Tatooine {Star Wars TCW Location}

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingCurry30

Sign Up Info- http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/rpg-9/star-wars-the-clone-wars-1807010/

Tatooine, after the whole incident with Jabba and his little Hutlet there was a strong Separtist presence on the planet, Jason was instructed to select a number of troops to stay with him and fight off any droids (or worse) still occupied on the planet. He and Captain Rex were the only two members of the squad that were unharmed, there was an ambush by Ventress which left many troopers dead, Jason was awaiting reinforcements, they were supposed to be there soon, but he didn't know how much longer he could wait, food was running low, the camp was close to the a Tuskan village, supplies were running out, if the Tuskan's had a raid on the camp many would not survive. Unbeknownst to the Jedi Learner, a large force of Battle Droids was approaching from one end of the camp, while the Tuskan's were approached from the other side, pretty soon Jason and his troops would be fish in a barrel.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@kingcurry30:

Terak looked out at the situation from just outside his Slave I. He was far enough away from the Jedi and his troops to be merely a speck in the distance, but close enough to where he could use his sniping rifle armed with sleeping darts. Why this particular method? There was a jedi present. If he could capture the jedi alive he would be worth a significant amount of profit, and possibly informaiton.

He held the rifle still taking careful breaths and gauging distances, wind speed, and numerous variables for the trajectory of his sleeping darts. He wasn't going to hit the jedi first, that would be foolish. They had precognition usually, which would jeopardize his mission. So instead he aimed for the lookouts. He aimed carefully for their necks, and pulled the trigger each time. He didn't bother to watch it for long. Hit or miss he had to head in before the tuskans and droids landed, though a hit was far more probable then a miss. If he could take out the jedi first and store him aboard his ship before they arrived then extra profit, same for the captain. A higher ranking troop who was likely friends with the Jedi Learner who accompanied them, making him also a valuable profit.

He ran inside his Slave I and shot off towards them, close enough to where he could use his jetpack to fly in closer. Jedi. I bear no ill will towards you, but I don't have any particular reason to let you live if you cause me trouble and jeopardize my mission. I hope you're ready for failure.

His twin pistols sprung into action as he flew towards them launching a wrist rocket towards the nearest troopers and keeping on the move to avoid gunfire as he also began firing down upon the half dead troops, but primarily to their weapons and limbs to keep them down but not dead. "Jedi! I am willing to take you and your captain alive to auction you off to your order. If you refuse, your entire troop will die. If you agree. I can try to get them better accommodations then corpses in the sand. Your choice but choose quickly before they're all dead!"

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KingCurry30

@admirallogic:

(I didn't see that Terak fired the dart at first, read to fast, my mistake but can we just assume Terak missed just due to the wind or something)

Jason sighs "You can have me, and my weapon, but let the troopers go, they are of no harm to you or your mission, they are injured and we are low on supplies, if you just take me I'll go willingly, but if you attempt to take one of my troops, you won't have such an easy time" He says, then he makes sure his father's lightsaber is secure under his robes and only his blue saber is visible, he can sense some sort of power coming off the Bounty Hunter, surprise was his best angle, Captain Rex takes a step towards Jason, as to intervene "Captain drop your weapons" Jason orders "Sir you cannot willing give yourself up to Mandalorians" the Captain implores "That is an order!" Jason says, Rex sighs and drops his dual blaster pistols "I hope you have a plan" the Clone Captain said and steps aside "Do we have a deal?" The Padawan asks the Bounty Hunter, hoping he takes the bait. As Jason is expecting an answer the Tuskans appear at one end of the area while the droids at the other, Jason quickly Force Pushes Terak, hopefully catching him off guard, then he runs to the injured Troopers, hoping to get them away safely and then quickly join the battle

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30:

(You know he's precognitive and an expert at sniping right? It's even in his bio. He wouldn't just miss because of the wind. We can change it to he sniped the lookouts though, I'll do that after I post.)

Terak was thrown backwards and grunted but thanks to his mobility it only off set him for a second or two. Darn Tuskans, they came to early. Guess I'll have to do this the hard way. He thought a bit bothered.

Terak dropped to the ground his pistols blazing at any trooper who might even potentially fire at him, all the while keeping on the move in such a fashion as to have optimal attack points and minimal chance of getting hit. They're weak. The tuskans alone could dispose of them at this rate, and the droids will get here soon enough to make sure of it. The jedi only has so much time left. I can

"Should've taken the deal Jedi. Now you might end up dead. Still open though." He said dancing around the troopers and pulling out a small vibro blade in his left hand as he advanced on them. He looked at Rex, "Goodbye." He let loose a barrage from his blaster in his right hand as he rushed the captain. I take you captive, and I get the jedi. I can take out the tuskans on my own from my slave I. The deals pretty simple as long as I accomplish the first goal.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

(My fault, I'm just rusty, won't happen again)

As Jason waits for Terak to recover he begins to cut through Tuskans, he's careful to only use his blue lightsaber, not wanting to alert Terak to the fact that he has the red spare, he's saving that for later.

Jason is just beginning to tire when the Battle Droids get there, he cuts through wave after wave, using the force and his lightsaber, and even picking up a fallen blaster at one point, as a group of Superbattle Droids arrive and begin to surround Jason, he sends out a huge force pulse, knocking all the Droids back.

As Jason goes to regroup with Rex he sees the Bounty Hunter capture the Clone Captain "Stop!" Jason yells and pursues the Mandalorian while the rest of his troops are unfortunately and inevitably slaughtered by the Mad Tuskans and the number of Battle Droids, Jason tries to use the force to make the Hunter stop, but Jason is tired and surprisingly, it feels as if the Bounty is pushing back on his end.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@kingcurry30:

(Thanks! It worked fine in this case fortunately since he just had other targets.)

Terak holds the vibro blade to the captains neck, "Boy, I've killed force sensetives like you before. Your troops are screwed. If you and your captain come with me right now you'll be bargaining chips for me and more likely then not come out of this alive. Or I could just kill you both now and be done with it."

Good. He's tired, more likely to comply. In a moment every troop he has will be dead and if he doesn't agree he'll be too. Let's just hope he doesn't try something foolish and get himself killed. Terak thought holding the knife and the clone tightly prepared to slit his neck if neccesary. A grin formed behind his mandalorian helmet, And, I can annoy that Count Dooku. He chose the wrong side in this war, to join the sith. Fool.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KingCurry30

@admirallogic:

Jason thinks about his options, he's to tired for an assault and there is no way he can get the jump on the Mandalorian while he has Rex "Ok, I'll go with you willingly if you can do two things, first, let the Captain, and the rest of my troops go, and number two, where did you get that outfit because honestly that isn't standard Republic gear but it is really cool looking and I might need to get some" he says, trying to throw the Mandalorian off guard, not for an assault, but if he learned one thing from Anakin, if you annoy a bad guy enough he gets mad, and when he gets mad, he usually messes up.

Jason thinks to himself 'Ok ok, if I get on board his ship just by myself, I can hide my extra lightsaber, and my troops are out of danger, just one more thing, don't die' Jason thinks, while waiting for a response from Terak he deactivates his lightsaber and kicks it over to him 'This better work'

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30:

Terak raised an eyebrow at the response and squinted at the jedi leaner, Are you an idiot? Have I managed to obtain an incompetent jedi? Or is this merely another trick? That doesn't seem very jedi of him, but there are those who don't truly follow the laws of the jedi. Who utilize tactics more similar to those of the sith, deception, attempting to cause anger or to become ill at ease. Not jedi tactics but definitely used by a few of them. We'll see. I've already conquered anger and bent it to my will. If he truly angers me, it'll be his peril. But this may also mean his is incompetent, so he might fetch a smaller price. What a shame, I was hoping for a significant profit. He thought.

