Taskforce Tower (CVnU Location and Home)

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Taskforce Tower
The Taskforce Tower

The Heroes Of Tomorrow Today

Standing at over 12 stories on a small island in San Francisco, The Taskforce Tower is a technological miracle. Fully funded by Thomas Richards the Taskforce Tower is a headquarters and living space for tomorrow's heroes. The Tower is located on an island in San Francisco that overlooks the whole city, while it was funded by Thomas, Damian had help constructing it with the help of Alex West and Jai Walker. The city of San Fran was extremely confused to see a whole building erect in the middle of the night, but Damian cared less than none and while most believe the tower to be a monument to Damian's humoungous ego the young boy insists that it is for preparing the new members who will become the future heroes of the world.

The Tower-Building Layout

No Caption Provided
The tower was constructed of promethium, vibranium, steel and highly advanced Alien and Earthian technology. The tower is a technological marvel that spits in the faces of most goverment facilities. Damian uses this tower as of now to monitor and keep tabs on situations in the world. The levels and sub-levels of this building contain several different uses. While being the only person to be living in the tower Damian has it ready for other beings to live there.

The Nest

Spaced in the middle of the tower in a large spaced area lies the monitor area where Damian keeps tabs on the world. Due to his extremely spitefull and mischieveous nature he relies on several government databases to get information such as: Carnivore, which uses a list of FBI-supplied keywords to sift through emails and phone records to find suspicious references to call FBI attention to possibly nefarious conversations going on across the Internet Damian uses this program to track terrorists, drug traffickers, etc. Carnivore sifts email and when it finds matching keyword references, Damian can zero in on the sender and receiver and monitor their conversations more effectively.

Damian also uses the Cameras are installed in areas that have a history of criminal activities or in areas where crowds regularly gather — downtown, public parks or subway stations, etc The cameras also record the everyday activities of law-abiding citizens, many of whom are unaware they are being watched, Damian uses this to keep track of citizens who he believes or has a past of criminal activity. He cares not about human privacy instead just wishing to get the job done. And using Geolocation tracking on cellphones.But that same GPS also lets Damian know where people are. And using the Richard Enterprises and other world wide satelites Damian keeps watch over the whole world giving info to his adoptive father and even other heroes on when supervillains are attacking.

Training Facility

Snuggled next to the Monitor Area is the training area where the Damian, and later the team will do weekly workout sessions. Using hard-light constructs similar to the likes of the Sentinels Damian can create entire simulations for training. Damian's uses this room the most. This will be a requirement for all members.

Main Ops Room

This is perhaps the most used area in all of the tower other than the Training area, it serves as a lower tier monitor womb but also as the recreational facility in the tower. This is where the kitchen, TV, and power storage of the tower are stored, and also houses the Tower's secondary main computer and communication suites. One wall is made entirely of glass from floor to ceiling, allowing Damian and other members to observe the bay and the beautiful view below.

Garage

The area underneath the tower where Damian stores his vehicles. When he exits the garage the ground rises up and allows him to exit the grounds through the island.

Empty Areas

Areas of the tower that have yet to be put to use. Damian will begin adding more facilties when more members are added to the tower, he left areas empty on purpose for the fact that he could adjust to his members needs.

Rooms

Damian's Room-Very Arabic in nature Damian's room is a reflection of his personality, very neat and tidy very sophisticated and though it looks very simple when compared to the living conditions he is living under Damian's room is riddled with defenses that would easily kill most threats, but under the small circumstances that someone gets in Damian has weapons stored all over his room in places most wouldn't think to look.

No Caption Provided

Defenses

The Taskforce Tower is built with a state of the art security system. In Damian's eyes protecting people, places and the principle of sovereignty itself takes vision and initiative. And more importantly that means being able to defend yourself at all times. Damians defenses don't consist of rubber bullets meant to incapacitate. Damian aims to kill... Damian's defenses include technologically advanced sensors, satellites and interceptors, working in layers to defeat all types of threats, from short-range missiles to hypersonic warheads hurtling through space from the weird a$$ supervillain who decided to funk with the wrong 15 year old. Damian's' breakthrough missile defense technologies enable sensors to see farther. They mean command-and-control systems can process data faster. And they mean Damian can guide interceptors to their targets with even greater precision then most National defense systems. While those are the higher duty defenses the tower also has trapdoors, lasers, mounted turrents and of course a fail-safe. If the tower ever needed destroying all Damian has to do is imput the code and the Richard Satellite would anihallte the building in moments, there is a way to disarm the ray but Damian is only knowledgeable of the code.

