The Academy 2.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1351  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@perdidacardenal: I'm excited to see what everyones packing though. So-So I'm so glad you have a disfuncional family full of assassins who want to kill you. Cause this is gonna bring us all so much closer together...ahhh these are the bonds that form families..

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mister_surreal: @theengima:

Still frantically looking for someone to confide with, Oz's head rang out as if a canon was shot near his ear. As someone with psionic powers, he seemed sensitive to others with similar techniques ever since his days at the Orphan Program. This was no exception, as he knew instantly what it was, a passive communication like an invitation. With Oz though, it wasn't so passive. Visions of hallways and rooms began to fill his imagination. It had a familiar 'voice' to the call, as if he had known its messenger. He followed the calling, his hand still bracing the wound to see a younger kid with the mage he had encountered earlier.

Oz grinned, entering the room where the mage sat, I had a feeling it was you. I don't know who the kid is, but Im assuming he also is a Ruby? Oz nods his head at the kid. So whats this all about? He asked, waiting for his moment to ask for help

Remember one of the Ozs is real. The rest are illusions.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Academy Application

Title / Code Name: The Swindler

Hometown: Gothic City

Hair Color: Black

Weight: Normal 165 lbs Enhanced 189 lbs

Eye Color: Red

Height: Normal (5'9) Enhanced (6'1)

Super Power Origin: Magic, Mutant

Class Alignment/ Faculty Diamond

Identity: Unknown

Known Aliases:

No Caption Provided

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1354  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@ozzy_manueldiaz: @rey_king:

A few minutes would pass a the sorcerer waited patiently in his classroom for any student interested enough to take a look inside his classroom and and engage the magic user in a friendly conversation. Using the artifact around his neck, he could tell that this institution was definitely one of the most intriguing ones that anyone would come to in recent years, the students being the main reason why. Over the time that magic user had been utilizing the artifact strapped around his neck to extend his sight, he has witnessed several interactions of the students in the hallways of the school, some more pleasant than others. After he was finished with that, he came to the conclusion that these students were all in need so a higher level of guidance, especially his class of rubies. He would set down the item that he was using and begin planning the first lesson of his class, which was to come regardless of whether or not anyone came to his room before the cases began. Right as he began outlining the first segment of his classes lesson, he would see a student peak their head around the corner of the classroom door at the corner of his eye.

Hello?” Turning his head to the door, he would get a good look at the face of the first student to decide to come to his class. Studying his face, Surreal would take a good look at his facial features as he would frown in deep study as he gazed at the image of of his face. The boy looked quite youthful, likely no older than twelve years old as far as the sorcerer could tell. While he had seen the boy earlier, his vision of him was fairly limited compared to what he was now seeing in person. Deciding that it had been a good few seconds, he would smile warmly at the child and go from there, not wanting to discourage him from going into the room. “Hello, you may come in.” Shortly after giving him the invitation to come into the room, there would be yet another student that decided to get the passive notification that the sorcerer was allowing people to enter his classroom. This one had already gotten a good lock from the mage and was somewhat familiar with him after their brief encounter with the the teacher.

I had a feeling it was you. I don't know who the kid is, but I’m assuming he also is a Ruby. So what’s this all about?” Though Mister Surreal had seen enough at this point to know which classes that each student he has seen belonged in, he knew for a fact that the first one to enter was a ruby and he was already aware that the second, Oz, was indeed one as well. Regarding the psychic’s question, he could have simply told him that he wanted to chat with a few students, preferably some rubies so that he would begin the evaluation process. But for the sake of allowing the students to converse in the way that was organic, he would try to get them to interact with each other to gain answers rather than looking to himself. “Ask him to get the answer, I’m sure that he will tell you." You can call me Mister Surreal by the way, the current head instructor of the rubies.” The mage said as he pretended to go back to work.

(OOC: By the way, Mister Surreal wasn't using any means to invite anyone outside of leaving the door open :] )

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Be careful for what you wish for ;p

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rey_king said:

Academy Application

Title / Code Name: The Swindler

Hometown: Gothic City

Hair Color: Black

Weight: Normal 165 lbs Enhanced 189 lbs

Eye Color: Red

Height: Normal (5'9) Enhanced (6'1)

Super Power Origin: Magic, Mutant

Class Alignment/ Faculty Diamond

Identity: Unknown

Known Aliases:

No Caption Provided

Yay, another diamond!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1357 Feral Nova  Moderator

@rey_king: I thought you already had a character in the academy?

