The Academy 2.0

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#751  Edited By ParagonxXx

@robert_harrow: Hehe, sorry, couldn't help myself. ~_^

*Red eyes glow in the dark as Robert opens the long abandoned air hanger. Then a white rabid dog pops out growling and barking, attacking him*
*Red eyes glow in the dark as Robert opens the long abandoned air hanger. Then a white rabid dog pops out growling and barking, attacking him*

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming It's my turn for all my interactions

Forest_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for a delay in interaction responses. Been a lil busy. Will have a lil thing up today.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#754  Edited By ParagonxXx

@forest_girl: Not a problem, Forest Girl (Kid Superion's main here). I look forward to it. I really like your character. ^_^

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Actually, me and Neo are waiting for Mr. Surreal with our interaction. ~_^

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0fac097137a
deactivated-5e0fac097137a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was like she grabbed Jupiter's thunderbolt - Venilia jerked forward, almost slamming her face into the headmistress door, as she felt something firm graze her plump. The muscles that circled around her eyes were in a state of electrical shock - they were wide open with astonishment. He did not, her voice echoed throughout the chambers of her brain in disbelief. It had to be his hand because he was standing beside her, not behind. If it were anything else, she felt bad if he ever decided to settle down with a woman.

Her static-like eyes slowly moved with her head in his direction. She needed to confirm that he was still beside her, so she wouldn't have to inflict more damage to his person. The imperfect goddess could hear Maya and other adults talking inside about individual classes, but her mind refused to process what they were planning, due to how stunned she was. If the external opening of her ear was blocked by anything, it would be the blood flow rushing to her ears. All she could hear is thumping in sync with her beating heart.

No Caption Provided

"You did not just touch my a**, right?" She asked through her teeth. Her voice was low, but intimidating enough to make any ordinary boy shrink in size. The blood vessels in her face enlarged, causing her fair olive skin to flush with anger. There was a part of her that was afraid of becoming an electromagnetic pulse again, but she was too offended to care. A male had the audacity to touch her butt, HER butt. What enraged her even more was the fact that it was the same guy who had done nothing but gave her trouble since Ares forcefully enrolled her here.

Did he not know his place as a male? She was raised an amazon, which made her inferior to him and every male on this planet. Despite contrary belief, the amazons were not anti-man. While they themselves could not become members of the scattered tribe, they were still used for specific purposes, such as mating and slavery. She did NOT want to mate with Ozzy. The amazons were also not the Sisters of Diana, who despised males all together.

Her nose flared and her eyes squinted with rage. If there was a mirror in front of her, she would exactly look like her adopted-father when he snarled at her with his glowing blood red eyes. Her hand balled into a fist. She wanted nothing more but to punch his head right off his body, but the voices coming from the headmistress office made her hesitate. Venilia allowing her mind to temper her emotions was a rare occurrence. She wanted to erupt like one of Vulcan's forges, but her mind continued to berate her for putting her interest over the Imperium. The voices of the children returned, causing her to shake her head briefly.

No Caption Provided

If Ares' plan would help her and the goals of the Imperium, she couldn't get herself expelled for punching the head off of someone she hated so much - though she couldn't allow him to get away with touching her either. That's when it dawned on her, and a mischievous smirk stretched across her lip. "You're totally finished," She laughed quietly, placing her hand gently on his shoulder. "You will become my servant, or...I will get you expelled." The imperfect goddess quirked her eyebrow amusingly, and placed her hand quietly on the door to Maya's office to show him how serious she was. The tables were turned, and now it was her turn to torment him. She wouldn't do anything that would kill him or get her in trouble, but he had to do everything she asked. "Do we have a deal?"

@ozzy_manueldiaz

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#757 Feral Nova  Moderator

I'm shocked she didn't kick him in the balls with the velocity to launch him into space

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: HEY I have the term "Velocity" copyrighted...$2.00 everytime you say it...pay up.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760 Feral Nova  Moderator

@feral_nova: HEY I have the term "Velocity" copyrighted...$2.00 everytime you say it...pay up.