"I doubt you could afford it on a jedi's salary, that is unless you're a thief." Terak mocked leaning down to pick up the jedi's lightsaber but still keeping an eye on the jedi as he latched it to his own belt and pushed Rex away shouting to the droids, "Keep them alive if possible. You'll find they're good chips against the republic, they rather enjoy their cloned army." He kept his pistol pointed at Rex, and with his other hand he threw a pair of cuffs at the jedi.

"Humor me and put those on. Not sure if you've learned to unlock things with your mind yet, since you seem more of a padawan then a real jedi." He ordered, Of course. You aren't really a real sith either are you Terak. You are dangerous but your training was never truly finished.

He gestured towards his Slave I, "There's a prisoner cage on board. You'll be using that until I can fetch a price from your jedi friends."

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XxHEROxX

@kingcurry30: @kingcurry30:

Watching from a distance, Malek was observing Jason and Terak's interactions knowing of the bounty on Jedi, but as well on Terak's own head.

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile, XMX was watching the Tuskan's and droid forces. XMX, would scan for leadership bots, as well as Tuskan whom appeared to lo be leading. Firing seismic implosive rounds, knowing that this landscape has various sink holes. The very desert would appear to swallow up the squads.

No Caption Provided

Malek however, would tag the Slave I with a proximity tracker/e.m.p. device, and wait for the ship to enter orbit at which time the device would short vessel trapping them like sitting ducks. His own vessel waiting in orbit, able to be remotely activated to cast a tracktor beam on the Slave I.

No Caption Provided

Malek n XMX return to their shuttle as Terak's ship takes off from Tatooine, following in stealth Malek would wait for the opportune moment to let the Slave I slip ahead, then cripple it.

A shuttle waiting just feet away cloaked to return him to his ship, both the Jedi n Terak would make for a great profit to the right Sith buyer.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx: @admirallogic:

Jason enters the cage willingly and thinks about his options "So where is this piece of junk taking me?" He asks and looks around, he sees some weapons laying about, dismembered droids, and other things he'd rather not think about, he thinks of the Republic fleet with reinforcements approaching the planet and hoped that the fleet would take the Bounty Hunters ship captive.

Right as the ship is about to leave the atmosphere the Republic fleet appears above Terak's ship "And there's the cavalry, around a thousand Clone Troopers, a couple hundred battleships, and Jedi Master Mace Windu, I'd recommend you surrender now, the last time Master Windu fought someone in that kind of armor, things didn't go so well for the so called 'Best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy'" Jason says, hoping to unnerve the Mandalorian, while he's also unaware of the other Bounty Hunter closing in on them.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxheroxx: @kingcurry30:

"That bounty hunter was a failure then, he should have been ashamed to call himself a mandalorian. He was skilled but stupid." Terak said calmly, "Taking on a jedi with such simple tactics was the act of an imbecile, I prefer to outwit your kind. It's easier, just like I'm doing now." Just as he finished speaking however his ship short circuited as it entered the atmosphere, and as Malek's ship began pulling it in.

He sighed, "Speaking of failure's that wasn't one of your friends ships I'd wager, they preemptively set that up. If they grabbed my ship, and they're not your friends, then there are only two probabilities: One, they're a bounty hunter who wants you and me for a certain sith I know. Or two, they're someone who thinks they can sell my equipment and then us to the highest bidder. In both cases you'll probably end up dead and I'll end up killing some extra people."

But I have a plan which I can put into action easily. If the jedi mace windu betrays my choice, then he'll find I'm not as easy to defeat as Jango Fett. as He thought opening a signal to the jedi master mace windu's ship, "Master Windu. I currently have a jedi on board my vessel, which is presently being taken in by another vessel, one I doubt belongs to you. If you want this learner alive, there are two things you must do, defeat this vessel pulling us in. Because if he succeeds your dear fellow jedi will die. And the second is giving me two hundred thousand credits so that I don't turn him over to your enemies. I would advise you choose quickly" He then shut off the communication.

To be honest. I'd prefer I could just do this deal with the jedi. Because I despise the sith, the jedi not so much. They have good intentions at the very least. Windu is probably one of few I could give any respect to, his style dips into the dark side and thus has more power without falling to it.

He then walked towards Jason, "You should probably hope Master Windu is better with a lightsabre then I am with my arsenal. Because if he does try something like that it'll be his head rolling in the sand, not mine."

You're displaying pride. Maybe too much of it. Mace Windu is dangerous, even I would have a hard time against him. And with a clone army at his side that makes it even more difficult. But if pride is my biggest weakness so be it, better then a fools mind or an unskilled combative ability.

(OOC: @kingcurry30: If you could control WIndu and the clones that'd probably be best.)

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30: @admirallogic:

Sith ships appear and begin to open fire.
Sith ships appear and begin to open fire.

Using guise of a Jedi cruiser, Malek's ship able to transfigure into a variety of designs. A hail is sent from Master Windu's battle cruiser, "A bounty hunter is in this area, keep your eyes open and report any sign of position as it holds a captive Jedi learner. " . The transmission was relayed using the correct current Jedi codes, XMX was able to decipher the signal and respond as an automated message. "We are in stasis at this time, traveling to the Nabu planet with supplies. Android navigation officer, responding." XMX, concealing Terak's ship, Malek able to synch telepathically to Jason rendering him unconscious. The Anzati, known for their psychic abilities. At this time a hyper jump is co-ordinates towing Terak's vessel towards General Grievous location.

No Caption Provided

As Malek's ship enters Sith space, Grievous watches a Jedi ship approach his vessel. As it comes closer transfiguring into a Sith inspired design. Uncloaking Terak's ship whom Grievous also knew well, " Lord Grievous, I am Malek. I bring you gifts, a Jedi learner... and a renown bounty hunter Terak. I ask nothing payment towards credits, but ask to trade in your wares. I hear you carry augmentation systems, which my Android may find useful in future business ventures. I also offer my services, as an interrogator as I am Anzati." Grievous, coughed and spit as he mentioned the Jedi. Terak, he gave thought to pulling up his endeavors on screen.

" Jedi, scum gets you nothing. Terak, grants you trade ... enter the bay area, I shall be waiting with Count Dooku whom just happens to here as well. " Malek, cautious about this deal as two Sith lords were present. XMX, is ordered to conceal and fly ahead to the Bay area finding a point where as to monitor the situation, and attempt to use cover fire to let Malek escape is it came to that. Malek's ship lands in the docking area, dragging Terak's vessel which the Sith lords using the force bring it down to a landing. Driod deckar's surround Terak's vessel, "Get out, and bring the Jedi! " says Dooku.

Grievous and Dooku awaiting Terak to speak with Terak.
Grievous and Dooku awaiting Terak to speak with Terak.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Replying as Mace just because Jason is knocked out I guess)

Mace finds this whole thing suspicious and sends a recon team of his best pilots to search space for his captured Padawan, he must stay aboard the shuttle himself but he calls the best pilot he knows to search for Jason where they know the Separatists are but don't have the pure firepower to destroy them, "Master Windu do you have any idea of which Bounty Hunter did this? Pre Vizsla, Cad Bane?" Anakin asks and he sees the Separtist fleet in the distance "I have no clue, listen this isn't a rescue mission, find out who the Bounty Hunter is and I'll send another Jedi to assist you" Mace says.