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazonian:

As expected, Amazonian replies with a clever answer and impressing Kid Superion because Venilia is keeping her cool when the Boy of Steel had fully expected her to explode in fury at him. And judging by what happened in the training simulation from earlier, it took less to make her angry. Venilia's questions about immigrants is valid, however, but to Connor that's not even the point. He tried and failed to get under her skin, but honestly that is just fine in his book. It means it's one less thing he has to worry about. But to answer her question, he keeps it nice and short, "Nope...just you." Keeping that smile, showing her that she hasn't gotten to him either so now they are even.

Then with her last statement about one of Kid Superion's so called 'boyfriends' calling him, Connor takes out his shades and looks Venilia in the eyes, stepping a bit closer to her, "At least I have 'boyfriends', as you put it, to call me." Then he puts on his shades, using his index finger to slide them up his nose. Again, that smile appears before he deliberately turns around and walks away. Kid Superion's statement hangs in the air with the implication that he has friends while she doesn't. Then he stops all of a sudden, turns around and states matter of factly, "With my enhanced senses, if I really I wanted to spy on you, I could have done it from hundreds of miles away without you ever knowing about it. And you think I'd be stupid enough to let myself get caught? Uh uh. Chew on that thought for a while." Connor winks, smirks and turns around to walk away not caring what kind of response he might get from her because as far as he's concerned, this conversation is over.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: @mister_surreal:

Do you know...
Do you know...

The room itself was interesting, it hand many trinket and gadgets, along with books about other things. He then noticed his teacher smiling at him, inviting him inside the room. He entered and it felt completely different from the rest of the school, much like the simulation, expect that it's not a simulation. There was then a teenager with long slick black hair, ask him what was happening. In reality, he didn't know, he was actually quite confused on what this room was supposed to be for. 'Was it for history? Not possibly, there wasn't any books that looked like it was for history. Was it Science? No test tubes or Periodic tables? Math? Absolutely NO numbers anywhere.' He continued to try and figure out what subject this was supposed to be until he turned to the teacher. He seemed busy in his work, so Albert decided to turn to the teenager.

"Do you know what this is suppose to be?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face, it was completely lost on him, and he seemed to be the only one that could help and wasn't busy. However, right after he asked he would begin to walk around the room. Touching the books and the mystical artifacts in front of him. The books he opened were filled with weird symbols and strange languages. Nothing he has ever seen before, the fact that this was unknown to him scared him a little.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: (OOC: I do...but this one is only in for a short period of time, hoping to accomplish his goal in a story...)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer:

"You were Kid Flash?" Connor asks, then hears Alex's response to that. At which, he smiles and gives a thumbs up, "Sounds good. In the meantime, I'll make a few upgrades to the ear pieces so you can listen in on police chatter in order to answer crimes before anyone else does, plus communicate with anyone using your frequency."

Kid Superion works on that when and if Alex goes to get the chemicals. Whenever Alex gets back, Connor helps him out with that cool ring and bathing the new suit in those chemicals. Kid Superion adds a bit of nanotech to the suit, he explains why, "That way, this nanotech will slowly repair your suit in mere hours. This way, you'll never have to make another."

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1362  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@rey_king said:

@feral_nova: (OOC: I do...but this one is only in for a short period of time, hoping to accomplish his goal in a story...)

Might want to talk to sha about it in PM because as far as I know, her "no secondary account unless spoke to me about" thing is still in effect.

Rey_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deci_Bella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: There need to be more female Diamonds...I don't think Bella will be able to handle all the Testosterone by herself XDD

She's asexual dawg ^^

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Classic team/locale set-up Sha!

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classic team/locale set-up Sha!

But it's missing you!

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: @rey_king:

Hey, kid Oz raised his voice as he was walking around the room You sure you are allowed to look at those items? You could wind up possessed. That would be a shame too, especially since you are about...what? Nine? Ten? Like do you even use deodorant yet?

He looked at the mage. The kid isn't going to unlock release the Four Horsemen or some fire breathing dragon if he continues? He walked over to the mage to a distance of a whisper. When we get the chance, can I talk with you?

