Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HumansFirst

Terrace LA

No Caption Provided

Terrace LA's glamorous rooftop setting and French small plates, handcrafted cocktails & grand views of the city have cemented it as one of the go-to dining destinations in Los Angeles. Popular for for dates, pre and post club dining, or a simple night out on the town, Terrace LA's sectioned seating allows for formal or casual get-togethers against a stunning backdrop.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But the beauty of Terrace LA doesn't end at fantastic sights. Terrace LA has been listed as one of the ten best restaurants in Los Angeles by the LA Times' Jonathan Silver for the past seven years, winning the vaunted title of number one from the years of 2015-2017.

Its unique take on classical French cuisine, along with its manageable, more aesthetically pleasing small plates, have cemented it as a destination for all amateur gourmands in Los Angeles.

No Caption Provided

In addition to the finest in French cuisine, diners can experience the delights of a finely trained expert staff. This includes not only servers and chefs, but highly experienced Master Sommeliers, Q-Grader certified baristas, and highly experienced bartenders, knowledgeable on all manners of drinks and cocktails from around the world.

The restaurant itself is open to all, though tables are often reserved weeks to months in advance. The entire restaurant is also available for private bookings, though the steep price of such an event lends itself to only the most wealthy of participants.

Security is lax, near non-existent on the rooftop restaurant itself, but the lobby elevators and stairs are all patrolled by professional metahuman/mutant security teams, each with their own unique manner of dealing with intruders and potential "dine-and-dashers". Even these staff are expected to comport themselves in a manner befitting an establishment of the Terrace's repute, meaning that at all times they are finely dressed and properly mannered, making them nearly indistinguishable from normal staff.

With all the amenities of the finest restaurants in France, the vibrant, unmatched nightlife of Los Angeles, the vistas of the city in all its glory, and the security and peace of mind that come with high society living, Terrace LA invites you to experience what the high life can be like.

Terrace LA, Los Angeles' first choice in fine dining.

Rules

• Please respect one another
  • No major destruction (but feel free to throw plates of foie gras on the peasants below)
  • Do or do not have fun, but do neither to excess
  • Must be 21 to drink at the bar
  • Please sell the extravagant pricing of menu items (no-selling not allowed, buying welcomed)
Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Totes gonna be my hangout for Banasura)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beautiful thread! I definitely have a character that can swing by here ;]

Baddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An excellent spot for business meetings!
An excellent spot for business meetings!

Outcast__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can dig it. Cant afford it, but I can dig it. Need entertainment?
I can dig it. Cant afford it, but I can dig it. Need entertainment?

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Thanks guys!

As for you, @outcast__, you can drop by as entertainment for the event I've got in the works. I'll give you a heads up ahead of time when it's about to go up.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Excellent work. :)

I know exactly who to bring here!

"He'll even help me cook!"