(Switching to Anakin's POV)

Anakin sighs and cloaks himself (his own personal attachment to his ship) and gets closer to the fleet, then he sees a Vessel that he isn't even sure of what it was but it wasn't a Separatist ship "Master Windu there isn't time to contact anyone I'm going in" Anakin says and shuts off the signal.

(Jason POV)

Jason wakes up but doesn't make a move, doesn't make a sound, he tries using his senses to figure out where he is, he feels a dark presence ahead, Douku, of course, but he also sensed a lighter one coming his way and feels a sense of reassurance, then he just decides to sit tight and wait, he still has his hidden Lightsaber.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30: @xxheroxx:

The learner appears to have fallen unconscious, the work of the force no doubt. Which suggests the hunter either is or has someone on board who is a force sensitive in one form or another. Count Dooku, General Grievous, a plethora of droids, and a bounty hunter. This is becoming more difficult. However, they can do nothing to me while I'm in here but try and destroy my ship.

He spoke from within to the outside, "Count Dooku, a jedi traitor, general grievious, a warrior turned weapon for the separatists and bounty hunter, yes I am Terak. The mandalorian bounty hunter and assassin warrior. And you are all fools." He used the force to locate the emp on his ship and disable it instantly firing off proton torpedo's at Count Dooku and General Greivous while flying backwards out of the seperatist ship and firing a seismic charge into it as well. Siesmic charges were highly dangerous, pulling in all sound and then releasing it in a powerful concussive blast, and if they didn't get out in time they were all highly screwed. Hence why Terak was flying away and dodging at a considerably fast speed. He wasn't the greatest pilot but escape in space was is specialty, if he could evade everything and fire at anything that threatened him he could get away. This why as he was flying away from them he also turned the ship to face them and fire his Ion cannon and twin rotating blaster cannons at the bounty hunters ship as well as any others.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic:

XMX witnessing the ordeal from distance, and created a force field in front of the Sith lord and Grievous, Malek had took this moment to enter the ships warehouse and looted what he could for XMX before the other bounty hunter could escape. He planned this course of actions the whole time, having good faith in Terak's ability to fight back. As the cannon fire blasted against the field which also repelled the charge back towards Terak's own ship, the large seismic charge going off let Malek know it was time to escape himself. XMX, holding position until Malek returned to their rendezvous position, and opened to letting Malek inside. The android then walking past the crew guarding the vessel ignored a droid, allowing Malek to enter his ship and cloaking it to exit through the now unprotected bay area, hyper space jumping to a junkyard vessel in appearance, actually a hideout an ex target once owned.

No Caption Provided

It ran automated most the time, collecting scrap machine parts from planet to planet along a certain route. The payments for recycling cleanup came in parts payments from android dealers, arranged every 6 months. Malek, never met anyone instead sending XMX for such deals. The trader was human, and made himself known in the junk removal services industry. It also made him a mark, for competition. This was an easy task, but an opportunity for have a roaming base or hideout.

XMX, had a collection of looks able to transfigured into at necessity of the situation.

No Caption Provided

Malek, acquired new parts focusing on force sensitive weaponry vulnerabilities as well as force scanning tech capable of sensing the energy signatures of those whom carry this trait, usage depending on vicinity of 500 meters. Schematics included: Force homing missiles, Sith battle techniques, Jedi battle techniques, upgrading XMX offensively, and defensively versus force using opponents. XMX was inspecting the new parts, when Malek received a deep space communication " Malek, if that's your true name... your on our list of targets now. We've noticed your a thief of our warehouse, and realize the hunter and jedi were merely a distraction. If you would rather explain your actions, then face death conctact us back about said situation. Oh, and a bountry of 1 million republic credits to whomever can bring me the head of Malek, and bring his droid as well. " Knowing that if it was relayed his position would be compromised he decides to ignore it as most hunters know this is common practice for their work.

No Caption Provided

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

((Sorry it's been so long didn't realize there was a reply))

After the Seismic Charge is bounced back at Terak's ship and goes off, blasting Terak's ship back, Jason uses the opportunity sends out a large force pulse which breaks his cage, he ignites his hidden Lightsaber "Listen I'm not really in a fighting mood, I was stationed at Tatooine for a reason, if you let me contact the Jedi that snuck into the Separtist ship expecting me to be there, I'll help you find the Bounty Hunter that tried selling us, and then if you bring me back to Tatooine and help me fight the Separtist invasion, I'll owe you 5 favors any time, any place, as long as it doesn't get me kicked out of the order" Jason says and keeps his weapon out, not wanting a fight but expecting one.

He tries reaching out to Anakin with the force but isn't having luck, hoping that Anakin realized that Jason wasn't there and left.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terak instantly shot out of his seat vibro dagger in hand, but he did not attack, not yet anyway. "Ah, a hidden weapon. You're not quite as much an imbecile as I thought you might be. Well done."

I could probably kill him right now, all I'd have to do is open the door and let him get sucked into space. My suit would allow me to survive but he does not have such a luxery. However, if I could join with the republic instead that would provide me with both my monetary needs and I could fight against the sith. Then that is the path I shall try and take. He thought.

"I'll consider it if you can try and get me into a deal with the jedi order, or the republic. Since the seperatists will likely turn on me now the next best person to get hired by is Jabba the Hutt, and I'm not particularly fond of him either, though I'm sure he'd pay well." He said carefully, his dagger moving about his left hand as he spoke ready to spring into action at any moment. Inside this small of a ship he wouldn't need to take out his twin yellow lightsabres, the maneuverability of a dagger would be far easier.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KingCurry30

(I'm just gonna reply I'm pretty bored)

"Alright, I'm gonna slowly reach for the communicator so I can contact my friend" Jason says, he then quickly fills in Anakin and tells him to help Master Windu on Tatooine and that he'd be there soon and he'd be 'Bringing the Cavalry' "So, what should we do first, find that Bounty Hunter, go to Tatooine and wait for this fleet to invade it, or invade the fleet and find the Count and Grievous" Jason asks and grabs his blue lightsaber and puts it away with his red one.

He really hopes that Terak doesn't try anything, while Master Windu often says Jason is the most powerful and skilled Padawan in the order he knows he has a long way to go, Terak is certainly a force user, a strong one, and Jason would rather not die before meeting up with his friends at least one more time.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Don't bother with the count and grievous right now. Even if we got the chance to go after them they'd have an escape route, especially after that event. The hunter will likely come for us, or as it seems, me. So we should head for Tatooine, where we can expect him. He failed once already, he'll do so again. But this time I'll already have the terms set." Terak explained matter of factly, though he didn't let his guard down as he began coordinating a jump to tatooine.