Rules

• Standard RPG rules apply, No godmodding, no-selling, etc.
  • If you have a character who would like to join the Taskforce let me know or send in an application. (Think of the Academy Apps) you can send them in here or PM them to me.
  • No members over 17 please if you'd like to be an exception tell me and we can work it out, but this is meant to be a teen majority team.
  • This is a huge area in San Fran, I understand if you want to come visit, and I'll even be offering tours of the island for an income.
  • If you'd like to attempt to destroy the Tower please let me know first in a PM with these characters @lamartheslayer@thomas_richards@jai_walker
  • And as with any of my other threads, I hope everyone has fun!
Banasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Cool Teenage Superhero thingie!)

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>_> Hmmmmmm . . . Looks promising. Good job!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6 Feral Nova  Moderator

Good luck with this team

Gokan_Bulin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kewl OP. Lot better then my first team attempt

good luck
good luck
LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Red_Jay  Online

I hope this takes off, slick OP and layout as well :D

Kid_Kinetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is perfect for Jordan to take off, you'll be hearing from me shortly

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_knight:

Thanks, and expect a change in Albert's personality >_>

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theengima:

No problem!

And don't expect to much of a change in Damian *LOL* He's a bit more polite out of costume though.

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teeeeeeeeeeeempted to have Anya join but I don't think she'd fit in due to her loyalty to Mars.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do whatever *LOL* just PM me if you decide. Or LMK

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

Non-Team members are not permitted to be inside the main core of the Tower, meaning you won't have access to a lot of the main facilities, prolly just the Training room *LOL* It also depends on the mood Damian's in.

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theengima: @damian_knight:Tbh having a telepath on the team would be pretty valuable but what's Damien's control/demand over his team?

Is he very possessive and bossy on their time.or what?

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheEngima

@kell_saloks:

>_> She HAS to look like Raven or she's not going be accepted, no expectations. PERIOD. NOT UP FOR NEGOTIATION

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks:

Damian's very much like he is in the actual Titans. He's controlling, detail-oriented, the works.

Supreme_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Supreme_Sapien
No Caption Provided

Selebrity™ would like to purchase Taskforce Tower, the actual building, as well as the name, rights, and likeness there in. The slogan, 'The Heroes Of Tomorrow Today', must also be part of the sale.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Damian_Knight
kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryan_McKinley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was dark, and the apartment that Al lived in was getting dark. After his father, 'forcefully persuaded', the apartment Manager to sell the apartment to Albert due to the Academy shutting down, it got a bit lonely at times. He knew that his father could hear his thoughts even at this distance, but his presence wasn't there. Al stared at the stars, waiting to know, in the deep ink of the cosmos, if the people were still at war. A war painted into his head by his father, in order to keep him from discovering his true mission here. Albert's stomach growled, he began to grow hungry, hungry for a tuna fish salad.

So he went to the fridge and got the ingredients, hoping that this preoccupied his mind from the dangers his native people were possibly going through. He finished his sandwich in no time, but his worries weren't as easily conquered. He sat at a table and placed his napkin on his lap and tucked in his shirt. In the light of the kitchen, Kid Imperium eats his salad alone, the taste of the meat not able to drown out his sorrows. 'If only I can do something', Al thought.

No Caption Provided

As if an answer to his thought, perhaps it was, but an amazing event just happened in front of his eyes. The room seemed to be warped inward, and a bright light that grew, both in size and intensity, from the center of the spiral began to consume the whole room. After it had died down, it revealed a man, tattered in battle scars, and silver hair ran down the center of his head. His green uniform stood out from the otherwise white room, and his Staff was held firmly in his hand. "Hello, son, I have come to tel- OOF" He was interrupted by Albert practically launching himself at his stomach, embrace his father. Ji'Lon returned the favor, giving himself into the hug as well.