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: ooc: are we continuing after I vanished from the video feed? Im waiting for your reply if so

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: Sorry about that, I’ve been occupied but I’m free now, so I’ll get on it

Avatar image for addison_hopewell
Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to drop a Mari post

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, was I outta commission that long? Jesus.

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_:

Seeing those arms cross and that slight smirk appear on her face, Kid Superion is satisfied that it looks like he's successfully broken the ice between them as she seems a bit more relaxed around him. The more they talk, the more Connor likes Katie as a possible friend. He hopes they do eventually become friends.

She listens to Shirley Bassey?! She's awesome! Kid Superion thinks, even though Shirley is in her late 80's now, she has a beautiful voice. About half of her songs Kid Superion does not like, but the other half he either thinks are okay or are pretty cool. Turns out, he has surprising tastes. So if she sings a Bassey song every time one of the Diamonds are around, he doesn't mind...unless Katie has a terrible singing voice. Then that would be...bad.

But it's Katie's last question that makes Connor respond more to that then to make a comment about some singer who is long past her prime. He detects the frustration in Katie's voice, at least to him it sounds like it. Maybe a touch of annoyance is there too. Connor can sympathize. "In my experience, it doesn't matter how you look or act. Some people will judge you simply because it's their nature to be jerks as well as trolls. They have such low self esteem, they feel a certain amount of power by putting down others in order to make themselves feel superior, especially if those jerks get reaction out of you. Me? I prefer getting to know someone first before I make any sort of assessment about them. I may be a Diamond, you may be a Ruby, but that's not what defines us. Those are just barriers. As far as I'm concerned, we're all in the same Academy trying to learn how to be responsible with our powers and how to use them better. That puts us all in the same boat. So if some jerk wants to think he's better than everyone else and typecast any of us in certain roles, he or she is just embarrassing themselves."

Katie squinted, considering his words a moment. His intent seemed clear - he was offering a friendly reassurance - but she almost couldn't help herself. "Maybe," she said with a passive shrug. "Or," leaning in, interest in her own ideas mounting, "there's more to it. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice sentiment," she said between chews, covering her mouth with her hand. "But a bit oversimplified, don'tcha think?

"I'm not talking about the studentsI could hardly give a damn if I ever got to know most of them. But it's a pretty broad brush you just painted with there. It's bound to miss something." And she retreated back into her head, raising a finger to sign "give me a moment."

"It's just a fun thought. I only know like three students here not including you so I don't know how much is just kids throwing shade and how much is legit, but what if we just don't know how we're being grouped? I mean I don't have any evidence but it seems more likely there's some method, and we just don't know it, than just 'the teachers want to feel superior to the students.' Pretty sure that base is covered when they sign on as teachers and we're enrolled as students. It's inherent!" she said with a self-satisfied smile.

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn_savage:

Bottles bumped and clanked against one another as Katie accepted them into her arms and closed the coat over them. For about half a minute she shifted uncomfortably in place, trying to find a comfortable position to hold the package in against her body. Finally settling on something mostly workable, she held her left arm tight to her side and began shuffling in awkward little steps toward the front entrance.

"Not sure how much I trust your assessment there, but fair enough. I'll grant you benefit of the doubt on the grounds of seniority, but if we get in trouble because of a Gem then it's all on you." She spoke with certainty despite knowing there was no way to enforce her conditions. Even if Shawn was on-board, if she was caught in the halls with the goods, the trouble would fall on her at least just as much. But Katie wore the veneer of confidence as well as anyone else.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ozzy_manueldiaz: @rey_king:

The mage would simply be at his desk, going back to the work that he had originally began working on moments before the two young men decided to allow their curiosity to get them to take a step inside of the sorcerer’s classroom, keeping a close eye on both of them. He noticed that the younger one had taken some interest in the objects in the environment, something that the sorcerer was indeed fond of. Those whose curiosity went to the extent where they would actively go to seek out information was something that the sorcerer believed were some of the traits good student, but he would simply keep watching until he believed that he should interject into the conversation.The kid isn't going to unlock release the Four Horsemen or some fire breathing dragon if he continues? It was then that the magical teacher would look up from his work to address Oz’s won inquires, the turning his eyes to hi as he would keep up the gentle smile that he had maintained since he has given the first student permission to enter the room.