He may not be an imbecile but he likely isn't the most intelligent, or at least experienced. As for the hunter, he is trying to use overpowering tactics. Which can be very expensive. Most people like that have extremely expensive ships but not as many skills in combat outside of them, so they often employ droids like the assassin droids to fight for them, or other bounty hunters, so I can expect multiple adversaries. Explosives are my strong suit outside of the force and lightsabre combat, around as much as sniping, so I'll make sure to employ them properly during the upcoming battle. He thought.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingcurry30: @admirallogic

Malek's ships long ranger sensors picked up force users within the vicinity of :Tatooine A recon droid was launched to investigate further, as it approached a closer proximity the signals were those of Jason n Terak. Weird, that the two would be in a similar situation for such a time period. still not sold the Jedi? .... he thought to himself. Suddenly Jedi forces were picked up heading to Tatooine as well. So, either the bounty hunter is setting bait for exchange with the Jedi. Or hoping to lure another out of hiding. The probe reached the planet just before the Jedi, landing and burrowing into the surface of the sandy planet. This probes worked like a mole, digging far below it's target, releasing a high frequency alerting Sith, of the Jedi location.

Knowing that XMX, was currently synched to his alternate body construct, Malek told it, "to keep a close eye on his combatant friends". Meanwhile XMX, main droid was configuring and updating many of the other models with their new parts from the earlier heist. The very planet was surrounded, as far as weather satellites, XMX's battle droid could see. This planet, always was a hot bed for every species, and an Arena built here didn't exactly discourage it. What ever keeps up the tourism, like the Huts say " if you mess up, you better fess up! or end up like Han Solo on our wall. "

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: @xxheroxx:

When the ship lands Jason gets out to speak to Anakin and Mace and the three begin to argue about Terak, after a lot of debate, Terak is allowed to join the battle with Jason and the Jedi, he takes Terak to where the Jedi want the battle to be, there is cover set up on the Republic's side of the battle field and the Separatists are in a wide open field, when Jason sees the Separatists land their fleet he isn't even afraid.

He sets up the front line, it's Jason, Terak, Commander Cody, and a lot of standard issue Troopers, Mace Windu and Anakin are sneaking across the line with Captain Rex, attempting to infiltrate the enemy fleet "This should be easy" Jason says as the droids begin to exit the fleet.

Just as Jason ignites his sabers he regrets his 'This should be easy' statement, he sees Cad Bane, Bossk, Ventress, Grievous, and Count Douku, who suspiciously is staying by the open door of the fleet and isn't advancing "Well, I think it's fair to say, we will all die!" Jason says as the droids begin pouring in. Grievous leaps above Terak and Jason and begins slaughtering Clone Troopers, Bossk and Cad Bane approach Terak while Ventress attacks Jason, even with the battle going on there was something bothering Jason, he just kept thinking 'Where is that Bounty Hunter'

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AdmiralLogic

@xxheroxx: @kingcurry30: (OOC: Most of the time spent on this was me just trying to make the darn thing post. My internet is being really sucky right now.)

Terak was about to warn him of underestimating things but once Cad Bane, Bossk, Ventress, Grievous, and count dooku, all showed up, he figured there was no point in bothering.

Bossk and cad bane. You should be easy enough, bossk is reptilian so heat will be his worst enemy. Cad Bane is more evasive and his hat works quite well for defensive as well. I guess explosives really are still the way to go. But soon that other one will show up and we'll have him to deal with. Which means he'll want to act soon if he wants his credits. He thought jetpacking away from Bossk and Bane as he drew out and threw three explosives an each hand towards them. As anticipated Bane managed to shoot down three of them before they even reached him and Bossk had to try and evade them before getting hit and thrown somewhat with a grunt as one of them detonated. Of course once that had happened they began firing at him and he began making sure to try and evade them or pull out his vibro blades and counter them.

Time to riddle the battlefield and call it my own. He once again pulled out numerous small bombs throwing them out into the field all around with one hand. They didn't detonate automatically but would once they were signaled too. This would allow him to have extra , but still limited, control of the battle field. After doing so he began firing at Cad Bane and Bossk and closing the gap between them. If he got up close, they were doomed. Bossk may have been stronger, but they were both susceptible to a vibro blade through the throat.

But there was another method that ensured a higher chance of success.

"Jedi. You're people are being destroyed. I can take on grievous if you can order the clones to take on these two, who are far more susceptible to blasters." He pointed out,

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just as the action started, XMX decided to take this opportunity to slip aboard a separatist ship. Tapping into the command protocols of the droids, and focusing their efforts towards Terak instead of the Jedi. This left them vulnerable to Jedi attacks, but the masses or droids would surely be interesting to witness converging towards one target. XMX, then disconnects... and transfigures himself into a small drone capable of surface to space jumps. Firing a barrage of gunfire in all directions to clear a path before thrusting straight up... exiting the atmosphere, and returning to the garbage vessel.

Malek, watched as XMX's orders were followed out by the droids. The Jedi and Sith, watched in confusion of droids lack of interaction besides with Terak, but had each other to fight with either way. Malek, knew this attack would make him look weak.. but this is exactly the guise he wished for. Deception, is a tool of a Bounty hunter... before leaving XMX dropped a holo emitter of Malek on a rocky roost peering with with scope in plain sight of Terak to see.

No Caption Provided

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason sees the Droids all converging on Terak, he knocks Ventress aside and runs to Terak's aid "Listen, I'm gonna make my way to the ship, I'll take down the droids, I'll tell my troops to give you as much cover as they can, I'll try to be back soon" Jason said and sprints to the ship

Once inside he sees an unconscious Mace Windu, as he continued roaming the ship he discovered a wounded Anakin fighting Count Douku, Douku released a barrage of Force Lightning at Anakin, leaving him knocked out

"Count Douku, in the name of the Galactic Senate of the Republic, you're under arrest" Jason says and ignites his lightsabers "Funny, that's what Master Windu said, the second highest ranking Jedi on the council, yes he said that, and then, I defeated him, now tell me how a boy thinks he even has the slightest chance to beat me in combat!" Douku says and uses the force to smack Jason around and throw him through some of the ships metal doors, Jason gets up and sighs "They never come peacefully" he says and engages the Sith, Douku's form of Makashi gave Jason have a very rough time, he was actually losing, and he was afraid he would die before getting to save Terak and the others, but all of the sudden Captain Rex and Commander Cody and a large squadron of Clone Troopers storm the ship, leaving the Sith outnumbered about 200 to 1, Jason chuckles "Your weapon please, Count" Jason says with a smirk "If you all think it'll take a Padawan and some Clone Troopers to defeat me, you are truly foolish" The Sith says, he uses his Saber to cut through the floor, he jumps down and escapes, then Anakin runs to the station controlling the droids, he can't shut them down, or make them stop attacking, but he can set them to default, which will take some of he heat off of Terak "This better work"

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terak noticed the convergence, it was hard not to, but it was an incredible strategic mistake. With the droids going after only him he could keep cover and fire back while the clones picked them off faster. It meant the battle of soldiers would be over sooner and thus he would have more remaining stamina. Then he saw the sniper, If he were truly a good sniper he wouldn't let me see him. Much less wouldn't have shot by now. So it's probably just a ploy. My precognition will alert me if that turns out to be false. But in the mean time.

Terak raised his rifle, aimed, and fired at the holographic sniper before returning to his evasive defensive. Even though ultimately this would be better there was a lot of difficulty in trying to defend oneself from an army. Fortunately soon Jason had managed to put them back on default giving him a break.

Nice job kid. he thought lifting his rifle and beggining to fire down at any particularly annoying units instead of just any one he got the chance to hit.

The battle is turning in our favor. Soon this guy will owe me a few favors. Excellent. Now it's time to continue setting the battlefield.

