art, with expression."

Her playful demeanor subsided slightly, however, when she caught him glancing at her work with the silk. "It's uuhh...still a new project. Lotta utility once I get good though.

"Later Gigantor!" she called behind him as he left, though her attention was already being pulled toward the implements he'd dropped off. The timing really couldn't have been more perfect. She was getting really fed up with web art for the time being.

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz:

Shawn's timing couldn't have been more perfect. That said, in hindsight it probably would've been better if Katie'd been more specific with her requests. Several spiders in a single enclosure...not the best idea. She'd spent the days since recouping her losses and scouring the city for discarded jars that could be used to keep some of her subjects. (Although at this rate her room was bound to become more of a weird girl's lab than a living space - Probably a good idea to unpack soon.)

During one of these return trips in particular, she'd packed a box with a host of tools, jars, books and other items of interest that should contribute to her study. As cumbersome as it all was, Katie could navigate the crowds well and most students had the wherewithal to keep from walking directly into her path. But this one sent a prickling tingle down her spine - "danger," mild but present. Stepping forward onto her right leg, Katie pivoted on her left and spun just narrowly out of his path, somehow managing to keep the contents from spilling out of the box.

"I'm sorry. I'm totally sorry. I'm Oz. And you are?"

Shifting her belongings to one side, she turned to get a look at the one who'd nearly hit her. Weird name. Either his parents were real characters, or he was. "Katherine," she answered, biting back a snarky reply. "No harm done, no big deal...uh, Oz." Fighting a laughing impulse, "Short for something else?"

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_:

Oz smiled at the gesture. It was a lot different than being chewed out by the Amazon. He was glad he didn't injure her, amazed she was able to hang onto her box firmly.

His name rolled off her mouth that sounded like a restraint laugh. He returned the smile, If I said my last name was Osborne would that make a difference?

He could do nothing but leak a small chuckle at the thought. Seriously though, Im Oz. Oz Diaz. Im from Spain. Im also a Ruby. In case you haven't heard we tend to run this place. Let me help you with that, he gestured to the box. Don't let the news out though that I helped you, he said in a whisper. I have a reputation here and I wouldn't want yours tarnished if it got out that I was helping you.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1690  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@maya_summers: Permission to have this alt in the Academy?

Title / Code Name: Micro-Man

Hometown: Valor City

Hair Color: Black

Weight: 147 lb

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5'8

Super Power Origin: Lab Accident

Class Alignment/ Faculty: Gem (Preferably)

Identity (Known or Unknown): Unknown

Known Aliases: The Shrinking Man, Bug Boy

No Caption Provided

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana:

"I'm a Ruby now, I got the action for the both of us"

Mari's voice rolled low with the certainty of a storm, though what followed was something Shawn didn't expect - not from her. The sparks that crackled between them had never been in doubt since they'd first laid eyes on each other, yet the initiative had always been the Celtic Gorilla's to wield. But now? As a telekinetic gust shoved him onto her bed and he caught the predatory glint of lust in Mari's eyes? Something in her had changed, and it was no clearer than when stood topless. Though as she crawled over him like a panther, she awakened something primal in Shawn. His hand gripped her rear with a possessive squeeze, and he crushed her lips with his own as he wrapped an arm round her waist.

He held her close, chest to chest, hips tilting against hers, and kissed her with an urgency that saw him flip her onto her back. He pulled her bottom lip between his teeth, and bit down with surging carnality. Though as he kissed a trail down her neck and pinned her wrists above her head, something - an omen perhaps - echoed in the back of his mind. Mari's skin felt unnaturally cold. So as Shawn pulled his face from her neck and the two met eyes, he glimpsed at the pain writhing on Mari's face. Something was wrong. Releasing her wrists and pulling back, he recalled what she'd once told him about her powers. The Chaos Spectrum. It had sent her to the medical ward before. That it could again be pulling at her mind and body weighed heavily in his mind.

Shawn's gaze narrowed, and as he loomed over her, he wore a mask of concern and suspicion. "Mari, look at you. You seem to be in pain. You sure you're alright?". And as his question sat in the air, Mari's reflection - pleading and screaming - flickered on the polished gold of his watch and rings. Shawn need only notice.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1692  Edited By ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:O :O :O :O :O

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll be teaching a course this week as Maya

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1696  Edited By _Muse
@warrior_angel said:

@_muse:

No Caption Provided

Thea Prince will soon be starting her history class with the Diamonds soon, but that wouldn't be until Mr. Surreal's own class ends. For now, Thea roams the halls to see if any new students have arrived recently. She's not disappointed to find a young man with a trash bag. He's a face she does not recognize. The 5'11" vixen of an Amazon approaches the young teen with the warmest of smiles, looking at him with those sky blue eyes of hers with her glasses on down her nose. Then she pushes her glasses up with her index finger.

"You look hungry, am I right, young man?" Thea extends her hand out to him for a handshake, "I'm Ms. Prince, a member of the Faculty here. May I please ask what your name is?"

This man looks like he can fit in here and Thea wonders what his powers are as she waits for him to respond. She also wonders why he's holding a trash bag.

Alethea is a rather beautiful young woman who speaks with a Greek accent, but it's a variant that hasn't been heard in thousands of years. She carries herself differently than most. Mostly due to the fact that Thea was once royalty. An actual princess whose mother was a Queen.

Jeremiah stopped his mosey through the dorms halls when he was greeted by one of his teacher's. She must be the faculty member currently on shift to sentry the students. "I'm...Jeremiah." he said exchanging an inquisitive glance at her. "How you know I was grabbing a bite? You a psychic? " Her teacher position may have heightened it, but she carried a dignified air to her and her thick accent suggested she was from a different country. Regardless Jeremiah did not like people sniffing around his head. The dormant electromagnetic energy coursing through him usually blocked telepathic intrusion. His eyes flashed an electric indigo for a brief moment as he dialed up his invisible EM field. He analyzed her, realizing she was taller than most women. "And where are you from Ms. Prince? Lenmos? Lesbos? Delos?" Bazz Junior pulled many books of Greek Mythology from the shelves of his old school library. Ms Prince gave him Greek vibes and reminded him of a modernized Artemis.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll be teaching a course this week as Maya

Kid Superion will take that course. ~_^

Juno_Fei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Oh! Make sure to send him Juno's way soon, he needs to pick up those parts!

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweetness on a Stick University - Redux.

I'd really hate to miss this.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juno_fei: Give me a few, I'll throw up a post for ya. ^_^