"I m-missed you so much…" Albert tried to say, but being buried in his father's chest and being choked up by tears,it was much hard to do than usual. Ji'Lon, reading the thoughts of his son, replied. "We won Al" He lied, knowing that there was no war in the start. However, he didn't want his son to believe he just abandoned him, because was indeed protecting him. "So, I can go home now?" Albert asked with eyes full of hope, until they heard what had to be said next. "No, we still have enemies that may wish to harm the heir to the throne." He kneeled down, and placing his hand on his son's shoulder to reassure him that everything is going to be okay, "Al'Lon, I'm going to need you to be strong for me, for everyone at Caria. Can you do that for me?" Albert reluctantly nodded, tears still in his eyes. He was upset of course about not returning home for a while, but he was fine with it. He trusted his father.

"Al, I know you've been isolating yourself from the Humans, and I know you're afraid after the Academy failed to maintain itself. But Al, you need to understand something, you're going to be part of the larger picture one day, whether it be you sit upon the Nu'Craian throne, or if you join a hero alliance. But it will happen, and you can't hide forever. So today, we'll make sure you're a part of an alliance, to help sharpen your team building skills" With a wave of his hand, the two were taken in to the Taskforce Tower. Hidden in the deep forestry, Kid Imperium and The Psionic Juggernaut, watched the tower. JiLon placed his hand on the back of Albert's, and gently pushed him forward. "This, right here, is your future Al'Jon, don't be scared of it. Look for the children whose name is Rouge. He'll explain to you"Albert nodded and marched forward, turning back only to find his father gone. He sighed as he floated up to the front of the building, and knocked on the glass window.

Damian_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Damian_Knight

Damian Knight stood in the training facility with his sword drawn and his fists clenched tight within his fingers, his body was taut with hidden energy and the hidden parahuman began swinging it slightly at his side. "Simulator up. Show me the Caste forest." The environment changed comepletely into forest scenery, The forest is the orchestra of Damians mind, playing one enchanting symphony after another. Leaves dance to an unheard beat, whispering their songs to the wind. In here, sheltered by the mighty trees, is every kind of life, from the humble beetle to enchanting birds of every colour. Damian holds his hands up to feel the cascading light, a brilliant white shaft illuminating the path that causes Damian to shift uncomfortably in the dirt, this was the forest entrance of the once great clan of the Caste. Damian's former home. The place where he had met Thomas.

Focus Damian. For while he was lost in thought he heard the rustling of leaves and the shuffle of a bush, come forth and taste my steel. His mind emptied, his heartbeat slowed. Damian calmed. And as the first opponent came foward, Damian struck out. His adversary was not armed, shaking in fear, but determined. But he was no match for the Rogue.

His sword went from a stationary position to a blur of silvery death, Vibrani-Adamantium sliced through the very air itself and as it contacted his victim...cut through his flesh like paper. There was no blood...at first. And none got on the young Rogue, he had already moved closer into the clearing before blood even exited the wound. What he saw was more men, this time armed with small firearms. While knowing that they posed no problems, Damian was attempting to switch things up to keep his unpredicatbility. So with a smash of a smoke pellet Damian would leap into the dark folds of vapor then popping back out he would take one down then disappear back, but not before split kicking two of his opponents into unconsciousness.

No Caption Provided

With his last opponent quivering in terror, Damian simply throat chopped him into a sweet sleep. As the young assassin dusted himself off, he prepared to summon more enemies....but then the Towers alarms went off. With a narrow of his eyebrow Damian would sprint forward until he reached the main entrance window. And there he saw another teen maybe a little younger then himself, just floating there. The vigilante would walk forward slowly until he had reached the glass. Grippign his sword tightly Damian would say devoid of emotion. "What the hell are you doing at my Tower?"

What the hell are you doing?
What the hell are you doing?