How about I don't ban you instead :P

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: *Sigh* Moderators...XD. You win this time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ce81e6bb1d44
deactivated-5ce81e6bb1d44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Academy Application

No Caption Provided

Title / Code Name: Gokan

Hometown:Metro City/Planet Ciscero

Hair Color: Black, Changes during transformations

Weight:157 llbs

Eye Color:Black, Varies on Transformations

Height:6'2

Super Power Origin:Alien/Saijan

Class Alignment: Um Diamond or Gem, I didn't think it would matter since all the Classes have 4 members each

Identity (Known or Unknown) Known

Known Aliases:Gokan

Thought I'd put this here while I wait.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_swordsman_:@warrior_angel: @maya_summers:

Once he was finished with explaining his thoughts on what they should for the challenges that the students would face, Mister Surreal would find himself rather pleased with the words that flowed so softly from his mouth, almost displaying a proud look on his face that would break his normally stoic appearance. Just as he was about to let loose an even larger grin, his facial transformation would be interrupted by Neo, having no doubt to give their thoughts on what they believed was the right course of action. Planning on taking his opinion into account, the mage would politely listen to what this person had to say. The other person spoke at length about the flaws of both arguments and explained why neither would work, using the explanation that they still needed to learn more about the students' personalities as well as their abilities before running trials.

The sorcerer would have his mouth slowly recede back into the blank expression that he would normally wear on his face, without even realizing what had been happening to him. His head would turn back to its original position as he would turn back into the grove of his chair, his eyes changing positions in direction back and forth as he allowed the words of the Swordsman to sink in. After letting it rattle around in his head for a good couple of seconds, the magic user could only see the logic and clear analytical thinking that went into Neo's idea, creating a mixed feeling of respect and disappointment. While he wanted what was best for each of the students in the Academy, he couldn't shake the feeling that he could have done so much better with his time to share his thoughts if he had simply taken a moment to step back and looked at the situation as a whole.

Now going back to most powerful voice in the room, Surreal's eye would turn back to Maya as the deciding vote. He listened as she explained her thoughts of all of this and what her ultimate decision would be in regards to how all ideas brought up could be used, prompting a nod of agreement to come from the sorcerer once she had finished with that section of her feedback. Once everything was all said and done, Matthew would simply put on a slight grin as he responded to her final statement. "Of course, I can wait."

Sorry about this post taking ages. I appreciate how patient you all have been.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#764  Edited By Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

@amazonian: The look on her face made Oz feel uneasy. He had always seen the look of anger shape her face but this one was more dubious. More calculated. Her hand bracing his shoulder a way to show comfort in exerting dominance. Her wicked laugh would be etched in his memory as much as the soft ripple he felt when his hand collided with her backside.

Oz's eyes opened with disgust at the suggestion of servitude. His face now red with anger. The Amazon morphed into a witch before his eyes. It was her fault not having control of her powers and this is what he was offered. It would have been better if she punched him in the face. Her grabbing the head mistress door showing how far she would go just showing how venomous this woman could be.

We have a deal. He said hesitantly...but this deal stays between the two of us.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0fac097137a
deactivated-5e0fac097137a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-634b038e2fe89
deactivated-634b038e2fe89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768  Edited By shield-maiden
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

The blood diamond nodded at his assumption that perhaps she knew herself a little bit better. Maybe she did; she wasn't at all super excited to show anyone her abilities like the rest of her classmates seemed to be.

"Well, I'd say the fact that you've gotten me to say more than two words to you is a start" She replied in regards to the differences between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. She legit didn't know there was a difference. Floating around the cafeteria Mari picked up some chicken breast, yellow rice, asparagus with butter; and lastly a Sunkist soda. Mari really liked orange soda.

She couldn't help but cackle at the thought of visiting Colombia, It wasn't his fault she was sure he didn't know anything about her so she waited until they'd taken their seats to enlighten him on her Colombian Citizenship. "So, I was born in a whorehouse in Colombia. So no, I don't think I'll be going to visit anytime soon. I was put up for adoption, and this family living in America took me in. Wasn't bad at first, let's just say you can really tell the effects drugs have on corporate America. Recently, I ran away from them and manage to find my real mother. Still no word on my dad though.

She realized she was giving him way more information than he asked for, taking a bite of her food; she fix her eyes on him again before wondering a bit about him.

"So...your scars? How'd you get them?"

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: If I have a question or two [hopefully just two at the most], which account of yours should I PM?

Avatar image for deactivated-60313440da239
deactivated-60313440da239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rosso said:

@shanana: If I have a question or two [hopefully just two at the most], which account of yours should I PM?