Again Terak threw numerous explosives across the battlefield, this time plenty of them exploded but others remained dormant until they would be signaled to do otherwise, such as when a tank moved over them.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason gets Mace and Anakin to a medical droid, then he goes back out to the battle field and destroys the remaining Droids, he goes to Tarek "If you want to help, I'm taking my best squad of clones to find Douku, Ventress, and Grievous, I'm pretty sure if the Bounty Hunter really was taking us to the Separatists that he would try to regroup with them" Jason says, before he gets an answer he sees Commander Cody approach "What are your orders General?" The Trooper asks "Get Rex and the best of both of your troopers, at that point we'll head into the wasteland and search for the Count and his apprentices" Jason says, "Yes Sir!" Cody says and gathers the troops.

Jason turns back to Tarek "Also by the time we head out Master Skywalker will be able to come with us, I'm confident we'll overtake the Separatists and get information about that Bounty Hunter"

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@admirallogic: @kingcurry30:

No Caption Provided

After returning to the recycling vessel, XMX reports the separatists and Jedi have finished their skirmish. Malek, sends down a crew of clean up droids to collect the battle droid pieces. His vessel known for pick ups, during these kinda battles, and regular along his trade route. Known for repairing, and rebuilding all types of droids for purpose of resale to the highest bidders. In fact most the time, his tactic is to incite a situation just for means of reaping the parts from such skirmishes.

Neither the separatists, Jedi, Sith, or alike the wiser as Malek stays on the ship most the time unless requiring to feed on a force sensitive. Even then he plays the weak, grunt slave role very well. Many have saw him, but by means of telepathy he creates a shrouded memory. Like that face, that you just can't place...but swear you know it.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Possibly. Or we'll end up at a dead end, some bounty hunters never reveal their names or titles to who they're getting money from. I know he's a sniper, has an impressive ship, uses emp's, and either wanted to mess up the seperatist army or has no clue on how to beat me using strategy. It was likely his work concentrating them on me, it was hard but for a very short time. Made it to easy for your clones to wipe them out." Terak responded but began to follow anyway, "But no point not coming, the battle isn't entirely won if the commanders escape so it's worth at least trying. Besides, there's always a chance."

He eyed the ship and droids picking up the remains of the battle, Scavengers, they irritate me. Some are cowards, others just find it easier. And it is, a cheap and easy way to make a ton of money over time. I'm not entirely sure if that's legal, actually it probably isn't. But why bother to stop them? They're making good of the battle for themselves and it's not like the scavenger is going to be unarmed, we may have enough manpower but it's not worth it to try and stop them I think.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Alright, we'll head out soon, I just need to do something real quick" Jason says, he walks to Cody "Scavengers sometimes gather the stolen Droid parts and then sell them back to the Separatists, so essentially if the parts aren't that badly broken up Battle Droids are being made at a much cheaper price, get a tracker on that ship, after that gather the troops, we're going after Douku"

General Skywalker gathers up everyone and begins to speak "Due to General Nebula's experience with the Sith, and the fact that I'm not at 100% at the moment, he is going to lead this mission, so General, tell us your plan" Anakin steps aside and waits for Jason to speak "Alright, I won't go into to much detail on this, but I have a way that I can track the Sith, so, by using this ability, we're going to march on Douku, while General Windu and the rest of the troopers defend the base from Tuskan's or any Droids that are lurking around, so, I'm going to engage Grievous, Cody and Rex, I want you two to assist our new friend Terak in capturing Ventress, Anakin will take the Count, and troopers you need to cover us, make sure there's none of those stupid Bodyguards that Grievous and Douku keep around, and if there isn't, just help us however you can"

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malek over hearing the commands by telepathically linking to one of the troops, calls in the recycling crew, ordering them to sweep the hull for any tracking devices and to bring it to him on retrieval. Almost unseen a device is picked up on the droids scanners, and as Malek ordered it's brought to his attention. XMX, scans it... it's a tracker, fairly basic. Shall I destroy it? No!, they must believe it was successfully installed. says Malek Attach it to this, drone and re-calibrate it to match our ships energy signatures. Then once we jump into hyper space, we release it to a known Sith outpost. Mustafar would be a nice choice, as Dooku himself had transmissions intercepted from that location. " continued Malek.

No Caption Provided

Affirmative, calibration set, co-ordinates designated, Now lifting off from planets surface and exiting atmosphere. says XMX. Upon exiting XMX, initiates the ship to jump towards Korriban where an arms dealer is wishing to trade for battle droids, his offer portable field generator modules, used by droid dekars.

No Caption Provided

upon arriving a reptilian looking merchant is waiting at the rendezvous as XMX exits, the Merchant hisses... "this not a joke is it? Zarbo ? come out n greet me or deal you no make. " the being speaks in a reptilian tongue translated by XMX and relayed inside to Malek. Concentrating momentarily, Malek step out resembling a reptilian to to the eyes of the merchant. "Yes, I Zarbo... dis be droids, *whistles, and the droids march out* likes you? where be me trade? " says Malek. "I, Carn... *reaches over towards a covered area, pulling a concealed stack of crates.* Der it be, straight up trades den" says Carn reaching out his claw, Malek take claw in hand dragging then they both spit and stomp on it. A custom of Carn's people, the droids march onto the merchants lot. XMX, carries the crates back into the recycling vessel.

No Caption Provided

Suddenly two droid dekas come behind Malek, Carn smiles "Yer ship be nice too, me like, me take now" Malek, enters Carn's mind ordering the Dekas to stand down. XMX, hearing the commotion steps out approaching the Dekas whom are on standby and begins to tap into their command protocols targeting Carn now as an enemy, but to stand by until Malek's vessel leaves with all of the merchants inventory. Recovering the droids, meant for trade. The Dekas left to remind the merchant of deals gone wrong in the future, if it survives. Malek's ship returns to the solitude of space a lil heavier now, as He and XMX inspect their new treasures, and cloaking the vessel. Malek, can't help but imagine what the Jedi, must be encountering on the drones alternate route.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terak nodded slightly to the two clones and grinned beneath his helmet, They probably are suspicious of me. Wouldn't be surprising, bounty hunters aren't typically considered the most trustworthy of people.

"Once we get or fail to get Ventress, I assume we should come to assist you with Grievous?" Terak suggested more then asked. "Ventress may be skilled but I don't think she has anything on Grievous."

If I dispose of Ventress they'll still be worried of me. If I capture her, then help the padawan take on grievous, they may have less suspicions. Which would be a little better. I wouldn't care if suspicions was all they had but those suspicions would get in the way if I want to get any significant pay out of this in the long run.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(OOC: Mustafar is actually where Jason was taken when Darth Maul first took him from his home planet so there is actually a lot of memories there so I'm kinda excited that you randomly picked Mustafar of all the planets)

"Of course, in the end I don't really think I could take the General alone, but Ventress is the least threatening one there, so I figure you deal with her quick enough and I can tangle with the General for a bit" Jason says, he takes a glance at the tracking device and sees that it's heading towards Mustafar and then remembers everything that happened there and is filled with rage, he'd be heading after that ship personally after this battle on Tatooine.

Once the march begins he walks over to Terak "Listen, after this I want you to head to the Jedi Temple with me, I don't know how you feel about the Jedi, and I don't know if any of the other Jedi here can feel it, but I know you can use the Force, I can tell, you have a lot of Dark energy, and I'm not asking you to become a Jedi, but maybe you could take some time and do some healthy meditating instead of some murdering, and I'm sure that the Republic would offer you a fair long term contract if you do good today" Jason says as they begin to get close to the enemies location, "It's a lot to think about, I'll give you some time, now I've got to get into position, good luck" Jason says and runs ahead of the troops.

