With all the events transpiring now, what about the future? Who has invested in our youth? We need a force, a force strong enough to deal with the growing problems of today, but smart enough to train someone to train the future replacements. It's imperative that we give this project a go.
Standing on 48,515 square feet in Farmington Connecticut, The Academy can serve just over 100 students and staff. It comes equipped with an Olympic size pool, a Private Zoo, A Gymnasium with a full-size basketball court, a 10 screen movie theater, and a small hunting/fishing area. The schools serve to equip children of all ages to navigate and neutralize the increasing threats of the time.
- Each room is elaborately decorated and fitted out with en suite bathrooms and double beds in each wing, separate wings house the boys and girls with the ages mixed in together to encourage a community feeling amongst them all.
- Every meal is taken in the huge dining hall, healthy and well-balanced meals encouraged and created by world-class chefs, students are welcome to access the kitchen after hours with the permission of floor admins.
- Professors have a separate wing kept away from the student living area but each professor takes turns monitoring the dormitories at night. Professors have their own classrooms and offices attached, classes are held all over the academy with students being given a roster of classes aimed to help their certain skills. Though all students no matter their abilities work together in their basic classes.
The Battle Focus Training
The Battle Focus Training Room is a comprehensive training room and a weekly requirement for students of all classes. It is a life-like illusion room, that trains the students in situational environments. For example, If the lesson plan for the week was the Spanish Revolution; students would then test out by being placed in a Spanish Revolution battle scenario.
The purpose of BFT is to teach students through real life-based training, allowing for adaptive and logical decision making in a real environment.
The BFT can emulate any crisis in the last 20 years, it's memory code having been written by historians and crafted by telepaths.
Filling in for Ruby Gallagher this time around is STRICOM (STRIKE Command) 2nd in Command, Maya Summers. In her own Universe, Maya started as a member of the Vine Prodigies and eventually became the school's Top Diamond. Maya would eventually go on to lead some of the most prolific organizations of her time, including being elected as the President of the Utopia.
Maya bring her experience as a former student, teacher, and leader to aid in the development of the next generation. Maya is not a teacher more of a disciplinary figure at the school. She has absolute override ability in any conflict that may arise.
The Academy's "Diamond Class" live on the first floor and are governed by a "Top Diamond" this is a male or female student that has been hand-picked by the Headmistress to speak on behalf of the class. During training missions, the Top Diamond is to assume control unless otherwise directed by a member of the faculty. The Top Diamond will take all "House" issues to the headmistress as well as call floor meetings, and organize activities between the other "houses". They are responsible for looking after the youngest members of the school. The "Houses" all have specific events that they host to compete against the other houses. In Competition the entire Diamond, Gem, etc will team together to win their event, but also try to win the events of the other houses. The class at the end of the "Year" with the most house trophies get Summer Vacations, Tech/Gear Etc.
(Your character must be Good to be a Diamond.)
House Specific Event: TBD
Conner Hawke (Top Diamond)
The Gems occupy the second floor of the Academy and are governed by a "Top Gem" unlike the Top Diamond the Top Gem is voted into position by his or her peers.
The Top Gem can be removed by the Headmistress should the performance be unsatisfactory, but generally the Gems will hold another election to Impeach the Top Gem. The Top Gem has the tough responsibility of choosing BFT Training Modules for the Gems. Like the Top Diamond, The Top Gem is responsible for organizing events with the other houses. (Neuts Only)
House Specific Event: TBD
On the Third and Final Floor are the Rubies, like the Gems and Diamonds, the Rubies are lead by a "Top Ruby"(Though Internally the Top Ruby will use whatever title they want).
Unlike the Diamonds and The Gems, the Top Ruby Fights for their position at the top within their "House" and can only be removed by another fight. This is honored even by the headmistress. The Diamonds and Gems typically take interest in who the presiding Top Ruby is, because they are sought after to settle the reoccuring disputes between the Gem and the Diamond Houses.
The Rubies are in charge of just about all of the school's amenities (Unofficially of course) and have been seen organizing within the house splitting up shares of confiscated materials. The Top Ruby is supposed to regulate what happens in the house but typically doesn't. The Ruby Class pretty much do what they want. Until the Headmistress is involved.
House Specific Events:
(Here are your Villians, no Chaotic Evil types)
The faculty belong to different teams, countries and sometimes different worlds. They are the Earth's Mightiest heroes. They have seen world ending events and have lived to tell about it.
Though they only instruct BFT classes, they have a commanding presence throughout the academy. The teachers may be long term or temporary.
The Legendary Club
The Legendary Nightclub is a social club on grounds for all students, though the Rubies have laid claim to it unofficially. It's just a social hangout spot in the basement that all houses can go to. There is a room in the back where the Top students from each house host meetings.
- Okies, Obviously the new school is broken down by Blues, Reds, and Greys. You must join the group of your current alignment. However, you do not have to write within that alignment. (Confusing I know) So, If I join with a Red but am on the fence about whether or not they'll stay red, I can write them as a neutral and gradually have them become neutral. If that makes any sense.
- Switching Alignments is authorized.
- I will not allow one specific group to become too stacked, So if there are too many of one alignment I'll stop taking apps for that class until it levels out a bit.
- The "Top" person of each class will be chosen by the rules specified in the OP
- The House Specific Event can be chosen by the "Top" person.
- Faculty members on the ground are welcomed, though teachers that just come and go are fine too.
- There will be hosted Rp's initially, everything will be done in the thread. I need to make sure this thing will at least survive.
- No Mass Destruction
- Characters must be between 6-18 unless faculty
- Have Fun.
Title / Code Name:
Super Power Origin:
Class Alignment/ Faculty
Identity (Known or Unknown)