No, there isn’t anything like that here. After all, what kind of teacher would that make me he if I brought such volatile items into my classroom with such facile access?” The teacher had a feeling that Oz was simply using an exaggerated statement in order to make a point about the strange objects that the room held, but it was within a the sorcerer’s nature to ask these types of questions especially when they had originated from one of his students. “When we get the chance, can I talk with you?” He would look back up at the physic with a more thoughtful glimmer in his gaze as his smile subsided and his brow would protrude from his forehead as he looked at him once more. “Of course, but that will have to wait if the student before you has anyquestions." The small smile on Surreal’s face would return as he turned to look at the other much younger student in the classroom, having his gaze study him with another mound of great intensity. “Do you have any that you would like to ask me?” The sorcerer would say as his visage would stay frozen.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1379  Edited By shield-maiden

Ven is going to be late to class! T_T *Coughs, Coughs* Kid Superion's fault :P

_Muse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1380  Edited By _Muse

Academy Application

No Caption Provided

Title / Code Name: N/A

Hometown: New Orleans, Lousiana

Hair Color: Pecan

Weight: 180

Eye Color: Bistre

Height: 6'1

Super Power Origin: Genetic

Class Alignment/ Faculty: Neutral Good

Identity (Known or Unknown): Unknown/Obscure

Known Aliases: Bazz Junior, Jeremy, Miah, Baz' Boy

Preferred Class: Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_:

Why do I get the distinct feeling she's trying to poke holes through my explanation and outdo me? Since when has this become a competition? Kid Superion thinks, the fighter in him bubbling to the surface. He listens to her, though, waiting for her to finish what she is saying. Once she is, then it's clear that neither one has managed to up the other since, in his own personal opinion, both are correct. What both have said makes sense to him, but he also didn't know Katie was looking for a more precise answer instead of a broad one.

A genuine smile tugs at the corners of Connor's handsome face. If this is some kind of unwritten competition between them then he is highly tempted to let her win right now and at this very moment. But what would be the point in giving up so easily? She needs to earn her victory. Now it's his turn as his hands go up in a helpless wave, "Too true. I suppose what I just said can be applied to those who have been here longer."

But then Kid Superion adds, "Those with experience will tend to think they are better than newbies, especially if they happen to have the experience. Not everyone is like that because it really depends on the person. For a newbie just coming on, we're simply not going to have all the answers, so that leaves only one thing. We must learn."

Kid Superion's turn to have a self satisfied smile of his own, Let's see her poke holes in that one!

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(real Oz waits by phone waiting for Ven to call. Still waiting)

No Caption Provided

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: (I know. As you might have noticed. All my alts are posting today. Working on it now)

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for addison_hopewell
Addison_Hopewell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_muse: Will add you tommorrow

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1387  Edited By _Araneae_

@superion_prime:

Katie's expression shifted several times rapidly between a vague recognition and mild confusion. She'd read something in his face, aware that he was mimicking her to some degree, but the "competition" Connor was perceiving slipped completely by her. But like snark was a second language to her, even unknowingly she couldn't help responding in turn. Twisting her face into an exaggerated expression of mock-surprise, she slapped her hands to her cheeks and exclaimed, "What!? You mean some students with experience will think they're better than us and some won't? Insane!" That threw her into a fit of laughter.

"I dunno know who's been around for what length of time," she said, shaking her head as she regained her bearings. "Except that Gigan—uh, Shawn, apparently got here late just like I did. Not surprising though." Shrugging,"Get a ton of people with powers gathered in a place, you're asking for trouble. Teenage boys and girls? Forget about it. Tell all these same people they're gonna be responsible for the future? Any one of those is gonna have egos raring to go. All of them together? Only a matter of time. Mark my words, someone's gonna end up dead or as-good-as-it by the end of the year. Like Harry Potter, but without all the magic."