Well I'm currently on this one. But to be sure just include my Catalina account

_Araneae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Academy Application

Title/Code Name: Araneae

Hometown: Ethusalia, California

Hair Color: Blonde

Weight: 124 lbs

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'4"

Super Power Origin: Mutation

Class Alignment: Ruby

Identity: Unknown

Known Aliases: None

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd325583dd6e
deactivated-5cd325583dd6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Academy Application

No Caption Provided

Title / Code Name:Inferno

Hometown: Metro City

Hair Color: Black

Weight:156 llbs

Eye Color: Brown

Height:5'8

Super Power Origin: Nuclear Accident

Class Alignment: Gem

Identity: Unknown

Known Aliases:The Blaze, The Nuclear Boy.

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd325583dd6e
deactivated-5cd325583dd6e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robert_Harrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60313440da239
deactivated-60313440da239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"Oh right, superhuman" X spat as her kick seemingly did nothing to damage the Celtic Gorilla. The Platinum Assassin release a smirk, it was one of realization. She physically couldn't damage Shawn, his superhuman-physiology wouldn't allow her to inflict any substantial damage to him.

Though the Platinum Assassin's discipline did not cover hand to hand combat, the Lethal Weapon Program did provide a rather cruel regimen of reflexive exercises simply put, X was quicker than she looked.

Shawn's first of Shawns two strikes lashed out in her direction, regardless of what he intended to do the Programmed Assassin slightly stepped back her eyebrow arching in thought. 'He knew that wasn't going to land' she thought immediately trying to piece together the rest of the puzzle. Each time he moved, lashing out with a strike, she moved too backward. Keeping her hands up to thwart any strike that might come sailing into her range.

Boom, it was like she could almost feel it--his powerful left hook came gliding towards the side of her face. The Platinum Assassin once again evaded this time sidestepping horizontally to kill any sort of pattern she might've developed with his faux strikes.

But as she settled into her new position the Celtic Gorilla was already bearing down on her. His right hand came blast through the space between them, but it was that sustained left hook that came reeling across making contact with her chin that spell the end. It hurt, and she could tell he was being reasonable for fighting someone with more synergy based abilities. The blow left her rattled a stumbling, but her useful healing factor immediately came into play replenishing the damaged tissue almost instantly, but it wouldn't matter his third left hook followed dropping the Platinum Princess to the ground unconscious but only for a couple of moments. "W-well..." She said stirring from her downed position. "I know not to get on your bad side"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: *Sighs* Pretty pleeeease? XD I only have like 2 alts and I'm going to start maining August hardcore XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: *Sighs* Pretty pleeeease? XD I only have like 2 alts and I'm going to start maining August hardcore XD

It's not really the ALT that's the problem it's the OP characters we have already. Don't get me wrong, I have one but I'm not about to flood the Academy with characters that are stronger than superman

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Oh yeah I'v already got that covered. Alex is depowered a lot by now because he has a heart condition and August can't mutate organic things and he's really not that physically strong. And even using advanced strength is dangerous to him XD I don't like super Op characters either so I try and find loopholes to depower them but still keep them cool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador: Oh yeah I'v already got that covered. Alex is depowered a lot by now because he has a heart condition and August can't mutate organic things and he's really not that physically strong. And even using advanced strength is dangerous to him XD I don't like super Op characters either so I try and find loopholes to depower them but still keep them cool.

PM me we can talk about it

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787 Feral Nova  Moderator

I don't like super Op characters either so I try and find loopholes to depower them but still keep them cool.

No Caption Provided

I don’t believe you

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: *Cries* W-Why not? Lol, The only time Alex is actually powerful is in the Non-Canon threads lmao, hold on.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex's heart began to ache and blood began to pour from his nose. Got to keep it up....can't slow down! So he kept going....Dumping the body in the water he turned and ran back to the docks as fast as he was able to when the bomb detonated under the water and a huge wave water came after Alex. He had no choice but to push through the pain

Alex hit the water like a cannon and refused to slow down, he felt the water under his feet, and he was refusing to let his body lose speed, This is not how he wanted to die, And Alex had no time to let his stupid condition let that happen. He saw the docks and he made a beeline right for it, jumping on the docks his legs gave out and he rolled at insane speeds crashing into a few containers. He looked up weakly and saw Red Jay and someone else he didn't know....wait...he did know him..the Red Reaver. Alex's vision swam in and out of focus and he felt like throwing up some blood.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova:

Well Alex was getting ready to leave when the giant f*cking ROBOT started coming out and shooting everybody, Alex groaned in annoyance as he had to roll out of the way to avoid being shot. There was only so much Alex could do at the moment since he was still recovering from the exertion of running the bomb out of the city. The Red Reaver obviously doesn't like anybody. He's the obvious loner who doesn't like social contact and prefers to beat people up in the dead of night. But still Alex wasn't gonna just let them take this thing on by themselves.

