#4 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone fighting

#5 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

cool my team is leader spiderman

members invisible woman,hulk,thor,human torch

the battle starts out like this my team and i walk into time squares waithing for someone to fight

#7 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ranger, Superman, Wonder woman, jean grey and cyclops walk out and await for spideys team to attack.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (9067 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope to fight the winner or next person coming in.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor starts a giant storm that attacks your guys and then strikes supes with hammer. hulk charges at ww and starts throwing punches.human torch throws fireballs at jean. and invisible woman throws force fields at cyclops. spiderman throw web balls at ranger then webs him up

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

thor starts a giant storm that attacks your guys and then strikes supes with hammer. hulk charges at ww and starts throwing punches.human torch throws fireballs at jean. and invisible woman throws force fields at cyclops. spiderman throw web balls at ranger then webs him up

#11 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ranger puts up a shield of magic protecting them from the storm. supes punches the hammer out of thors hands and goes to punch him in the nose. wonder woman blocks the punches with her braclets then wraps her lasso of truth around hulks neck and starts to pull. jean pushes the balls down and thn goes into torches head and tries to make him turn against his team. cyclops get hit with the blasts and goes flying back he brushes himself off and goes to fry IW. ranger puts up a shield blocking all web attacks pulls out his sword and strikes at spidey.

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

luckie for thor his hammer returns back just as it got hit out of his but just as the hammer came back supes head was in the way and nailed him pretty hard it looks pretty bad for the hulk but iw throw a quick force field at ww which gives the hulk enough time to bitch slaps her all the way into the building then takes off rope. while jean is in torches head he knows she moving so he go so hot that threw jean off then flamesthrow her. even though iw left to save hulk she still had a force field around her. luckly for spidy his spider sense let him escape at the last second goes in to stab ranger with stingers

#13 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm assuming you quit my team is waiting for anyone else wants to fight but your new go to this rpg ooc and post your team

#14 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

Enigma floats into the arena with his team close by in an invisible force field. He approaches the team standing in the middle, "Shall we?"

#15 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

spidy says bring it and before any movement is made a flash of lighting from the sky hurls down on enigma

#16 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

Enigma laughs at the atempt as he steps out from the shadows of the corner, "Illusions, don't ya love 'em?" He taunted as Holocaust shot three massive radiation bolts at Spidey.

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

iw put up a force field protecting everyone and another lighting bolt comes hurling down on Holocaustand where the rest of the team is

#18 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

Arnie laughed as he, along with the rest of the team reappeared right behind the enemy team. Holcaust grabbed Thor and began draining his life, while Arnie began animating corpses from beneath the Arena to assualt Invisible Woman. Enigma flew over to Spidey, and begann sending him very powerful mental bolts. Doop stood back with his camera ready and aimed at the fight, as Techno rooted Hulk to the ground with his mechanic lash arms.

#19 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"spidy sense that the team was behind us and webs holocaust and throws him away. iw put a force field around her. thor attack enigma hitting him hard with the hammer while hitting spidy with mental bolts he was hurt but not out. tho then send a twister around iw sending those guys out of times squares. iw threw forch field at techno. what do you mean stood back and ready and aimed at fight. then spidy put full force webs on holocaust. hulk got free and chase enigma"

OOC: Alright, you posted the rules, but did you read them? I've let it slide a few times, but this auto-hitting is getting outrageous. Also, if an action has already been enacted, ie. Holocaust latching onto Thor, it cannot be ignored, such as how Spidey stopped it. Spidey does not have time travel, so stopping something that already happened wouldn't be feasable. Do you understand?

#21 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

you never said he'd use the time traveling power to attack thor if he did i wouldn't have said that. this is what you said: Arnie laughed as he, along with the rest of the team reappeared right behind the enemy team. Holcaust grabbed Thor and began draining his life, while Arnie began animating corpses from beneath the Arena to assualt Invisible Woman. Enigma flew over to Spidey, and begann sending him very powerful mental bolts. Doop stood back with his camera ready and aimed at the fight, as Techno rooted Hulk to the ground with his mechanic lash arms.

#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

and your right. and i broke my rules so i've lost

#23 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: spiderman0409 says:

"you never said he'd use the time traveling power to attack thor if he did i wouldn't have said that. this is what you said: Arnie laughed as he, along with the rest of the team reappeared right behind the enemy team. Holcaust grabbed Thor and began draining his life, while Arnie began animating corpses from beneath the Arena to assualt Invisible Woman. Enigma flew over to Spidey, and begann sending him very powerful mental bolts. Doop stood back with his camera ready and aimed at the fight, as Techno rooted Hulk to the ground with his mechanic lash arms. "
Yes, you see that Holocaust has already grasped Thor? That means that Spidey can't throw Holocaust away before he does that, lest he has time manipulation. Also if this is to be a respecible RPG, please use the ever famous OOC: mark.I'm glad you understand. That said, I'll be accepting fights now. MUAHAHAHA!!!
Post Edited:2007-06-17 00:06:07
#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

okay i should have read your message better i'm very sorry

#25 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

Enigma laughed as Spidey and his team vanished into thin air. "Heh, disqualification. Perfect." Holocaust walked over to Enigma, "So, who do we go after next?"

#26 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

we cool

#27 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#28 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2031 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC:

spiderman0409 says:

"you know i can fight again right"

Enh, this RPG is becoming quite distorted, what with the lack of the OOC: use, and reoccuring fighters. I'm out.

#29 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

okay but right now i'm making an rpg that is dead is dead

#30 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

dead is dead so i'm out of this rpg

#31 Posted by Constantine (16127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ranger found it funny seeing when his team get attacked they dissappeared "illusions argh you got to love em" Ranger and his team awaited next traveler

#32 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7554 posts) - - Show Bio

now you come back