Jason runs into the poorly made base with Grievous, Ventress, Douku, and about 10 of the General's bodyguards "Why hello there General, oh and the Count and the Witch, it's nice to see you, we'll be arresting you now" the Padawan says with a grin, "You and what army Padawan?" The General asks and ignites his four lightsabers "This one!" Captain Rex says as he and the other troops surround the base.

Jason ignites his red and blue Sabers and lunges at the General and almost immediately cuts off one of the Cyborgs four hands, just as Jason begins to think it'll be easy the General begins spin all of his hands and his sabers at once, making a whirlwind of light, Jason jumps back and launches a very weak attempt of Force Lightning at the General, which does next to nothing, Grievous laughs "It'll take more than that to put me down padawan" he says and moves in to strike Jason down, the Jedi sidesteps and leaps over his enemy, then he swipes at his legs, hoping that this blow will incapacitate him, but Grievous deflects it, Jason knows that he will need Terak's help to finish the General, but for now he can certainly hold his own.

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Among the battledroids attacking the Jedi, one of Malek's own spider like recon droids. Crept closer to action. Firing stasis nets, towards Rex and the other troops surrounding the building. Like slinging webs, on flies ... as it charges towards them. Emitting a short range field to repel projectile damage towards it. On some instances, spraying the target down with a form in casing them like a cocoon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The spider unit, was cautious as super battle droids were on the scene but acting strangely, attacking the lesser models. This was causing chaos, as they were attacking friend, and foe alike. Probability of damage during battles was among the high percentiles, and this was just a known instinct programmed into these models to be expendable, and stick on task. As the spider crept closer, Jason was now visible being recognized as bounty by the separatists. Just as spider was about to spray a barrage of webbing towards Jason, Captn Rex interfered blasting the unit able to manuever close enough to avoid the shield, placing his pistol against the droids casing firing round after round. The droids eye light, was extinguished but a ticking, sound was heard inside. A fail safe mechanism was initiated, and an explosion blew Rex back stunning him momentarily as the unit melted down into a pool of temperature sensitive alloy.

Malek watched as Capt'n Rex attempted to diffuse the internal explosive but was too slow, once he flipped the switch to ignite the incendiaries. Seeing Jason, catch a glimpse but returning to battle with Grievous. Malek, slams his hand on monitor. XMX says, "next time send in your best, not that lower grade abomination." , *Sigh* "Yes, I know your eager to prove yourself. Especially against the Jedi, I too wouldn't mind sampling his essence." Malek says with a grin. Malek's vessel reaches a planet, for scrap known for it's sex industrial androids. Parts after parts come pouring in of random designs currently being used in the brothels, along with a list repair orders on occasion. The female looking droid, walk aboard into their holding area. One of them approach Malek, but confuse his species and speaks to him in the traditional language of that region. Malek, shakes his head and raises his hand tossing the droid aside using force, partially shorting it out. Just then he gets an idea, and raises it onto a table, he then begins work on it.

S.Ventress
S.Ventress

Using a fair bit of synth skin, for realism appeal. Encoding the android with the likeness, and knowledge of Sith fighting techniques. S.Ventress, upon waking began to attack XMX, screaming at it calling it a traitor for serving this merchant vessel. Malek, programmed her to recognize himself as a Sith Lord, with her as his apprentice. Nearly indestructible armor plating, designed with combat in mind. She's also able to use force style weapons, and emit electricity from her hands as an attack, every move created to mimic the actual Ventress. Malek, channeled a dark force amplifier into S.Ventress which allows it to draw from the force similar to how Jedi and Sith do then manipulate it to move, as well as charge her weapons. "Meditate Ventress, be mindful of your anger towards the Jedi, and focus it" says Malek, as he smiles at his new creation. XMX watching on as Malek's attention is distracted by this once sex trade droid, confused as her attacks were easily deflected by it's superior training.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terak squinted after hearing Jason speak of his connection to the force, So he knows then. Shame I shouldn't just make him disappear. However, his proposition isn't a terrible one. I shall entertain the idea mentally for a little while before deciding. I don't respect the jedi all to much for their intelligence on matters involving the force. But we shall see.

He grinned when they ran into Grievous, Dooku, and Ventress. No point in hiding my powers now are there. Well, still. I should plan this properly. He thought as he rocketed towards Ventress sending a blaze of fire towards her form his vambraces. She used the force to move it away only to find he'd vanished by dropping down and moving to the side firing two blasts at her. She managed to block them but was thrown off her feet as the small explosives he had thrown at her feet blew up. He dashed towards her again this time launching cables at her which latched onto her wrists, with a leap and a tug he pulled her towards him and launched himself at her feet first slamming into her before she could release herself from his cables grip. She slipped out of them before his vibro sword could cut through her neck however and nearly slid one of her lightsabres through his neck if he hadn't moved away just barely and it glanced off his armour.

Let's play keep away from the bombs shall we? He thought as he dropped another set of explosives in between them and leaped away firing at her as he did so to make sure she didn't follow after him.

You'll be finished off soon enough, but in the meanwhile. Instead of focusing on just Ventress as one might expect he turned and fired several rockets at Dooku followed by blaster fire to detonate them before the count could use the force to send them back at him. He felt a shove as the count managed to use the force to toss him back. He flipped and landed gripping onto the wall to prevent an unexpected collision, "I trained quite hard to make sure I could defeat people like you. Mandalorians are quite famous for taking out force users and I'm quite adept at it. Sure you want to continue this fight?"

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By KingCurry30

Jason looks over at Anakin, since he is still somewhat injured he's having a lot of trouble, but Terak's explosives helped him and they were fighting evenly again, Jason made the mistake of getting distracted by this, Grievous kicked him in the chest with his clawed foot, the spiky mechanical claws began to make Jason bleed.

Jason breathes deeply and thinks about something his Master taught him, the lightsaber form known as Vaapad, it draws an enemies darkness to the user of the form, giving them strength, he decides against his better judgment and begins to use the form, with all the Sith he figured it would be useful, he is usually quite adept at holding off temptation from the Darkside, he thought he could handle the collective Dark energy from the people around him, he was wrong.

Jason began fighting with a dark fury that was unmatched with anyone there, he begins working on Grievous, he cuts off two of his arms and then proceeds to blast him with force lightning, Grievous is stunned by the padawan's power, the Droid General drops his weapons when the electricity hits him, then Jason proceeds to cut Grievous legs off, with one hand he begins to choke Ventress with the force, the other, he blasts a strong wave of force lightning at Douku, he almost doesn't even have time to deflect it, Jason incapacites Ventress with the force, then he moves to Douku.

Master Windu has warned Jason about using this form of lightsaber combat, he said that Vaapad can be very powerful, but the darkness can consume some people more than others, once he began to use the form against Grievous the darkness in the room consumed him, Grievous was not a Sith but Jason saw glimpses and flashes of Grievous becoming a cyborg, felt his pain, and more importantly his rage, he saw Ventress watching her Jedi Master be killed, and her training with Douku, then he saw Douku, mourning the loss of his former Padawan, and Douku looking to kill the master of the assassin that did it, then he saw Terak, even though he wasn't fighting against him, he saw all the darkness within him, being tortured and trained as a Sith, and then, the most surprising of all, he saw Anakin slaughtering Tuskans, which made Jason think of his mothers death and how Maul found him and took him away.