Rising Up he watches as Reaver starts dodging the barage of bullets and he loses his sights as Reaver drops a smoke bomb and disappears. "I hate when they do that..." Waving his arms he creates a vortex that clears the smoke and when he gets his vision back there's the giant psycho robot...and a smaller psycho drone floating behind it. Alex needed a head start if he was gonna fight this thing, so for a moment he vanished from view in a blur of lightning. He heard the fire of the drone launching something.

"Oh come ON A MISSILE!?" Alex runs up to the missile catching it and throwing it back into the miniature droneinstantly blowing it up.

Not wasting any time Alex begins to run around picking up the bullets and flinging them into the Mech itself piercing the metal and staggering the bot. Alex's heart began to hurt and he knew he had to do something drastic to give the others an edge because under normal circumstances Alex would have taken this thing out on his own but now...he couldn't...So with one desperate move Alex tossed a bolt of lightning and toppled the mech head over heels leaving it open for a final assault.

Alex fell to his knees and croaked weakly "Someone take that thing Out!"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#791 Feral Nova  Moderator

@lamartheslayer: because every character you’ve made that I’ve seen so far has OP powers. Just because you haven’t used those powers YET doesn’t make them not OP. It just means you can activate them whenever it’s convenient for you.

Plus Sha has made her decision. No more alts. And she’s already given her explanation.

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer said:

It's not really the ALT that's the problem it's the OP characters we have already. Don't get me wrong, I have one but I'm not about to flood the Academy with characters that are stronger than superman

So should I change my Character 's (TheEngima) abilities then? A child reality -warper is probably something that isn't desired if he needs to meet these standards.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793  Edited By LamarTheSlayer

@feral_nova: Ok, lol and I'm fine with that. But look at it this way because this is how I look at it. Superman is considered DC's strongest hero right? But Batman has bested him multiple times. So who's more OP? Superman or Batman? Because if Superman's the strongest but Batman beat him he must obviously be more powerful right? It's because Superman has a set of limitations that he chooses to place on himself to keep him in check. Well I gave Alex a set of limitations that he has NO choice in. He can't use half of his powerset because it could easily kill him. So if someone like Red Jay decided to fight Alex he could use these limitations to his advantage and defeat Alex quite easily. And it's not like it's a secret in the canon either lol cause I've made the condition known to many people in the interactions I've been in. So if they're observant they could exploit that.

So sure Alex's powers may be extremely OP but Alex himself isn't any more powerful then say Will. He may easily be the weakest member of the Academy.

Not tryna piss you off. XD You scare me...XDDD

TheSentinell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer: I'm educate you one some Pokemon logic. Let's say that we have three starter Pokemon. Let's say that there is a Lv.10 Charmander, a Lv.5 Bulbasuar , and a Lv.3 Squirtle. The Charmander is MUCH more powerful than the Squirtle ,but the Squritle is a water-type which is the fire-type's weakness.

Batman beats Superman,by exploiting his weakness. If he didn't he'd be smashed into nothingness. Superman is much more powerful than Batman but Batman has something superman doesn't, his weakness. Kryptonite and PIS.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesentinell: And I thought I put something in there about exploiting Alex's weaknesses lol

So if someone like Red Jay decided to fight Alex he could use these limitations to his advantage and defeat Alex quite easily. And it's not like it's a secret in the canon either lol cause I've made the condition known to many people in the interactions I've been in. So if they're observant they could exploit that.

I'm serious, Look at Any interaction Alex has been in where he's used even a little bit of his speed XD

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797 Feral Nova  Moderator

@lamartheslayer:

red jay is actually pretty damn OP as well if you took the time to really look into his bio.

but anyways, none of it matters, you still make OP characters and Sha said no more alts. So no more alts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesentinell: If your character was already admitted, it's fine. But! I thought The Enigma was gone so I removed him from the page along with Apex Phoenix who has never posted with that alt.

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Well yeah, but he doesn't use those in the Academy yet. He's saving it for one of his #'s I think

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_araneae_: cool character :) can’t wait to rp with you soon!