Shawn_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_:

It was an awkward sight, to see one so small in a jacket so large. And it was a sight made no less cumbersome by the clanking bottles Katie held. The amusement Shawn drew from the sight pulled his mouth into a smirk, and his head into a shake. "Don't worry, I'll take one for the two of us", he assured, his stride soon coming to a stop as he eyed the school entrance up and down. "Funk it", he decided, surrendering to a daring impulse as he grabbed her by the hand and led her to the left side of the Academy building. With a glance up it's wall, the Celtic Gorilla caught sight of the Gem balcony. "You're free to get upset about this later, but there are no security cameras this side, and I'd much rather do this then risk a nosy Diamond askin' ya about the jacket, or worse, wantin' to join us".

Taking the plastic bag from her, Shawn moved like a gale force, sweeping her into his arm and leaping onto the balcony in a fell swoop. The athleticism as they soared through the night air was otherworldly, and the balance as he landed - supernatural. There, he'd pull on the balcony, feel the lock at work, and snap it with a subtle tug. "If anyone asks, I can't control me powers yet", he shrugged, pulling the door open and closing it shut once they were both inside. Tossing the umbrella on the nearby couch, he shed his coat and turned round to meet Katie's eyes. "Since we're drinking without ice, I'll let you choose a drinkin' game for us".

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kieran_wilshere
Kieran_Wilshere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0fac097137a
deactivated-5e0fac097137a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beeping right next to her bed, an alarm vibrated against the nightstand. Groaning with despair and exhaustion, the blond amazon balled her hand into a fist and brought it down on the alarm clock, smashing it to pieces. It's been three days since she received sleep, and now an invention of the smith god was trying to rob her of it. Ever since Ares withheld his plan from her, the voices in her head increased.

They deprived her of sleep, making her more aggressive than usual. She took pills to combat the voices when they spiraled, but after taking way too many, she ran out. Placing her thick sheets over her face, she groaned at the thought of being awake. Once she was up, it was hard for her to fall back asleep. Pulling the blanket from her face, her vibrant blue eyes stared into the ceiling.

She wanted nothing more than to be with her creator, conquering other planets. Instead, she was stuck here for reasons that were still foreign to her. Flinging the sheets from her body, she sat up from the bed with a grouchy expression on her face. Glancing around, her eyes caught a note right by her door. "Again?" She complained, rising from the mattress. "Who keeps sliding notes under my door? I swear if it's Ozzy." The blond amazon grumbled, approaching the note.

Picking up the written note from the floor, it read. "Wake up, unless you want to be late for class." Venilia crumbled the piece of paper and tossed it aside. She did not know who was trying to be her mother, but she was going to stab whoever it was. She glanced back at the destroyed alarm, remembering why she bought it in the first place. It was to remind her that today was the first day of class, which she dreaded. Removing her sports bra and Calvin Klein shorts, the imperfect goddess hopped into the shower.

She did not care about being late to class, her teacher could wait. All she cared about was trying to figure out her purpose here, maybe even start converting people to see the truth about this world. Taking a long shower, the amazonian goddess hopped out and began to dry herself. She wondered who her mentor was here, not that she would profess him as one. She was just curious on what he could possibly teach her that she didn't know.

After drying herself completely, she put on a clean sport's bra and some undies. Exiting the bathroom, she approached her wardrobe and opened the double doors. On the bottom shelf, a black bag called to her. Inside were the armor plates of rage, pleading to be soaked in the blood of their enemies. To the left, her golden lasso radiated with fear and agony.

No Caption Provided

Instead of grabbing the weapons of destruction, she grabbed a black sweater with the word "Academy" imprinted in the front. Slipping into dark jeans and converses, the blond goddess added the final touches to her look by wrapping her hair in a loose ponytail. For someone who looked so casual, beauty radiated off of her skin. No matter how much she tried to drown out the allurement, her face just glistened with the blessing of Venus. She learned to use it to her advantage, but she hated it.

Exiting her room, the amazonian walked the halls of the third floor. She did not see Ozzy around, but she would do an occasional glance over her shoulder to see if he was spying on her. He must've slept in like her, or he was already in class. Not that she cared. Ever since the confrontation between her and Connor, she stopped talking to the illusionist. She discovered he never followed her out the club, which made her believe he decided to party with those kids. He chose them over serving her, breaking their deal.