These feelings all overwhelmed him and fueled his power, and yet all the things he saw flashed through his head in seconds, but he could feel the rage, the fear, he approached Douku "Both of your apprentices are defeated, you are outnumbered, and outmatched, you have lost" the Padawan says.

"Oh no young one, it is you that has lost" the Dark Lord said, he sends out a huge wave of force lightning, killing or incapacitating everyone in the room other than Jason or Terak, he though he heard Terak say something like 'We'll take him together' but he wasn't paying attention the amped Padawan began fighting against Douku and even had the upperhand, but all the rage was consuming Jason's power, he began to tire quite quickly, he hadn't realized all the power he has used that he shouldn't have been able to, he began to slow, Douku found an opening and blasted Jason with force lightning, then he fell to the ground "Ok now we can take him together" Jason says and slowly gets up.

(OOC: Sorry if that was kinda long, also I know the Vaapad amp is a little overpowered but it won't be used too much and it makes Jason very weak and fatigued very fast so it won't be used as a plot device or anything)

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XxHEROxX

Malek, watching over Mustafar's situation via a battledroid he recommissioned to the Sith. Every model, usually did come upgraded in such ways, and a few others in case Malek wished to have a distraction or a few. The droid, was already missing arms....nearly destroyed but still capable of transmitting over a multi-satellite system used by smugglers. The Jedi had Dooku, n Ventress cornered, and Grievous on the run. Malek, transmits a signal from the droid that causes any droid in area to begin to explode, each armed with a plutonium core. That should shake things up, as he watches the explosions going off until the droid used to watch, self detonated.

Jason, stood after taking the fall
Jason, stood after taking the fall

The young Jedi, suddenly witnessed a explosive barrage.. and each droid that was destroyed repeated this effect. The affects of such being unconscious, to whomever was caught in the blast waves. XMX, looks on as his master toys with his prey. "Why don't you just attack them? we have the skill n armoring to do so. Why procrastinate ? " says XMX. "Simple, it's a game you see... teetering the odds back n forth between them, frustrating both sides til mere exhaustion. Either that or pure hatred, whatever the case their force will be more active in them...creating a more delicious meal. Not to mention, I am the Master of this vessel. " says Malek. XMX says, "Affirmative, was a calculative question I assure you. I not being afflicted by means of hunger forget that it's essential for organics to consume to function". XMX then, walks over to S.Ventress and begins upgrading her components with updated configurations, and modules.

Malek watched, and asked XMX if he could try out S.Ventress in duel. "Activating S.Ventress duel mode" says XMX. S.Ventress instantly powers the red sabers, drawing negative energy ... the sabers reacted more like power cores, arcing red lightning off of them as she charged forward. Malek, using the force blocked her momentum.. the droid adapted to the situation by placing her sabers in their holders rerouting the energy into the hands which began streaming lighting against the field causing it to release her.

No Caption Provided

Malek was surprised at this advanced move set, found himself tense as S.Ventress began to channel a surge towards him. Malek, dropped a static charge absorb ball which caused the energy to drawn into it. This unfortunately drained the droids battery as it kept up the attack unable to release from the drain. XMX watched, and made upgrade notes. Malek picked up the ball placing back in his pouch, best thing I ever picked up from Jakou. "Pick up this mess, and don't let that pitiful display of combat happen again. " knowing it really did have a good strategy but pushing XMX to strive for better. "Indeed Master, next time you'll need medical aide." XMX said, being honest as droids don't hold punches.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Droids are self destructing." Terak warned flying straight for Dooku and faking a spin kick but instead using his other foot to slam into the counts kneecap, The jedi made Dooku a little slower. I wouldn't have even tried something like this move if Jason hadn't done something so powerful.

He backed off to avoid more self destructing droids and blasting more before they could get close enough to be dangerous if they detonated. The hunter no doubt. His tactics don't seem to vary much. He's still using seperatist droids to attempt to weaken or take us out. Resourceful, but thus far insufficient, he's only wasting materials.

There weren't all too many droids for this to last very long. Most had been destroyed already during the battle and only the magna guards and droideka's could last all to long in this level of combat meaning anything else usually ended up destroyed to far away from the battle to be a threat if they blew up.

"I've had enough." Terak said pulling out a few grenades designed to function a lot like a shrapnel grenade version of a gungan bombad, destroying any droids it hit but acting more like normal shrapnel to a normal person. He threw the weapon in any direction the droids were coming from and then sent a blast of flame towards Dooku forcing him to begin retreating. He tossed explosives at the exits so that if anyone passed them or they moved they would detonate.

"Jedi, we need to end this quickly. The bounty hunter is interfering still." He advised. Even with terrible tactics he has enough resources to usually cancel that out. Fortunately and unfortunately now that the seperatists know someone has been selling them droids which aren't fully under their control they'll stop buying from them and pay significantly more attention to prevent tampering, which will remove a lot of this hunters ability to manipulate any seperatist forces.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By KingCurry30

"Got it" Jason says, he is very tired and feels very weak, but he summons all the strength that he has and faces Douku, "Count, just surrender" Jason says, "Never Jedi" the Sith says, all of the sudden the ceiling is blasted apart, a Separatist ship flies low to the ground, Douku used the force to lift up Ventress and the heavily damaged Grievous, Jason attempts to leap up to the ship but isn't strong enough at the moment.

Jason doesn't have time to rest he begins checking who is dead and alive, Anakin, Cody, Rex, and one or two other troopers are relatively unhurt, everyone else is dead "I can't believe I let them escape" the Padawan says, he slumps onto the ground and thinks of his mistakes, he doesn't have time to think when his comm begins beeping, it was Master Windu "Jason, my forces and I have driven the droids away, the enemy forces are all retreating, the Council wants you, Skywalker, and the Bounty Hunter to report to the Jedi Temple immediately, Master Windu out"

Jason sighs "I can't make you go, and I don't really think all the Jedi know of your abilities, but if you would consider going to the temple, we could always talk about that contract" Jason says

XxHEROxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XxHEROxX

Foreseeing the Separatist boycot of his alternate personality, he'd already made plans to sell as a Sith cause benefactor. This personality came from a wealth from a mining industry, and purchased many droid manufacturing facilities. As Malek feeds on his prey their memories, from everyday life to business information is able to be recalled at a mere thought of whom he needs to imitate. XMX, also able to switch looks upon delivery of droid units. The explosive cores, would have to switched as the separatists would surely be curious about further droid purchases. Reducing his prices slightly, to draw in the buyers in the separatist colonies. S.Ventress design making a scene, alluring the eyes of the buyers whom asked if other of the Sith models were available. She wasn't for sale, more just a publicity move.

No Caption Provided

The uncanny similarities even, scaring off some more timid species assuming it to be the real Ventress. S.Ventress poised in battle stances, as she guarded her masters ship, during the sales. In the shadow, a light brightens. Ventress, after nearly escaping from the Jedi hidden on this smuggler trading planet, separated from Dooku n Grievous for the time being. She watches as S.Ventress brings fear into them, and smiles at the likeness of it's movements. A clone? ... whom cloned me, and to what purpose besides scaring vendors. Perhaps as muscle, Ill have to investigate or destroy it... should be fun to test it, she thinks before stepping out of the shadows towards S.Ventress.