No one has seen, heard, or talked to her in three days. She locked herself in her room, deciding what course of action she would take against the illusionist. Turning the corner, the blond clone reached a door where the class was being held. Taking a deep breath, she turned the knob and entered the classroom. Inside stood Ozzy, a kid she never met, and a man with a funny looking beard and cape. She glanced at the illusionist briefly, but quickly darted back to the man with the cape. She figured he would be her "mentor," which she found laughable. What could he possibly teach me, how to be a hero? Ven grabbed a water bottle on the table next her, and approached a random desk. She did not care whose water bottle it was, it was now hers. "Do we have to be here?" She asked, instead of explaining why she was late.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s time to get this Mari ball rolling ?

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1395  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

The beam of sunlight that hit Alex's face in the morning pissed him off like no other. It was right in his face...like it was taunting him..with an irritated growl and a flick of his fingers at superspeed he created a gust of wind that shut the curtains. With a groan he'd sit up in his bed and bang his skull lightly against his bedpost. He had only gone to one year of High School and that was his sophomore year. Raysh had been insistent on him blending in...That hadn't worked... So far it had been all fun and games with everyone else but now that classes were starting...He was a little worried that he wouldn't be good at all the subjects. Alex was a genius; hell maybe even a super genius, but these classes were for superhumans or aliens or whatever. Alex didn't discriminate when it came to being human, atlantean, globulean, you know. There was somethin' for everythin' and everyone was special in their own way. I mean; his first class was magic how exactly do you prepare for that?!

No Caption Provided

If Alex thought there was even a small chance Diagon Alley existed he would've hauled a$$ all the way there and bought every single thing in that shop. Or a least a wand. Alex was so unprepared that he laughed at himself inwardly. God you're such a loser West. Get the Hell up and go take a shower. Having enough of banging his head on the wall he slid off of his bed and walked into the shower getting undressed he would look at the various scars on his body with a tilt of his head. Then he'd walk in the shower and stand there; feeling the hot water steam across his body as he relaxed. After turning the water off he ran into his room and began pulling on his pants, then he'd go over and look through the rest of his closet for a shirt, he didn't know if he wanted to go with the boy next door look everyday. That so wasn't who he was, he would grab his letterman and look at it with contempt. Deciding to actually be himself today he'd grab a simple blue shirt and thow it on. He'd comb his hair and then he'd walk to class. That's when he'd look at the clock and see that he was horribly late. "F*******ck...." He'd grab his stuff and bolt out of his room shutting his door. He wasn't that worried about it, he could always use the typical speedster excuses. Dashing through the school he'd nudge the other students aside as he opened the door to his first class. Then he saw who his teacher was, the blue garb, red cloak, the Eye and his books crashed to the ground. "U-Uncle Matt?!" He was so surprised that his next excuse made him feel like such a moron he would be completely ok with Venilia making fun of him for it. He'd look at the Wizard and say in a shocked tone. "Sorry I'm late..." He'd take a short moment to think of an excuse..A genius FOOLPROOF excuse "My stuff got lost in the Speed....Foooorce..."

No Caption Provided

He said this part with complete uncertainty, like he didn't even know if it's true. Yeah, great f*cking excuse West. He felt like his mind was shaking it's head at him You're a f*cking scholar West a round of applause for being the Stupidest Man Alive... Eyes down he'd pick up his books and walk over to sit next to Venilia after assessing his options which were Ozzy and a little kid. He'd cross his arms and look at her "Yeah, I don't wanna be here either" Throwing a glance at his Uncle he'd shake his head. He didn't want to be here because he didn't want his Uncle asking questions. He'd look at her with a raised eyebrow "So your equipment is magic right? But do you know how to do magic?"

@mister_surreal: @ozzy_manueldiaz: @amazonian:@theengima:

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1396  Edited By Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s time to get this Mari ball rolling ?

I like Mari, you play her well. ~_^

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1398  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@mister_surreal: I just wanted to use that line XDD, I'mma start using that excuse when Alex starts interning as a CSI "Yeah sorry I'm late...I left my badge in the Speed Force...")

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1399  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@lamartheslayer: Lol. But seriously, how would Surreal know who Alex is? That kind of throws off the rp :/ I guess I could just use the "I sensed a disturbance in the school and I have been watching you for some time" explanation.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: (Oh it's not the fact that YOU know about me. It's the fact that I know about YOU. And I did walk in drop my books and say "Uncle Matt" which would raise some questions)