"What are you? Who are you? Where is your maker? Prepare to die!" says Ventress powering her sabers, S.Ventress reacts by counter stance. Raising it's hand to thrusting a wave of generated force pushing Ventress back. "Impressive, but that's not going to be enough...." says Ventress, crackling lightning towards S.Ventress, whom absorbs it using the dual sabers she wields. "Very nice....you've been trained in our arts, but what now?" says Ventress charging twirling her sabers in to reflect any incoming damage, as well to slice up the droid. S.Ventress drops two cylindrical balls which chase towards Ventress then explode in a static field before she could strike them both. Ventress screams in pain, as the jolts seem to drain her own energy. XMX watching in shock as S.Ventress just captured Ventress. Walking over to collect it's prize S.Ventress waits til Ventress appears to be faint, disabling the spheres and placing one cuff before feeling a light saber dismember a leg, then an arm. XMX blasts Ventress from a distance as she was distracted with enough power to incapacitate her.

S.Ventress, grabs it's limbs and hobbles back to the ship for repairs. XMX dragging Ventress along behind them, the smugglers unknowing if this was real or a stunt for sales applaud to the spectacle. Malek's orders sky rocket, and he decides to leave while the goings good. Especially since his new cargo was, real... and would have to be dealt with. Ventress awakes in restraints, "Don't bother to try n use force, on me or those restraints... everything on my ship is designed to block such influences. An annoyance to myself as well but keeps us safe from your kind. The famous Ventress, what do you take of my own version of yourself? hmmm... I plan on creating the entire Sith & Jedi factions actually, it's a hobby really as I enjoy watching you battle to the death. " says Malek while debating on feeding on her. Her essence enticing his hunger, as she attempts to escape from the harness but realizing his words were true. "So what are you going to do with me? Trade me? you have no idea what you've done. I'll find you, and destroy this junk heap, taking yer life in the process." she says. Malek, leans the interrogation chair backwards... leaning in closer, smelling her hormones raging as she angers. "Ah, such a bouquet... your essence. *Two of his tendrils now exposed, creeping closer to Ventress's nostrils* I can already taste how sweet..... " his words cut off. "NO!!!! please!!!! NO!!!! I didn't realize... I thought your species a myth, to scare force sensitives. " she pleads.

Malek, hesitates allowing his tendrils to caress her face. Every bit of him wanting to feed on her now, "What then shall I do with you ? as you proclaim?" he says. "Free me, and join us ... your species was fabled to be among the highest of Sith Lords in rank." says pleads to him. "My father was a great Sith lord, but met a Jedi light saber in the end of his days by a Master Yoda. Revenge to this, is always on my mind. Perhaps an alliance to the Sith order would be fruitful. " he says meanwhile, reading her thoughts as she spoke in fear but truthful. Malek releases the restraints, as he's unarmed her. She stands inspecting her body for missing weapons. "My sabers? and communication device? oh n your droid is flattering but needs to work on assumption probabilities. I would of struck the target dead, decapitation leaves no room for error. " Ventress says. "Indeed you were disarmed, and will remain until off my vessel. Our accord is met, so tell your masters I'll arrive soon to formally introduce my self. " he says.

Malek's ship lands on Tatoine for a regular pick up, and this is where Ventress departs given her belongings back along with a desert cruiser. "We shall meet again, even if you don't recognize my face" Malek says. Ventress says "My master is awaiting your arrival, for the empire!" she says before taking off over the dunes.

figured your joining the Jedi, so why not alliance with the Sith.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(ooc: just wanted to clarify. The seperatists are the ones who actually make the combat droids they use.)

Don't bother chasing Dooku terak. You'll only run into more trouble most likely and endanger your chances with the republic.

He sheathed and holstered his weapons looking around the room before Jason approached him and spoke. Terak looked away for a moment, "I might as well see what would happen if we do. No point in going after the separatists it's a failed long term goal to do so alone. And the sith are currently difficult to get to right now." He leaned forwards against his knees as he suddenly realized he had become rather tired, "Dear gosh that's unusual. I've tired myself out again. I still need to fix that stamina issue."

He eyed the padawan and said in a serious voice as he stood up preparing to leave, "Speaking of unusual exhaustion, you utilized the Vaapad and Juyo technique used by Mace Windu. It dips into the dark side rather dangerously, aside from Windu. It isn't a regularly preformed style because it is highly likely to draw the user into the dark side. Let's both hope you don't fall to it."

Because if you did. I might end up killing you. But in the meantime. Let's try to be allies for now.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KingCurry30

Jason tries to think of a valid argument of why he used the form and why he could use it again if he needed to but he just sighed, "No problem, now lets head back to the fleet and get to the Jedi Temple, Master Windu sounded serious" Jason says

While he is resting on the ship he meditates on the images he saw when the darkness of Vaapad consumed on, he knew of the General's past and had no real sympathy for him, he's killed to many Jedi for that, then Jason thought of Ventress, he has never felt remorse or guilt for a Sith but Jason had no idea she was once a Jedi, like him, he wondered what he would've done if his master was killed, next came Douku's shattered soul, Douku was a monster, a menace to the Jedi Order, but still, many Jedi who don't believe in the war or the Republic have shared his views and have left or thought about leaving the order, he sighed and decided to sleep, there was still somewhat of a lengthy trip.

While asleep Jason was haunted with the worst of the visions, he was in a small hut, it smelled of blood and somewhat burnt flesh, he turned and saw a young Jedi holding his mother in his arms, Anakin dropped his dead mother, even though it was merely an image of the past Jason could feel the darkness, Anakin exited the small hut and began slaughtering Tuskans, not just the men, but the men, and the women, he slaughtered them like an animal but they were animals, Jason felt pity, but also anger, Tuskans took his mother as well but he was much younger and didn't have the means to kill them when it happened.

Jason wakes up in a cold sweat, he decides to take more time to meditate, being told the ship would land in about 15 minutes, he is staring at himself, he is quite younger, he is holding his red lightsaber in his hands, a dark figure shouts from the shadows, "If you want to prove yourself as a worthy apprentice and get revenge on those Tuskans you cannot be weak!" Even though Jason was just watching a younger version of himself, he felt the burning as the lightsaber pierced his shoulder, Young Jason responded by creating a huge pulse of dark energy, sending the dark man back "Good my apprentice, in time you and I will be able to defeat my master, in due time, we will rule!"

The image shifts to a Young Mandalorian, he is being taken to a dark man, the boy is scared, Jason can't blame him, and in seconds he saw things, unbearable things that haunt him, the boy being tortured, electrocuted, the same boy killing Jedi, taking innocent lives, more torture, a duel with the Dark man, and sense of dread, Jason doesn't know the man but upon seeing him he felt a feeling of dread, as if this man himself, could end the Galaxy as he knows it, but yet, a sense of familiarity.

Jason comes to his senses when Rex entered his room "General we have landed, you, General Windu, General Skywalker, and the Bounty Hunter are being summoned to the Jedi temple and after that to Chancellor Palpatines chambers, I'll leave you to get ready, the Trooper says and walks away, Jason thinks of these visions and decides to speak to Terak and then Master Yoda, he'd get to the bottom of everything he'd seen, he'd find the Dark man if it was the last thing he'd do.

((OOC: Since the setting has been moved out of Tatooine in a little bit I'm going to move to the PM and we'll discuss all of the events, please do not reply on this again until after we've talked))